Micro 922: Strawberry Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1136 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Ame »

Also y u guys no fast night x[
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Ame »

Awesome! I really didn't want to have to figure out who it was.

Kanna, I think you played this incorrectly. There was a legitimate chance you could have convinced me it was Clidd. I was feeling paranoid about him from and the quick no lynch.

@Clidd I'm happy to answer any discrepancies you feel should be addressed. And if there's anything we have a miscommunication on, please allow me to work it out rather than making a snap judgment.

I'll begin working on a Kanna case / town Ame case.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Ame »

We could have had this game won D2 if we just went with the reasoning instead of playing it safe. I'm so mad I really wanted a flawless victory.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Ame »

Here's the main points for why Kanna is scum:

-townKanna would not have voted so quickly in lylo. It's clear that she had already been anticipating this the past couple of days. Even if she did get an inno result on you, she would still take the time to think it through rather than making a hasty judgement and potentially losing the game.

-if you look at her reaction to use lynching hectic, it reads as Too Much Information. She knew Hectic was going to flip town whereas the rest of us thought there was a significant chance he'd flip scum. Even Luca agreed with my reasoning enough to flash lynch Hectic. His behavior, goading Kanna into investigate him, was legitimately odd. Kanna wasn't able to see that because she knew he was town. And so she began prepping for mylo.

-look at the point I made in . Kanna slipped there that she has not been in the investigative mindset, but has rather just been trying to
imitate
it. Her question to me about RQS was made solely for the purpose of looking like she was inquiring about me. townKanna wouldn't have asked this however because I had literally just stated the answer to what she was asking. It would have been feasible that she simply missed my question when she asked the first time, but she later followed up again asking "Ame will you explain your RQS
eventually
?" This is even more telling because it's literally the question to the answer I had already provided:
In post 71, Ame wrote:
In post 69, Slaxx wrote:How is the validity of RQS compromised if not answered all right away Ame?

I rarely do RQS, I find that it adds an unnatural noise to the beginning of the game.
I'll explain in full (and provide an answer key) once they've been answered. Explaining how the validity is compromised compromises the validity.

Indulge me?
-the way Kanna went about claiming was theatrics. If town Kanna had a guilty result on Compath, she would have simply claimed to have a guilty. Instead, she pushed for a mass claim??? This makes no sense at all.

-finally, the fact that only town players have turned up having a gun, indicates that the gunsmith is a scum role. If Kanna was town, then at least one of the mafia would be identifiable with her role. So one of us would need to be a mafia goon for it to make sense. (Although I'm not entirely sure if encryptor would show as having a gun or not, but I presume not seeing as it's based on flavor).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Ame »

Clidd, would you like me to make a town Ame case as well, or are we good?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1152, Kanna wrote:Also her point on my role was completely wrong too; according to the wiki, “Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors)” + (several town roles) have guns. Ico would have had a gun. Ame doesn’t. She’s basically a godfather to me which is why her role is good.
This I didn't know. If Encrypter shows up with a gun, then I agree that point is invalid.

That being said, you're cherry-picking and have not addressed the holes in your play that you've consistently danced around the entire game:

-your pseudo-investigative mindset
-your theatric claim

And additionally your TMI on Hectic. Luca having a vanilla on Clidd should not have led to the conclusion that Hectic was town for you.
And additionally you sill wouldn't have come into today voting as you did. You would have at least allowed me to make a statement in case there was something you missed. You're not coming at this from a town figure-out-the game angle.

Side note: I actually missed Luca's claim that Clidd was vanilla until the next day when you pointed it out. There wouldn't have been a reason for me to kill him and I was surprised he was killed over Slaxx because he was a potential suspect. I think you're the only one that actually caught on that he wasn't 1-shot?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Ame »

I like how both the town slots on my long read list ended up being scum. I do think I'm starting to get a better idea of how to read people here though. Also on the bright side, my true/false tell has proven yet again to be accurate: both players who answered false turned out to be town, and it's within the same proportion that I predicted. Also Kanna answer if 7 is consistent with what I expect from the 0-10 question. Although Ico answered in an ideal townie fashion... Still I think I'll be able to use these again with a unique set of players in the future.

@Clidd I'll work on the town case when I get back home
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Ame »

Do you like or dislike being in this position?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Ame »

Why?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Ame »

Where does the emotion stem from?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Ame »

Your emotional reads have been shown to be incorrect many times:

-Your read on hectics misspell during the debate between he and I in Boons game
-Your interpretation of what I meant when I said experience is irrelevant
-Your read on Ico's genuineness regarding his read on you

Go with the logic here. It's different in forum format than playing live or in quick chat like epic mafia because it's easy to fake tones using certain phrases, grammar, language. And it's also easy to misinterpret different tones. This is especially the case because of our language barrier. Kanna's spew of posts there was specifically tailored to induce and emotion read. Same as Ico did. It's not difficult to fake genuineness and I think that's where you've been getting caught up.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Ame »

If you can expand on your perception I may be able to help walk through where the error is coming from.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Ame »

Induce an*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Ame »

Regarding Hectic it was bad play for him to push for me the next day and he's probably currently feeling bad about it. It's understandable however because it was an emotional response to me suddenly turning my back on him. If you look at all non-emotional reads off me this game, however, they have been town. Both Luca and Slaxx agreed me and you were town in the end. And Luca so far has been the person most consistent in reading me correctly.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Ame »

Furthermore scumAme would have simply pushed for us to lynch yesterday. Both you and Slaxx were set on Kanna. ScumAme could have ended the game there.

Town Ame however wasn't sure about your alignment and wanted a final check. Thinking about the game over the night, I went back and forth between you and Kanna and I really wasn't looking forward to having to decide between you two. If Kanna had claimed you had a gun, there was a significant chance she could have convinced me it was you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Ame »

During the night I also thought there was a chance that scumYou would kill me since I had voiced a suspicion on you before the day suddenly ended. And so you would kill me and gear your strategy toward convincing Slaxx between the two of you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Ame »

Here's what I mean about using certain language and phrases to produce a desired tone/sense of legitimacy.

Tone analysis:
I’ll bring up some points against Ame when I come back, clidd,
if any of this is wordsalad please let me know
because this
honestly
makes perfect sense to me
but
I’m not sure how this is coming across
honestly:
this, along with the words 'genuinely' and 'legitimately' are very good at inducing the sense they are meant to. I remember reading a study that showed people have a natural inclination to believing people that say they are being honest. I actually use these intentionally as both alignments when trying to convey to someone where I'm coming from. Like even here, me using the word 'actually' induces as sense of legitimacy.

the underlined phrase
is a strong one. It invokes the sense that one is coming from a solve mindset that is non-threatening

the yellow phrases
invoke the sense of feeling doubtful/insecure about how one is communicating. This subconsciously causes the reader to sympathize with the poster and desire to empathize with their perspective, increasing the chance of them becoming emotionally bound.

Don't get me wrong, it's not as if Kanna consciously thought all this out and carefully crafted it out like a mastermind. It's more natural/instinctual than that. When people assume a certain mindset they naturally are capable of producing certain linguistic features to provoke the desired response in the reader/listener, and it's especially easy to do over text. For example, me using the word 'actually' above came without me thinking about it. It was just a natural thing to say as I attempted to convey my message.

Ultimately what I'm saying is, you have to start treating these things as NAI. Otherwise, you're going to continue making incorrect judgments.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Ame »

btw Clidd I seriously like you and enjoy playing with you. I'm not criticizing your emotional reads out of spite or malice. I just think it's a current error in your playstyle that I think, when rectified, will increase your accuracy significantly.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ame »

I just said I did?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Ame »

What do you mean?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Ame »

Ohhh because I used the word 'seriously.' Got it. Lol
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Ame »

Kanna I'm aware that you responded to me but you haven't actually addressed the point I'm making: my post before had already answered your question. Yet you asked me about it twice thereafter.

Your explanation of you suggesting mass claim before claiming your guilty because you got excited about your result doesn't make sense either. You stated previously that you knew your result didn't mean Compath was confirmed scum which is why you "wanted to see if he'd claim miller." So you knew the game wasn't solved as you're saying. And if you really thought that, YOU WOULD HAVE CLAIMED YOUR GUILTY. Your reaction wasn't natural. You went about it in a way that you
thought
town would behave in that situation, but you just did it so unnaturally.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't think his dying messages were townie and neither did Luca or Slaxx. The fact that you did indicates that you are the deviant.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1199, Kanna wrote:Also Ame, why did you hard TR DDL and turn on him, then hard TR Hectic and turn on him too?
I shouldn't have, but since we were excluding you I started thinking of alternate theories. It was a mistake to have done so.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1201, Kanna wrote:I don't think I get your point then. If you asked me a question and are going to scumread me no matter how I answer, then why did you ask it?

Also it was natural because I'm town. That's just how I react.
Haha I want you to explain why you didn't consider the answer I had already given. It's as simple as that, but you've been dancing around it all game.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1203, Kanna wrote:
In post 1202, Ame wrote:
In post 1199, Kanna wrote:Also Ame, why did you hard TR DDL and turn on him, then hard TR Hectic and turn on him too?
I shouldn't have, but since we were excluding you I started thinking of alternate theories. It was a mistake to have done so.
Why is this not opportunism?
Because it would have been silly for scum to have put themselves out there for no reason. The logical thing for scum Ame would have simply been to no lynch and kill you.

Additionally my reasoning is easily followable. There is nothing disingenuous about it and you can tell I was thinking things through as we went along.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1205, Kanna wrote:
In post 1200, Ame wrote:I don't think his dying messages were townie and neither did Luca or Slaxx. The fact that you did indicates that you are the deviant.
Well, I did because he didn't fight back, but instead left a message. I felt like that was townie.
It felt to me like an appeal to emotion and an attempt to make me back down.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1207, Kanna wrote:I don't really know what you want me to explain?? I guess I didn't read it? I don't know? RQS is just something I have personal experience with so I was interested in it. That's all
So to be clear, did you or did you not read it? Please state this directly. No more guessing. Just answer.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1210, Kanna wrote:
In post 1206, Ame wrote:
In post 1203, Kanna wrote:
In post 1202, Ame wrote:
Why is this not opportunism?
Because it would have been silly for scum to have put themselves out there for no reason. The logical thing for scum Ame would have simply been to no lynch and kill you.

Additionally my reasoning is easily followable. There is nothing disingenuous about it and you can tell I was thinking things through as we went along.
Actually I feel like we're entering the territory of everything being able to be argued for so ??? Why couldn't you have put yourself out there to make this argument/throw people off?
Because it's simply not optimal and would have severely decreased my chances of winning as scum. And again, my reasoning is genuine and can be followed. If there were holes in it, then yeah you could make the argument that I was pushing an agenda.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1211, Kanna wrote:
In post 1209, Ame wrote:
In post 1207, Kanna wrote:I don't really know what you want me to explain?? I guess I didn't read it? I don't know? RQS is just something I have personal experience with so I was interested in it. That's all
So to be clear, did you or did you not read it? Please state this directly. No more guessing. Just answer.
I literally can't remember whenever this happened. I must've skimmed over it then.
Missing it is a perfectly acceptable answer! Saying that forgot is not!

I specifically asked you before if you missed it:
In post 721, Ame wrote:@Kanna I'm more interested in why you asked me at that time when I had stated a bit before that I was going to reveal everything. e.g. did you not see my post? did you misinterpret it? other?
@Luca Ok. I was just curious (not game related).
And you also stated that you forgot then. You can't simply forget whether or not you saw something lol. You either did or you didn't. You being dicey about this is what has been pinging me for so long.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Ame »

To be clear it would also be acceptable to have forgotten my post and that's why you asked. But what you're saying is that you've forgotten whether or not you actually saw it which is not believable in the slightest.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Ame »

I didn't want you to feel under pressure. I think in Boon's game, you became flustered when I made my push on Hectic and everything was going so fast, which made me think you're someone who needs time/space to work things out and don't do so well when things are going fast pace.

VOTE: Kanna
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Ame »

Meta. In the game I just played where he flipped scum he was very careful and polished. Here he was reckless / too wolfy to be wolf.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1224, Kanna wrote:
In post 1214, Ame wrote:To be clear it would also be acceptable to have forgotten my post and that's why you asked. But what you're saying is that you've forgotten whether or not you actually saw it which is not believable in the slightest.
Well it's just what happened. Sometimes I post what I'm thinking without thinking too much about what's happening around me. You're nitpicking on things which don't mean anything to try and make me look bad.
Again, I think it would be perfectly acceptable if you just didn't see my post. But you're saying that you forgot even whether you had seen it or not. You either remember seeing it or you don't. You've been using this to evade actually answering until now.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 732, Kanna wrote:
In post 725, Luca Blight wrote:I don't see the need to mass-claim right now.
I think we can maybe solve the game today
In post 733, Kanna wrote:I just really think it's compath, trust me guys
In post 734, Ame wrote:
In post 733, Kanna wrote:I just really think it's compath, trust me guys
Ok!
In post 735, Luca Blight wrote:I think it's not Compath, trust me.
In post 738, Kanna wrote:ok fine, I have a guilty on compath but no one ask about it for now. Compath, claim please
This is the primary line of posts that gave me the impression that your claim wasn't coming from a genuine town point of view. You "gave in" way too easily here. I just said I would trust your word but you immediately claimed in response to Luca without even hearing everyone else's opinions. The whole way you went about it was setup just so you could "reluctantly" claim you were a PR. A move you felt was necessary after Ico's lynch.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1230, Kanna wrote:
In post 1226, Ame wrote:Meta. In the game I just played where he flipped scum he was very careful and polished. Here he was reckless / too wolfy to be wolf.
Can you give an example? Also how strong was your read since you made a U turn the next day?
Example was when he asked me a question and completely forgot about it multiple times then said something like "don't scum read me for it please in in 10 games." This came off as too reckless to come from scumHectic who is a strong scum player and very much aware of the image he is presenting.

Another was scum reading me at one point then completely reversing it. I felt scumHectic would want to show a consistent train of thought. If he was going to change his read on me, it would be over time and not all the sudden based off something so flimsy.

Lastly, his pushes on Luca and DDL. In his scum game, Hectic mainly just pushed from the side, staying out of the spotlight. Here he put himself out there making two big cases on these players which would have made him look bad if they flipped town. In the other game, he let other people lead the lynches.

Regarding my read, it's normal for me to have a strong read and reverse it when new data is presented. I did the same with AaronFrost in the aforementioned game with Hectic.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Ame »

btw Kanna your responses are really flippin good and I'm amazed that this is only your first real scum game. Despite the circumstances, I'm so happy to see such good play!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1235, Kanna wrote:
In post 1233, Ame wrote:-snip-
But these points span over the whole game which means you should’ve been TRing him the whole way through. You were SR’ing him though, then suddenly flipped to a hard TR and then back to a hard SR. What “new info” was presented then?
I was town pinged in . Though I didn't voice it and was still scum leaning up through my and . The fact that he more or less ignored my 526, however, made me feel like he wasn't really image managing. Furthermore, I felt his Luca case, , looked genuine. And due to his position on the Ico wagon, my read had completely reversed by Day 2. I intentionally didn't speak of the meta tells however because the other game was still ongoing, Clidd was in it, and I didn't want to give anything away.
In post 1237, Kanna wrote:I think we’re (mostly) done here and Ame is scum.

Also, remember the mechanics and the no kill which points to scum!doc Ame + why was Ame so widely townread, but never killed + ask yourself clidd, why are you here? Because you’ve been blindly following Ame this whole game.
Clidd is alive because Luca, Compath (PRs), and Slaxx (Cleared) are dead, it's as simple as that. Thinking about it, I don't think scumMe would have even chosen to keep Clidd in lylo over Slaxx. I'm aware that Clidd's reads change in a way similar to mine and I wouldn't be able to predict which way he'd go. Slaxx would be a much more stable outcome and based on his play this game, I'd be able to rely on him lolhammering.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Ame »

I mean it's just how it turned out. If I wasn't here someone else towny would be. I reckon if Luca didn't turn out to be more than 1 shot, he'd be here instead.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Ame »

Also the VT plan would be silly considering I'm VT. I just legit thought there was a doctor in the game. But I think the reason Clidd provided makes sense. I also think maybe you did it so that people you got as inno would still be in the pool as potential scum. That's some serious thinking ahead though and if it's the case, my admiration from before increases 10 fold.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Ame »

Also some self-meta, take it as you will: I really, really, really, really, reeeeally do not like being scum. For this reason, I always seek the quickest route / the fewest amount of day phases to ending the game possible. By god I would never no kill.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Ame »

Clidd, do you get a townier impression from my avatar before or this one? I want to use the avatar that helps you make the best decision.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Ame »

Ok!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Ame »

I know you can see me. I know you can see my heart and my townie soul.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Ame »

scum Ame does not change the lynch that was pretty much set to her partner

I don't bus. 1 because as I said I want the quickest route possible, and bussing just makes the game drawn out longer. I'd rather defend my partner and be implicated than betray them and have to play the game myself. 2 It never really works anyway, people are always paranoid that the person bussed. 3 the trade-off is not worth it, lynching scum means not lynching a townie and potential PR.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Ame »

dying here xD
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Ame »

What mech stuff isn't explainable?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Ame »

Reminder Luca's case:
In post 717, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 165, Iconeum wrote:
In post 162, Luca Blight wrote:Icon do you have any reads on anyone other than Ame?

kanna v hectic interaction feels like TvT having fun during rvs

you feel like your town opening compared to prev games

i don't have any other scumpings/reads other then ame right now
In post 174, Iconeum wrote:
In post 142, Kanna wrote:Luca's latest takes were pretty interesting because they seem to be the opposite of most reads I've seen. I just want to say I wouldn't look into the coffee thing or the wow thing because ~reasons~. From my POV, it looks a bit opportunistic to push me on those things but I could be biased.
what do you mean by 'interesting'? what do you make of it?
In post 181, Iconeum wrote:
In post 179, Kanna wrote:Alrighty, I'll look over that game tomorrow. I've also been in a game where the rqs poster was scum, but in that game, he used to try and grab the "town leader role," early (I think?) which is kinda different to what Ame is doing.
Disagree. Ame insisting on RQS being answered and saying, very clearly, that it has a HUGE success chance of catching the scum fees a lot like trying to be town leader?
In post 321, Iconeum wrote:all of you (luca), compath and kanna are giving me town vibes when i read you
In post 561, Iconeum wrote:
In post 450, Kanna wrote:I think Ame sounded really genuine in #415, like she was pouring her heart out. I think Clidd might be town cause he seems really invested in solving; don't know if scum goes this far.
kanna is town this game, the way he formulates this is how town tries to sort i think

Icon easily sorts Kanna as Town while making sure he questions her and disagrees with her at least once or twice, to create a little distance.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #248) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Ame »

Do you not agree that it would be in scumAme's best interest to kill you over Slaxx? He also had a strong town read on me and scum read Kanna. All I'd have to do is quick vote and wait for the lolhammer.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #249) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Ame »

The stress of lying to you would also be way too much. I wouldn't want to do it. It's one of the reasons I don't like being scum lol, it's just too stressful and I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it xD
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #250) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Ame »

How so?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #251) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Ame »

1 second
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #252) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Ame »

I think you knew the answer before, but allowing Kanna to freely plant seeds is backfiring. You're overthinking now and thinking I'm manipulating you.

That's not how I am though, I really am just speaking freely. Read my death here from page 62-64, particularly pay attention the emotional read you get from #1550. Then continue reading my spoiler:

Spoiler:
If I'm correct, the read you should have gotten from #1550 is that it's scummy because I'm being nice and helpful. As you see from my flip though, I was being genuine. I've gotten this over many games before so I'm aware how it comes off. People think that my niceness is being manipulative and trying to look townie, but it really is just me being me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #253) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Ame »

It's legit true that I wouldn't want to face you in lylo because you trusted me enough this game to follow me on two lynched. Using you and lylo would feel like betrayal to me and I just wouldn't want to do it even if it were to my advantage (although again, I don't think it would have here). I know its just a game, but I'm just not cold enough to use someone to that extent. I just can't separate emotion to that degree and the whole idea just turns me off.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #254) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Ame »

two lynches*
using you in*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #255) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Ame »

Read the Ico wagon. Read Luca's case. It's that simple.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Ame »

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Ame »

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #258) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Ame »

I had strawberry yogurt this morning and the past few days!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #259) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Ame »

Hey Clidd, remember that time when I redirected the lynch to scum on D1? Or that time when Icoscum tried to go after low hanging fruit, me, for my RVS vote. Or that time when Kanna and Ico hardly interacted except for a random town read and some basic questioning. Or that time when Kanna had you as more or less clear yesterday without even having investigated you. Or that time when she put on a show of claiming only to give in at the nearest opportunity. Or that time where she leaked knowing that she investigated town.

What are we doing here, man.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #260) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm going to get some strawberry yogurt.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #261) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1299, Kanna wrote:
Spoiler:
Bringing this back: Ame knew I would get no-gun on you + knows me getting a no-gun lets me know it's her because there's no way you can be scum.
In post 1139, Kanna wrote:Clidd doesn’t have a gun = scum!doc Ame
In post 1140, Kanna wrote:Clidd, I feel like you’ve missed some things?

Yesterday, Luca investigated you. Apparently, you were vanilla, and then Luca died. I then investigated you and you had no gun so you cant be mafia goon. Ame as scum doctor is the only solution
In post 1141, Kanna wrote:And it actually makes sense Luca died since he would have been able to investigate Ame and find out what she was vs me where I can’t.

VOTE: Ame
In post 1150, Kanna wrote:Ame is doing a super big misrep of mechanics right now; just hear me out
In post 1120, Kanna wrote:If clidd has a gun, it’s clidd. If he doesn’t, it’s ame. If I die, then it’s ???
Like I said, the reasoning behind this is because Luca investigated you yesterday and got *vanilla*. From his flip, we know he was legit. This means you can either be mafia goon or vt. I got an inno which means you are definitely vt. There’s no way for me to inno on scum!you because you cannot be a doctor/there is no loophole for you to be scum unless Luca lied. Ame is totally lying here.
Yet, she still says ~ "kanna is scummy because she voted quickly here"
There's no indication anywhere that I knew you would get a no-gun, I didn't. In fact, the evidence points to the contrary.

1. I was looking into Clidd before the phase end. There would be no reason for me to potentially damage his perception of me by pushing him if I knew he was going to end up cleared.
2. If scumAme knew he would be inno, she would have killed him. Slaxx had you as scum and I'd be able to quickvote and count on his lolhammer. I'd never bank the game on Clidd because I know how random his emotional reads can be.

And yes your quick vote is scummy. If I were in your position, I would not vote right after getting my result. I would think over if there was something I missed and allow both players to comment first no matter how sure I was as there could always be some information that I wasn't privy to.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #262) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1300, Kanna wrote:
In post 1297, Ame wrote:Hey Clidd, remember that time when I redirected the lynch to scum on D1? Or that time when Icoscum tried to go after low hanging fruit, me, for my RVS vote. Or that time when Kanna and Ico hardly interacted except for a random town read and some basic questioning.
Or that time when Kanna had you as more or less clear yesterday without even having investigated you. Or that time when she put on a show of claiming only to give in at the nearest opportunity. Or that time where she leaked knowing that she investigated town.

What are we doing here, man.
That was an optimal bus though. You *had* to get on there to look good the next day. True, I didn't look day 1 but that's because I didn't know Ico was scum. If I was scum, I totally would've gotten on when you did.

Also what does the parts in bold mean?
No, I was being town read already. It would be silly to bus there. And your looking bad has nothing to do with not knowing Ico was scum. Clidd didn't know Ico was scum and that's what made him look townie, his townIgnorance. And the fact that you thought you would look bad coming into Day 2 indicates that you were aware of your association with Ico.

The bolded is refering to the fact that you knew Clidd was going to turn up with a no gun on D4, despite the fact that you had not yet investigated him. You had already planned mylo/lylo and to go for me, but you didn't anticipate we would no lynch. You were set to make your move yesterDay
before you had even investigated him.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #263) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1305, Kanna wrote:Ame is blatantly lying here. Look at this, she KNEW you is vanilla
In post 1099, Ame wrote:Oh wow it just hit me that Luca wasn't 1-shot. I didn't know where his Vanilla claim on Clidd was coming from. This definitely changes things!
Vanilla and an no gun = no way you can be scum. This is super straightforward and how she's painting as scummy for voting quickly is super bad faith
I didn't know Clidd was Vanilla until you had posted this:
In post 1094, Kanna wrote: Luca also said clidd was vanilla yesterday but I’m wondering if that really confirms him as town.
I didn't pick up on the fact that Luca had investigated him because I was under the impression that he was 1-shot. You pointing out is what gave it away.

And it's clear that you are being misleading here:
vanilla and not having gun are completely different things.
You knew he was vanilla D4 but you had not investigated whether or not he had a gun. Yet you had already started to anticipate clearing him! You were already setting this up D4 whereas I was still ignorant of what TF was going on.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #264) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Ame »

WIFOM is just an excuse for people to ignore the straightforward and obvious conclusion. A duck is a duck. A wooper is a wooper.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #265) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Ame »

Defaulting to WIFOM is a cop-out and excuse to ignore the evidence. It's essentially saying that there is no way to figure out anything in this game because everything could come down to "well maybe that's what they want us to think." Instead, you should use the clues around you to determine if it IS what they want you to think or not. My play suggests that the straightforward answer is correct here: If I were going for bussing points, I wouldn't have town read him and then bussed at the last second, rather I would make a show of it throughout the day for maximum credibility.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #266) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1311, Kanna wrote:You were and are acting ignorant. Of course you had to wait for me to point it out first. And yes they are? Luca said he was vanilla, so the conclusion would be:
"clidd is either a vt or mafia goon." I investigated him, got a no gun, and that meant he was vanilla. You're spinning a weird narrative.
The narrative is this:
In post 1121, Kanna wrote:Basically I think I’m dying tonight so we should no lynch. I still lean ame though. Just think she’d be capable of doing all this as scum.
You had already begun setting up your strategy on D4 and started to set up the roots then. This is before you supposedly knew whether or not Clidd had a gun, yet you had already been leaking that you knew what the result would be by prematurely staking your read on me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #267) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm speaking from the PoV of busAme
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #268) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1317, Kanna wrote:I was SR'ing you yesterday because of Hectic.
And yet when you stated your read on me yesterDay, I asked you to point out what you found scummy about my Hectic push and you responded that your weren't scumreading me for Hectic but because of process of elimination:

Spoiler:
In post 1098, Ame wrote:@Kanna can you point out which step in my reasoning you feel was disingenuous?
In post 1119, Kanna wrote:@ame, it’s POE

And again, this is a slip. I couldn't have been scum to you through PoE yesterday because you had yet to investigate Clidd. Again, you were already aware you would get a no-gun and began scum reading me in anticipation.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Ame »

Detective "Detective" Detective finishing up some paperwork. Sorry I haven't been around in a while. After the fallout between The Force and the SVPD things just haven't been the same ya know? Anyway, we have eye-witness testimony that Smuggler Kanna has indeed been distributing illicit substances through an underground chain known as
Psyducks Coffee
. We urge all citizens to unite against this malady and stand together in bringing this evildoer to justice. We believe that and provide ample evidence to bring her in. In the meantime, I have some couches to investigate.

Spoiler: Detective Out
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #270) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Ame »

Clidd, please don't accidentally fall asleep during the deadline.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #271) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Ame »

omg I can't take this lol
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Ame »

Nani!?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Ame »

Please tell me that you lied and are actually jailkeep proving that I'm not Doc and therefore Kanna's inno confirms I'm town?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Ame »

shame :/
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Ame »

Why did you think I was scum?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Ame »

I really thought you had it there. You shouldn't have overthought it so much me thinks.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Ame »

Good god I never want to be a part of lylo again. That suspense was too much.

I'm happy Kanna won though, she played so well!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Ame »

What about it? Were you jailkeep or not?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Ame »

Ok so I don't understand. You said there was a roleblocker I assumed you were saying you were jailkeep that protected me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Ame »

You stated there was a roleblocker.
Therefore I speculated that it was you since it's not me and not Kanna.
Therefore I assumed you targeted me N1 since you hadn't claimed it until now it wasn't on anyone else and it couldn't have been on Kanna since she had a N1 result.
Since I'm not scum, the lack of kill didn't come from being role blocked, therefore I assumed that you were a jailkeeper and not a regular roleblocker and that the lack of kill came from the protection side of your role.

I don't get why you don't ask me to elaborate on my thinking before voting me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Therefore if you were a jailkeeper that would have eliminated the possibility that the lack of kill came from docAme no killing. Therefore Kanna's inno on me would have proven I was town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1371, Kanna wrote:W OW W O W WOWWWWW GG TOWN, YOU MADE THIS GAME HELL FOR ME

Ameeeeee, I'm so sorry (´• ‸ •`✿) <333
Congrats, it was well deserved! During our battle, I almost had to check my role PM a couple of times to make sure I really
was
the townie.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Ame »

This x1000. My heart was beating so fast those last few hours with Clidd going back and forth I just wanted to hammer myself and run away.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”