Micro 904: Radja's Story Episode 1 - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #930 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I normally don't like when people jump in to comment on games they didn't play, bc I know being in the game changes how you view everything, but I was reading along for both phases of MYLO and I think you all are being unfair to Zenith here. There's a lot of funky scum roles that could counter town power, RC mentioned bus driver, you could also have a Ninja making the kills. I won a micro once as an SK using a vig claim so Chem wasn't like especially cleared as town either. I wouldn't place the blame entirely on Zenith for thinking the case on Amrun wasn't great from a pure setup spec perspective and I think it's kinda hypocritical to tell em he needs to learn from his mistakes without also acknowledging your own, and my view in mafia is any time you have voted a mislynch then you have made a mistake (barring scenarios where the mislynch is necessary in PoE solving the game).
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #931 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry Zenith, tell em to learn from eir mistakes*
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”