Micro 920 - Less Pressure [Game Over!]

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #275  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Everyone has me as like

The third scum option

And I don’t like it
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Looker
Stenographer
 
User avatar
Joined: February 20, 2009

Post Post #276  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:45 pm

In post 250, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: Looker
I’m conftown so I’m allowed to change my mind

It would help if you leveraged being conftown more. We need to get as much out of your slot before you're NK'd. What about me do you find scummy and do you feel anyone on my wagon (other than you, of course) is town?

In post 251, Egix96 wrote:
In post 246, Looker wrote:Taking a quick timeout

In post 228, Looker wrote:They're mostly based off of how you guys treat each other. It's D1, though, so they're boldly bullshit. I should be more interested than I am.

Well I don't like the sound of this, so I could give you a timeout from the rest of the game if you'd like :giggle:

Don't you recognize a depressed cry for help when you see one?

In post 266, dsjstr wrote:
In post 256, ejjinami wrote:
In post 248, dsjstr wrote:VOTE: Looker
I might have been wrong about Hectic

Looking at Lookers ISO it doesn't look good

Scum team: (Looker, chemist, espeonage)

Bad bad bad bad bad

I’m not ok with lynching any of them
Maybe except for chemist
Comment on my read on looker.

Looker has only town read the IC's and has not contributed to solving the game, its the same reason why I am scum reading Wimpy

  • Do you feel confident in townreading anyone currently? You don't feel your townreads are pandering to get people on your side? Who are you townreading right now? (I couldn't find it in your expansive ISO)
  • Do you not feel that your vote is an OMGUS?
In post 275, Chemist1422 wrote:Everyone has me as like

The third scum option

And I don’t like it

{DJ | Egix | Hectic | Chemist | Wimpy Espeo | slimer/ejji}


  • @Hectic: Saying I'm not interested isn't an ad hominem attack - it's an explanation for why I'm not posting more
  • Also, clearly I feel there's a possibility that Hectic is town because I was genuinely insulted when he attacked my play. I wouldn't be bothered if I could dismiss him as scum working an angle.
  • I feel like D1 is a bunch of theater. It's hard not to be apathetic and pretend to believe what people are posting.
Don't be discouraged - it's all theater. Probably.

dsjstr
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 23, 2019
Location: New Jersey, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:51 pm

I have been town reading Egix for a while now, that was the original reason why a wagon was formed on me. I also see hectic as a town which is how I came to the conclusion of who the three mafia are.

dsjstr
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 23, 2019
Location: New Jersey, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #278  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:54 pm

In post 275, Chemist1422 wrote:Everyone has me as like

The third scum option

And I don’t like it

Why? Only two need to be lynched

theslimer3
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2012
Pronoun: They

Post Post #279  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm

[quote=“Looker”] It would help if you leveraged being conftown more. We need to get as much out of your slot before you're NK'd. What about me do you find scummy and do you feel anyone on my wagon (other than you, of course) is town?[/quote]
I work better in the later days compared to day 1. I enjoy looking into interactions rather than behavior and that works a lot better when I’m testing people. Being conftown allows me to do what I want to test people and not have to worry about being lynched for it. But don’t worry, I have town’s best interest in mind.

VOTE: Egix L-1
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer

Espeonage
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 18, 2009
Location: Galar Maybe?
Pronoun: He

Post Post #280  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:18 am

I'm gonna admit I cbf reading even a page of this game. So I am going to give an outside looking in analysis.

So lets talk Egix and Djester. Why did momentum swing to djester if egix is the seemingly universal scum read? Would everyone not just check on egix first. Bc that seems like the kinda move used to preserve an easy Lynch for a later day.

Which would tend to indicate that they are the two designated misslynches by scum.
Don't @ me.

Egix96
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 08, 2018
Location: Where w and y are vowels
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:25 am

In post 276, Looker wrote:
In post 251, Egix96 wrote:
In post 246, Looker wrote:Taking a quick timeout

In post 228, Looker wrote:They're mostly based off of how you guys treat each other. It's D1, though, so they're boldly bullshit. I should be more interested than I am.

Well I don't like the sound of this, so I could give you a timeout from the rest of the game if you'd like :giggle:

Don't you recognize a depressed cry for help when you see one?

The thing is, the impression that I got from that part I bolded was that you were demotivated because you randed scum again after that mini normal.

Btw, if you are depressed and seeking help, then a mafia games forum isn't really a good place to be... you know? Just saying.

In post 279, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: Egix L-1

Nice meme. :]

In post 280, Espeonage wrote:I'm gonna admit I cbf reading even a page of this game. So I am going to give an outside looking in analysis.

So lets talk Egix and Djester. Why did momentum swing to djester if egix is the seemingly universal scum read? Would everyone not just check on egix first. Bc that seems like the kinda move used to preserve an easy Lynch for a later day.

Which would tend to indicate that they are the two designated misslynches by scum.

You should probably be voting Looker if you want to make a difference then.
Wiki
"See, when you can fly... short legs don't matter."

theslimer3
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2012
Pronoun: They

Post Post #282  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 am

In post 280, Espeonage wrote:I'm gonna admit I cbf reading even a page of this game. So I am going to give an outside looking in analysis.

So lets talk Egix and Djester. Why did momentum swing to djester if egix is the seemingly universal scum read? Would everyone not just check on egix first. Bc that seems like the kinda move used to preserve an easy Lynch for a later day.

Which would tend to indicate that they are the two designated misslynches by scum.

Hectic's been pretty fluid on both. If Egix flips green today then I wouldn't mind a move over there
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #283  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 am

In post 278, dsjstr wrote:
In post 275, Chemist1422 wrote:Everyone has me as like

The third scum option

And I don’t like it

Why? Only two need to be lynched

Because I’m not super convinced the reads are genuine
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Looker
Stenographer
 
User avatar
Joined: February 20, 2009

Post Post #284  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:14 am

In post 281, Egix96 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 276, Looker wrote:
In post 251, Egix96 wrote:
In post 246, Looker wrote:Taking a quick timeout

In post 228, Looker wrote:They're mostly based off of how you guys treat each other. It's D1, though, so they're boldly bullshit. I should be more interested than I am.

Well I don't like the sound of this, so I could give you a timeout from the rest of the game if you'd like :giggle:

Don't you recognize a depressed cry for help when you see one?
The thing is, the impression that I got from that part I bolded was that you were demotivated because you randed scum again after that mini normal.

Btw, if you are depressed and seeking help, then a mafia games forum isn't really a good place to be... you know? Just saying.

Rolling scum does not demotivate me. Your second sentence is right, lol.

In post 281, Egix96 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 280, Espeonage wrote:I'm gonna admit I cbf reading even a page of this game. So I am going to give an outside looking in analysis.

So lets talk Egix and Djester. Why did momentum swing to djester if egix is the seemingly universal scum read? Would everyone not just check on egix first. Bc that seems like the kinda move used to preserve an easy Lynch for a later day.

Which would tend to indicate that they are the two designated misslynches by scum.

You should probably be voting Looker if you want to make a difference then.

He should probably be voting who he thinks is scum. This will help us sort him later, unless you're saying you know he's town.
In post 283, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m not super convinced the reads are genuine

Who do you feel is being opportunistic? Or disingenuous?

Spoiler:
dsjstr [3]: Egix96, Chemist1422, Looker
Looker [2]: Hectic, dsjstr
Egix96 [2]: ejjinami, theslimer3

Not Voting [0]: Espeonage

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
{DJ | Egix | Chemist | Hectic | Espeo | slimer/ejji}
Don't be discouraged - it's all theater. Probably.

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #285  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:30 am

In post 275, Chemist1422 wrote:Everyone has me as like

The third scum option

And I don’t like it

Fun fact, yesterday I was leaning more on the scum-team being dsj&egix&hectic

But it’s true that I don’t really mind replacing any of them with you

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #286  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:33 am

In post 267, dsjstr wrote:I've been trying to use the VC's as a way to calculate the scum team and there could be a reason why Hectic never had a wagon like Egix and myself. Ejj how is my read progression worse then Hectics?

Shortly, your read on egix is phrased in a way that feels like TMI and I’m not only talking about that one post I scum-read you for previously. The read feels rushed and you seem awfully confident considering how early on you got it and how few arguments you seem to be able to produce when asked to elaborate.
Basically, it feels like you’re just beating around the bush while trying to explain a lie you posted without much thought.

And your switch to looker is just... bad. Again, it feels rushed, which might be possibly caused by you wanting to create a ML wagon asap or save a scum-buddy.

...same with your read on Hectic. Not much thought + rapid changes.
Weren’t you town-reading him just a few posts before??? If you think he’s scummy why not push him directly???
Saying that “I should look at his progression to notice how townie you are compared to him” feels just weird...

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #287  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 am

In post 277, dsjstr wrote:I have been town reading Egix for a while now, that was the original reason why a wagon was formed on me. I also see hectic as a town which is how I came to the conclusion of who the three mafia are.

Oh! So you still are town-reading hectic after all!
Hahaha

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #288  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 am

My exams are over so I’ll be able to post regularly from now on... Just lemme get a few hours of sleep first cuz I REALLY need them rn

My read-list is pretty much the same as before.

Hectic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:03 am

The Egix wagon consisting of 2 ICs and no one else is a pretty good sign of Egix being scum, I think. Find it hard to believe scum wouldn't take advantage of a townie being voted by both ICs like that.
VOTE: Egix

Looker improved. New solve is Egix+Doro+Chemist

If Looker is scum, Espeonage is probably also scum.

Hectic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:03 am

No, wait, the votecount doesn't explain that team unless they're hard bussing. Whatever, I'l think about this later.

Hectic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:10 am

Actually, playing mafia at work is too much fun.

Doro, I don't believe you explained why you flipped your read on me.
Egix, who are you actually scumreading? That lost post feels very reactive. Is it just Doro with a pinch of Misty?
Espeonage, if you think Doro and Egix are the designated mislynches, you think the team is exactly Hectic+Chemist+Looker. Yeah?

Hectic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:13 am

Idk, thinking about teams with all this potential bussing is hard; never been good at pre flip associations. I think the right play in this format is to have all of us interact with a guiding hand from the ICs, and then let the ICs pick the lynch EoD.

AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 19, 2019
Location: EST
Pronoun: He

Post Post #293  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 am

Vote Count 1.09

Vote Countdsjstr [3] [L-2]: Egix96, Chemist1422, Looker
Egix96 [3] [L-2]: ejjinami, theslimer3, Hectic
Looker [1]: dsjstr
Hectic [0]:
Chemist1422 [0]:
Espeonage [0]:
ejjinami [0]:
theslimer3 [0]:

Not Voting [0]: Espeonage

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-15 12:16:00)

Notes- Please let me know if there's a mistake in the VC.

dsjstr
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 23, 2019
Location: New Jersey, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #294  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 pm

In post 292, Hectic wrote:Idk, thinking about teams with all this potential bussing is hard; never been good at pre flip associations. I think the right play in this format is to have all of us interact with a guiding hand from the ICs, and then let the ICs pick the lynch EoD.

Why let the IC's pick who is lynched?

dsjstr
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 23, 2019
Location: New Jersey, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #295  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 289, Hectic wrote:The Egix wagon consisting of 2 ICs and no one else is a pretty good sign of Egix being scum, I think. Find it hard to believe scum wouldn't take advantage of a townie being voted by both ICs like that.
VOTE: Egix

Looker improved. New solve is Egix+Doro+Chemist

If Looker is scum, Espeonage is probably also scum.

You're right they wouldn't

Egix96
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 08, 2018
Location: Where w and y are vowels
Pronoun: He

Post Post #296  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 284, Looker wrote:Rolling scum does not demotivate me.

Idk about that - from what I remember you seemed to be (not really sure how best to put this) less... into the game in Mini2115 than in Big 4.

In post 284, Looker wrote:He should probably be voting who he thinks is scum. This will help us sort him later, unless you're saying you know he's town.

I see your point, but I was considering that a) we're getting close to deadline here, and b) Espeon's active hours seem to be quite limited based on his posting so far, so him voting off-wagon might not achieve much.

In post 291, Hectic wrote:Egix, who are you actually scumreading? That lost post feels very reactive. Is it just Doro with a pinch of Misty?

Nah, Looker can replace Dsj now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Looker

Also {italicised} is a bit silly really - it was a catchup post, it's reactive by definition :]
Wiki
"See, when you can fly... short legs don't matter."

dsjstr
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 23, 2019
Location: New Jersey, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #297  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:32 pm

In post 287, ejjinami wrote:
In post 277, dsjstr wrote:I have been town reading Egix for a while now, that was the original reason why a wagon was formed on me. I also see hectic as a town which is how I came to the conclusion of who the three mafia are.

Oh! So you still are town-reading hectic after all!
Hahaha

He's now neutral with Espeonage

Would anyone be apposed to a chem lynch and why?

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #298  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:30 pm

In post 296, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Looker

Bad vote imo

Why is dsjstr good lol?

ejjinami
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: nya~

Post Post #299  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:32 pm

In post 297, dsjstr wrote:
In post 287, ejjinami wrote:
In post 277, dsjstr wrote:I have been town reading Egix for a while now, that was the original reason why a wagon was formed on me. I also see hectic as a town which is how I came to the conclusion of who the three mafia are.

Oh! So you still are town-reading hectic after all!
Hahaha

He's now neutral with Espeonage

Would anyone be apposed to a chem lynch and why?

Elaborate on your read on hectic.

Also not really atm. I don’t actively want him lynched but if anyone provides a good reason why lynch him over anyone else, I might sheep.
It probably still depends on the wagon progression tho

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games