Micro 957 | Trust Fall | Fall Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #75 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Adorable »

Mainly it has been alot of setup discussion and some players were already able to get reads. I couldn't even get any reads from the setup discussion.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

Chef - Earlier you said you were not getting scum pings from Tipsy and on #93 you quoted Tipsy's post from page 1 saying it looked like scum gambit. You changed your read so fast.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Adorable »

I wonder if Hectic is scum. Hectic always tries to engage with me and he's not engaging with me in this game which makes me think he might be scum who is worried I will correctly scum read him just like the last time when I correctly scum read him with an omgus.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 181, Chef wrote:I won't deny it, Puff. You do terrify me. Your eyes stare deeply into my soul.

Who do you think I could be scum with?

~Hectic
Still figuring out who could be the second scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Adorable »

Maybe Hectic really is town since he still hasn't accepted NK15 or Hayasaka's offer. I recently woke up and I quickly skimmed the pages I missed during my absence not fully able to pay attention.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 190, Chef wrote:
In post 169, Tipsy wrote::0
Why was this your only reaction to the offer, Tipsy? Didn't you scumlean us? You didn't try and stop Not Known there.

Puff, why aren't you accepting my offer? Are you scum?

~Hectic
You never gave me an offer because you're using the wrong format and it's supposed to be exactly "I trust X" and not "your own name trust X".
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 194, Chef wrote:
In post 192, Adorable wrote:
In post 190, Chef wrote:
Why was this your only reaction to the offer, Tipsy? Didn't you scumlean us? You didn't try and stop Not Known there.

~Hectic
You never gave me an offer because you're using the wrong format and it's supposed to be exactly "I trust X" and not "your own name trust X".
Hmm, do you think I should offer to you with correct formatting? I'm really tempted.

~Hectic
Go ahead. Out of curiosity what happened to your read on Hayasaka on #81? You said you would legit accept if she offers a trust fall and you didn't accept.

If Chef is scum, his scum buddy would be either Hayasaka or Nk15. Chef/NK15 team looks a bit strange since that would mean NK15 was town casing a scum buddy which makes me think Chef/Hayasaka team would make more sense if Chef really is scum. If Chef really was scum then he would have probably already accepted NK15.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 222, Hayasaka wrote:Idk if I'd want to leave with Adorable myself =(
I think they read the bluff made by Chef so the entire interaction could have been faked from that exact moment.
This post looks like scum throwing shade and I recently had a scum player say something like this to me that is similar.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 228, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 223, Adorable wrote:
In post 222, Hayasaka wrote:Idk if I'd want to leave with Adorable myself =(
I think they read the bluff made by Chef so the entire interaction could have been faked from that exact moment.
This post looks like scum throwing shade and I recently had a scum player say something like this to me that is similar.
What was the context when you saw this happen recently?
A player said it looked like I town slipped and then a scum player said thinking it looked like I faked a town slip which was recently. On another of my completed games which was last year I gave a reads list and a scum player said it looked like I faked my reads. Whenever I see someone accusing a player faking something, it makes me think that player is scum throwing shade.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Adorable »

Maybe I should just take the backseat and watch players trust fall each other and I'll sit at lylo.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 196, Adorable wrote:
In post 194, Chef wrote:
In post 192, Adorable wrote:
In post 190, Chef wrote:

~Hectic
Hmm, do you think I should offer to you with correct formatting? I'm really tempted.

~Hectic

Go ahead. Out of curiosity what happened to your read on Hayasaka on #81? You said you would legit accept if she offers a trust fall and you didn't accept.

If Chef is scum, his scum buddy would be either Hayasaka or Nk15. Chef/NK15 team looks a bit strange since that would mean NK15 was town casing a scum buddy which makes me think Chef/Hayasaka team would make more sense if Chef really is scum. If Chef really was scum then he would have probably already accepted NK15.
I want to see Chef and Hayasaka trust fall each other to see if my theory on Chef and Hayasaka being a scum team is correct on which I mentioned above on this quote. NK15 trust falls Chef, Chef ignores the trust fall and waits for his scum buddy to trust fall him, Chef ignores that to make himself look even more towny waiting for Hayasaka his scum buddy to also look towny and get town read. This is literally the perfect scum team playstyle and this will guarantee in a 100 percent scum win rate if scum Hayasaka trust falls Clover or Dann and scum Chef trust falls someone else.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Adorable »

After seeing this flip Chef is town. Raven has been one of those players on day 1 I have been slightly town reading. The interaction she had with Hayasaka questioning her looked like a townie who was trying to figure out Hayasaka's alignment. The meta town read she gave on Clover also looked townie. Players who give a meta town read on a player normally comes from town and this is the kind of thought process I agree with. A player who gives a meta scum read is when I don't always see this as townie and sometimes scum can also give a meta scum read on a player. Dannflor's posts also looks townie and looking at his join date he also looks like the kind of player who would be good playing as scum. This is my third game playing with SS and he is one of those players who is hard to read and I wasn't able to get a town read on him on my other games I played with him on the first couple of day phases and then afterwards he became a town read. Tipsy and NK15 are also hard to read.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 394, Dannflor wrote:Do you really expect me to heavily meta case you early in every game?

For the most part, I haven’t said anything about your slot because no one has asked me. I’ve been intentionally playing my cards somewhat close to my chest this game (which is why I find it odd I’ve garnered so many town reads based off me just asking questions? I’m guessing scum have me in their townish pile just becuase it’s easier than finding a reason to scum read me for now and that’s what everyone else is doing, but I digress). Additionally, I don’t want to just reveal your account without permission. Meta is based on credibility and I don’t have any credibility if I don’t reveal who you are. Regardless, I’ve been still in the process of sorting out my thoughts on you, which is why I didn’t put my read immediately when Adorable did. I just wanted to put out there that based on what I have experienced, you handing out meta town reads isn’t exactly the best element to read you off of.

I’ll make my next post a more transparent reads list and hopefully that can help you read me better!
Hayasaka and Tipsy were the only players I remember who put you on a town read. Your play looked townie but I still wasn't sure on you since looking at your join date you also looked like the kind of player who would be good playing as scum. Besides Chef, Raven was the player I put as a slight town read. Raven also said you looked townie and the way how I interpreted her read on you it looked like she wasn't ready to put you on a town read just yet and it looked like she was being cautious on you.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm not town reading SS and I haven't seen any posts of his for me to town read him. Dannflor said SS looked townie by saying he liked SS point about my take on the mafia team on day 1 being townie and this was when Chef asked SS what did he think of me. Is that the only post from SS Dannflor saw townie? I'm not liking the way how SS has been mentioning me on being scum with no reasoning.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 464, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 462, Adorable wrote:I'm not liking the way how SS has been mentioning me on being scum with no reasoning.
Eh? I said you were towny.
Raven asked Tipsy who does she think is scum and then you pop in and said, "I know, I'm an expert at this. I think Adorbs is the one I feel the best about in the uncleared players."
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 406, Dannflor wrote:
In post 405, Raven Branwen wrote:are you claiming to be suspicious of Tipsy’s tr on you?
Yes I scum read Tipsy

I didn't get to my wall reads post today so I'll just cut to the chase with that

Specifically I found Tipsy's interactions with you to be fake. It didn't look like Tipsy was actually trying to solve you, but look like they were trying to solve you.

Initially, I was thinking it went both ways and a Tipsy/Raven team was possible, with your guys' little spat being theatre to distance and give an excuse for not pairing. But... I think I'm town leaning you now? I wasn't town reading your early game or your interactions with Tipsy. But I've found your engagement with me on this page really earnest and it feels like you're actually curious about my alignment. So, I'm not sure I'm a big fan of that initial solve anymore.

My problem is I have the group of S_S/NK15/Adorable that's kinda just shades of null for me right now. I can sort of see reasons to town read S_S/Adorable, which might make it as simple as Tipsy/NK15 as mafia? But I fear that's too easy. I'm just not super confident on S_S or Adorable yet. I liked S_S's point about Adorable's hot take on the mafia team earlier in the thread being towny, but other than that I haven't gotten any strong vibes from either of them.

Also, I have a really bad track record reading S_S which is a little scary.
You said here you started to lean town on Raven saying it feels like she's curious on your alignment and she did the same thing to Hayasaka on day 1 and shouldn't you have been leaning town on her after her interaction with Hayasaka when it looked like she was trying to figure out Hayasaka's alignment just like on what she did to you?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Adorable »

I wrongly town read Raven and wasn't expecting her to flip mafia. I don't even know what to make of the Raven/Dannflor conversation if this was tvs or svs. NK15 trust falls Tipsy and I start to wonder if Raven trust fall Tipsy to prevent her on trust falling NK15 or if this doesn't mean anything since Raven has been saying she scum reads NK15.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 550, Dannflor wrote:I think assuming no one takes one of NK15s trusts, then this is his last ditch effort to win the game by setting up a 1v1 between me and him to win the game.

if that's true then we're basically in lylo and you guys have to decide which one of us is mafia

or someone like Adorable is just mafia and we auto lose
NK15 trust fall Chef, SS, and me except for you which makes me thing scum is either you, NK15, or SS who hasn't showed up yet.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Adorable »

I never town read SS and I had him on the scum pile.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 564, Chef wrote:Why would you do that without talking things through with everyone, Not Known?
The Chef matchmaking service is very displeased with you. For the rest of your days, all doors you open will creak, all chairs you sit on will be slightly uncomfortable, and all shoppers in front of you in queues will take minutes retrieving their change.
We made sure of it. Apologies to Something_Smart for any collateral damage.

~Hectic
I loved this post and it made me laugh.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”