Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Ame »

Esper please teach me the art of espermoji •̀ㅁ•́
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Ame »

71% win for scum

I'm Mr. Blonde
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: RC

눈‸
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri May 01, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Ame »

In post 37, shiki wrote:pretty sure i had a divine vision which i am also going to treat as truth.
lol I had this exact same thought
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: shiki
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 21, Iconeum wrote:
In post 18, Ame wrote:71% win for scum

I'm Mr. Blonde
Did you calculate for the possibility i'm scum? Because I'm sure that number drops considerably if so...
You just won a game as scum though
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 55, Isis wrote:VOTE: Ame
VOTE: Conspire
HEAL: shiki
HEAL: Enter
HEAL: bugspray
VOTE: Something_Smart
Why Shiki?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Ame »

Hm. I think Shiki is pretty apparently scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Ame »

Where can I watch this film?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: S_S

RCE, aside from Shiki, you're the only player I didn't get a gut townie feel from your opening. My only experience with you is hard-boiled eggs, but I recall you being apparently townie almost immediately (despite your attempt to play somewhat scummily). Additionally, is positioning yourself to be uninvolved. I recently played a game where scum did something similar (~~~). Again, I'm not too familiar with your playstyle, but I do know based on HBE that you adjust it strategically. For example, in that game you took a back seat Day 1 because you were a power role. Seeing as there are no PRs this game, this strategy cannot be compatible with a town role. Therefore, there's a good chance that your positioning is scum motivated.

Something_Smart, you are playing in a way as if waiting for something to latch onto rather than immediately getting into things. Yes, you're a man of few words in general, but that doesn't preclude you from being involved, even if it's just fluffy stuff. You are likely scum.

Mr. Pink, you asking me to go into my reads, even while in the middle of your role play, is a townie thing to do. You are likely town.

Iconeum, it's strange that you considered yourself as potentially being a part of the scum team. While you were joking, this doesn't seem like a thought that would occur to a townie. Additionally, you accidentally referring to Isis as scum is indicative of a partner slip. You are possibly scum.

shiki, your play so far has been focused on establishing rapport (, , , , ). This indicates that your alignment / role is such that public relations are a priority. Furthermore, you had a reactionary response to my scum read in , as indicated by the mimicking of my use of "hm." Doing so was likely the result of a subconscious impulse to exhibit bravado: such is the natural instinct of a person who is attempting to uphold a certain image of themselves (in this case that image being that you are a townsperson). Additionally, inquiring about my read further indicates that you are concerned with how you are being perceived. It is highly likely that you are scum.

Conspire (anonymous hydra), you have been responding quickly and fluidly, which indicates a lack of guilt or associations. Your is indicative of the mind of a detective. It is highly likely you are town.

Isis, The post you quoted of shikis in does not appear sufficient enough for a town lean. It is likely that this is fabricated and that you are scum. However, since I tunneled incorrectly in Chiptune, I will give you the benefit of the doubt until D2.

Jake The Wolfie, your RVS and RP appear natural. The RP itself is NAI, but there is a certain maliciousness that can be identified among nefarious RPers, and you do not appear to have it. You are likely town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Ame »

Jake
, I town read each of them.

RCE
, For the record, my case is not:
1: You are playing differently than in the prior game.
C: You are likely scum.

It is:
1: You stated an inability to get into the game.
2: It is page 3.
C[1-2]: Your statement is premature.
3: You are a Tactic+Strategy-minded player.
C[1-3]: It is likely strategically relevant that you made a premature statement.
4: There are only Vanilla Townies this game.
5: There is no strategic reason for a Vanilla Townie to prematurely state an inability to get into the game.
6: There is a strategic reason for mafia to prematurely state an inability to get into the game. That being, positioning themselves in a way where they can be less involved.
C[1-6]: You are likely scum.
7: It may be, however, that you simply have difficulty getting into vanilla setups. I do not know since I have only read one of your games.
C:[1-7] If 7 is false, then C[1-6] is true.

Shiki
, it is not strange. And it is apparent to me that you are fabricating a reason to be suspicious of me. I singled out your side of the exchange because you are the one who initiated it. Yes, you consciously mimicked the use of 'hm,' but the reasoning behind why (our innate instinct to bolster ourselves when preserving our image) was likely subconscious. My approach is not complicated. You are unnecessarily inserting WIFOM into the equation with no evidence that I ever intend to back down from my read. I did not come into the game trying to sort your slot, I simply picked up that you are scum. I do not intend to tunnel any scumread that provides satisfactory responses.

S_S
, I included this line "yes, you're a man of few words in general, but that doesn't preclude you from being involved, even if it's just fluffy stuff," because I anticipated your response. In all of your games, you immediately form interactions even if they are just fluff.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Ame »

You have convinced me. Your response just now was quick and has an aura of guiltlessness. You are likely town.

UNVOTE: S_S
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Sun May 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Ame »

Ame turns to the woman keeping records, "
@Mod I am voting Shiki and RCE
." Suddenly a dragon-like creature bursts into the room and begins pointing out things like the color of the carpet and the number of lights in the room. Ame turns to the creature and stares in bewilderment.
Is it possible he is a traitor once more?
"Iconeum, do you vote people for superficial reasons as town as well, or are we to do this dance a third time?"
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki
, you lack the mindset of a detective. A detective does not inform the suspect of what they intend to do before they do it. They steak them out and wait to catch them in the act. You're presuming that my intentions were to "get you to question me so that I could town read you so that you could town read me" with no evidence that I ever intended to town read you. If this was a genuine suspicion of yours, I believe you would have waited to observe my behavior. The fact that you did not indicates that you are more concerned with displaying investigatory behavior rather than actually investigating. You are my only scum read, and Conspire and now Mr Pink are my only town reads. All others are leans. This is reflected by the degree of certainty expressed in my reads: highly likely = strong read, likely/possible = lean.

Iconeum
, yes I have. I researched your town games during strawberry and I kept up with your play in Mini Normal 2119. Your town play is focused on developing town reads. Your scum play is focused on making pushes. Furthermore, you push players for incredibly superficial reasons as scum as you did on myself and Isis here. It is likely you are scum.

Mr. Pink
, you demonstrate concern with the activity levels and are attempting to progress the game. You reaffirm my view of you and it is highly likely you are town.

VOTE: Iconeum
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Iconeum
, you misrepresent my case which is that you push players for superficial reasons, not because your meta is different. I bring up the meta as a counter to your meta argument that Ico is the same regardless of alignment. It is simply not the case. Again, however, that is not the point. The point is that you are pushing players for superficial reasons rather than attempting to solve. Therefore, you are likely scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Ame »

I have yet to see it. Perhaps you could provide an example.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Ame »

Iconeum, yes, my reasons for voting Shiki are sound, as are my reasons for voting you. Perhaps it may be the case that you are the only players with whom a non-superficial case can be made upon because you two are the mafia players.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Ame »

Pink or Isis, I am at L-1 and therefore I ask that you unvote me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Ame »

Iconeum, I haven't yet but I will.

V/LA until Friday
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Ame »

Iconeum
, the games you provided are similar in style to your play here. Thank you for sharing. My only remaining concern with your play is . You stated that you believe I am town, but that you like where you were at. Is that not contradictory? Besides that, I like your responses thus far. You must, however, kill my N1 because if Shiki + Enigma does not end the game, I will most certainly tunnel you.

Isis
, the post you quoted of Ico's as a town post is NAI as they have made nearly identical posts in their confirmed scum games.

Esper
, what is RRS? My read on Shiki is genuine. All other scum reads were exploratory.

Mr. Pink
, I imagine I give you the spooks because I have been speaking to you directly about my read on you when reads are usually provided in third-person. Speaking of one's town read in second-person induces the sense of being manipulated in the receiver. Additionally, because of how early I read you and the reasoning I used to justify it, it comes off as a TMI read. It is not a TMI read, you are simply transparent.

Shiki
, you produced a false dichotomy whereby my only town motivation could be to quick-sort your slot. This is disingenuous and further confirms that you are in fact scum. I believe your read on Mr. Pink is also fabricated. It is not believable that you find their posts forced considering their gimmick. Yes, you stated that you believe it comes from their RP, but this is obvious. It is filler that that did not need to be stated. I believe you only did so in order to demonstrate to Conspire that you are "solving". Additionally, your read on me is not the read town!Shiki would have, being familiar with my meta. Town!Shiki would be puzzled why Ame is playing in a way that so deviates from her usual style and would not take it on the surface to be indicative of scum. Your lack of contemplation is highly indicative that you are scum.

I will not lynch anyone other than Shiki or Enigma today. Enigma because he is unable to be sorted, is voting town slots, and has admitted to being unable to provide value to the game.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Ame »

@Mod, I believe I am voting Enigma
. In case not, I will revote.

VOTE: RCEnigma
UNVOTE: Iconeum

@Mod, would it be possible to also include a list of who each individual is voting? Such as

Ame > Shiki, RCEnigma
Mr. Pink > Ame, Iconeum, Isis
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Ame »

me*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #22) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Ame »

Raven mod thank you!

We should certainly lynch Shiki for that spoiler. I watched the film. It was good. I miss films like that. I think it's the long shots. Shots nowadays are like a few seconds long before they cut to another and it's nauseating. Also, I hate my character. We should lynch me out of spite.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Ame »

Also, the nuance exhibited by the actors. I like when things aren't spoon-fed.
In particular, my guy's portrayal of antisocial personality disorder was spot on. And Mr. Orange's confliction during the shootout was masterfully communicated. And the tit-tat between white and pink. And knowing orange slipped up as soon as he told Eddie blonde was going to turn.

Azelf's little legs ≧
◡≦
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Ame »

Why is pops speaking as if Hectic and Kanna are in the game?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #25) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Ame »

Why is Ame speaking as if pops is in the game?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, can you elaborate on this nail and why it induces anxiety?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Ame »

Your fear is well justified. In the Hallownest, there are many such bugs who wield the Nail with great vigor.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #28) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE
, regarding , Ico is not the third if either you or shiki is town. Ico is the third if
you
are town. Shiki is scum. Therefore Ico cannot be scum with Isis. Therefore Isis is town. What concerned me with you voting there was your reason. You voted her after she made a fairly NAI post I believe. What did you find scummy about it? Conspire is the most pro-town slot this game and they have the enthusiasm of a townie. You voting there also feels very wrong. I was referring to these two with regard to you voting town slots. I wasn't aware that you had voted Jake.

Esper
, regarding , as shiki pointed out, her use of 'hm' here was a direct response to mine. It wasn't a subconscious mimicry. The reason why she did so was subconscious. Regardless, the point is that it was a knee-jerk reaction to pressure. She wanted to give the appearance that she was unconcerned with my push. It does not come from a town disposition. Why do you believe Shiki's reason for her lighthearted tone? You are right that my point about Shiki's filler is invalid since it was a response to Isis. This is the sort of wisdom that comes from the perceptual nuance of an INTP.

Shiki
, regarding , Isis claimed Freddy did she not? So her view on Pink's scum slip was not genuine. Therefore your read on her based on that reasoning would be invalid. I agree with your other points. Regarding where did Jake draw attention to me?

Isis
, your and look to be of the mindset of a townie. Your case on Jake is quite good as well. Why you did not play with such a divine spirit in Chiptune I will forever ponder. Let us join forces and eliminate the mafia ruled by Shiki.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #29) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Ame »

Isis
, regarding , thank you. I failed to catch that you only realized you were Freddy via being Mr. Organge. It is possible I had similar failings when it came to your divine spirit in Chiptune.

RCE
, regarding , considering that Isis was joking about Enter (see: ), your reasoning is very off. It's as if you are trying to make a LAMISTy mistake in the same vein you are accusing Isis of having done. My suspicion of you increases.

I also suspect that your read of Shiki is insincere, and that it is coming from scum with a layer 2 yomi.

L0: You are town who town reads Shiki
L1: You are scum with TMI on town Shiki
L2: You are scum with scum Shiki hoping that I will operate within L1.

Cosmic, regarding , as town, Shiki would have not reacted to my push at all. For example, see this thread. It may not be open just yet, but I voiced suspicions of Shiki similarly to here and she had no reaction to it. She was more concerned with progressing the game than managing my perception of her. This is primarily why I am reading her reaction the way I am here. I don't think comes from town Shiki especially because my post wasn't addressed toward her. I think town shiki would have waited to observe how our interaction played out and formed her opinions silently until she was ready or prodded to provide them. Alternatively, if she found my suspicion particularly suspicious, she would have attempted to discern where I was coming from before making a judgement. Her 'hm' however indicates that she had already made a judgment and wasn't approaching me in good faith. This is further supported by how her reasoning essentially placed me in a position where I cannot be town in any scenario: If I town read her, I am scum because my plan all along was to town read her. If I scum read her, I am scum because my plan is to get her to town read me so I can town read her.

I also alluded to suspicions of Shiki in the first game we played together and her reaction was first that of inquiry (183, bottom). And another reaction with good faith analysis (314).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #30) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Ame »

RCE, Enter being included is inherently tied to whether she was posting as if there were three scum. If you do not believe she thought Enter was a real player, then she was not posting as if there were 3 scum. Your reasoning is insincere. I am certain you are scum.

UNVOTE: Shiki

@
Everyone
, I will not lynch anyone other than RCE today. Join me in this endeavor. Let us rid of the cop before our eyes.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #31) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Ame »

In post 324, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 322, Ame wrote:L0: You are town who town reads Shiki
L1: You are scum with TMI on town Shiki
L2: You are scum with scum Shiki hoping that I will operate within L1.
Yes, these are the options.
Additionally, you spent 4 minutes contemplating how to respond to this portion of my post, likely because I was correct. This is not the response of a townie. It is highly likely Shiki is your partner, otherwise you would have refuted this argument as wifom as is the typical response.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Ame »

Your response effuses scum uncertain of how to respond. It is that of one who is self-conscious and feels they need to respond in a way that brushes off the accusation. It is unnatural, however. I do not know how to explain it further than this, but I have faith that intuitives such as conspire will understand where I am coming from.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Ame »

There is no implication because Enter is not a player. It is simple. You are forcing it to be something it is not.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Ame »

She responded to it by demonstrating how silly it was for you to presume she was implying three scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Ame »

I did not state it could be one of those. I specifically said it was Layer 2. I listed them for your convenience. I'll accept that you misinterpreted. However, the point that you took 4 minutes to respond to that portion, and were thus contemplating how to responds, stands.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #36) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Ame »

It doesn't diminish the argument. It diminishes your counter to the argument. The argument is diminished by the reasoning in /.

@Pedit: You specifically omitted the second portion of my post during your initial response and then responded to it 4 minutes later. It's not like you responded to a separate post. So business is not a factor at all. If you were busy, you simply would have responded to the entirety of the post later. You deliberately left that portion out as you weren't sure how or even if you were going to respond.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #37) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Ame »

I don't think it's necessary to continue this further. I've stated my case, you've stated your rebuttal. My mind isn't changing. Let us see where everyone else stands.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 300, Enter wrote:Jake the Wolfie (4) - RCEnigma, Conspire, Isis, Iconeum
I just want to make sure that everyone is aware that
Jake is at L-1
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 325, Ame wrote:I will not lynch anyone other than RCE today.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #40) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Ame »

It will not fall victim to the 71%
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #41) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Ame »

You cannot fool me goddess turned terrorist organization.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #42) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Ame »

Shiki, Isis corrected me in and I responded in . There was nothing for you to address as I was mistaken. Could you elaborate on how Jake brought attention to my read list there? I don't quite understand. The bouncer is the mod, correct?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #43) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Ame »

I didn't think anything of it. I just thought he was making a joke about asking for a read on the mod. I didn't draw the connection that he was making a comment about my read list.

Are you currently or are you going to vote RCE?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #44) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Ame »

S_S
and
Mr. Pink
what do you think about the point brought up against RCE regarding his reasoning for voting pops? is where the discussion begins.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #45) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Ame »

Mr. Pink, could you explain why you are voting who you are then.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Ame »

Shiki, my case is what I outlined in . His association with you is pure speculation and not relevant to the read. What do you think about his pops reasoning?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #47) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Ame »

V/LA until Friday.
I'll still be able to meet deadlines.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #48) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Ame »

If we don't lynch RCE or Shiki today, we cannot win the game before N1. I prefer to win before N1.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #49) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki said she liked Jake for bringing attention to my reads. Now she is positioning herself to hammer him. Shiki is not town. Let us town members unite and eliminate those who would do us harm.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #50) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Ame »

S_S, I invite you to vote for RCE. Let us unite against those who would do us harm.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #51) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, Shiki was town leaning Jake. Her positioning to hammer him is clear opportunism. Well, I suppose it could be distancing as well. Regardless, do you not sense the corruption in her heart?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #52) » Sun May 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, why have you not reconsidered me after Hungarian?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, I think the fact that you were willing to hammer this early without giving Jake the chance to speak further is scum indicative.

I ask about Hungarian because you mentioned that you did not have the knowledge before, implying that would have influenced how you went about things here. You have the knowledge now, does that change your perspective?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: S_S

L-1 I believe
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #55) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Ame »

Does that count?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #56) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, skimming that game, I am coming to understand that I have only experienced a small sliver of your personality. I will look at it in depth when I have the time.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: RCE
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #58) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Ame »

Everyone, please do not vote unless it is for RCE. We can no longer win before the Night is upon us, but we may still weaken the enemy line.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, yes, it is only fair.

And yet again you demonstrate your gift of the associative mind. You are truly blessed.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #60) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Ame »

≧◡≦
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #61) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Ame »

locktown
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #62) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Ame »

Mr. Pink is there a reason you do not wish to vote RCE?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #63) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Ame »

I see. I do not think we will win this.

UNVOTE: RCE
VOTE: Ame
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #64) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Ame »

Esper
, I wasn't aware. I will leave my vote off for now so that I may hammer if it becomes available. I also thought that you had abandoned us. I do not think we can win without you. The town is in disarray. There is no cohesion. We require a
Great Uniter
. And I do not think anyone can do it but you. Additionally, the voting mechanic is extremely detrimental to town. Multi voting masks scum's voting trail and it makes it very easy for players to quickly be placed at L-1 and be hammered. I do not think we can win unless the majority of us agree to only vote one person at a time.

RCE
, my vote was a joke. I did not expect Isis to hammer.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #65) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Ame »

UNVOTE: Ame
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #66) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Ame »

Jake, when you are online I ask that you vote for RCE. We are not going to be able to win this without another since Mr. Pink insists on aiding the enemy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #67) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Ame »

Shiki, it is a phrase that is predominantly used by scum who are self-conscious about their TMI.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #68) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Ame »

RCE, which part?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #69) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Ame »

Shiki, the phrase is alternatively used when speaking to a scum read. For example, if I were to ask you to vote RCE, I would use it as indicator that I still do not town read you, but if you do happen to be town, that you should vote for him.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #70) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Ame »

Have I ever mentioned that I love you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #71) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Ame »

Actually, I suppose I lied. I did anticipate a couple of days ago that if I voted S_S, town!Isis would hammer. I had forgotten that at the time I voted, however. I know this sounds strange, but it is the truth. It's as if there are two of me sometimes: Ame the player and Ame the observer. The observer was aware that Isis would hammer. The player was not.

I don't think it reflects negatively on her alignment because I think S_S is someone that Isis would be OK eliminating from the pool. I also town read the rest of her play. In particular, I don't think scum!pops would be comfortable enough joking about not being able to use the scum PT. I also think is genuine. And comes off as coming from a solve-oriented and slightly frustrated townie (which again is why I interpret her hammer as natural). Additionally, her case on Jake was nuanced in a way that I also believe comes from a solve-oriented mind.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #72) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Ame »

Isid, do you think it was scum indicative or NAI?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #73) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Ame »

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #74) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Ame »

That does not answer my question, however.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #75) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Ame »

If you, me, Conspire, and another townie cannot come together, we are doomed to fail. I ask again that you vote RCE. I am in full agreement with the BoP contract.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #76) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, scum are not able to communicate during the day.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #77) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Esper, my read is independent. I think your play demonstrates solve-oriented mind. In particular, you are questioning all without bias, you've handled me vs shiki objectively, and you have made an effort to sort through the nuance of the cases presented.

Isis, regarding your AMA, could you answer my question from before?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #78) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, you stated that it was convenient, implying that it was planned. You also compared it to the move that Eve and I did in Hungarian 2. However, that only occurred because we were able to discuss it.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #79) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, regarding , I don't quite understand the first line. Regarding the second line, what points do you interpret as me scumreading you for but townreading Isis for? The third line is incorrect. I didn't consider your view on Isis when determining my read.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #80) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, what final three are you referring to that Isis and I prearranged? Also, partner!Ame wouldn't ignore Isis' hammer. It would look too partnery. Scum!Ame here deliberately ignores it in order to increase Isis + Ame team equity.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #81) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, I don't scumread you because you are pushing town. That was just one of three reasons to lynch you (the other two being an admission of not being able to provide value and uhm, I forgot the other one).

Shiki, I see, thank you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #82) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, you could always ask me what it was. I don't think most selfvotes can be scummy statistically since what is scummy is subjective. However, most non-hammer self-votes coming from scum is something I would need to see data on.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #83) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, I scum read you for the reasoning you used to justify your Isis vote. I believe it is insincere and that you were arguing for the sake of being technically correct despite the fact that your perspective required a bad-faith interpretation of Isis' statement. This indicates that you are not so much interested in Isis' alignment as you are in maintaining a consistent narrative.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #84) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Ame »

To be more specific, RCE, before that you were only an exploratory scum lean. It was at that point that I began to fully scum read you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #85) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, I suspect that your view of Cosmic is based on speculative and circumstantial ideas. I think it is apt to prioritize the content that Esper has provided, especially since it is overwhelmingly alignment indicative.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #86) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, I do not believe it is ironic. I have reevaluated most of my scum leans and some of them rather quickly (indicating that maintaining a narrative was not a priority). For example, S_S became a town lean after his response to my initial case. Isis has become a town read. I still have suspicions of Ico, but I am approaching him in good faith as he sufficiently countered my meta point. The reason why my read on you has not reversed is likely because you are simply mafia. You have not addressed the points I have made in a satisfactory manner as the others have. And you have demonstrated little effort in attempting to solve the game.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #87) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis could you remind me what QED means aside from quantum electrodynamics?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #88) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, is your question addressed toward me? I don't think S_S had a wagon. That is my concern with this game. So long as we are using the multi-vote mechanic, there are no wagons because we don't know who really wants who to be lynched. But yes, I do think a minimum of 4 of the people voting him were town. And a maximum of 5. Again, however, this is not based on the wagon because there is no wagon to analyze. It is based on my independent read on each of the players who were voting.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #89) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Thanks, I remember now. Why is QEDing polarizing? Shouldn't it be the opposite since I am clearly laying out the steps for why he is scum?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #90) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, yes it would change my view by necessity.

Isis, I see, thank you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #91) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, the disunity among town is the fact that very few of us are aligned with our reads. There are too many directions pulling one another. Additionally, the multi-voting masks any sort of pattern or consensus (not to mention the strength of one's reads). Continuing to use it is anti-town and we are certain to lose if we continue playing this way. There is a reason why this is a 71% win for scum.

I have also not separated you from anyone. I am the only player who scum reads you. I am also in the process of reconsidering you. I anticipated that town!Shiki would suspect an Isis + Ame team due to the similarities in circumstance with Eve + Ame. I also must still look through your scum game. That being said, you stated earlier that me town reading you was my scum master plan, so it is concerning that my also not scum reading you is a part of my scum master plan.

My dejected response is due to not thinking Isis is scum. There is nothing to respond to. There was also no reaction from Iconeum (who had a read list with Isis town soon after) or Conspire. Unless you believe they are scum as well, your point is invalid.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #92) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, I missed your question. I self-voted because it was the closest thing I could do to vent my frustration with the game without pulling a RobnovaSchnauzer. This frustration came to me after the realization of how anti-town the multi-voting mechanic is and its continual use by town players.

Also lol, I didn't anticipate you being aware of the lore behind Uzumi.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #93) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, if you were to flip town my read on Shiki would not change as I scum read you independently. I would look again into Ico if you flip town. If Shiki flipped town as well, I would look into Mr. Pink.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #94) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Ame »

Shiki, the thing is you have placed me in a position where you scum read me regardless of my actions. If I town read you it is because I want you to town read me. If I scum read you it is because I am scum pushing you.

Regarding your approach, I have no intention of voting you today, so please don't allow me to keep you from expanding your focus. Furthermore, since I could not have been aware of this, it could not have been intentional. You stated that you believe I sought to cause disunity among the town, so I do not see how this contributes to your argument.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #95) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Ame »

RCE, I agree. You were asking me about a hypothetical scenario in which my reads were incorrect.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #96) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, the dream I had of you during Purgatory was of us discussing her wiki article.

I also found out during that game that the kanji used to indicate goddess names, Ame, is the kanji for 'heaven,' which I thought was fun detail during my ascension.

Shiki, that makes a lot of sense (except for the nonsense about the propensity to make a mess of the game). I didn't intend to disrupt your play, but I can totally see your perspective.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #97) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, yes, RCE is my strongest scum read.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #98) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Ame »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #99) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Ame »

Esper, I haven't looked at the meta yet, but I will later this week (presuming the deadline counter is incorrect and we have longer than just a few days). I didn't comment on the hammer because it didn't change my read on pops. And it didn't seem like something scum!pops would do.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #100) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Ame »

What if your read on Hectic this game is mixed up because they've been RPing each other the whole time.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #101) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Ame »

UNVOTE: rce
VOTE: Jake

Isis what is wotm?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #102) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Ame »

ah
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #103) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Ame »

your signature is flipping hilarious
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #104) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Ame »

Let's just get the Jake slot out of the way. My only issue is that if scum kills Conspire, I don't think I have much of a chance surviving Day 3.

Day 3: Mr. Pink, Shiki, Isis, Ame, RCE, Ico

Mr. Pink, Shiki, RCE, and Ico will likely vote for me. Ico currently town reads me, but when the opportunity presents itself, I think they will take it.

So that leaves a MyLo with: Mr. Pink, Shiki,
Isis
, RCE, Ico

Isis is the only one I'm confident is town out of the group. Mr. Pink is rubbing me the wrong way recently as they don't seem to be adjusting their view to the cases/evidence presented. And based on their voting behavior this game, if they are in mylo and town®, there's a good chance they vote the only person I think is town in the group.

Hm actually nevermind, lynching jake is almost a guaranteed loss.

UNVOTE: Jake
VOTE: RCE

Day 3: Mr. Pink, Shiki, Isis, Ame, Jake, Ico

This is better as we'll have both RCE's flip and Conspire's. Isis' conspire paranoia is out of the way. If RCE flips red, I am spewed. And we have two chances for hitting the last scum. If RCE flips town, I still look bad, but it would help adjust my reads and I think I have a better chance of convincing a Jake + Isis group.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #105) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Ame »

Oh I forgot I wasn't voting RCE so that I could hammer
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #106) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Ame »

Which one?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #107) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Ame »

If 681, I wasn't voting him. If before that it was during my self-vote. I left it off so I could hammer.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #108) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Ame »

If you mean why did I intend to in 681 (as I thought I was voting), because Conspire's paranoia of Jake and your preoccupation with him provoked an impulse to just get rid of him. Then I realized we lose going that route. And despite the fact that it causes you to have an increase in Jake + Ame suspicion, I can't support it.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #109) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Ame »

I just realized I broke my playstyle parameters.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #110) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Ame »

oh stop it you're drunk
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #111) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Ame »

Because that's when you're affectionate
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #112) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Ame »

Hammer RCE Shiki or Isis PLEASE
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #113) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Ame »

4 players being at L-1 is actually kind of amusing
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #114) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Ame »

Shiki, if you're town I'm on your side. Please
eliminate
him
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #115) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Ame »

Isis, you need a red flip to rid of your Ame paranoia. RCE will provide just that
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #116) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Ame »

I was a lot yesterday, but not atm
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #117) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Ame »

Esper, should I just vote Jake?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #118) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Ame »

It..It wasn't supposed to be this way
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #119) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Ame »

So we lynch Jake today > he flips town.
We lynch Ico > he flips scum.
Mr. Pink kills Me or Conspire.
Me + Isis or Conspire + Isis lynch Mr. Pink for the win.

This was all a part of my plan guys.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #120) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Ame »

Picks up Jake's knife and slashes off his ear.

VOTE: Jake
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #121) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Ame »

I had a whole post planned out for when Conspire died maybe I'll still do it
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #122) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Ame »

You can't blame me for this. If they hadn't of done, what I said not to do, they'd still be alive.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #123) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ame »

No. Listen pops. Listen. Ok. Look.

Listen: town Ame = bad reads. scum Ame = slightly better reads. This isn't scum ame. I wouldn't put myself out there for no reason. That kill was obviously meant to frame me. Look, you're whole theory is that I'm scum with Jake. We lynch Jake to disprove the theory. Then we lynch Ico who is scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #124) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ame »

your
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #125) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Jake you aren't contributing so we have to lynch you. This is the only way we win. I've seen all possible futures. The RCE sacrifice was the only way. From there there was a 70% probability Conspire would flip town. Then I was going to come into today with a reversed read on Shiki and we were going to lynch Jake. Followed by Ico. Unfortunately, we are now in the position where Conspire could be scum. But still, this is the path forward because Ico is scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #126) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Ame »

Listen pops I would never compliment you if I were scum. I avoid expressing admiration when I'm scum because I don't want people to think I'm manipulating them. Look at my last scum game, Hungarian 2. I was very cold because I really like Shiki and Farkran but I felt bad manipulating them so I kept a distance. I love you pops. I wouldn't use that to manipulate you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #127) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Ame »

Why is Mr Pink always putting Ico in his votes? It's because they are scum together. Me and you are just the mask.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #128) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Ame »

See. It's obvious it was meant to frame us. We have to stick together. Conspire will town read me. With you, we can win this. We just need to get Jake out of the way so we'll have the numerical advantage and can lynch Ico.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #129) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 735, Conspire wrote:@Ame; where does this confidence of Jake flipping town come from? I struggle to see him flipping town.
The same place my confidence on RCE flipping scum came from: the Dunning-Kruger effect. I just struggle to see scum not efforting at all. But I suppose that could be a bias.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #130) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Ame »

Conspire, that town read on me from my AtE seems way too MI. Especially if you thought I was scum overnight. Could it perhaps be that you have chosen to read me as so because I am so willingly aligning myself with you? This is rhetorical. Your reasoning for scum reading Jake also seems quite superficial. And your reasoning for excluding Isis and Ame as partners with him seems quite forced and unreasonable:
In post 739, Conspire wrote:Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #131) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Ame »

What is the town tell?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #132) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't think Conspire is town anymore.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #133) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 765, Isis wrote:But you were so sure that you thought they would be shot
you're all over the place
And?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #134) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Conspire
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #135) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Ame »

Unless someone takes me off L-1, Conspire will probably hammer me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #136) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Ame »

Alternatively, if Isis and Ico are both here, we can lynch them (Conspire).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #137) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Ame »

Where do you get the impression that I would lynch Isis?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #138) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Ame »

No, Ico I ignored you in the previous games as well. HBE in particular. I don't enjoy 1 v 1 ing with you because of the scum-regardless-of-responses nature of your pushes. There is no response I could give that would change your read, so I find it a waste of energy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #139) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Ame »

In post 849, Conspire wrote:Ame, you went from townlocking us overnight to now wanting to lynch us??? Could you answer my questions please?

~Celestial
No. Unless you are Kanna, then yes.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #140) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Ame »

In post 847, Iconeum wrote:i thought you were talking to conspire to lynch isi and me
I was trying to clear the ambiguity of using the plural pronoun as a singular, but it just made it more ambiguous heh
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #141) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Ame »

In post 855, Conspire wrote:Ame, are you mad at me at something?
I'm not sure.

UNVOTE: Conspire
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #142) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Ame »

My reasoning for not answering your questions is similar to why I haven't responded to Ico. As scum, Hectic is very good at asking an overwhelming barrage of questions that I can use to spin and justify his change in read. With Kanna, I think I can get a better feel for if she is being fair or not.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #143) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Ame »

that he can use*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #144) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Ame »

OK Conspire & Isis I can do that.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #145) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 871, Conspire wrote:Just these two actually:
In post 745, Ame wrote:And your reasoning for excluding Isis and Ame as partners with him seems quite forced and unreasonable:
1) Could you explain why? Also, what made you think I was excluding over considering it a factor?

2) You were alarmed by my reasons for townreading you. Do you disagree with my reasoning for the emotional read, and why if so? I expanded on it in .

~Celestial
In post 739, Conspire wrote:It's a last ditch "put 3 people on L-1 as a last act of survivalalism". Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.
If Isis or Ame was Jake's partner, putting them at L-1 wouldn't be risky since they could just hammer one of the other people at L-1. Additionally, if he felt he was going down, it would make sense to anti-spew there. I am not using the word 'excluding' in the hard sense. I am using it in the sense that it is synonymous with 'considering it a factor.'

I do disagree with the reasoning for the emotional read. That series of posts was out of character with anything I've presented thus far on this site. I haven't posted that way as either town or scum. If you thought I was scum over the night, it doesn't make sense to me that that alone was enough to reverse your read.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #146) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 881, Conspire wrote:on 1, that doesn't take into account that scum!Isis or Ame would look terrible for hammering the other over Jake, since it wouldn't be consistent with their earlier reads.
But not RCE is what I mean. There was no danger because we could just hammer RCE. Additionally the anti-spew thing. I think you and Isis' explanation for #2 make sense.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #147) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, are you going to hammer?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #148) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Ame »

We don't enter the night phase
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #149) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Ame »

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #150) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Ame »

Did you not realize we had a double day D1 and D2?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #151) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Ame »

I think this is a town slip. And I think it is genuine. I think Pink is town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #152) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Ame »

I am now even more curious to see Jake's flip.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #153) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 914, Isis wrote:ameameameameameameame
Spoiler:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #154) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm glad! I thought my playstyle D1 may have been offputting.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #155) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm glad! I thought my playstyle D1 may have been offputting.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #156) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm curious how I would have read you had you remained anonymous!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #157) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Ame »

Why not just hammer Jake, Mr Pink?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #158) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Ame »

They didn't need to set him up. They had me to do all the dirty work.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #159) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Ame »

Icy
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #160) » Sun May 17, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Iconeum
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #161) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Ame »

You think Conspire is town.
You think Mr Pink is not scum with Jake because he won't hammer
You think I am not scum with Jake.
You think Ico is town.

I don't really see many remaining options for your solve.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #162) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Lol
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #163) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ame »

Why so
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #164) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Ame »

Really though, why?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #165) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Also ilu2 :3
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #166) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Can you elaborate on the VCA and why you think Iconeum is town?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #167) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Ame »

I fully intended to reverse my stance on Shiki today.

If mislynching was a scum tell and Jake is town, then you and I have equal scum equity, considering you'd be responsible for he and S_S's deaths.

I would be very surprised if you are scum and give up entirely on trying to read you in the future.

I doubt Iconeum is town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #168) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Ame »

The second line is an attempt at the logic you asked for. It shows that your reasoning for scum reading me, VCA, is invalid. By your reasoning, you would be scum. Since you know you are not scum, your reasoning is invalid and you must seek another way to read me.

Or is it that you meant the third line?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #169) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Ame »

When you get the chance, I'm still interested in where your town read is coming from.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #170) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 991, Ame wrote:When you get the chance, I'm still interested in where your town read is coming from.
Asking about Ico, yes.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #171) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1002, Mr Pink wrote:i didnt say i tr ico it's still one of my top srs
I'm asking pops.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #172) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Ame »

It's day 4 and it's lylo
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #173) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Ame »

Could you unvote me Ico? I actually would like to discuss.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #174) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Ame »

If it is Pink and Conspire we don't have much time so it would be apt to do so as soon as possible. I don't get why you voted me when we have 10 days left. I would like to actually review everything and try to come up with a legitimate solve.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #175) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1087, Isis wrote:if ame is town
i will be a little disappointed in him
if she's scum
it will be o.k.
Why so?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #176) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Ame »

If I'm not hammered, I'll get to this within the next few days. I took on too many projects and I'm cognitively exhausted.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #177) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Ame »

Scum securing his position while he waits for Pink.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #178) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Ame »

Is that an answer to my question?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #179) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Ame »

To be specific why would you be disappointed if I am town? What about my play do you think wouldn't come from town me?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #180) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Ame »

Ico!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #181) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Ame »

Please unvote. I'll be back within the next couple of days to actually engage with you on everything.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #182) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Ame »

lol thank you that gif is wonderful
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #183) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, your inability to substantiate your scum read is concerning

Spoiler: Ico don't read
Prediction: Ico calls out my post as being hypocritical
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #184) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1138, Isis wrote:you've only pushed town all game?
I've already dismantled this, however. It is an irrational way to read someone as applying the reasoning to yourself would indicate you are scum. You have pushed exactly the same number of town players as I have. Please state why you believe it is scum indicative for me considering my accuracy in previous games?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #185) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Ame »

Ico, I can substantiate it. I just don't have the cognitive energy to do so right now. I said I will engage with you within the next couple of days. If you are town, there is no reason for you to vote when we have 9 days to go. Let us talk it through to see if we can come to an understanding between each other first.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #186) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Ame »

Yes, I'm not calling you scum. I addressing the irrationality of your feelings.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #187) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Ame »

+'m
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #188) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Ame »

If anything, Ico voting this early in lylo when I've promised engagement is probably the scummiest move this game. Especially considering how much thought he put into the lylo with Micc and Mena(?) as town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #189) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1148, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1144, Isis wrote:Ico pls to unvote
she didn't get lynched overnight so i'm also curious to see what you think of that
Mr P hasn't been online and scum cannot coordinate through scum chat. If you're town and leave your vote on me again, it's very likely scum will be able to hammer.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #190) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1153, Iconeum wrote:I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ANYONE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT READS FOR LITERALLY DAYS
Yep, and I've explained that. Your actions are not town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #191) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Ame »

It doesn't mean anything until all of you Isis and Mr p are here
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #192) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Ame »

But most likely Ico is just scum and was banking on Isis to quick follow his vote.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #193) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Ame »

Mostly. It depends on if you guys don't feel it's safe to vote while Ico is online.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #194) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1160, Ame wrote:But most likely Ico is just scum and was banking on Isis to quick follow his vote.
Likely because of how Isis has been voicing the desire to sheep him:
In post 984, Isis wrote:i guess it's possible i could pick pink over ame on greenflip here

but mostly
i want dragon to make my life decdisions for me
In post 989, Isis wrote:DRAGON HELP ME
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #195) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1161, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1160, Ame wrote:But most likely Ico is just scum and was banking on Isis to quick follow his vote.
ur here

ur posting

stop stalling
It's hard to explain, but some things just take a lot of cognitive effort for me. Doing little comments like this doesn't.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #196) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Ame »

I genuinely will be able to explain my town read of you to your satisfaction if you just give me the time.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #197) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm going to laugh if Ico's 20 really was a slip