Micro 904: Radja's Story Episode 1 - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 913, Zenith wrote:If I were to post this somewhere else on site, you don't think anyone could balance this setup?
The issue wasn't that it was impossible to balance. The issue was that the idea it was a balanced setup with those particular roles was a crazy far fetched one and thus very unlikely.

Similarly, from our PoV there were 2 scum in {Amrun/Gamma/You}, so evaluating past "Wow, that claim is super scummy." doesn't really matter at that point.

The fact that the case could have been wrong doesn't make it not a strong case, or there would never be strong cases.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 913, Zenith wrote:Odd Night Cop
Bodyguard
Tracker
1-shot Vig
3x VT

Vs any 2 scum roles. Bastard roles allowed.

If I were to post this somewhere else on site, you don't think anyone could balance this setup?
Bus Driver
Goon
First of all, the Bodyguard is significantly more powerful than a normal bodyguard. Second of all that's an awful setup. :P
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 934, Billy Pilgrim wrote:You dont think we should have been vigged? You don't think we'd have been a distraction all game?
I think you were a fine vig.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Bingle »

TBC, I don't blame Zen for the loss. D1 was a shitshow on the part of all the townplayers, Gamma played a fine scumgame that didn't make me want to reevaluate there, and the only reason we were even in contention for winning was because all of town's surviving PRs managed to synergize crazy well N1. D1 ended way too fast. My proposed mass flavorclaim took way more of a centerstage position than it should have (it was intended solely to propel us out of RVS, but somehow managed to be a major talking point). Amrun made a minor mistake with the claim and a major one by not fighting back on the push, and we trusted Gamma a bit too much. Enter also had his fair share of :lolwut: posting, for example afaik his contribution to Perfect Masquerade was a mutual suicide with RC that killed 4 town players. I was in that game, and replaced into a scum slot with no dead partners after Enter was already dead, so his claims there were particularly eyebrow raising for me.

tl;dr This was a well deserved scum win, and a fine setup. Thanks for the game Radja and sorry I was V/LA for the end of it. I'm glad it got run and it was a fine setup. The flavor was pretty good too and I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds. :]
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

The game was decided by a LYLO with a bunch of replacements who hadn't read the part of the game you were in. You could have played the game amazingly outside of the 1v1 with RCbells. I wouldn't know having not read that part. Your contribution to the townwin was minimal FMPOV, and your
In post 332, Enter wrote:I think every player in perfect Masquerade would disagree with you, and considering you didn't play...
Raised all sorts of alarm bells because of it. :shrug:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 981, Radja wrote:current Pre-ins:
Gamma Emerald
Zenith
Nancy Drew 39
Uncrowned

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Can't promise I'll be around to play, but if you need a replacement or it fills slow shoot me a PM. ;)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”