Micro 939 - Zoey's Extraordinary Mafia - Game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu May 14, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Numero Uno
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: cakez

First in playerlist is always scum.

Also I'd prefer if y'all don't spam in this thread. Thanks kbye
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@farside shouldn't this be micro
39 xD

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: Maria

l-1

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 37, lilith2013 wrote:This is only the 3rd vote on maria, why declare L-1?
Wanted to see if anyone fell for it or if I got any AI reactions from it.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 68, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm guessing by this post that the answer to that was no?
pretty much

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@Lilith, how good are you at reading S_S?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 82, lilith2013 wrote:Why do you ask?
He's doing the same thing he did in guns & roses, not voting in RVS. I was wondering whether he's always like this or he's doing it to show consistency.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 87, lilith2013 wrote:Do you think voting vs not voting during RVS is AI?
I generally do find it suspicious when someone doesn't vote during RVS, it feels unnatural.
lilith2013 wrote:Knightmare, if you’re town you really need to be more active. I asked you a question yesterday
lol this is unnecessary, it's not like I've been posting and have ignored your question.

I'm gonna do a re read (shouldn't take long) to get my head in this game. I don't really have any strong reads as of yet.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 52, MariaR wrote:How serious do you think my wagon was? Because if I was supposed to feel pressure or something I didn't.
I find it interesting that she said this. I've played a game with town Maria and she does not
show
in the thread(by her posting or whatever) that she is feeling pressure when she is being wagoned.
She was scum in guns & roses but I didn't really pay attention to her posts so I don't know what she does as scum when she gets wagoned.
(I'll probably go back and look)

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 121, lilith2013 wrote:You know SS didn’t participate in RVS as town in guns and roses. What makes you think this game would be different, regardless of alignment? Why is this a question you would ask me in particular and not someone else? How did you expect my answer to your question to help sort SS?
Yes I know, he's an exception. I've seen him do it already, which is why I don't think much of him.
Y'all are good friends right, I'm assuming you've played with him quite a lot of times. I asked you that, in case I have a TR on you later in the game I would not need to worry about sorting S_S, I could just trust your read on him. I have a hard time reading players whose play is inherently scummy so it would make my life easier.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

ebwop
In post 123, Knightmare491 wrote:why I don't think much of it.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 122, lilith2013 wrote:By “interesting” do you mean this is scummy or towny
It has an undertone of,

I'm
town
so why would I feel pressure
sorta thing,

Am I making sense? It's def scummy.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I like ceejay and kmd for town,
due to these posts. They have town intentions

Kmd
Spoiler:
In post 18, Kmd4390 wrote:
VOTE lillith
In post 28, Kmd4390 wrote:It would be pretty cool if sircakez voted with me.
In post 39, Kmd4390 wrote:Fen, the votes weren't enough to answer that question?
In post 42, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 14, lilith2013 wrote:Hi friends!

VOTE: something smart

This time I’ll actually attempt to sort you :P
I think that's what kids this days are calling lamist, right? Just has a feel of look I'm sorting and only town has to sort.

ceejay
Spoiler:
In post 40, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yeah, kind of want to vote here too.

VOTE: lilith
In post 38, lilith2013 wrote:This is a lot of words to say not much stuff
You could have tried to promote discussion, rather than shooting it down like this.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 126, MariaR wrote: Knightmare can be town for now
lol NGL, alarm bells started ringing in my head as soon as I read that.

BEEP BEEP, YOU ARE GETTING POCKETED

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 133, SirCakez wrote:Define "town intentions*
The read kmd has/had on lilith felt genuine, they way it made those posts about it, lilith could be of either alignment. But I find that read, very hard to fake by scum, it's much more likely to be a genuine town trying to gamesolve.

Same with ceejay but to a lesser extent.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 127, MariaR wrote:Knight can you link me any of your scum games? Thanks.
There are no
finished
games yet.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 130, farside22 wrote:(2) MariaR -lilith, Knightmare
In post 144, lilith2013 wrote:Currently thinking scum is in {knightmare, cakes, ceejay}
Why keep your vote on maria then?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 53, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t think yours is a particularly serious wagon (unless knightmare’s vote is serious?), but I like ceejay for scum because he jumped on me afterwards. Feels chainsaw-y.
Yeah, I don't understand this read progression on Maria. You are calling it chainsaw which is only relevant if Maria and CJ are scum together, but now you don't SR Maria, but continue to SR Cj?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 147, lilith2013 wrote:Like he will obviously have much more play to look at and analyze at that point other than his lack of RVS vote.
He will, and I wouldn't blindly trust you read on him but it would still help me sort him.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

YOUR*

reminder - don't open the laptop early in the morning!!!!

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 226, Flavor Leaf wrote:Most interested now in what Knightmare does.
After reading this
Spoiler:
In post 213, SirCakez wrote:I've heard that Flavor lurks earlier than powers up later as town
I had high hopes, but your catch up is eh.
What is the point of saying that you are most interested in seeing what I do? If that was the case it would be in your best interest to just see what I do instead of saying it out loud. Just defeats the purpose, no?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

It's logically flawed, if he thinks I'm scum then it would be in his best interest to just observe me not tell me that he's going to observe me. That would make scum! me vary of him, etc from his perspective and it kinda defeats the purpose of what he is set out to do.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 220, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maria replacement erases that town read for me tbh
Why?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think he was trying to fake a thought process behind his actions.

"I'm doing this because I want to see what happens with this guy." You can say it could be seen as a slip.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: FL

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #26) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

@CJ
Can you explain your town read on lilith and fenraiser?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #27) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

What do you think of his re entry @Fen?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 279, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Weird post from Knightmare.
?
Why is it weird to ask someone as to why they aren't voting one of their scum reads?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #29) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 275, lilith2013 wrote:@knightmare, what is your read on me?
Slight SL.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 264, SirCakez wrote:seems like fake frustration
In post 283, SirCakez wrote:My worry is ceejay is lynchbait
So, which one is it?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 313, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 306, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 275, lilith2013 wrote:@knightmare, what is your read on me?
Slight SL.
If you’re scumreading me then it makes even less sense for you to ask me about reading SS, because that whole progression made it sound like you were townreading me
I wasn't scum reading you when I asked you that.
I'm scum reading you because you did not vote anyone while you presented your list of scum. It felt odd.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 334, Kmd4390 wrote:Knight why can't sircakez be cautiously scumreading ceejay? He can correct me if I'm wrong but to me it looks like he didn't like ceejays post but could see ceejay saying something like that as town so he's hesitant to call it a scum post. That sounds like town actually thinking about reads.
Why would town fake frustration?
He's either town with genuine frustration or scum with fake frustration, it can't be both.
Ofc he can be scum with genuine frustration but that doesn't really apply here because it was called fake.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #33) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Still think we should lynch FL.
@kmd what do you think about him?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, watch this.

I’m VT, yo!

Claim ping right there.
If you're actually town then you just made it easier for them to kill PRs, great job. :]

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #35) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Knightmare got mislynched day 1 under deadline in guns and roses, he might be scum here, I agree with you, but I rather lynch stronger scum.
huh, what has that got to do with anything?
If only y'all had lynched eyestott when I told y'all to we prob would have won. This game feels like it's going to go the same way.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #36) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 374, lilith2013 wrote:Did you see where I said this:
Yeah I did, not really happy with that as an explanation.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #37) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 381, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 379, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 374, lilith2013 wrote:Did you see where I said this:
Yeah I did, not really happy with that as an explanation.
Why do you think I have to be voting someone when I didn’t have any serious scumreads? Can’t I push with my posts just as well as I can with my vote?
Call me old school. When players hold their vote, I get scummy vibes from it. Like they're trying to get a feel for what other people think about their scum reads.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #38) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Cj has kinda gone missing in this game while he's been active on the site, makes me feel like he's hoping the attention shifts onto someone else.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #39) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

If CJ is actually scum that's exactly what him and his partner would want town to think.
"He's an easy ML."

Re-entry wasn't great.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #40) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 158, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 115, Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Knight
This is a bit sudden
This post genuinely has no purpose but to throw some shade @ kmd.

Kmd has explained in why he unvoted.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #41) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

:facepalm: nvm my above post, I read it incorrectly.
In my head was

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I wouldn't be surprised if the team is exactly CJ+FL

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #43) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: CJ

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #44) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I just lost a game and I'm in a bitter mood, can someone tell me what the VC is?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #45) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Thanks lilith (:

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #46) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Fenraiser was here, I thought he would say something. Was waiting for that.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #47) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think CJ has a higher chance of flipping scum than fenraiser.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #48) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Is this a joke.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #49) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

FL vote Clidd NOW

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #50) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

:facepalm:

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #51) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I'll hammer fen if needed. dw.
You and kmd should go back to clidd so I can hammer him instead. I don't think that's gonna happen tho/

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #52) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Actually you can go back to clidd and if fenraiser is around he can vote clidd and I can hammer,

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #53) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

It's FL + clidd. Pretty sure now after that hammer.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #54) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

kmd was top town for me, was never gonna vote there.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #55) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 883, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 882, SirCakez wrote:Hmm was Lilith the kill or a BG death?
Well given that my buddy and I tried to shoot FL and he's not dead, it's probably the latter. :shifty:
What the hell does this mean?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #56) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Sorry guys, I'm demotivated in general due to RL stuff and my head in not in this game. It deserves better. I'm going to ask farside to replace me.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Well done on moving the wagon from ob scum clidd to town cop Fenraiser, @FL.
MVP of this game.
You guys lynched KMD day 2, when the first thing he did was claimed that he was in a neighbourhood on the first chance that he got? What kind of scum does that.

~Rectiplanes

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”