Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #625  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:17 am

Kanna up and down the basketball court
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #626  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:20 am

ok but why would you have picked Kanna at C2?

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #627  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:34 am

She is the most likely to be recruited, aside from you and me
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Kanna
Innocent Child
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #628  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:43 am

In post 627, Isis wrote:She is the most likely to be recruited, aside from you and me

Isis, walk me through why you keep harping on the fact that I’m a likely recruit

Who picks me apart from you/drusilla? Especially considering you didn’t even know drusilla = shiki, that should be even less reason to think I’d be picked; I haven’t played with anyone else out this playerlist either

This constant thinking I’m scummy is pinging me and pinged me yesterday too. I know you scumread me a lot ~cause I’ve got good scumgame~ (even though that’s Wrong and I’ve got receipts to show it now lol) but I feel like you’re doing it here because you think I’m a good tree to sit on rather than you thinking I have good reasons to think I’m scum

Why is Ydrasse townier than me? Why is Ydrasse a less likely recruit than me considering she’s played with more people in this list than me? Also your drusilla townread still doesn’t sit well with me but I’ll get to that Some Other Time
"I love Kanna" ~ Isis

Kanna
Innocent Child
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #629  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:45 am

I think you mixed up likely-recruit vs has good scumgame which is your usual reason as your reasoning for me here
"I love Kanna" ~ Isis

Kanna
Innocent Child
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #630  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 am

Also I saw your avatar flip. Was very scary. Why did it flip? £_£
"I love Kanna" ~ Isis

Kanna
Innocent Child
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 am

And overall, how much stock would you put into recruitable scumreads? Enough to scumread me, but didn’t mean anything to you yesterday to want to pick pooky over sheeping drusilla?
"I love Kanna" ~ Isis

Kanna
Innocent Child
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #632  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:11 am

In post 631, Kanna wrote:And overall, how much stock would you put into recruitable scumreads? Enough to scumread me, but didn’t mean anything to you yesterday to want to pick pooky over sheeping drusilla?

whoops disregard this, I’m tired

Question still stands: how much stock are you putting into the recruitable scumreads?
"I love Kanna" ~ Isis

Hectic
Mad Hatter
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:52 am

In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Hectic - Do the Mafia know the format of the game and whether post restrictions would be lifted?

The mafia knows as much about the setup as the town does.

Hectic
Mad Hatter
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: Emerald Hill Zone
Pronoun: He

Post Post #634  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:04 am

In post 587, Isis wrote:
In post 3, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0

[9] Not Voting: Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, PlusJOYED, Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-14 21:09:12).

@Moderator: Can you clarify how many living mafia there were at the time when this post was made, if that information was supposed to be clear and public?

2.

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #635  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:06 am

In post 549, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 479, Isis wrote:
In post 476, Kanna wrote:regardless of nomination/flip, i think it's still right to consider pooky town for the second condemn phase because if he was, we would have a better chance pulling down scum if we went with what he wanted
yet if he was scum, he would pull us town but we would already have one scum caught

it's the best chance to get scum ~in some way~

it crossed my mind earlier so either way i think isis was a very good condemn

This logic makes sense to me. I am town though


I wish no execute or another option was available. I wanted to condemn Tayl0r because I hated those sickly dog gifs. :lol:

same lol

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #636  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 am

In post 601, Isis wrote:oh, wow, did plusJoyed make the same interpretive mistake?

which mistake? I had no idea what I was doing but was wanted to wagon so scum couldn't pick

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #637  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:18 am

In post 603, Isis wrote:idk how I messed up the timelines and poster identity but on review plusJOYED's "townslip" doesn't look as sturdy as Loki's (although since it doesn't look clearly and obviously fake and posts from a frame of reference that's missing knowledge scum would have, it is therefore still +town)
Loki more descriptively described an entire day 1 thought process
Also plusJOYED seems like an alt that might be considerably experienced, Loki Dokie is a player with extremely sporadic activity since joining last year, and the former is more likely to be aware of the science of manufacturing townslips

not an alt but I take that as a compliment. And sorry that I think you're the scum here

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #638  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:19 am

When I voted you first, your excessive attempts to befriend me in response feels like pocketing more than anything else Isis, sorry.

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #639  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:22 am

In post 621, Isis wrote:
In post 619, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you explain why?

PoE
Loki: townslip
drusilla: assumed in the question as stated
Pooky: assumed in the question as stated
Ydrasse: would've recruited me or you as scum, could still be a recruit but that's -50%
Isis: that's me
plus: townslipz
Tayl0r: I still think being annoying during post restriction and her flippant attitude now is townish
Kanna: PoE'd

didn't you say your TR'd taylor more than me regarding anime avatar and SR'd me? It looks a lot like you're just scum trying to AtE from my pov

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #640  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:35 am

You're townier than Tayl0r now that I'm paying attention to the thinking scum was recruited during d1 thing.
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #641  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:41 am

In post 632, Kanna wrote:
In post 631, Kanna wrote:And overall, how much stock would you put into recruitable scumreads? Enough to scumread me, but didn’t mean anything to you yesterday to want to pick pooky over sheeping drusilla?

whoops disregard this, I’m tired

Question still stands: how much stock are you putting into the recruitable scumreads?

It's kind of a place to start and something to talk about but dayplay should end up greatly overriding it.
I don't think you'd be picked because you're good at scum I think you'd be picked because you've played lots of games and your posts are fun.
I think you've played lots more games than Ydrasse. If by happenstance her fewer games overlapped with more people in this lobby well I didn't know that
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #642  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 am

JOYED's approach here seems scummy to me but I have to reconcile that with however much equity I want to give the slip
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #643  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:43 am

In post 630, Kanna wrote:Also I saw your avatar flip. Was very scary. Why did it flip? £_£

I wanted it to face the same way as when I had a canon avatar. But I couldn't handle it.
You went back to a canon avatar didn't you, should I? Datisi told me not to go back, I wonder how you got his permission
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #644  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:44 am

In post 638, PlusJOYED wrote:When I voted you first, your excessive attempts to befriend me in response feels like pocketing more than anything else Isis, sorry.

Is this reference to this phase or the post restricted phase?
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #645  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:57 am

foxes have a lot of noises actually since they have cat stuff and dog stuff, so here is my code for me if I get fox or if anyone else gets fox during a restricted period:

fox noise

bark - yes/agree
woof - no/disagree
scritch scritch?? - explain more i don't understand
shlick - lick,  i lke this person/post
achoo - this person scumslipped
haaaaa haaaaa - this person/post is very likely town
awooo - this person/post i town lean a bit
geeeeerrrrr - this person/post I scum lean
screeeee - This person/post is super scummy and should be elimed today

a quote missing the text body but has the name refers to the person, not the post. Bold the part of the quote that seems scummy. can make readlists this way

ruff - this post/person is omgus
roof - this post/person is using AtE
yipppp - this person is tunneling and needs to chill
caff - this person is quiet/lurking
nom nom - we should ignore this person/post
mreeee weee (whining) - we should take a bigger look at this person/post
pant pant - I want this persons readlist/thoughts

an example would be
(quote ydrasse) empty body (end quote) pant pant (quote pooky) bolded text quote(end quote)

which would mean: I want to hear what ydrasse thinks about what pooky said here

nom nom (quote myself)quote content(end quote)
means this post should be ignored, if its myself then I messed up on what i meant or did it wrong

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:58 am

In post 644, Isis wrote:
In post 638, PlusJOYED wrote:When I voted you first, your excessive attempts to befriend me in response feels like pocketing more than anything else Isis, sorry.

Is this reference to this phase or the post restricted phase?

this phase

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #647  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Do you not understand why a genuine belief that the scum didn't recruit until day 2 would confirm you as town? That's unrelated to whether you scumread me
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #648  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

PlusJOYED just told us what the fox says. This is amazing
"it's your turn to die!"
"this sounded meaner than intended"
"it sounds worse the more i think about it please someone delete this"
- Kanna, to Isis

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #649  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

In post 647, Isis wrote:Do you not understand why a genuine belief that the scum didn't recruit until day 2 would confirm you as town? That's unrelated to whether you scumread me

honestly my attention is more focused on the gladiator match. I don't really get why everyone is talking about recruitment and who is most likely to be recruited. We'll probably learn or have a really good idea of who was after we flip a single red until then I don't think recruit targets matter as much as they are being discussed.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club