Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #200) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 900, Donempire wrote:
In post 898, WindowsXP wrote:Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
This is what you missed out on ali
Sigh, no, this isn't a scumslip.

PT slips barely ever happen.

Odd posts being seen as PT slips happen all the time.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Fair point about the scum wouldn't push together thing, it does actually happen sometimes.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Why does Dogem include "ali" in a 2 person scum PT? Ali is the only other person in there so Dogem doesn't need to use Ali's name whenever posting soemthing for them.

He included their name because he's posting to a thread which has 8 other players.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 1108, WindowsXP wrote:so alisae again i ask why did you hammer paladin? why was he scummy?
Was fun playing with you, Hop, Flopz, Ali, Ico, Dogem, Paladin, Ydrasse, and ESPECIALLY you, Redados.

Smh Flopz, I didn't realise what kind of monster you were truly capable of being.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Thanks for modding, Datisi. A shame you don't have more PT notes for games you mod, those are pretty enjoyable.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

@DkKoba:

I'm just gonna parrot what most have been saying in that your style is very abrasive and antagonistic, and it's just not enjoyable to play with or be around. I play mafia for fun, and although I want to win as well, there's no value in winning for me if I don't do it while having fun. When you're so aggressive and intense it just leads to unpleasant situations. You said it yourself that you push people with fake reasons and confidence (like you did to Ico), just to get an emotional reaction from them so you can better read their alignment. Sure, that works for you, but it's just really not enjoyable for the person on the receiving end or everyone else who has to read through the resulting gamestate. Ya get me?

I feel like this is something you can definitely improve on if you try, since you're clearly capable of playing non-abrasively at times, like I was impressed with how you dealt with that situation with Don Corleone, you very incredible reasonable about it all things considered.

Sorry for not including you in the list like that, that was a bit mean.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”