Micro 939 - Zoey's Extraordinary Mafia - Game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 11, Knightmare491 wrote:@farside shouldn't this be micro
39 xD
No, this is clearly Naughts and Crosses Blitz.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:58 am

I'll believe it when I see it :X
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:55 pm

In post 22, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hellllllooooo!!

Just so you all are aware now, you can see me in the background of the pilot of this show!
Shit, really? That's awesome.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:30 am

V/LA until Monday

When I come back I'll solve the game, don't worry.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:09 am

In post 42, Kmd4390 wrote:I think that's what kids this days are calling lamist, right? Just has a feel of look I'm sorting and only town has to sort.
It's LAMIST but it's also a specific reference to the fact that we joined a game together partially so that she could see if she is still able to sort me, and then she rolled scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:13 am

In post 49, lilith2013 wrote:I think it’s interesting that I’m basically a counterwagon to a maria wagon and I think ceejay might be scum
:X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:18 am

In post 84, Knightmare491 wrote:He's doing the same thing he did in guns & roses, not voting in RVS. I was wondering whether he's always like this or he's doing it to show consistency.
Former.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am

In post 92, MariaR wrote:I dislike the angles Cakez is taking at the moment. That's all.
In my experience this isn't alignment indicative.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am

In post 110, SirCakez wrote:ok
who is lilith's partner?
Case in point :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 am

In post 121, lilith2013 wrote:You know SS didn’t participate in RVS as town in guns and roses. What makes you think this game would be different, regardless of alignment? Why is this a question you would ask me in particular and not someone else? How did you expect my answer to your question to help sort SS?
It is a useful jumping off point to assume all play differences to be alignment indicative until proven otherwise, and you shouldn't be jumping down his throat for it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 am

Asking "oh you scum read X? who's their partner then?" is unhelpful at best on any non-LYLO day and especially unhelpful on D1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:27 am

In post 125, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 122, lilith2013 wrote:By “interesting” do you mean this is scummy or towny
It has an undertone of,

I'm
town
so why would I feel pressure
sorta thing,

Am I making sense? It's def scummy.
There wasn't anything about alignment in Maria's post, and I disagree that it was implied. The implication to me was entirely about the weakness of the pressure attempts on her, and not about her reaction to them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 am

In post 149, Kmd4390 wrote:
lillith wrote: Welcome to town me
Ew
She didn't say it was something she only did as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:31 am

Okay it was a weak point, sue me. Your posts often rub me the wrong way and it's taken me a long time to learn not to hold that against your alignment :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:50 am

In post 181, lilith2013 wrote:What about my post do you disagree with
The implication that wagon analysis on page 2 is worthwhile.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:50 am

In post 182, lilith2013 wrote:I’m not, these were actual genuine questions @knightmare to try to help me decipher his intentions
Fair enough.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:51 am

In post 180, lilith2013 wrote:Chainsaw defense does not necessarily imply scum partners. I’m using it here to imply scum!ceejay defending a town!maria for towncred/buddying purposes
I think the common usage of chainsaw is scum defending scum. If you're not talking about that, I would call it something else to avoid confusion.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

In post 187, lilith2013 wrote:Are you making that face because you think it was scummy of me or just bad?
I wouldn't even say it was objectively bad, just my initial reaction to reading it is negative. Very well could be that I change my mind when presented with more information.

Even if one vote was a direct result of another, that doesn't really mean that any useful conclusions can be drawn from it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

In post 189, lilith2013 wrote:In other news, I’m about 90% sure SS is town
Eh?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:42 pm

In post 215, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey guys! I'll catch up on this tonight! Nice to see the familiar names.
Hi!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:47 pm

In post 250, ceejayvinoya wrote:Lilith has pretty much been active and full of content in a way that I don't think most scum could pull off.
...are you suggesting that most scum have trouble keeping activity up? Because, uh, if that were true mafia would be a lot easier.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:49 pm

In fact that feels so blatantly wrong that I'm tempted to say it must be fake.

Anyone know if ceejay is clueless enough as scum to drop a total nonsense read like that without realizing it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 pm

But that's silly. Of course scum would do that if they thought town-them would be unhappy with the activity level.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Wed May 20, 2020 2:20 am

In post 256, ceejayvinoya wrote:Ugh. This is also silly in a way that you could just say scum could emulate every townie behavior I point out. This is wifomy stuff I don't want to fall into.
I mean, a lot of times, it's true. The trick is to find the things that people wouldn't think to do or wouldn't want to do as scum (which you did do, you just didn't give a solid reason and I don't think there is one).

In this particular case, probably your reason is something like "it's pro-town," which isn't always true, and in any event some people just don't like playing a quiet game regardless of alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Wed May 20, 2020 2:21 am

After the clarification, I still think he's wrong, but I don't believe anymore.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Wed May 20, 2020 2:22 am

In post 264, SirCakez wrote:seems like fake frustration
I mean, or real frustration that people aren't agreeing with his TMI townread?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:26 am

Someone who's frustrated and wants to express it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:33 am

Scum!FL is notoriously careless. :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #277 (isolation #28) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:02 am

In post 274, lilith2013 wrote:Do you think he’s scum?
Really hard to tell. I think to some extent he thinks like scum even when he's town so reading him off tone is very hard. I try to use mechanics as much as possible because odds are if he's scum he's going to make some weird claim, or take some weird action, or something.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:02 am

Oh-- and he always kills me at some point :lol:

So keep that in mind if I die.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:09 am

Odd coincidence that that list is the three newest and least experienced players in the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:13 am

I'm not saying it's intentional discrimination. I'm saying it's unintentional, and by Occam's razor, you're probably mistaking inexperience for scumminess.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #288 (isolation #32) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 am

In post 285, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Class of 2015, who were your ICs and SEs?
I only played from the start in one newbie game, and it was a shitshow. SE slots were JasonWazza and Smudger/The_Jester/imkingdavid and the IC was notscience/Drixx.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #289 (isolation #33) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:18 am

In post 287, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kmd is the only vet here, and we happen to agree on our reads. Perhaps it is you who is too new to see what our wise eyes have shown us?
Possibly, but newer players get lynched very frequently, even in games with veterans, and the odds that it's just a coincidence that your readlist has all the newest players at the bottom are pretty low.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #315 (isolation #34) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

In post 310, SirCakez wrote:Both
Now that Cakez has answered, I would like to express my confusion at the people saying those posts were contradictory. You can believe something but be afraid that you're wrong.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #382 (isolation #35) » Thu May 21, 2020 6:12 am

In post 346, Flavor Leaf wrote:SS, I’m town here. And I don’t really feel like stopping this lynch on me because I’m burnt.

But I’m confident 1 scum is in Knightmare/Ceejay
Okay, calm down. It's literally two votes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #467 (isolation #36) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:05 am

In post 439, Fenraiser wrote:
@S_S

What are your reads rn?
Reads are a capitalist construct.

You're town for addressing my inactivity without shading me for it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #468 (isolation #37) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:06 am

In post 458, Knightmare491 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the team is exactly CJ+FL
Seems like a pretty low bar. I wouldn't be surprised by any team of two people.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #469 (isolation #38) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:07 am

In post 451, Knightmare491 wrote:If CJ is actually scum that's exactly what him and his partner would want town to think.
"He's an easy ML."

Re-entry wasn't great.
There are a decent number of people who would just decide to jump ship and bus him rather than try to save him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #470 (isolation #39) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:08 am

feels town
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:09 am

In post 446, SirCakez wrote:This is hogwash
It came out of FL's mouth (er, keyboard), so statistically, yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #472 (isolation #41) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:20 am

In post 434, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why are you not doing anything and proud of it?
Not voting is not equivalent to not doing anything, and that post doesn't express pride.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #473 (isolation #42) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:21 am

In post 444, Fenraiser wrote:I can't see any partners if he's scum.
Come again?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #474 (isolation #43) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 am

In post 404, SirCakez wrote:Ceejay just feels too scummy to be scum ya know?
What
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #475 (isolation #44) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:23 am

In post 447, SirCakez wrote:I don't think ABR makes this post as scum
I don't agree.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #476 (isolation #45) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:24 am

Sorry for not responding to posts in chronological order. My thoughts about this game are not nearly organized enough for that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #493 (isolation #46) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:56 am

In post 479, SirCakez wrote:Do tell
Yeah I mean I don't really see what's AI about that sentiment, if he's bad at reading you he's bad at reading you regardless of the color of his role PM.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 502, lilith2013 wrote:Oh, I forgot you replaced into the slot I’m talking about.. lol.
Not partners with clidd lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #592 (isolation #48) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 518, SirCakez wrote:but he can exploit that and use it as an excuse to push me as scum
Of course. That is an unfortunate consequence of not having perfect reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 530, Flavor Leaf wrote:One of KMD-Something has scum in them. This game state has their fingerprints over it.
Eh?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 546, clidd wrote:Is high volatility a characteristic of Town!Flavor ?
Yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #595 (isolation #51) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 pm

In post 590, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FL can't spot when S_S is scum.
He can. It just took him too long that time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #598 (isolation #52) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 596, lilith2013 wrote:SS who’s in your lynchpool
I'll probably sheep one of my townreads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #600 (isolation #53) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:13 pm

In post 599, lilith2013 wrote:Which are?
Kmd and Fenraiser.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #604 (isolation #54) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:35 pm

In post 601, clidd wrote:S.S, what's your read on Cakez ?
Null.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #660 (isolation #55) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:55 pm

VOTE: clidd
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #661 (isolation #56) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:00 pm

I'm sorry I thought deadline was a few hours further and it would be after I woke up. Send help.

I know I said I'd sheep one of my townreads but sheeping one onto the other feels dirty.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Why is ABR talking about useless slots and not trying to lynch me

I seriously doubt that any slot has been more useless than me

VOTE: ABR
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #663 (isolation #58) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Clidd is scum and his partner is every person who posted in the last two hours. Seriously what
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #664 (isolation #59) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:04 pm

If I die please don't take my reads seriously, I probably was killed for some reason other than my reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #665 (isolation #60) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:05 pm

I kinda have to hammer Fenraiser here?

I wish someone else would show up.

I have to go to bed.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #666 (isolation #61) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Come on Boon it's only 10pm where you are.

I watched Emperor's New Groove today and could not stop thinking of you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #667 (isolation #62) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Fenraiser flips town, I'm pretty sure.

Cakez doesn't like the fence sitters but thinks two of them are town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #669 (isolation #63) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Hi lilith

Do we have the votes for literally anything else
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #670 (isolation #64) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 pm

This wagon is not meh, it sucks ass
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #675 (isolation #65) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:17 pm

In post 672, lilith2013 wrote:Is anyone still on clidd? Idts
Knightmare is. We have enough votes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #676 (isolation #66) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 pm

In post 673, SirCakez wrote:Don't really like SS's reaction here...
How can you read those posts and think there's a snowball's chance in hell I'm scum here?

I know how to lurk out a wagon as scum, hell I should have gone to sleep half an hour ago but I was waiting to see if anyone would show up.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #677 (isolation #67) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:19 pm

In post 676, Something_Smart wrote:How can you read those posts and think there's a snowball's chance in hell I'm scum here?
Okay so I butchered that metaphor. Don't worry about it. I'm tired.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #678 (isolation #68) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:20 pm

In post 674, SirCakez wrote:Lilith/SS why not Fen?
and this wagon is stupid and for stupid reasons.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #681 (isolation #69) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:24 pm

In post 679, SirCakez wrote:That's a terrible reason to dodge this wagon
It's better than the reasons for voting on it!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #682 (isolation #70) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:24 pm

You're so scummy you must be town :3

I think I'm getting the hang of this.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #683 (isolation #71) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:25 pm

This is miles outside my scumrange

Read the schadd mini normal if you don't believe me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #685 (isolation #72) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:26 pm

Well shit I played myself. Now I have two townreads on the Fenraiser wagon :eek:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #686 (isolation #73) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:26 pm

In post 684, lilith2013 wrote:Don’t we only have 3 other people willing to vote clidd though?
Yeah because Cakez is a stick in the mud.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #688 (isolation #74) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:27 pm

I gotta go to bed. Should I hammer now or can I trust you to make sure it gets hammered?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #689 (isolation #75) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:28 pm

VOTE: clidd

May as well
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #691 (isolation #76) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm

Okie dokie. Good night.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #883 (isolation #77) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:41 am

In post 882, SirCakez wrote:Hmm was Lilith the kill or a BG death?
Well given that my buddy and I tried to shoot FL and he's not dead, it's probably the latter. :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #892 (isolation #78) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:41 am

How did not one, not two, but three people read my obviously sarcastic comment about who my scumbuddy and I shot and think it was a real claim?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #893 (isolation #79) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:42 am

You're right that she absolutely softed a save on me. I guess that makes me clear then unless you think I killed her after she locked me as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #898 (isolation #80) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:56 am

In post 894, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 892, Something_Smart wrote:How did not one, not two, but three people read my obviously sarcastic comment about who my scumbuddy and I shot and think it was a real claim?
Knight and who else
ABR definitely, I was assuming you as you didn't call either of them out.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #926 (isolation #81) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:25 pm

I think ABR is scum, this seems to be an unpopular opinion and I expressed it yesterday and possibly ate a bullet after doing so. Something to think about.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #931 (isolation #82) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 928, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 926, Something_Smart wrote:I think ABR is scum, this seems to be an unpopular opinion and I expressed it yesterday and possibly ate a bullet after doing so. Something to think about.
bruh
Do you think that is not potentially relevant information from my POV?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #932 (isolation #83) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Fwiw I have a really shitty townlean on FL because the mod confused him and me which makes me think we're the same alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #939 (isolation #84) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Yes, she originally had me as the hammer vote, as the flavor on the next page shows.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #941 (isolation #85) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Speaking from my own experience as a mod, it's easier to remember whether a particular thing happened to scum or town than to remember who specifically it was, or what their role is, etc. If FL is scum, farside was probably cognizant of the fact that scum was hammering a deadline wagon on the unclaimed cop, and that makes that error unlikely.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #943 (isolation #86) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:36 pm

I mean she clearly must have done SOMETHING from memory, or she wouldn't have gotten it wrong.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #966 (isolation #87) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:12 am

That's not going to age well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #975 (isolation #88) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 969, Flavor Leaf wrote:Side note, I FINALLY GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN STOP MODDING LARGE THEMES ON MY PHONE
Dear god, you are
dedicated
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #984 (isolation #89) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:57 am

ABR, why did you scumread Fenraiser?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:04 pm

In LYLO?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1021 (isolation #91) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:15 pm

It will be if we lynch Kmd and he flips town and yet you don't seem concerned about that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1024 (isolation #92) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:33 pm

So your default state is to want to wagon everyone unless given a reason not to?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1025 (isolation #93) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:34 pm

In post 1022, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

The double post is reword is a scumslip.
I don't see why, the two posts say essentially the same thing
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1029 (isolation #94) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:38 pm

That reasoning obviously can't be extended to say that lynching anybody is good @ABR. Did you not want to lynch Fenraiser?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1030 (isolation #95) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:38 pm

In post 1028, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum will edit their posts to be more contained.
And town won't?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1069 (isolation #96) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:28 pm

In post 1040, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lillith died protecting me.
No.
In post 864, lilith2013 wrote:If I die, consider SS basically conftown unless I’m claimed as a vig shot. No fucking way I townread him this hard and he kills me as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1070 (isolation #97) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Literally can't get more blatant than that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1071 (isolation #98) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:30 pm

In post 1035, Flavor Leaf wrote:KMD and ABR are literally what's left. ABR has to take advantage of the situation here because KMD's going down, and he will fall shortly after.
Would you vote ABR first then?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1074 (isolation #99) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 pm

In post 1072, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why are you so desperate to lynch me since yesterday?
I'm not, I really don't know what I'm doing and I just want to see where people stand and why.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1136 (isolation #100) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:05 pm

In post 1130, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FL won a game as scum claiming 3-man hood with his scumbuddies... it's not a bad idea if you're trying to get at least one scum to the finish line.
Except it kind of is when one scum flips not neighbor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1144 (isolation #101) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 1139, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There you go.
How did you know that one of them was a neighborizer, rather than them just being neighbors?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1146 (isolation #102) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:08 pm

In post 1145, Morning Tweet wrote:Do you think it is possible scum directly attacked lilith, then?
Of course it's possible but it still makes me town because lilith was locking me as town and I'd never kill her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1148 (isolation #103) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:10 pm

In post 1147, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because neighborizer is always a superior claim to make as scum compared to neighbor.
And? What if neighbors were their real role?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1149 (isolation #104) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:11 pm

ABR you said you have strong solving skills as town. I believe that. You're not making any sense to me right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1232 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:18 pm

This was a game.

I'm floored that nobody even thought to ask what me dying might have meant. I figured it out instantly, and not because I was tunneled on ABR (if I had lived I would have locked him as town).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1238 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:41 pm

But I don't think I'd die if I were the only reason you remained mislynchable. Even when I'm conftown or universally townread I often don't die immediately if my reads are nonthreatening, because like you said I have a very weak thread presence.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”