Micro 971 Matrix Decipher Game OVer

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 30, Hectic wrote:Goddamn it, Hop. I can't talk to you about it outside of this game anymore or we'll be banned because of the don't talk about ongoing games rule. Please don't go mentioning my parents next, that's all I ask. I want to be able to speak to them while we're still playing this.
you already mentioned your parents though. at this point i think we will just have to modkill your parents irl to prevent spoilers.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 34, Hectic wrote:Well then that begs the question of whether we can talk about IN game things INSIDE the game, and OUT of game things OUTSIDE of the game. Am I still free to talk about donkey kong: return of the kong in my everyday life? I really want this clarified and would rather not break any rules.
@mod bugspray ?

Oh yeah, how did the bot testing go? Is it viable?
you know donkey kong brings up traumatic memories for me, so i ask that you drop this line of argument.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:That's fair. How come you didn't weigh in on our lendunistus discussion? Or take the opportunity to denounce Flopz?
i dont know flopz, and i have a very high bar for denunciations. for me to denounce someone, they almost always have to be either french or a germaphobe. is flopz either of those?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 12, lendunistus wrote:hi, nice to play with you all

first micro on-site
this is an incredibly suspicious post. as has already been pointed out, the second statement is a clear lie, but the post overall contains only surface-level analysis and no genuine scumhunting. lendunistus is clearly trying to blend in by appearing friendly and non-confrontational while secretly deceiving us and nudging us in the direction of self-destruction.

VOTE: lendunistus
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 47, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:That's fair. How come you didn't weigh in on our lendunistus discussion? Or take the opportunity to denounce Flopz?
i dont know flopz, and i have a very high bar for denunciations. for me to denounce someone, they almost always have to be either french or a germaphobe. is flopz either of those?
That [redacted] actually
pretends
to be French sometimes.
In post 46, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

first micro on-site
this is an incredibly suspicious post. as has already been pointed out, the second statement is a clear lie, but the post overall contains only surface-level analysis and no genuine scumhunting. lendunistus is clearly trying to blend in by appearing friendly and non-confrontational while secretly deceiving us and nudging us in the direction of self-destruction.

The first point is pretty clearly a lie too. Anyone saying it'd be 'nice' to be playing with Flopz 'I dare you to call the cops' Flopz.

Don't think anyone actually pointed this out explicitly, but the whole thing where they commented on only themselves (when they mentioned it being their 'first' micro) is pretty indicative of a guilty conscience. It's like they felt the need to defend themselves in their first post.

The use of no capital letters in the post to avoid the scrutiny that comes with capitalization and exclamation marks is suspicious too!

My only doubt on the read is that they used the more formal 'you all' instead of 'y'all', although it's possible they saw Pooky's 2003 join date and didn't want to offend him.
ok ill denounce flopz, thats pretty inexcusable.

i agree with most of your case there, except that i vehemently disagree with your point about capitalization. if anything, capitalizing words suggests an intentional, inorganic posting style that means you're treading lightly when posting - something scum does. when you're talking to your friends you don't capitalize beer in "beer me, bro." its only when youre in a professional setting where youre trying to be a bit artificial that you capitalize stuff. the lack of capitalization is not enough by itself for me to clear guy, but its highly town-indicative.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

Spoiler:
In post 53, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 51, Hopkirk wrote:Image

cant modkill us all bug
THATS WHY I AM HERE

*Screams*
why exactly are you here?

spoilered to hide animated gif
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i feel like the quality of the thread has decreased since holden showed up. as a result, holden is scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 56, HoldenGolden wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 17, Hectic wrote:Hey, lendunistus! Since you're new, I thought I'd link you to a nifty guide to scumhunting. It's my bread and butter really.

SCUM Hunting

You need to be as effective as you possibly can be since the game gives you a very low amount of ammo and you need to be able to conserve it so that you are able to fend off human players.

This is done by ensuring that you are as close to the animal as you can be before you fire off your first shot. This will give you the absolute maximum chance of success and will save your ammo at the same time.

Track Animals

It is important that you know how integral tracking is to SCUM.
Tracking can be used to both save your life as well as chase and hunt down animals. Learn to notice the footprints that different animals leave.

Eventually, you will have an awareness skill good enough to easily spot them from a far and then chase down the animal.

Remember that animals also make a lot of noise when they are moving so keep your headphones on when playing the game and listen intently to the sounds that your prey makes.

Lastly, you can try to follow a blood trail that certain animals will leave behind. The good thing about blood trails is that they are easy to track and have a very high rate of success in finding an animal if the player is skilled enough.

Before we move on, remember that you can go into your ‘Focus Mode’ to have increased fidelity of sound and video in the game. This will allow you to listen for animals much more easily.

How to Hunt Animals

Although you may be able to kill some enemies using just a knife, it is best to find a rifle for long range and a shotgun for close range. Sneak up to the enemy and make sure that you do not make a lot of noise.

Animals usually have a threshold after which they are able to pick up sounds made by you. They also have a line of sight which is very easy to avoid.

Once you have managed to ensure that the animal is dead, go to the body and get the meat along with the skin. The skin of many large animals can be used to make yourself a jacket.

Also hectic you failed to show just how intergal tracking is to scum. Allow me:

@Tayl0r, I honestly don't remember at this point.

I also tend to do that regardless of alignment. Its my superpower.
using taylor's lemma we can assume holden's intelligence to be zero, and thus evaluate the entire expression to equal 0.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 59, HoldenGolden wrote:Disregard that actually, I reread that a bit more and realized the part I thought was you making an AI point about Pooky's meta was just bullshit.
i dont like holden trying to discredit hopkirk's case against pooky. it reeks of white knighting. FoS Holden. not a good entrance from you.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 63, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 61, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 59, HoldenGolden wrote:Disregard that actually, I reread that a bit more and realized the part I thought was you making an AI point about Pooky's meta was just bullshit.
i dont like holden trying to discredit hopkirk's case against pooky. it reeks of white knighting. FoS Holden. not a good entrance from you.
I don't like how you avoided capitalizing the beginning of your sentences. Seems like you are compensating for your earlier statement about how capitalization as a whole is scum feigning emotion.

PoD Tayl0r.
i wasnt capitalizing prior to my analysis. im just pure unadulterated town who doesnt feel the need to capitalize
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

amazing like holden's entrance and the latin persons entrance where they scumclaimed and made it easy for us, or amazing like they find both scum in one short post and present the argument so convincingly that the scumteam concedes?

@hopkirk
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 78, Hectic wrote:(not a serious read)

My shitposting clearly transcends the realms of you mere mortals, into one where you can no longer determine what a meme is, and what a serious post is.

I
think
I like that reaction from Holden.
you aint seen nothin yet
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 80, Flopz wrote:
In post 48, Tayl0r Swift wrote: ok ill denounce flopz, thats pretty inexcusable.
Wow, just wow. How
Mean
could you be? I am
Haunted
by the fact that you'd denounce me over a
Hoax
without any evidence apart from mere heresay. Never in my
Wildest Dreams
would I ever debase myself to the point of acting French. I do have standards and
I Wish You Would
have asked me first before straight up believing Hopkirk. Please
Tell Me Why
you would do such a thing so easily. I don't feel I'll ever be able to
Shake It Off
, this is a slight that can never be forgiven for as long as I live. I hope you're happy with yourself as you've made an enemy for life, there's some serious
Bad Blood
between us now. You won't be able to beg for
Peace
, I'm done with you
Forever & Always

Spoiler:
hopkirk, you wouldnt lie would you?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 114, Hectic wrote:I like Flopz for town. There's a gorgeous feel good concoction brewing over there - a healthy mix of a strong, confident tone and a Le Gentlemanzy vibe that I believe scum would be less comfortable implementing than town. The combination of both gives a loose cannon feel which I feel is significantly less likely coming from scum - as scum, you are forced to contend with your partners whispering in your ear and also silently sort of judging you whenever you are doing something crazy as Flopz is doing now whereas as town the people who launch you are technically wrong, so it often feels less risky to go off the ranch in significant a way as Flopz has.
In post 117, Hectic wrote:
In post 76, Hopkirk wrote:The person you point to to say your sleep schedule isn't that bad has fixed theirs so get some sleep Hectic.
FINE

I can feel you silently judging me in your sleep from here. I'll PM you once I'm asleep, and we can play some secret hitler in our dreams. People here are free to join us if they're up for that kind of thing and also asleep.
anyone seeing what i see here?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 125, Bell wrote:Swift, how do I read you?
go to mafias cum dot net, open up any thread ive posted in, scroll to the posts i made, and then read over the letters from left to right.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if you need help figuring out what the combinations of letters mean, just post in this thread and ill explain using more combinations of letters
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 139, lendunistus wrote:
In post 14, Hopkirk wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12191014

first micro on-site
Hello friend, you seem like a pretty nice guy. I really appreciate the 'hi' and it makes me feel really happy that you think it's 'nice' to play with us all. Makes me feel really good about myself. Sadly, this is a classic scumtell so we do have to policy lynch you. You might want to try a greeting that doesn't start with a 'h' next time.

VOTE: Lendunistus
H
opkirk

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!

VOTE: Hopkirk
what blunder is that?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 162, Hectic wrote:
In post 160, Flopz wrote:
In post 129, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 114, Hectic wrote:I like Flopz for town. There's a gorgeous feel good concoction brewing over there - a healthy mix of a strong, confident tone and a Le Gentlemanzy vibe that I believe scum would be less comfortable implementing than town. The combination of both gives a loose cannon feel which I feel is significantly less likely coming from scum - as scum, you are forced to contend with your partners whispering in your ear and also silently sort of judging you whenever you are doing something crazy as Flopz is doing now whereas as town the people who launch you are technically wrong, so it often feels less risky to go off the ranch in significant a way as Flopz has.
In post 117, Hectic wrote:
In post 76, Hopkirk wrote:The person you point to to say your sleep schedule isn't that bad has fixed theirs so get some sleep Hectic.
FINE

I can feel you silently judging me in your sleep from here. I'll PM you once I'm asleep, and we can play some secret hitler in our dreams. People here are free to join us if they're up for that kind of thing and also asleep.
anyone seeing what i see here?
What are you seeing here?

Spoiler:
I have some ideas, but she should probably answer first.
well it was mostly a joke because hectic probably did it on purpose but:

"your partners whispering in your ear and also silently sort of judging you"
"I can feel you silently judging me in your sleep from here"

it could be partners signaling to each other.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 201, Isis wrote:I thought it was probably masons with your slot but I guessed wrong :( It can still happen though. I'm a Friendly Neighbor/Neighborizer/Sane Cop Jack of all Trades so I just have to target you every night. It won't work if you're scum though, so I need you to be honest. Are you scum?
sane is not a normal modifier, ergo you are lying, ergo you are scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 216, Isis wrote:"I'm sure if given the choice, most of us wouldn't choose to kill a majority of the world's population".

I feel so personally attacked right now Hectic
because youre scum and youre trying to kill a majority of this world's population?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 262, Hopkirk wrote:Lend reads as either an alt or tutored. I'm not happy with the slot at all yet.

Do I vote Bell or Taylor here? Let's go with Taylor.

VOTE: Bell
you misspelled 'hectic' there
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 270, Hopkirk wrote:I haven't played with Taylor before so I don't know how this compares to her normal play, but I'm not vibing with the tone of her joking
hopkirk is just jealous that im clearly prettier than he is
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 345, Hopkirk wrote:Taylor how do you feel about almost being scum by POE
well im almost excited
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 309, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you're not alllowed to claim scumpartners with me

its against the rules >.>
im scum with danica/bell
im scum with lend
im scum with holden
im scum with isis
im scum with hectic
im scum with flopz
im scum with hopkirk
im scum with pooky

i think i just conftowned.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im sorry hopkirk. for the record i didnt say you werent cute. just that im prettier than you.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 382, HoldenGolden wrote:Cough cough joke about expereince of pocketing Pooky as scum before

(I'll be on more when I'm not studying for an exam tomorrow)
what game was that in?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

are you scum, bell?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 393, Bell wrote:
In post 392, Tayl0r Swift wrote:are you scum, bell?
Nope. I already said I was town.
hmm ok why not?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 394, Hopkirk wrote:Image

I'm getting worried about this.
the scariest part is that it looks very dark, almost as though the whole thing is inside a bigger pocket
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 399, Bell wrote:
In post 395, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 393, Bell wrote:
In post 392, Tayl0r Swift wrote:are you scum, bell?
Nope. I already said I was town.
hmm ok why not?
I wouldn't tease people as much, I would be more careful with word selection as sometimes I can come off as a bit mean as town while, I'm relatively harmless as scum. :good:
i dont really care what the reasons are that i should read you as town/scum. im just asking why you arent scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 404, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r

let's just get my scumread on you out of the way nice and early
thanks daddy
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 408, Hopkirk wrote:Woah, Hectic is going to post over 240 hedgehog pictures this game. He's going to pocket us so hard he wouldn't even need trousers.
where exactly is he gonna put us?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im 75% sure that im town if that helps
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

what, you expect me to look at my role Pm before posting in the thread?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

of course i looked at it. it said im town. pretty sure.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im so glad isis is now a mod, that makes this way more fun
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

wildest dreams, all too well, back to december, youre not sorry
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 467, Isis wrote:Also I've decided at this point I've completed enough made up win conditions that this is a successful mafia game for me

I'll play to the win condition bugspray gave me for bonus points but I've had enough fun already to have already won

pedit: POOKY
and what wincon did bugspray give you?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 471, Isis wrote:
In post 469, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 467, Isis wrote:Also I've decided at this point I've completed enough made up win conditions that this is a successful mafia game for me

I'll play to the win condition bugspray gave me for bonus points but I've had enough fun already to have already won

pedit: POOKY
and what wincon did bugspray give you?
they said I win if everyone currently living shares an alignment with me!!!
or nothing can prevent that from happening?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im a hectic alt
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

am i readable? if so, am i a good read?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 483, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that last day was quite something
i think it best if we drop that particular line of conversation here.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im not even sure anyone has tried to pocket me, and i feel somewhat left out :(
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

or it just means im scum so scum doesnt have to pocket me... maybe i should double-check my role PM
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 495, Bell wrote:VOTE: taylorswift

I have no idea what scum you gets from your approach but I have no idea what town you gets from it either.
Pocketed.
are you saying ive pocketed you or vice versa? it seems like youre saying i pocketed you, but that isnt what the rest of the post implies
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 479, Tayl0r Swift wrote:am i readable? if so, am i a good read?
TS Soul Vibe Video:
Spoiler:
im very disappointed in myself for selling out and making the stuff i make recently but that song is one of the better ones. its also very fitting here since we have all the british boys in this game.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 498, Bell wrote:I was making a masochist joke based on a previous post you made.
im confused. i said im a masochist?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 503, Hectic wrote:All this love and wholesomeness makes me sick. Please limit your enjoyment and increase the toxicity, we have targets to hit. Looking at you especially, lend, I can tell you're having a lot of fun while hiding behind your screen, and I'd like you to release all of the rage you have bottled up at us for making this game so hard for you to get into.

Tayl0r, (should I call you Taylor or Tayl0r?) what was the aim of ¿
i was just curious why someone would elect to play as town when they could just not.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 502, Bell wrote:Could you answer my question about what you hope to get with your approach this game phase? Unless it’s a secret that will ruin you forever.
im roleplaying scum for the beginning of this game just to see what happens
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 524, lendunistus wrote:
In post 46, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

first micro on-site

here we have a specimen of the species "Blendus Scummus"

it appears to be looking for ways to blend in all around itself, while attempting to make sense of what is going around around it

Blendus Scummus has many natural predators, including Confirmo Towno who is its biggest enemy

heh... shame. time to put a bullet in your head.
so we're advocating genocide now. i see.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

is this the sort of thing you need to see?
Spoiler:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 527, Hectic wrote:Oh, right, I get the joke now.

(Should I call you Tayl0r or Taylor?)
yes, please
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

has anyone noticed that pooky is not as aggressive as usual?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

VOTE: pooky

i generally expect pooky to be more aggressive and ask more questions as town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 558, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I hope the scum are shaking in their boots in fear of the Hopkirk-Hectic-Isis-Pooky soul-masonry fix'd my bad
:(
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 568, Isis wrote:Pooky rolled town
elaborate?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 587, Isis wrote:Taylor you can't be a scum mason
why not? thats what my role PM says
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 571, Hectic wrote:What are you confused about, Flopz?

VOTE: Flopz

Also susy vibes from Bell, but it's still a tone read which I can't really articulate.
i agree about bell, but i feel like bell is most obviously scum with pooky, and i think the odds are slightly less than 0 that i've caught both scum at this point.

is it normal for flopz to wait this long before posting?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

pooky rolled scum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 593, Isis wrote:
In post 590, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 587, Isis wrote:Taylor you can't be a scum mason
why not? thats what my role PM says
my scumpartner has an Informed that this game has no Masons... wait, maybe you have that Informed too, and you're trying to crumb that you're a Traitor? Are we on the same side!??
dont tell anyone
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

is it ok to throw minis and large games?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok ISIS has given us the OK to throw in games other than micros.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

but much better philosophers came such a short time after him
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im always pure obvtown.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

same.

the only problem is there are probably more people who want that than slots in a micro
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

indeed, holden has been a non-factor thusfar.

VOTE: holden
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i missed that he said there was OOG stuff going on
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 382, HoldenGolden wrote:Cough cough joke about expereince of pocketing Pooky as scum before

(I'll be on more when I'm not studying for an exam tomorrow)
the post count was low prior to this, and holden should be back active today anyway it seems, unless theres something else. i dont see him needing a day away from the thread as reason not to pressure there the day after he gets back
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

maybe its a multi-day exam?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

or maybe the exam was too much and he spontaneously combusted
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

^this post does not come from town
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i do not like that pooky continues to purely sheep and focus on buddying/social hour rather than solving. i still feel like this doesnt feel like pookys towngame. but i think holden is worse? HOLDEN COME TALK TO US
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im basically ok with a lend wagon i think, but it creeps me out that pooky is on it. if you want my vote ill go reread the iso and see.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 716, Isis wrote:I think people randomly pushing HoldenGolden when a lot of similar sentiment should apply to lendistunus might be informative.

It might be that there's a scum voting Holden and lend is red.

maybe

It's hard to know what lend is.
heh exactly. theyre both in the same boat.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

pooky why are you so insistent that isis should let you pocket her?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 733, Isis wrote:It's something that's kind of uncomfortable compared to my scumrange so it exposes I'm town

it might mean I have to do it more when rolling scum now, which will be rough.
but you see why being aware of this means you also dont get any towncred for doing it right>
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 753, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Bell
im strangely ok with this vote
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 759, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 751, Hectic wrote:I wanted to cut off the blood flow to my finger to teach myself a lesson. I'd overcooked my pasta so I definitely deserved the punishment.
I'm having trouble believing this
hectic again caught in a lie. when are we going to lunch this slot?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

my heart wants to believe that pooky is town, but my brain is screaming pooky!scum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 780, Flopz wrote:My poor headset has just now deceased :cry:

Anyone have any good recommendations? I've been told the Hyperx Cloud Alpha is a good bet.
the hyperx cloud series are very nice but i found that the cable wore down within about two years (this was the II so maybe the alpha is better or upgraded). I use the audiotechnica ATH-M50x which is fantastic audio-wise and price-wise but doesnt have a mic.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 801, Isis wrote:Now I wonder if maybe it's a townslip
In post 802, Isis wrote:Anyway it's not scum indicative of he read into the no daytalk a ton so I guess I can believe it.

Still a scummier slot compared to others for me
anyone see a problem here?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

until what? the deadline is in 5 days
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 843, Hectic wrote:I tried to make a fun portal 2 readlist but stopped after listing Pooky as a companion cube and Hop as a turret, because I'm lacking the motivation. Isis help, I feel really burnt out so don't let me join any more games please. Just ban me from the queues or something and give me access to an alternate reality fake variant where for some reason people keep /outing of games they never joined, and the only games that fill are role madness large games which I want nothing to do with. Unless I'm on a hydra, it's probably fine then. Mafia feels more like an obligation than something I'm enjoying at the moment, which is really not good.
can i be the cake?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

*shrug*
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hectic if you want you can just sheep me for all of today, and then if youre feeling better tomorrow ill sheep you
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

that is a very interesting vote count. im not sure what it means, but its not what i was expecting.

VOTE: lend

happy to pressure the holden slot again when its filled.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

in this game is it more weird to have a weird couple days or a normal couple days?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

but the question is: do you love me, bell?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 881, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 874, Bell wrote:Ofc my heart is true, are you?
Purer than the first snow flowers of the year.
pure scum?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 883, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you know I'm not :3
no im still incredibly paranoid about you and dont like your attempts to pocket isis.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

this feels a lot like that pooky, except youre doing even more to pocket and shitpost, and less to actually play the game! also that was not a good game for me so dont expect me to remember.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 886, Bell wrote:
In post 880, Tayl0r Swift wrote:but the question is: do you love me, bell?
I love everyone after the game ends.
Probably.
Have you done anything wrong lately
im a bad girl :twisted:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 889, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 887, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this feels a lot like that pooky, except youre doing even more to pocket and shitpost, and less to actually play the game! also that was not a good game for me so dont expect me to remember.
I don't think I've shitpost that much. Everything I've typed in this game is pure and straight from my heart, I've said things here I've never said to anyone else in my life. You are all very special to me.
haha fair maybe shitposting isnt the right word, but i mean you arent really doing much to solve here. its a bit distracting, even if it is very cute.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 891, Bell wrote:It's pretty crazy to think that Pooky actually plans to strangle town with kindness if he's scum.
I've never seen a player try so hard to pocket someone. It's like a confidence game where the first person who melts loses.
and its exactly the sort of gambit id expect scum!pooky to make
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

you should sort me next
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

and youll be 100% sure isis is town when isis says youre town and lets you pocket her?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 901, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 899, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you should sort me next
i already sorted you

you are ez
oh you did? can i assume you figured out my sekrit identity as town townsperson since you arent voting me?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 902, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 900, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and youll be 100% sure isis is town when isis says youre town and lets you pocket her?
I'm like 500% town

the goal here is for me to be 100% sure she's town
yeah but what are you looking for to sort her 100%?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

something like this?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 918, Hectic wrote:
In post 863, Tayl0r Swift wrote:hectic if you want you can just sheep me for all of today, and then if youre feeling better tomorrow ill sheep you
It's a done deal. There's interest though, so when sheeping me you'd have to throw in some casual roasts on the person we're voting.
consider it done
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i feel like the best bet for today is lend. its just sad if lend is town because then we're basically killing the person we dont know as well. for me thoough its basically down to lend or pooky, and i dunno how many people will sheep me on pooky.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 939, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 934, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i feel like the best bet for today is lend. its just sad if lend is town because then we're basically killing the person we dont know as well. for me thoough its basically down to lend or pooky, and i dunno how many people will sheep me on pooky.
well talk to me about me if you think lend is a green.

what makes you want to kill me?
i dont really think lend is green. i have seen absolutely nothing that makes me sort lend as green. im just a little paranoid. but in your case its basically that you are way too lamisty. it gives me the creeps
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 941, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 935, Hectic wrote:I will say that the wholesomeness and love is in overdrive here compared to Menagerie. I don't think that's out of your scumrange though, is it? Do you as scum feel guilty for pocketing people in his manner?
This is very far outside both my town range and my scum range.
why are you doing it then?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 948, Hectic wrote:
In post 665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can I get a /prein for every game you mod <3
In post 666, Tayl0r Swift wrote:same.

the only problem is there are probably more people who want that than slots in a micro
I'm taking these seriously until you redact them, just so you know
sweet!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

heh i just noticed the time remaining on the deadline. nice.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok lend but like... just because the timer is frozen doesnt mean you cant come play. why are you avoiding us?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

to everyone not voting lend: whats wrong with you?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 970, Bell wrote:
In post 969, Tayl0r Swift wrote:to everyone not voting lend: whats wrong with you?
Reads haven't budged. You asked a question that was an equivalent to assuming guilt. It seemed to ping Pooky, and it pinged me too.
hmmm what question?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok, what pinged you about that?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

and that assumes lend is avoiding the thread or intentionally not posting in it, because betelgeuse, and because lend said "meh" about posting with the timer frozen, but it doesnt assume lend is scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 976, Bell wrote:True. It assumes he's avoiding the thread which goes back to your question.
In the mean time I guess you're voting him before he answers that question.
i was voting him before i asked the question too. thats what you do with scumreads. this chainsaw defense is weird.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 979, Bell wrote:They might be horrible reads.
But I'm not at the point where I want to vote a nonentity off the island just because he's a non-entity.
but its not merely the lack of posts that has drawn votes.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 829, lendunistus wrote:first 5 page reads list just in case I fall asleep

Taylor Swift weak town
Hopkirk ???
Hectic town lean
HoldenGolden ???
Flopz very weak town
Bell ???

I forgot everyone else lul
this is lend's only post with content. content was repeatedly promised. theres no effort to solve or engage. theres no effort to progress the game. im not saying null and therefore scum. im saying doding the thread and repeatedly promising content but never following through. this is classic disengaged scum. so yeah, i think votes and pressure are warranted.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 986, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm back to mafia after a long break
ok a couple things you should be aware of then: i dunno how long youve been away, but theres a site rule that hectic and i are town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 992, Bell wrote:I love living in wifom paranoia territory. I need to sleep.
i mean ive discussed my feelings about pooky a few times and no one else is doing anything at all, so...

hectic is excused for meatworld stuff. plus theres the site rule, so hes town anyway.
isis is ok, but the thing with pooky is strange.
youre defending lend in a strange way that isnt even like a "heres why hes town". but at least youre here engaging.
has flopz posted yet? not sure.
i like infinity so far, but its like one content-post that just said "i agree". infinity gets a pass for being in the game for less than an hour, but i do plan on engaging with the slot and hope others join me.
hopkirk has been mostly shitposty, but i feel like theres some townhunting going on behind the scenes.
then i think theres one more person im forgetting.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh lol lend. ive talked about lend.

infinity youre right that its not a strong case. but its kinda classic scum even if town does it too. i think we should at least put some votes on lend to get him to come play mafia with us. maybe he can flesh out the readlist a bit or update it or something?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

also i feel like i have a pretty decent PoE going and lend is one of the people not being townread. thats the main reason my sights are on lend to begin with, since no one seems interested in wagoning pooky.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 999, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 996, Tayl0r Swift wrote:oh lol lend. ive talked about lend.

infinity youre right that its not a strong case. but its kinda classic scum even if town does it too. i think we should at least put some votes on lend to get him to come play mafia with us. maybe he can flesh out the readlist a bit or update it or something?
My first thought was that this is "I know this is a bad way to read people but I want to push this slot anyway because I'm scum", but I'm at a similar place to you with reads and gut says you're town.
haha i know :(
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1004, Infinity 324 wrote:{bell}
{hectic, flopz, hop}
{taylor}
{lend, pooky, isis} <-- null
my instinct is to jump on you for not having anyone below null. but then i realize that i have one paranoia scumread and one weak scumlean. mostly im just happy that im in my own category because im special.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think id also trade hectic and bell and move hop down to the bracket where i am (where you are fmpov). but thats basically where im at.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im not sure about pooky. well im leaning scum, but no one else seems interested. am i crazy, or just a genius?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1046, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im not sure about pooky. well im leaning scum, but no one else seems interested. am i crazy, or just a genius?
I'm still trying to decide what to make of the interactions with Isis. I'm wondering if scum would shy away from doing that because they don't want to draw attention to themselves for seemingly to real benefit.
i mean thats pure wifom. and i think its well within pooky's scumrange to be overly too-town-to-be-town in the buddying and affability departments.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1063, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:That's not a nice thing to say to someone :3
well youre just a bear. so take that!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1071, Isis wrote:
In post 1067, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 941, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 935, Hectic wrote:I will say that the wholesomeness and love is in overdrive here compared to Menagerie. I don't think that's out of your scumrange though, is it? Do you as scum feel guilty for pocketing people in his manner?
This is very far outside both my town range and my scum range.
This is true btw
I found this post very scummy.
which post? infinity's? why?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hmm ok that makes a lot of sense
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if i ever roll scum in a game with you remind me to never say anything!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1076, Hopkirk wrote:I'm still happy voting the Holden/Infinity slot. I got a good enough POE that I'm losing a lot of interest in putting more effort in.
i can compromise there but it isnt my preference
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i take it back. if infinity is willing to go after pooky with me then infinity gets a "get out of wagon free" card from me for today.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1088, Hopkirk wrote:AOE
area of effect?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1086, Infinity 324 wrote:You mean the part where they shift to only talking to Isis? Idk, it's confusing to me, do you have thoughts?

Feel like pooky basically hasn't posted game-relevant content
this is a common criticism made of me.

what would you like to talk about?
who is scum pooky?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #131) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

which is actually two questions:

who is scum!pooky?
and
who is scum, pooky?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #132) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1146, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's also just weird that you care so much about this :3

like we're not even voting for you - you're not even really being threatened with a wagon. So why do you even care ? lol

you should be like hunting for bad guys or something right? :3
bad guys like you pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1154, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:T-Swizzle you know I'm town here.
ive spen the last 20 pages repeating how im paranoid and how this doesnt feel like town!you.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah im not moving my vote until we get an explanation.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1253, Hectic wrote:Oh, Tayl0r exists. I'd probably put her in the same ranking as Hopkirk.

Isis, why do the mason claims make me more likely to be scum?
I 100% do exist. Im not just a ghost. Im real, and im offended that you forgot me.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1256, Hectic wrote:Oh yeah, Holden probably townslipped early and I should be putting more stock in that. Infinity moves up to middle tier.

VOTE: Isis
hmmm explain? i have isis as townbinned for now? its not locked in like you, but given the mason claims my reads are pooky and then prolly infinity?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1258, Hectic wrote:
In post 1255, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how did you know they were informed? teach me sensei <3
It's nothing associative lol

Someone good once said that masons play with less to lose, because they know they have the safety of their PR/claim to fall back on, so they can end up looking scummy in ways. Would explain why Bell was throwing confident accusations at Flopz brazenly, or why lend is memeing posting and so lazy even when there's so much pressure on him.

maybe
it's that
or maybe its a 400 IQ scum claim...
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1261, Hectic wrote:Hey, I'm just trying to distance us for later. Scum partners wouldn't forget each other exist
id never be scumbuddies with someone who doesnt even remember i exist! thats horrible. youre fired!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1264, Hectic wrote:
In post 1259, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1256, Hectic wrote:Oh yeah, Holden probably townslipped early and I should be putting more stock in that. Infinity moves up to middle tier.

VOTE: Isis
hmmm explain? i have isis as townbinned for now? its not locked in like you, but given the mason claims my reads are pooky and then prolly infinity?
I don't think Pooky is ever scum based on this being way out of his scum/town range. It may be out of both ranges, but the more he's like this, the more town-indicative it is for him. In reality, it's extremely far out of his scumrange, and a little out of his townrange if that makes sense.

I guess I just think of Isis how I've felt about her in the last 5 games. She was scum in 2 and town in 3. I can't really differentiate reads on her /_/

Why Infinity?
on pooky - hes aware its out of his scumrange so i dont give credit for that. on its face its scummy.
on infinity - i was mindmelding a bit with infinity on lend i felt, but other people sussed the slot and our mindmelding pointed us at town, so clearly i was reading him wrong. im a bit ??? on where to look for the second scum so thats my first thought.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #140) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1265, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1262, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id never be scumbuddies with someone who doesnt even remember i exist! thats horrible. youre fired!
Who are you picking for your new scumbuddy?
are you available? you arent huh, cuz youre already scum?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #141) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1279, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:"It is scummy for Pooky to be outside of his scum-range" - TS :3
"its townie for pooky to be outside his town-range" - pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1411, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1409, Isis wrote:
In post 1406, Hopkirk wrote:This didn't happen. I have two legs left.
How many did you start with?
Egg cells don’t have legs silly
are eggs people?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok im here. im ok with lend or pooky, but i wont be here for deadline. which wagon is more viable?

wait why are we doing lend today? isnt lend in that masonry?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh i see infinity != lend. im ok with infinity too i think. prefer pooky.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

btw im VT. who hasnt claimed? infinity goes next
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im not considering lend i just forgot to move my vote. arent there like 3 votes on pooky?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

VOTE: pooky

im gonna go ahead and give my vote to hectic by proxy in case the pooky wagon doesnt work.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think some mods allow it. ill try to keep up with the thread for as long as possible though.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

infinity vs pooky feels tvs
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

pooky what have you done other than fail to sort isis after 60 pages?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1524, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i just yeeted infinity. does that count?
its something, sorta. we will see whether its something good tho.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #152) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1531, Infinity 324 wrote: is a very scummy post, scum love to pretend they don’t know the flip when it should be obvious by now
sorry if i ignore twilight posting from the lunch until after the flip. it does feel town, but to me thats more reason to push pooky tomorrow who it has been almost impossible to get a wagon on despite the lack of content (shitposting doesnt count)
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1534, Bell wrote:Is too scummy to be scum a thing.
yes, its called taylor swift.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

thats better hectic. i was starting to get more and more paranoid that you werent paranoid about me. i dont see why pooky can only be scum with isis though, and i think thats a pretty poor reason for townreading him. also yesterday i sheeped townreads from flopz coming from people who know him but i dont really see any reasons other than meta to see why flopz is town. hopkirk is kinda a nullish townread. isis is probtown here. hectic is conftown and im very happy that hectic is finally scumreading me. my reads are thus:

(lend)
hectic
isis
hopkirk
flopz
pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1563, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1561, Tayl0r Swift wrote:my reads are thus:
this is very out of place.
should it have been at the beginning of the post?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

does that change with a different interpretation of the word thus?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

my reads are below:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

it doesnt mean 'below', but in that context it can. i mean its a dated usage of the word, but does what i said make sense if you read it thus?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1571, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nobody uses "thus" to mean "below"
it can mean follows, except i put line breaks so the list was below. this is silly.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hmm flopz it feels like youre just sheeping hectic here.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1580, Flopz wrote:
In post 1561, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats better hectic. i was starting to get more and more paranoid that you werent paranoid about me. i dont see why pooky can only be scum with isis though, and i think thats a pretty poor reason for townreading him. also yesterday i sheeped townreads from flopz coming from people who know him but i dont really see any reasons other than meta to see why flopz is town. hopkirk is kinda a nullish townread. isis is probtown here. hectic is conftown and im very happy that hectic is finally scumreading me. my reads are thus:

(lend)
hectic
isis
hopkirk
flopz
pooky
If Hop is your Null line, are you saying I'm scummy? Can you explain that one pls. Also, can you tell me about your Isis read, skimming your iso I don't think you've actually explained it.
tbf these are largely gut. hectic is a legit townread and pooky is a legit scumread. but most of the game to this point revolved around lend who is conftown, and around pooky/isis' back and forth. i dont think pooky and isis are both scum as a result, pooky is too insistent about going after isis. youre scum because im less confident in you, its a poe thing as much as anything.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1591, Hectic wrote:That isn't really the reaction I expected from Tayl0r. I'm not really sure what to make of it lol. Tayl0r, why do you townread me so strongly, other than me being paranoid of you?
i decided to try to confidently state a townread on you early on to see what would happen. you just ignored it, but seemed to kinda reciprocate. at first i thought maybe you were doing the same thing i was - testing the water and waiting to sort a slot you knew you'd misread in the past. the longer it went on the more paranoid i became. but then today happens and you actually scumread me! and it was glorious. and songs were sung and babies were born and the angels themselves descended to revel in your scumread of me. and it was the song of the angels that really proved to me that you have a pure heart. why would angels waste their time singing for a sinner?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

Poooooooooooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

did you post all of hectic's avatars in a scum PT too?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1623, Hectic wrote:
In post 1616, Isis wrote:If you posted all of Hectic's avatars in one PT the site would crash
I only have 10... give or take a few 0s
wow so you have fewer avatars than accounts!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

why does no one want pooky? i dont understand why pooky is townread and i feel like pooky should be in everyones PoE
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1177, Hectic wrote:His pocketing play, and the way he's been talking to Isis feels a lot more genuine than his recent scumgame (Menagerie). 90% of the read is based on thinking scum!Pooky would feel guilty and wouldn't emotionally manipulate this hard as scum.
but like... i dont see why town!pooky would feel less guilty being emotionally manipulative.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hello-o-o-o-o?
is anyone out there-ere-ere-ere-ere?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #169) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hmm

i guess i dont mind seeing what comes of this

VOTE: flopz
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1641, Isis wrote:he scumslipped!
is the supposed scumslip the main reason you think flopz is scum?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hes in PoE, but isnt a strong scumread particularly. i think we need flopz to be more active and engaged - more content will help us sort him.

lend is town. hectic is town. isis is town? that leaves pooky and hopkirk and flopz. the pooky wagon isnt going anywhere apparently. im down for a hopkirk wagon though, since hopkirk feels even lurkier than flopz.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #172) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1647, Isis wrote:
In post 1643, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1641, Isis wrote:he scumslipped!
is the supposed scumslip the main reason you think flopz is scum?
Yes
ok but like... how often do scumslips come from scum? im starting to think that townslips are scum-indicative and scumslips are town-indicative on average, and particular instances should just be viewed as NAI.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1650, Hectic wrote:Why are you voting for Flopz then, Tayl0r
because PoE. my preferred wagon is pooky, but im indifferent between flopz and hopkirk.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

why is flopz the one who TMI'd setup knowledge when the people memeing fake-claimed roles actually in the game?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1712, lendunistus wrote:hectic changed his pfp?

also on an unrelated note 69 pages
nice
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok im pretty pissed off right now and so i need to vent. the way im gonna do that is by pushing my top scumread. we can come back to flopz and hopkirk later, but a fire has been lit in my soul. isis and hectic, work with me here. what has pooky done this game to solve the game? what has pooky contributed to advance the gamestate? answer those questions while i iso-dive pooky and look for scummy things.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

but like, blatant AtE and deflection as soon as the gamestate starts to change and people question the current wagon is a go-to move for pooky this game.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

see for example, this page.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hectic you scumread me now? what changed? and didnt you just say flopz is probtown because meta?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh and VOTE: pooky

deathtunnel incoming.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

talk to me about isis being so low and hop being so high hectic
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

Spoiler:
In post 294, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's ok, I'm good at openwolfing we will have fun
and so it begins
In post 447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you are not reacting the way town!Isis would >.>
starts to lean scum on isis
In post 450, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Shouldn't you know this if you are Town!Isis? >_>

you are starting to scare me
starts to lean scum on isis again
In post 693, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:UNVOTE: Isis
HEAL: Isis

seeing you at three made me nervous
heals scumread with nothing in between to suggest that the read changed
In post 698, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: flopz
In post 699, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: lendinistus
In post 700, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm still thinking about Hectic/Hopkirk/Bell

leaning towards town on T-swizzle but she might have figured out how to play her meta.
if im reading this right pooky votes two people and then states a scumread on 3 other people. but it could be saying the 3 are null.
In post 901, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 899, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you should sort me next
i already sorted you

you are ez
theres no indication of this sort really.
In post 1105, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1102, Flopz wrote:Damn, Pooky is just straight up ignoring me :cry:

Spoiler:
It's a reaction test. I want to see if you get upset about it.
the reaction test bit is probably the scummiest thing
In post 1129, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:757 isn't an actual read it's a reaction test.
again leaning on the reaction test, but we never learn if pooky got anything out of the reaction test and pooky never follows up.
In post 1137, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1135, Flopz wrote:
In post 1129, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:757 isn't an actual read it's a reaction test.
And what is that a test of exactly?
Testing to see if Isis will bite on the bait :3.
again, reaction test, but nothing is talked about or explained. kinda feels like pooky is just trying to pass off scummy posts.

its a bit of a weak case. but theres 500000 fluffposts and AtE posts, and about 10 content posts. the posts that have content are generally scummy.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

speaking of rolling scum, do you ever roll scum hectic?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh god dammit. sorry about the spoilers being broken in my post there. i eagerly await the day hectic rolls scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think so. either the scumteam is just lurking it out or pooky is scum. im pretty confident that pooky's play doesnt come from town. im scared that people are kinda just sheeping me though.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1752, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think taylor is scum tho
what. this whole game youve been saying you sorted me and it was easy and im town. now youre suddenly scumreading me when i push you?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1008, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Special:
Isis

Goodies:
Hopkirk, Bell
Good-Lean:
Hectic, Taylor S
Nullish:
Infinity
Baddies:
Flopz, Lend
here are some posts that suggest pooky townread me previously. to me the twilight stuff is a strange reason to change that read. pooky always scumreads me and i dont think i was the only person to not know the flip during twilight.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh apparently the multiquote didnt work. but yeah i just dont see why twilight posting would change what seemed to be a strong/confident townread (not that you gave many reasons). considering some of your other posts its actually surprising that you put me in the null-town bucket there.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

to me the game makes sense in two scenarios: one - you are scum with ??, but probably either flopz or hopkirk. two - you are town and the scumteam is exactly flopz and hopkirk. im pretty confident in isis being town. im very confident in hectic being town. i dont know how to read flopz or hopkirk and i feel like theyre both just lurking along. but you i have legit reasons to scumread so im starting with you. we can sort between those two later.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

mmm i dont think thats accurate. i think youre unlikely to be scum with isis, and think you could easily be scum with flopz or hopkirk.

we really need flopz and hopkirk to post more!!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if you flip scum ill look at isis again, but im not really looking at associations right now. lend is confirmed town, isis and hectic are strong townreads for me. thats leaves a PoE of three people. we have 3 lunches left. i think its an autowin here, and im not much bothered by the order in which we flip people.

i think something like: flip pooky or flopz today. if it flips scum we flip the other of those two tomorrow, if it flips town we flip hopkirk tomorrow.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1814, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nah theres basically no way i post even a tenth of the stuff i do in this thread if im S and isis is T
we've also established theres no way you post most of it if youre town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #193) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1821, Isis wrote:Hopkirk I ironically townread Taylor but I unironically townread you so I need you to solve this game for me
does this mean youre turning your back on me? just when i feel like i actually have a decent solve?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #194) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1822, Tayl0r Swift wrote:just when i feel like i actually have a decent solve
You've been trying to kill me like all game
yes ive been scumreading you. but now i think i have the game solved whether or not youre scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i have a PoE of three people, we have three lunches. i think youre scum, but even if you arent i think we win.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1827, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so after I flip town you really think they are going to trust your poe?
if you flip town ill be somewhat less confident. but considering a lot of people want flopz today i think theyll still want flopz tomorrow if i get my way.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1830, Isis wrote:
In post 1822, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1821, Isis wrote:Hopkirk I ironically townread Taylor but I unironically townread you so I need you to solve this game for me
does this mean youre turning your back on me? just when i feel like i actually have a decent solve?
tbh I kind of expected you to prefer to be an ironic townread given your personality, swizzles. Sorry for the letdown
ok maybe i should ask what an ironic townread even is
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #198) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

on day 1 didnt we say if the encryptor dies that we wouldnt be able to talk in the main thread? also isnt it very strange that people were joking around about being encryptors in a setup that has encryptors? or is it just me who hasnt heard of the role?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #199) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

it feels a lot like its just pooky. but hopkirk and flopz could make sense imo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”