Micro 962: Geriatric Trio II (Town Victory)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

Hello, I am future Porkens.

I traveled back in time to warn you that this game resulted in a scum win. Me and two other members of the town did sort of an autopsy to figure out where things went wrong for us.

From our analysis, town started to go astray in . This was compounded by thre lolhammer and subsequent misflip in . The fake claim in sealed our fate. If we had recognized the glaring townslip in or not let the wagon collapse on day 2, we might have saved it.

And of course everything got turned on it head after creature replaced in. That didn’t help matters.

Anyway I’m sorry I can’t be more specific, but the quote function can’t pass through the time portal. I only hope this helps you avoid our fate! Good luck!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 4, Sou and Kanna wrote:since putting gifs while on mobile is a pain, please imagine a gif of jim moriarty saying hi to sherlock.

VOTE: clidd

hi.

~sou
This post is a quilt of subtext upon which a close examination reveals the author’s state of mind and intent.

The author was very conscious of the amount of effort they put into this post and wanted us to know why they made that specific level of effort. The post is somewhat self-deprecating, as the author tacitly admits that the value of the message would not be worth the effort to deliver it as described.

On the subject of effort, it is also important to note that the author had at their disposal simpler options, e.g. “moriarti.gif,” which would have conveyed the same basic surface level message.

However, instead, the author engages the reader in at least two functions of discourse: excuse and request. The use of “please” and the excuse for the lack of effort place the reader in a dominant position relative to the author.

The choice of object is also highly significant. The author casts themselves in the role of the villain! This naturally invites the reader to experience a sense of irony and self-awareness, which are both humorous and endearing feelings.

Finally, the post implies a fondness and rivalry with clidd that the author hopes to rekindle in our present game. This functions both as a reason for the vote and an invitation to renew the bond of mutual playfulness.

In summary, the author was consciously aware of the level and nature of attention they would receive as a result of this post. They took active measures to diminish the importance of their message, and assumed a subordinate posture in the discourse.

In my opinion the post is highly contrived and specifically designed to give the impression that the author is town. My hypothesis is that the author is, in fact, scum, and they are trying to pocket clidd.

VOTE: Sou and Kanna
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 47, clidd wrote:Why did you use "the author" instead of his name/they ?
I was writing with a Sigmund Freud voice in my head and "the author" sounded better and fancier than "they."
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sou, could you explain the intent of your readspost?

Kinda dig reck’s reactios although the “oh god it was RVS you guysss” was só over the top it seemed like a put on.

I very much agree with Agar’s assessment of clidd’s response. Several things clidd has said make me go hrmmm.

I have liked ONE of the Michael Scott posts. The rest kind of piss me off.

I think there is a great chance bugspray is mafia.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

Which of you is Auro?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 20, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 15, Bingle wrote:I believe Agar and Porkens to be slightly more likely to be town than the rest of you.

- Date Mike
This one felt like an actual attempt at relevant communication. It was quite refreshing!

and seem insincere to me. I don’t know how you get to locktown from those.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

Good evening friends, here's my updated readslist:

Porkens

---
Sou and Kanna (Datisi + Kanna)

---
xReckonerX
AGar

---
Michael Scott (Auro + volxen)
Kmd4390

---
Bingle
clidd
bugspray

VOTE: unvote

Explanations to come after dinner :)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sou and Kanna (Datisi + Kanna)

I had problems right away with the faux readslist because I didn't realize it was a joke at first. When Souk revealed it was based on the playlist, my immediate reaction was "what was the point," so I asked and in I thought the answer was just fine. Turning the game towards productive discussion is a great reason to make an exaggerated readslist.

I understand the rebuttal in , and I like the reads in . I also can understand why they thought Reck was pretending not to get the joke in . Finally, I agree with their read on Bugs.
---
xReckonerX

As with Souk above, I understand his point of view. I believe he didn't realize the joke as of and I see that he was asking for a reason for the joke in , not still pushing the idea that it was a joke. He did seem over the top in .

In I agree on the MS, clidd, and KMD reads, but I don't understand the hard townread of bingle and the assessment of Agar seems hypocritical. We are far apart on Bugspray.

AGar

I really like and I want to really like but I'm getting a whiff of something - not "LAMIST" but Look at Me I'm So ...something?

---

Michael Scott (Auro + volxen)

is terrible, as there is plenty to actually talk about at that point but instead the choice was made to continue meming. I also do not understand the townread of Clidd in . NEITHER read of clidd is explained in .

However, I like pushback on clidd, and I
love
, but perhaps
too
much. I Vig this slot.

Kmd4390

I like and I've come to agree with the read on Souk. On the other hand, the “what the fuck even is this thread” rang lurky to me.

---
Bingle

I don't like the pocketing in , and I'm offended by the idea that I'm a fucking clown, here to amuse you? Is that what you think you motherfucker? <pulls gun>. Also the chronic focus on mod-posts is smokescreen-y

clidd

Hokay this one takes some quotes:

Spoiler:
In post 33, clidd wrote:I believe that I don't need to go into details about Michael, the charisma and role-playing he's doing seems healthy and fluid, with no indication that he's pushing himself over the limit or uncomfortable with it. It is easier to interpret something with energy and fluidity when you have a clear mind, and I imagine that the cognitive load of being scum, in this context, would affect his performance and make it all stressful and exhausting.
First: “I don’t need to go into detail…<goes into detail>.” I think this reveals a lack of confidence. Also, the read itself is
garbage
. Finally, it came
after
and seemed to be based
on
Souk’s jokelist. It weirdly apes the tone of that as well. It does not seem genuine.
In post 42, clidd wrote:You start from scratch, change the subject, then change again, change again and finally begin to vandalize your questioning. There are direct/objective playstyles that work, but yours is not one of them. I literally can't understand what's going on in your head because the verbalization of your line of thought is confusing and volatile, compromising the message you are trying to get across, which I classify in this context as a bad tone.
This is towards Reck. It seems like a stretch to me. I don’t think the progression of Recks posts show any lack of progression, Reck is literally commenting on the game as it progresses. I basically completely disagree with this analysis and don’t see how clidd reached it. So it’s not a good case to scum read Reck by.

Also in , clidd pressed bugspray but has yet to follow up on it at all. Despite posting 4 more times since then.
In post 42, clidd wrote:I filtered what you typed in post 23 and I don't think it was entirely a joke. There were exaggerations in the way you expressed the impressions, but the starting point of observation that you used in each of the slots did not seem random/invented but rather genuine (that is, it started from an idea you had about each one and tried to expand). It's basically what I did in my old wallpost playstyle, where I took an idea and converted it into an impression, usually being what I thought about the slot, but with an exaggeration of assumptions to reach a conclusion (as town).
I don’t know what “I filtered what you said…” is supposed to mean. The scum-town progression in the readslist was based entirely on the playerlist. So when clidd says “The starting point of the observations did not seem random or invented,” it’s patently false unless somehow the playlist did line up with Souk’s actual reads, which I doubt.

This just looks made up to me - like a cover for sheeping fake reads.

Since then, there’s just been a lot of nothing.

bugspray

So Bugs claimed to scum read Souk based on a post that Souk didn't make. It seems like a genuine slip to me - I don't believe bugs had a real read, and fucked up trying to cover that.

creature hasn't replaced in yet, so
VOTE: clidd
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

Oops: "I like Souk's read OF 61, not IN 61"
Ugh: "I also don't understand the townread of Clidd in
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 38, bugspray wrote:
In post 33, clidd wrote: Agar / Bugspray -> They ignored post and voted regardless of the observations that SK (I'll use this acronym now) made.
I voted them BECAUSE of . Clumping two people together and making such a blanket read

also now a super tr for reconer because hes totally town

also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one
What “clumping” in 23 is bugs talking about here?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

I can see how it might be that. In that case, the reason for the vote is because Souk “scumread the lowhanging bugspray instead of <townreading>“ but no explanation. Then, when pressed; ninjavanish. Seems like bugs just hopped on a wagon without much reasoning, which would be ok at that point in the game BUT then to Offer no further explanation when asked I think is scummy. The TR on reco and the SR on clid for circle math are also pretty bad.

I’m fine waiting for the replacement of course, but it’s. Not looking good so far.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 94, Bingle wrote:I'm not at all sold on Porkens town, and I'm not a huge fan of the content of his reads list. His reasoning on AGar/MS/KMD all comes across as unwilling to commit to me,
“Unwilling to commit:” they are in the middle of my reads list as explained by both town and scum indicators. Is that scummy? If you have a problem with any specific read let’s dig in, but you are just casting shade here with vague reasons.
and he casts shade on clidd for not following up on his attack on bugspray in when bugspray's replacement request was literally announced .
Só? A few players commented on bugs after they left. Clidd never followed up on his question or the fact that he never got an answer with US. I think that’s suspicious.
I'm hiding behind the smokescreen of interacting with the mod when I'm kind of blatantly just not doing much at the moment, as well as for pocketing him by saying that I'm enjoying his posts but think they're not towny (implied, not outright stated, but this is still what I gather from his assertion that was a pocketing attempt). There also seems to be a weird attempt to tie agreeing with him to being town which raises my hackles.
This doesn’t make sense to me. What about any of that is scummy or raises your hackles? You assert that you are “blatantly doing nothing,” but you are posting, why is it unfair and scummy to suspect you for that?
also reeks of scum motivation. He consciously puffs up his posting to seem like there's more there than there is, while the tl;dr of the post is that he's scumreading S&K for puffing up their posting to make it seem like there's more there than there is. He also uses the opportunity to cast an unannounced E-1 vote on S&K when I fully believe he knew how close to elimination the wagon was (there's a VC earlier that page). Framing the post the way he did made it more likely for an accidental hammer by far, and I think he fully knew what he was doing in doing that.
This is a gross misunderstanding or misrepresentation. 43 is not “puffed up,” it is a deep analysis of the mindset behind post 4. There’s nothing extraneous about it; each idea supports the thesis and is needed for ancomplete analysis. Furthermore, I never accused Souk of “puffing up” their posts or called them scummy for “puffing up” posts. I don’t think you are making an honest analysis here.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 98, clidd wrote:
By the way, you are starting from a base point where I am scum and how that would explain my posts/actions.

I consider you town for that external influence, but I just wanted to make you aware that you will probably always have a hard time reading me, regardless of the game we play.
No, I don’t think so. My read of you came from your posts for the reasons I explained. I didn’t poe you into scum and then backfill or something like that.

I happy that you telling the thread I am town, but my read also had nothing to do with any memory of your play from that game. I remember it now that you mentioned it, but I didn’t specifically remember your play from any game previous when making my read.

Your last point is very presumptuous and condescending, even if it’s not inaccurate, and I take it as an effort to discredit my ability to produce accurate reads.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Porkens »

It wasn’t a joke, it was a deep dive into what 4 told me about where the author’s head could be at. Was it silly to go so deepbintobone? Perhaps. But the analysis is serious. From that first post in a vacuum, I think it comes from scum. is completely sincere.

Complete transparency I did not look at the vote count or count votes before I posted with my vote. However, after I made that post, I read the rest of the thread and saw that I had put Souk at e-1. I considered taking it down, but then decided just to leave it and see what came of it.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 118, Sou and Kanna wrote:when you were doing your bigger readslist later on, you didn't even mention 4. like i get why someone'd get the thought of pocketiness from that post, but did it even play into your read?
I’m not sure what you mean by pocketness. 4 factors in to my townlean instead of a townread, I just didn’t feel it was necessary to mention it explicitly again.

@clidd: I don’t mean to make you feel unwelcome, I’m just explaining my thoughts. What do you currently think of the bugs slot?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 38, bugspray wrote:
I voted them BECAUSE of 23. Clumping two people together and making such a blanket read

also now a super tr for reconer because hes totally town

also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one
I'll give you more time to think.
Can you elaborate on what you were thinking here?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

I thought you were responding to their scumread on Souk. Is that not the case?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 136, The Bulge wrote:who's up for some chess
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 153, AGar wrote:Everything from clidd's outburst can be binned in the "IDGAF about any of this." bin.
I disagree. His outburst is based on how much he
does care
about the game. He's not saying "fuck it, yeet me a lose, this town is fucked," he's saying "Can we just yeet me now because I don't want to get yeeted in yeetlo?"

Agar
, can you show me any lines from clidd that show he DGAF?

-----------------------------
In post 152, clidd wrote:Actually, KMD is less scummy now. So we're talking about Bingle.

VOTE: Bingle
In post 145, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: bingle
Clidd
: Eww this is bad. What happened to your Agar read?

------------------------------------------------
In post 144, The Bulge wrote:you've all done something I hate already this game except reck and porkens

I've decided I am going to ignore clidd for the time being
What have you hated about Agar?
Why are you ignoring clidd?
Why are you voting for Bingle?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Porkens »

So it's not alignment indicative because YOU don't give a fuck about it?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 157, clidd wrote:I saw Agar as a partner to KMD, but I don't think KMD stills way scummy as I thought. I need to see how Bingle will react to me.

But I'm willing to vote Agar too, if possible. His recent reactions are forced (as I said before, his trashtalk isn't towny as Reck).
I want' to see where the Bingle stuff goes but...
I'm putting a pin in this post for later.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

many questions

what do you think is the difference between IDGAF and DGAF? what does any of this mean?
why are the votes bad? wasn't bingle one of your top scumreads?
why agar?

~kanna[/quote]

like children often do
she said...

---

Kanna, I misunderstood what AGar was referring to. Agar doesn't give a fuck about clidd feeling sorry for himself, and thinks it's NAI. I thought he meant that clidd didn't give a fuck about the game.

---

A wagon in Bingle is perfectly fine.
I was only refering to clidd's vote, and included Buldge's for context. clidd's vote is bad because he goes from voting KMD to Bingle, even though he previously expressed a significantly stronger scum read on Agar than Bingle.
It seemed to me that clidd's vote was more about getting a wagon growing on Bingle rather than pursuing his top scum read.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

burning a post to fix that tag.
In post 164, Sou and Kanna wrote: many questions

what do you think is the difference between IDGAF and DGAF? what does any of this mean?
why are the votes bad? wasn't bingle one of your top scumreads?
why agar?

~kanna
like children often do
she said...

---

Kanna, I misunderstood what AGar was referring to. Agar doesn't give a fuck about clidd feeling sorry for himself, and thinks it's NAI. I thought he meant that clidd didn't give a fuck about the game.

---

A wagon in Bingle is perfectly fine.
I was only refering to clidd's vote, and included Buldge's for context. clidd's vote is bad because he goes from voting KMD to Bingle, even though he previously expressed a significantly stronger scum read on Agar than Bingle.
It seemed to me that clidd's vote was more about getting a wagon growing on Bingle rather than pursuing his top scum read.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 176, Bingle wrote:
In post 159, The Bulge wrote:Bingle cannot generate content without some kind of mechanical or non-game-related crutch. their only game post was a fresh out of the ass critique of your freudposting that made no sense. Like they saw the post and said "I bet I can find something actionable here"
?

Is this a reference to the fact that I put non game related information into my game related posts, or an accusation that none of my posts are game related? Is there a particular reason that you've chosen not to engage with me over any of my stated reads?
In post 107, Porkens wrote:This is a gross misunderstanding or misrepresentation. 43 is not “puffed up,” it is a deep analysis of the mindset behind post 4. There’s nothing extraneous about it; each idea supports the thesis and is needed for ancomplete analysis. Furthermore, I never accused Souk of “puffing up” their posts or called them scummy for “puffing up” posts. I don’t think you are making an honest analysis here.
The implication here is that post 4 is egregious and deserving of an in depth examination, more so than any other interaction at that point. You put an inane amount of effort into a psychological analysis of an RVS post, but have not put anywhere near that amount of effort into anything else in the thread, suggesting a reason for that post in particular to be singled out. Why then, does that post deserve that level of attention? Disproportionate response is 100% puffing up your post.

A note, my actual accusation, the meat of the scumread here, was that Porkens made a whole lot of something out of that post in order to put S&K at E-1 without announcing that it was an E-1 vote. Which... remains true.
In post 162, clidd wrote:Bingle is E-2, is he going to say something ?
Say it with me now... Geriatric. You should probably go read the linked Geriatric rules in the OP, because you seem to completely misunderstand them.

As far as the wagon on me, I'm not particularly worried, nor will it influence the way I play the game.

VOTE: Porkens
It's discourse analysis and digging in to every word, and combination of word, and the thought process behind the choice of those is how you do it. You can't do it in less than the number of lines that I used. Was it worthwhile? That's arguable. It was the first post in the game, and I decided to make a deep analysis of it. There is
nothing
inane about analyzing and RVS post. And do you really expect me to do that for every post? That would take an insane amount of time.

The rest I've already explained. Take it or leave it. I don't buy your scum read of me though, and you just look like you are searching for something, anything, to grasp on to attack me.
In post 178, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 154, Porkens wrote: ------------------------------------------------
In post 144, The Bulge wrote:you've all done something I hate already this game except reck and porkens

wait no, not fair enuff. was talking about why you asked the bulge about agar specifically.

is there an easy way to see how much you posted each day? i feelsbad for datisi

~kanna
No, I was not asking the bulge anything. I quoted his post for context. I was addressing clidd directly.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Porkens »

Yes, but why that post at that time? There was already content in the thread when you made your 'deep analysis'. You had already entered the thread with your 'from the future post' so I thoroughly doubt it was a gimmick decided upon pregame. There was real content to engage with (reads I expressed , Kanna attempting to engage me in , my lack of response to that, Datisi's joke readlist in , MS's response to the 'townread' in , bugspray's ... you get my point.) Instead, you go after the first post in the game, from a player who already has a wagon built on them for a bad reason when you could be going after points that have more immediate relevance. There is clear scum motivation there.
I concede that I did not make myself aware of the entire gamestate by my second post. I sat down to read the game, had an itch about post 4, and decided to fully scratch it before I read on. You can chose to believe that or not.
You explained the rest (here: the majority of the issue with your posting) in
In post 116, Porkens wrote:Complete transparency I did not look at the vote count or count votes before I posted with my vote. However, after I made that post, I read the rest of the thread and saw that I had put Souk at e-1. I considered taking it down, but then decided just to leave it and see what came of it.
as little more than an aside several posts after your initial defense. Which tells me that you wanted to paint the accusation as being more about the tone and context of the original than about the real scum motivation present. I am aware of that defense, and also find it wholly unsatisfying. I'm also not here to convince you you're scum, but to convince everyone else of my PoV.

I would be interested in your analysis of the votes on my wagon and the fact that they seem to be entirely different to your own as an attempt to further my read on you, if you are indeed town. I'm also interested in hearing why you haven't voted me if you think I'm scum.
Look at my readslist. My two strongest scumreads are voting for my least strongest scumread. Im mulling whether I think bulge’s reasoning is satisfying or not, and clidd’s hopon to your wagon was scummy, which I’ve explained. So no, I’m not comfortable going on to your wagon at the moment.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 204, AGar wrote:Lotsa folks high on their own stuff, huh?

KMD, where art thou to explain your Bingle vote more? I tire of patience.

Last couple MS posts have been :goodposting:, waiting to make sure the other head doesn't go and boof that progress for them.

Ayyo Porkens
, why you still voting clidd if clidd's outburst was towntelling to you to the point of aggressively coming at me for binning it as null and not something I care about?
Clidd’s outburst was scumtelling to me. Where did you get the impression Thatiana townread it? I was questioning why you found it null rather than
scummy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

No, it was meant to convey that it seemed to me that he did GAF.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 211, AGar wrote:In post 207, Porkens wrote:
No, it was meant to convey that it seemed to me that he did GAF.

Show me on the doll where the music hurt you where you've given any indication that you found clidd's outburst scummy.
I guess I didn't explicitly state it. But I sure thought about it!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 178, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 154, Porkens wrote: ------------------------------------------------

wait no, not fair enuff. was talking about why you asked the bulge about agar specifically.

is there an easy way to see how much you posted each day? i feelsbad for datisi

~kanna
Wait, sorry, I don’t know how I flubbed this. I must not have looked at the pet you quoted.

I asked specifically about AGar because I couldn’t guess what the hated action might have been, as opposed to the others which I felt were easier answers.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 217, clidd wrote:Michael lock-town.
What?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Porkens »

“Say” not “think”.

The outburst was ATE and LAMIST.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 203, clidd wrote:I'm kind of coasting right now, I don't feel very energetic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 217, clidd wrote:Michael lock-town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Porkens »

^clidds freshest shit
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Porkens »

Fuck it VOTE: bingle

Y-1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: unvote ugh never mind.

I’m lost.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Porkens »

I don’t know what you mean by “fake.”
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Porkens »

Are you trying to run yourself out of reserve posts so you have an excuse not to post?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 257, Kmd4390 wrote:
Bingle wrote: I RVS voted Porkens in 6, flat out said that I was townleaning Porkens in 15, stated that my townread had weakened on Porkens but that I didn't want to eliminate him due to my enjoyment of his posts in 49 and doubled down with the exact words "Porkens has decent scum equity" in 63. There was literally one post in that sequence not included, which was 34. So, pray tell, where was I unclear on my Porkens read? And before you accuse me of going too far with my inclusions again, post 63 is one of the posts in which I talked about the chess game, which was specifically a problem you had BEFORE you mentioned my Porkens read being unclear.
Yes, exactly this. Your read on Porkens was all over the place
Bingle wrote: So... What about all the actual lying you did? No comment?
I don't lie. Even as scum. Good scum just vote scummy townies.
Who’s the scummiest townie right now?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

Migraine today I’ll try to make annintelligent post tomorrow
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

Hi Bell. Am I town or scum?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

The e-1 thing is a shitty tell, I’ll say that. As scum I’m waaaaaaaaaaay more careful with how my vote looks. I understand it might be :good play: to anno8nce it as not to give scum an excuse to quickhamme but as a scumtell it’s just flat stupid.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

Souk what was the point of your agar vote?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 297, Bell wrote:
In post 296, AGar wrote:
In post 293, Bell wrote:Sorry Agar, if you wanted me to solve the game for you, your princess is in another castle.
I am utterly shocked you don't know the difference between "underwhelming entrances" and "solving the game." Shocked, I tell you!
Psh, I'm sorry I don't measure up to your high standards.

You said Reck is looking town on engagement and consistency, what consistency are you referring to and how does that make him town?
You made this comment before Reck's recent catch up post (I think?) what do you see in Reck's recent post that strikes you one way or the other on his alignment?
What’s the point of this line of questioning bell? It seems like pure busywork to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Why that read tho do you seriously suspect reck? Your vote looked like a meme
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

No, not really. I think scum are somewhere in the b’s
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Porkens »

Burden of proof for your statement what abotinarmos solidly town?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 317, Bell wrote:I care more about your scum pool reasons than I do about your town pool reasons.
You're right that we should start consolidating, but I'm not entirely sure where I want to put my vote. Yeah, you're correct on Clidd. He just doesn't do that as scum and he really can go from 0 to 150MPH on self-destruction as town.
Thiamin scummy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah ok injust don’t know.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

reck seems like he’s trying to get reads on people
Agar feels like he’s looking for clues
So looks like feeling around in the dark
MS feels like doing minimal and focused amigavelmente
Bingle looks like acidic drilling but one thi by holds me back
Buldge looks comfortably cool in shade
Bell looks like sunny on face but secret I. Heart
Whoever I’m forgetting is probably scum
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Porkens »

Kmd is like papa Smurph I just cant
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 326, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm very drunk and wont be doing this tonight sry
Coward
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 327, Bell wrote:It's smurf I think.
The scum team is you and Kmd.
But I understand, kmd has camo on, it's impossible to spot him.

@pedit: np, take care.
That’s baseless and fraudulent hoax
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Porkens »

I think I'm with Bingle on this one.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: kmd

sorry papa
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 348, Bell wrote:VOTE: The Bulge
It's not to do with the origin story. It's just I think you're trying to be likable and I don't think your perspective is quite on the level in terms of reads.
Sorry if wrong and we could have built a town block and been best buddies forever. Lost opportunities.
How sure are you?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 353, Michael Scott wrote:Not really interested in a Bingle elim today.

-Jimothy
same.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 355, Bell wrote:Don’t sheep me porkens, I don’t know who the scum are this game.
put KMD at e-1 just make sure you tell everyone in triplicate
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

65%?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

I don't know. Never mind.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

I don't want to flip anyone. I want this day to go
forever
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Porkens »

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

I very much enjoyed this game. On e more I am reminded that I should stick with my first instincts

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”