Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #662 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Something_Smart »

UNVOTE:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #664 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:35 am

I would have already.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #665 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:35 am

Not sure why people think a traitor might exist in a 9p?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #669 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:21 am

This has been fun. Did my slot already claim or something?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #670 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:21 am

I think Occam's razor says that was just a scum hammer to keep me from turning the wagon around.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #671 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:22 am

Like I don't get the town motivation for hammering at that moment in the slightest. Last time I had that feeling was the Kmd hammer in farside's game and MT who hammered it was indeed scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #675 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:26 am

Nah, I don't buy it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #676 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:32 am

Well, okay.

It's entirely possible that you voted without looking at the votecount that was literally the most recent post.

But I wouldn't feel bad at all if we lost in that world.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #677 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:33 am

I'm not gonna feel bad anyway, I replaced in as a favor to the game and I wasn't expecting to live beyond today. But I also didn't expect to die this quickly.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”