Micro 913: Radja's Story - Episode 2 - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Zenith »

Townreading WOATS because of Nancy.

In post 196, Creature wrote:Also the shade thing is too early to bring that up. Town is more likely to "shade" at this point as they need to get info from somewhere.
What exactly do you mean by shade?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 250, Zenith wrote:Townreading WOATS because of Nancy.

In post 196, Creature wrote:Also the shade thing is too early to bring that up. Town is more likely to "shade" at this point as they need to get info from somewhere.
What exactly do you mean by shade?
Point things that ring scum, frequently seen as shading for some reason
Sigh
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Deathtunelling WOATS »

In post 246, Creature wrote:I mean the PoE rn could be Saffron, Wimpy, Asriel and Kmd
Saffron was very quick to give Kmd a tr and no one else. However that doesn’t necessarily mean they are linked assuming Ghost is scum but they seem way more invested in pushing lynches than giving tr, so that’s usually not a great sign unless you’re NK who acts scummy regardless of alignment.

If tonereading counts, I wasn’t a fan. @Gobbles why are you sr Saffron?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 122, Saffron Ghost wrote:Honestly I'm not sure I remember making this post. I can try to figure out what I meant if you want anyway but I can't be certain I would be giving you an accurate answer to what I meant when I made it. Sorry.
In post 122, Saffron Ghost wrote:To be clear, is this an insinuation that you think Creature's vote on you is disingenuous or is it just you telling him you're not scum in a perhaps somewhat mocking kind of way?
In post 125, Saffron Ghost wrote:As for my overall thoughts at the moment, Creature's entire series of part felt off to me, but I went through most of it quickly and didn't really nail down why. It almost felt while I was reading it as though he was playing an entirely different game.

gobble's avatar is strangely fitting for how their posts are coming across to me. I have a bit of a gut town read on them for reasons related to that and I'm hoping that will somehow make sense without me ever needing to explain it.

I feel comfortable reading kmd's posts. Unlikely scum.

I haven't liked the posting from either woats head.

Everyone else is pretty boring thus far, I think.
I am scumreading Saffron Ghost for these comments, Nancy. Who are you currently scumreading?

---

Creature, Asriel is town. My gut also says that Wimpy is town. I think KMD is town too.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Saffron Ghost
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:10 pm

In post 253, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 122, Saffron Ghost wrote:Honestly I'm not sure I remember making this post. I can try to figure out what I meant if you want anyway but I can't be certain I would be giving you an accurate answer to what I meant when I made it. Sorry.
In post 122, Saffron Ghost wrote:To be clear, is this an insinuation that you think Creature's vote on you is disingenuous or is it just you telling him you're not scum in a perhaps somewhat mocking kind of way?
In post 125, Saffron Ghost wrote:As for my overall thoughts at the moment, Creature's entire series of part felt off to me, but I went through most of it quickly and didn't really nail down why. It almost felt while I was reading it as though he was playing an entirely different game.

gobble's avatar is strangely fitting for how their posts are coming across to me. I have a bit of a gut town read on them for reasons related to that and I'm hoping that will somehow make sense without me ever needing to explain it.

I feel comfortable reading kmd's posts. Unlikely scum.

I haven't liked the posting from either woats head.

Everyone else is pretty boring thus far, I think.
I am scumreading Saffron Ghost for these comments, Nancy. Who are you currently scumreading?

---

Creature, Asriel is town. My gut also says that Wimpy is town. I think KMD is town too.
While not remembering a post is NIA, not remembering a post where you asked another player to vote with you, is hella unusual.

Anyway, I think my initial solve was clearly off, especially on you, because I’m not sr any of them and Asriel hasn’t done anything to warrant being voted on.

So, you and Creature may be on to something.

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Radja »

Day 1, VC 3

Name: Courtney Turner
Family: Wife of Jack Turner and Mother of Danny Turner
Alive

Notable facts:
N/A

-

Saffron Ghost (3)
-
Creature, gobbledygook, Deathtunelling WOATS

Creature (2)
-
Wimpy, Map Wolf

Asriel Dreemurr (1)
-
Saffron Ghost

Not Voting (3)
-
Zenith, Asriel Dreemurr, KMD4390

With 9 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-24 15:54:09) remaining
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ill catch up later. Need to sleep now
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:33 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I look forward to your catchup KMD.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Creature »

This game had better days...
Sigh
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 259, Creature wrote:This game had better days...
Creature are you ok? This game has finally gotten traction and it seemed like we were approaching a good town cohesiveness.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Creature »

In post 260, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 259, Creature wrote:This game had better days...
Creature are you ok? This game has finally gotten traction and it seemed like we were approaching a good town cohesiveness.
Yesterday it did, not today
Sigh
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 am

Post by gobbledygook »

It’s been one day lol. Too early to start the funeral process lol
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Map Wolf »

That's L-1
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Zenith »

I'm not sure I understand the case vs Saffron Ghost. Post seems odd, but is it scummy? Nothing else in their ISO pings me as particularly AI, though it's not a very lengthy ISO.

Also, if you could investigate someone tonight, who would it be and why?
@Anyone who wants to answer.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:32 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 264, Zenith wrote:I'm not sure I understand the case vs Saffron Ghost. Post seems odd, but is it scummy? Nothing else in their ISO pings me as particularly AI, though it's not a very lengthy ISO.

Wimpy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 136, gobbledygook wrote:KMD, why did you attempt to vote me earlier?
You opened with an empty wagoning vote and that caught my eye so it's what I fell back on when I unvoted wimpy. Safron then made that comment about being on the same wavelength as me so I looked at his post and back at your ISO and noticed how you pressured the Miller claim without ever voting there. It had a feel of scum trying to latch onto something more than town trying to get the game rolling or week any answers.
zenith wrote: Sorry, I'm not sure why I said creature. Your avatar is fine. I think maybe somehow Kmd4390's avatar made me think of creature or something which cause the mixup. Your name seems like it would pair well with Kmd4390's avatar, but yea that's the one I find a little creepy. Imagine that creature staring at you through your bedroom window..
Um. That's not a creature. That's an actual picture of my face.
deathtunnel wrote: I didn’t necessarily see it either but this level of tryharding is scum!Creature, more often than not. His whole weird flex on Wimpy being online pings tf out of me. It hadn’t been remotely long enough for that imo.
Has creatures meta changed? Mathdino told me he tryhards as town and lurks as scum but this was during the last team mafia so some time has passed.
gobble wrote: I think Woats is bussing Creature. I am more sure that Woats is scum though.
Why do you think deathtunnel unvoted after creature provided meta?

Creature where was safron opportunistic?

Asriel. I have a gut scum read that I know I'd never be able to put substance to. So if asriel is scum, I'd need the guilty result. If asriel is town, I no longer have that distraction. But then again, if I just told scum what I was about to do id probably pull a switch on map wolf or something.
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:59 am

In post 263, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Saffron Ghost

That's L-1
In post 264, Zenith wrote:I'm not sure I understand the case vs Saffron Ghost. Post seems odd, but is it scummy? Nothing else in their ISO pings me as particularly AI, though it's not a very lengthy ISO.

Please, no one do a Haggle on us, before Ghost gets a chance to claim.
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:04 am

Actually

UNVOTE:

For now. I don’t want to risk anyone hammering before claim.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 266, Kmd4390 wrote:Why do you think deathtunnel unvoted after creature provided meta?
I am not sure why Woats would unvote in that instance. It is possible that when Woats realized they were getting suspected from two different players at the same time, that they needed to pivot to at least get one player (Creature) off their back.
In post 266, Kmd4390 wrote:Can you elaborate on what bothered you about those posts, especially the first one?
The quotes that I quoted from Saffron's 122 to me look like Saffron actually had no basis for the "same wavelength" comment. When Saffron could not back that up, I thought that was scummy.

Moreover, I find the third quoted bit to be an easy post for scum to make. There are no real opinions in that post, but it is designed to look like there are real opinions.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

If they were bussing creature they'd have no need to get him off their back. And I'm not sure unvoting would accomplish that in most cases.

I asked about safron because I townread that comment. I feel like scum would be more likely to make something up than admit they can't remember. What gives you the idea the opinions in the third quote are fake?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 270, Kmd4390 wrote:If they were bussing creature they'd have no need to get him off their back. And I'm not sure unvoting would accomplish that in most cases.

I asked about safron because I townread that comment. I feel like scum would be more likely to make something up than admit they can't remember. What gives you the idea the opinions in the third quote are fake?
I guess fake is the wrong word to use there. Saffron's comments look to me like fence sitting. Saffron is not giving any hard reads about anyone. Saffron barely gives any real or credible reads about Creature and myself.

What is your opinion about Wimpy and Woats?
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:26 pm

In post 269, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 266, Kmd4390 wrote:Why do you think deathtunnel unvoted after creature provided meta?
I am not sure why Woats would unvote in that instance. It is possible that when Woats realized they were getting suspected from two different players at the same time, that they needed to pivot to at least get one player (Creature) off their back.
In post 266, Kmd4390 wrote:Can you elaborate on what bothered you about those posts, especially the first one?
The quotes that I quoted from Saffron's 122 to me look like Saffron actually had no basis for the "same wavelength" comment. When Saffron could not back that up, I thought that was scummy.

Moreover, I find the third quoted bit to be an easy post for scum to make. There are no real opinions in that post, but it is designed to look like there are real opinions.
It’s also possible and actually FACT that I don’t want a repeat of RS 1, where a town pr got hammered but nice shade. :roll:

I will obviously revote him if he either doesn’t claim or I find it suspicious.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I saw hard reads on creature, deathtunnel, and myself in that post.

I think wimpy is townish. I'm still deciding on deathtunnel but I think a few things have come off as trying to look town. Specifically the comment about Hydra chat and the Unvote of creature.
Deathtunelling WOATS
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Deathtunelling WOATS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:28 pm

In post 270, Kmd4390 wrote:If they were bussing creature they'd have no need to get him off their back. And I'm not sure unvoting would accomplish that in most cases.

Any thoughts to who you think might be scum here?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”