Micro 945 | CultD3 | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #565 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clidd, I mechanically confirm TSE as neither cult PR nor CL. at least not a cult PR/CL that used their actions last night.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd have gone for a suicide gambit if I got converted as PR here via a fake guilty, getting into lylo with 4 scum slots is ideal.
-Koba
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well you claimed FN so im assuming its column B
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i should be the one getting the FN message btw optimally if we end up lynching either CL or blue btw, because it then creates a direct CC. otherwise.... gotta wifom who gets it if porkens is real
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Deimos whats your read on mohab? -Koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No? You being scum with no PR ccs means that cult 100% culted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 874, Porkens wrote:ok. Id rather Lynch clidd than drew, cause drew has me kinda pocketed rn.
why is clidd CL?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 975, Porkens wrote:Nah TSE was tracker, Oromis is CL

VOTE: oromis
hope cult sees this ! stop acting infantile please we already showed how we are real tracker.
-koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe consider the common denominator is YOU and that maybe you should listen sometime.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clidd im disappointed you didnt forfeit once we had autowin smh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WE WERE SO PARANOID OF MOHAB LOL

but also drew and norwee were lke "lockscum" to me
but drunk me decided norwee was a better target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1365, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Not because of my reads.
Because people find my posting style annoying lol.
we thought u were scum LOL so we had to track u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato u should thank us for locking you in as town LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1374, joqiza wrote:Identifying the cult wasn't actually the toughest part. I thought reading for CL between Norway and Drew was a genuinely difficult solve, though.
drunkKoba helped that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg. we steamrolled on d2 but it wasnt so satisfying from the lack of pushback.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1383, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I actually got PR vibes from Oromis based on D1 play. So culting the tracker on night 1 would have been so much better than just confirming suspicion by rolecopping. But i was paranoid because Clidd seemed closest to solving the game by day 1.
if you culted us it was pretty much autowin for cult :P
we had so many fun strats we could have done had we gotten culted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1391, joqiza wrote:Clidd hasn't posted on the site since the 18th so I'm guessing it's that. Something probably came up for him, so we might not see the scum PT for awhile.
We flash hanged a slot who was going to end up getting replaced out if they weren't hanged:lol: thats crazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so scum PT yes?

also hope ur better clidd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry we didn't nail norwee d1 we coulda won w/ u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

I had some ideas on how to balance it so that it felt fairer to all:

CL has their own 1 shot culting" action that can only be used after the factional cult abilities are used.
CL must perform the factional cult action if they are alive.
Cult gets to cult regardless of CL status on N1 and N2. Limit of 3 still applies.
So with CL alive you get 3 cults total.
If CL dies early you get 2(can be adjusted to 3 and 1 if needed)
Cult cannot cult into a majority.

That way town doesn't get punished 100% for hanging cult, but cult also doesn't get steamrolled off an early CL hanging.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

It's a little complex and probably still cultsided but at the very least feels more interactive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

(if CL is hanged in this setup on D1 you potentially just have autoloss for cult.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

joqiza and I are considering running the modified version i suggested above on our home site. If youre interested in spectating I'll be using discord for "PTs" so feel free to message me if you wanna spectate
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”