Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:58 am

Post by tracy flick »

HEAL: tracy flick
tracy flick for president! sign up for tomorrow today!
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum?
this is pretty game dependent as i rarely play open setups but if you're just looking for meta here is three of my most recent games as each alignment:

town:

silent star 2: menagerie (as drusilla)

silent star 1: lunacy (as drusilla) note: day one of this game would be more usefully viewed as mafia towards meta research, and day two onwards town meta due to the nature of the setup

micro 951: mystery box of silver g9 (as hari)

mafia:

micro 940: a normal blitz ii (as shiki)

mini theme 2412: gacha mafia (as shiki)

micro 935: chain of command (as shiki half of euphony hydra)
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 65, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 64, Flea The Magician wrote:So what's a resistance game? ^_^
It's a social deduction game with no eliminations. There's 5 rounds, and in each round a party leader picks a team of people to go on a "mission" with them. Then everyone votes on if they like the team selected. If they do, that team goes on a "mission" where they have to pick to "succeed" or "fail" the mission. If even one person selects fail, then the mission fails.

The good team needs to figure out who the rest of their players are and take only them on the missions so that they can get to 3 succeeded missions. The bad team is obviously trying to get them to fail 3 missions. A good player who goes on a mission can only select to succeed, but a player on the evil team can pick to either bluff by helping the good team get through that mission, or sabotaging it.

It's a really fun game and the no elimination aspect can make it more fun for some groups than Mafia! Would recommend. :D

I believe Koba was saying we should play it like The Resistance by voting up our "preferred" council members early. Because a big part of that game is analysing which team each team leader proposes when it is there turn to pick who goes on a mission. I guess they suggested it here because we could later use that to see if there's any potential partner equity? However we can't really do that in this setup because if everyone does that we may lock in a council early that we end up not actually liking.
this seems kinda like secret hitler (which taylor swift and i played during marathon weekend) but with more people being part of the mission.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:28 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 26, DkKoba wrote:hi guys i suggest we go about this like its a resistance game
In post 68, MURDERCAT wrote:This is a pretty interesting idea, if we can all agree on one townie we can let them pick the council with input
so if i'm understanding correctly, the proposed plan is to each suggest three names and then collectively decide who is towniest and run with their possibly adjusted list?
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:dont want any accidental lims
probably don't want to accidentally hammer the council either so using placeholders for HEAL: seems wise
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:33 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 79, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 77, tracy flick wrote:probably don't want to accidentally hammer the council either so using placeholders for HEAL: seems wise
I have a feeling we will be able to consistently get 2 townies into the council, but really we need 3 otherwise the abilities are useless
i meant for the proposed lists. like if we're all just using heal tags for the lists before we decide who is towniest don't we usually end up hammering people onto the council?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 81, MURDERCAT wrote:Well we could vote for 1 person at a time? Then once one person gets hammered we use that to guide us?

HEAL: infinity
HURT: murdercat
HURT: swizzle
but then we lose the information from having the lists beforehand. like everyone proposes three > decide who is towniest makes sense to me, but need to just bold them or something to avoid hammering council.

HEAL: tracy flick
murdercat

infinity

something like that.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:42 am

Post by tracy flick »

though keeping track of this seems difficult. hm.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:02 am

Post by tracy flick »

tracy flick, murdercat, flea

In post 85, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, shouldn't be any harder than anything else we keep track of. We're able to spot patterns and recognise if some names are seen more than others.
yeah it's not too difficult to compile from the thread (see below). took all of the votes and the ones otherwise bolded in the thread.

Spoiler:
In post 76, Hectic wrote:
Council Vote

• Flea The Magician [1]:
    Flea The Magician
  • MURDERCAT [3]:
    Swizzle Pop, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT
  • Infinity 324 [1]:
    MURDERCAT
  • tracy flick [1]:
    tracy flick
  • Swizzle Pop [3]:
    Swizzle Pop, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT
  • Uncrowned [0]:

• DkKoba [3]:
    MURDERCAT, Uncrowned, DkKoba
  • Gamma Emerald [0]:

• OutWorldER [0]:
Flea the Magician
:
murdercat
gamma

MURDERCAT
:
infinity
swizzle

Infinity 324
:
murder

tracy flick
:
murdercat
flea

Swizzle Pop
:
infinity
murdercat

Uncrowned
:

DkKoba
:
uncrowned
murdercat

Gamma Emerald
:

OutWorldER
:

In post 87, MURDERCAT wrote:I don't think you should be able to vote for yourself as mission leader but obviously you should 100% of the time put yourself on the council.
i think it should be assumed that everyone is on their own proposed council yeah.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:07 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 92, tracy flick wrote:i think it should be assumed that everyone is on their own proposed council yeah.
In post 93, MURDERCAT wrote:Well I guess I'll just skip past the part where we vote for ourselves with my vote
well because the nature of how we are doing this. like if we each select three names, and then decide who is the towniest, we vote the towniest onto the council, yes? so it should really be two names in addition to one's own.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:13 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 96, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 94, tracy flick wrote:so it should really be two names in addition to one's own.
Isn't this the same as voting for the council directly?
I thought we were picking a single mission leader who would then figure out who to bring along.
we are, yes. but we want the information from each player's proposed council as well. so if everyone proposes a council, then we select a mission leader (whoever is towniest), that player is on the council so their council would be formed from the other two players on their list, in theory. that's why i suggest bold, since we are trying to choose one player, while also gaining the knowledge of what everyone's council would be if chosen.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:13 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 96, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 94, tracy flick wrote:so it should really be two names in addition to one's own.
Isn't this the same as voting for the council directly?
I thought we were picking a single mission leader who would then figure out who to bring along.
we are, yes. but we want the information from each player's proposed council as well. so if everyone proposes a council, then we select a mission leader (whoever is towniest), that player is on the council so their council would be formed from the other two players on their list, in theory. that's why i suggest bold, since we are trying to choose one player, while also gaining the knowledge of what everyone's council would be if chosen.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:47 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 103, DkKoba wrote:Why cite games instead of just explaining?
because it is completely game dependent. my approach to menagerie was trying to see through the noise that is generally created and focus on mafia indicative behaviours which were made more apparent by the post restriction. that doesn't seem particularly applicable here. my approach to lunacy at first was trying to use my relationships with certain players, our moderator included, to let me simply interact with them in wall posts over time to not have to do ~other things~. then upon figuring out that werewolves were in fact the town of silent star lunacy, i tried to reverse engineer the setup from the information we had and determine who was mafia within that framework. i don't really see how that is applicable here either. mystery box and normal blitz ii were also closed setups. my entire approach to chain of command was trying to figure out who the officers were with very little focus on anything else. my approach to gacha mafia was trying to use what i saw as an opportunity to become an innocent child as mafia to our advantage. i guess i could have answered the question 'how would you approach this game as town? how would you approach this game as mafia?' but it seemed like infinity was looking for player meta based on his statement with regards to gamma.
In post 104, DkKoba wrote:Do you have any reads at all coming into the game tracy actually? All i see are mech posts from you so far
not really. just minor stuff, like the resistance thing made sense to me and it seemed like murdercat was also trying to figure out the best way to approach things here, so slightly town indicative. otherwise i don't really know what to do with these sort of posts:
In post 11, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 10, Infinity 324 wrote:Taylor are you scum?
yeah but i dont see how thats relevant here.
-tay
In post 19, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 18, MURDERCAT wrote:The troll posts don't hit the same with this Avi

On phone so too lazy to tag, but consider me as an rvs for koba and heals on infinity, swizzle and idk gamma
i legit dont know who ego is. and the heal on infinity is not really rvs.
-tay
In post 23, MURDERCAT wrote:Why hasn't tayl0r scum claimed yet?
like murdercat draws attention to taylor trolling but then also trolls. or at least that's how i interpreted. seems nai from what i know of taylor and i am unfamiliar with murdercat.

and that was most of the game to me when i woke up.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:33 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 109, Flea The Magician wrote:Nah this is like 3 of 3 I'm in with Taylor, this is bog standard taylor at this point :P Pretty sure MCs response is standard too ^_^
by nai i meant not alignment indicative; as in, i have seen taylor swift troll in a similar manner as both alignments.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 122, Kanna wrote:
To clarify, 3 people get locked in as The Council when the majority of players (5) propose the same combination of 3 players.
oh. nevermind the needing a placeholder for heal tags, as it is very unlikely this happens unintentionally, so can just use HEAL: for all proposed councils.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 128, MURDERCAT wrote:Cool so we stick with the mission leader plan and can vote accordingly. They won't get hammered but that's fine, we can all switch to their proposed council once we choose them.
yeah
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:38 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 130, OutWorldER wrote:i've got bad vibes from tracy, something about lots of mech talk pings me in a very minor way but it's better than nothing
wouldn't this have been just as true when you made your last post? which was also before these posts:
In post 104, DkKoba wrote:All i see are mech posts from you so far
In post 121, Flea The Magician wrote:Got nada to go on so far really except some mech talk.
i guess i'm asking, why now instead of then?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:46 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 137, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 106, tracy flick wrote:how would you approach this game as town? how would you approach this game as mafia?
Yeah I guess answering this question would be helpful if you want
i mean the simple answer for how i would approach it as town is how i am currently approaching it; though i hadn't thought of the select one person and go with their council thing beforehand. i can see how it is probably more likely to result in an all town council than communal voting for all three. i guess before the game started i planned on healing myself and whoever else had healed themselves so far very early in the game due to watching how the bug game went early on and seeing how people reacted to that, but i was not around for game start. as mafia i think the focus would have to be on getting one of the mafia onto all of the councils, probably only one as the knowledge is the important part not controlling the council. beyond that i don't really think my theorizing of what i would do here is productive since it limits the use i can get from looking for other players doing it.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 149, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah I don't buy that, it could just as easily be covering for a scum partner or remaining consistent with town meta
who would be the scum partner i was covering for in this situation? taylor swift? i don't really see how this exchange:

me: i think the trolling is nai for taylor and i am unfamiliar with murdercat
flea: nah this is stock behaviour for taylor
me: i meant i have seen her do this as both alignments

can be interpreted that way. nor do i understand how explaining what i meant by nai would be me trying to remain consistent with town meta?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:37 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 199, tracy flick wrote:
In post 149, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah I don't buy that, it could just as easily be covering for a scum partner or remaining consistent with town meta
who would be the scum partner i was covering for in this situation? taylor swift? i don't really see how this exchange:

me: i think the trolling is nai for taylor and i am unfamiliar with murdercat
flea: nah this is stock behaviour for taylor
me: i meant i have seen her do this as both alignments

can be interpreted that way. nor do i understand how explaining what i meant by nai would be me trying to remain consistent with town meta?
like it just feels like you are saying ~things~ here but they don't actually make any sense?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:41 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 186, Uncrowned wrote:What I'm not really getting is how you're coming to that conclusion when you're saying answering questions is the key to your playstyle.

Feels kind of unfair and an easy way for you to shade slots for answering questions you're directing at them. If the answers are super blunt, are you really getting anything out of them? But if they're too long, now they're giving you scumpings? I guess I'm just not really seeing the connection between your playstyle and how you're coming to these reads. Feels contradictory.
it kinda feels like infinity wants his questions to be useful, which is probably plus town.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 230, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 182, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 178, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn’t address this. I got scumvibes from the post 130 because it felt a bit overexplained.
Bit odd you call him out for overexplaining here when Tracy just wrote an essay on game strategy a few pages ago lmao
Tracy, Noraa didn't read ur essay. Sorry.
it is strange to me that either of you are calling any of my posts an 'essay' as it was like ten sentences. you've written just as much in your last couple posts. but maybe it's a perspective thing since i sometimes make posts like this one:

viewtopic.php?p=11967151#p11967151

already have 'mech talk' 'defensive' and 'didn't read' just need 'not following her logic' and '???' for bingo.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 222, Swizzle Pop wrote:My experience with town!DK was literally just like .... a huge mess and I remember thinking that they were someone that I was going to ignore because they were way too unreasonable.
In post 231, OutWorldER wrote:noraa posting 5 million posts in one sitting is usual, though they seem somewhat more tempered and reasonable than the last time I played with her
hm. sensing a pattern.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 401, DkKoba wrote:you're responding to a banned user lol
i think noraa wrote that?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 405, DkKoba wrote:
In post 402, tracy flick wrote:
In post 222, Swizzle Pop wrote:My experience with town!DK was literally just like .... a huge mess and I remember thinking that they were someone that I was going to ignore because they were way too unreasonable.
In post 231, OutWorldER wrote:noraa posting 5 million posts in one sitting is usual, though they seem somewhat more tempered and reasonable than the last time I played with her
hm. sensing a pattern.
which is?
In post 136, tracy flick wrote:
In post 130, OutWorldER wrote:i've got bad vibes from tracy, something about lots of mech talk pings me in a very minor way but it's better than nothing
wouldn't this have been just as true when you made your last post? which was also before these posts:
In post 121, Flea The Magician wrote:Got nada to go on so far really except some mech talk.
feels like outworlder is like saying familiar things?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 407, DkKoba wrote:i dont think i follow
In post 400, tracy flick wrote:'not following her logic'
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 136, tracy flick wrote:
so here it felt like outworlder was using things that had already been said about me to form their read and it felt out of time also
In post 402, tracy flick wrote:
hm. sensing a pattern.
and here outworlder's post also felt compiled. i guess i didn't quote enough of the noraa posts but noraa was saying you were scum for being too reasonable this game compared to another game in which you were a mess she would ignore, and then outworlder was saying posting five million times is common for noraa, but she is more tempered and reasonable than the the last time they played together.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #904 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:31 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 419, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 410, tracy flick wrote:so here it felt like outworlder was using things that had already been said about me to form their read and it felt out of time also
Do you think it's inherently scummy for people to take from other people's reads and use that to formulate their own?
maybe not inherently but if it is presented in an unassociated way, yeah
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #905 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:36 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 904, tracy flick wrote:maybe not inherently but if it is presented in an unassociated way, yeah

i talk about mech stuff > outworlder first post > only post i make is not mech stuff, two other people say 'mech talk!' > outworlder second post (vote me for mech stuff) > reasoning given when asked stated to be unrelated, which doesn't seem impossible to me of course, but definitely noteworthy
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 421, Uncrowned wrote:Koba, Outworld, Tracy = Town.
In post 423, Flea The Magician wrote:OK I'm happy to put Tracy, MC and Gamma on a council rn. Koba is definitely not council material imo.
In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:tracy flick, norra, gamma
In post 574, Purple Heart wrote:Is it that one dude who wrote 420 for TMIing us town?
In post 762, Noraa wrote:Im considering throwing the day 4 IC in(sorry I'm having a brain fart; can't remember ur name)
In post 816, Gamma Emerald wrote:Infinity, MCat
PH, Tracy
In post 829, Gamma Emerald wrote:MCat and Infinity, along with myself, are the desired set, Tracy is my compromise third
In post 832, kookiemonster wrote:HEAL: Noraa
HEAL: Infinity
HEAL: Purple
In post 846, Infinity 324 wrote:HEAL: Purple
HEAL: Gamma

I like gamma’s casual-ness to approaching reads, whereas he tried to look town more in haunted village. I have some paranoia wrt uncrowned and haven’t solidified my outworlder read, so I’m actually most comfortable with gamma as my second strongest TR.
In post 849, Purple Heart wrote:

I like gamma’s casual-ness to approaching reads, whereas he tried to look town more in haunted village. I have some paranoia wrt uncrowned and haven’t solidified my outworlder read, so I’m actually most comfortable with gamma as my second strongest TR.
Yeah honestly, I think this is the strongest student counsel we can ask for.
In post 864, Uncrowned wrote:Purple
Tracy / Kookie
OutworldER
In post 898, Flea The Magician wrote:HEAL: Murdercat - HEAL: Gamma - I am more than happy with this at this time. So my 3rd vote goes to HEAL: Infinity as I like their style.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:06 am

Post by tracy flick »

!!! sorry bare with me
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:07 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 907, kookiemonster wrote:I dug up all the posts with this ^_^
?

but also these:
In post 64, Flea The Magician wrote:So what's a resistance game? ^_^
In post 105, Flea The Magician wrote:I kinda love when people spew meta ^_^
In post 109, Flea The Magician wrote:Pretty sure MCs response is standard too ^_^
In post 207, Flea The Magician wrote:Nah. Just tells me a bit about you I should keep track of ^_^
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #911 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 910, tracy flick wrote:but also these:
oh they were spoilered. sigh. ignore me.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #915 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:14 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 912, MURDERCAT wrote:Still town Noraa I think
i kinda think so too but i have to squint pretty hard to see the pattern here
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #916 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:15 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 914, kookiemonster wrote:In Death Curse, Flea used the emoji ^_^ 9 times total in an ENTIRE large theme.
This game is a MICRO on day 1 and they have used it 13 times already.
oh frequency was part of it. hm.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #918 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 917, kookiemonster wrote:I was saying earlier in this game that it had to happen more times for me to be certain.

-kookie
i meant i thought you were saying it was scum indicative because of it being a response to pressure
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 918, tracy flick wrote:i meant i thought you were saying it was scum indicative because of it being a response to pressure
instead of the overall frequency playing a factor
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1012 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:16 am

Post by tracy flick »

i kinda think HEAL: murdercat should be our class president. how likely does anyone think it is that the mafia would be trying to get both players onto the council here?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1015 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:30 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1013, MURDERCAT wrote:I think whether the scums push to end up on the council together comes down to who the scum are
If it were me I would be hard buddying my partner and trying to get them on the council with me to look better post flip as I think it's unexpected
hm. perhaps nevermind then.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1016 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:31 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1014, Purple Heart wrote:Why do you want flare on to be the class president.

I don’t think mafia care too much about both players being in the council. They can yes but it seems like trying to put in a lot of energy for something that doesn’t yield that big of a reward
because if you take the pre- and post- lists for sunday it makes it very unlikely murdercat could be mafia unless both mafia were trying to get on the council
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:32 am

Post by tracy flick »

one sec
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1018 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 am

Post by tracy flick »

Spoiler:
In post 421, Uncrowned wrote:Koba, Outworld, Tracy = Town.
In post 864, Uncrowned wrote:Purple
Tracy / Kookie
uncrowned + purple heart, outworlder, tracy flick > uncrowned + purple heart, tracy flick, kookie
In post 423, Flea The Magician wrote:OK I'm happy to put Tracy, MC and Gamma on a council rn. Koba is definitely not council material imo.
In post 898, Flea The Magician wrote:HEAL: Murdercat - HEAL: Gamma - I am more than happy with this at this time. So my 3rd vote goes to HEAL: Infinity as I like their style.
flea + tracy flick, murdercat, gamma emerald > flea + murdercat, gamma emerald, infinity
In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:tracy flick, norra, gamma
In post 849, Purple Heart wrote:

Yeah honestly, I think this is the strongest student counsel we can ask for.
purple heart + tracy flick, kookie, gamma emerald > purple heart + infinity, gamma emerald
In post 271, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 101, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok makes sense

murdercat

koba
murdercat

swizzle pop

I think I trust infinity's reads more than Noraa's but I think she is town
I’m good what that council
In post 829, Gamma Emerald wrote:MCat and Infinity, along with myself, are the desired set, Tracy is my compromise third
gamma emerald + infinity, murdercat, kookie > gamma emerald + infinity, murdercat, tracy flick
In post 8, Swizzle Pop wrote:HEAL: swizzle pop
HEAL: murdercat
VOTE: gamma
In post 832, kookiemonster wrote:HEAL: Noraa
HEAL: Purple
kookie + infinity, murdercat > kookie + infinity, purple
In post 392, Infinity 324 wrote:HURT: murdercat
HEAL: uncrowned
noraa

And murder is probably my 3rd strongest TR at this point, but I’m not confident.

infinity + murdercat, uncrowned, kookie > infinity + purple heart, gamma emerald
In post 251, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 101, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok makes sense

murdercat

koba
murdercat

swizzle pop

I think I trust infinity's reads more than Noraa's but I think she is town
In post 932, MURDERCAT wrote:{kookiemonster}
{Infinity 324, Purple Heart}
murdercat + infinity, kookie > murdercat + kookie, infinity, purple heart
In post 100, OutWorldER wrote:HEAL: OutWorldER
Gamma

Koba
In post 628, OutWorldER wrote:probably myself, MC, uncrowned.
outworlder + gamma emerald, purple heart > outworlder + murdercat, uncrowned

tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1021 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:41 am

Post by tracy flick »

i get that some of the data also not particularly useful (kookie having nothing between very recently and post ) but it's what i had to work with
In post 1019, Purple Heart wrote:Yeah look thats great and all but do you have a council that’s has murdercat in mind and is better then Infinity, Me, and Gamma?
Like, are you opposed to that council because you think one of us is scum?
i guess not, but i don't feel super strongly that you're all definitely town either?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1023 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1020, Purple Heart wrote:Also why are you only suggesting 1 person to be in the council?
?

i am suggesting that murdercat select the council?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1036 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:51 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1022, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you explain that a bit better tracy? Does that assume the council votes are ordered? What does it say about murdercat?
sunday we have replacements, 20 pages, so good division point

xx for on one of both lists for the other player, x for on after list only

the count is for all total after or both appearances. players on the first list but not the second aren't counted.
In post 1027, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 1023, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1020, Purple Heart wrote:Also why are you only suggesting 1 person to be in the council?
?

i am suggesting that murdercat select the council?
That’s not how the setup works.
1 player does not select the other 2 members of the council to my understanding of the setup
In post 98, tracy flick wrote:we select a mission leader (whoever is towniest), that player is on the council so their council would be formed from the other two players on their list
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1038 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:53 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1036, tracy flick wrote:Does that assume the council votes are ordered? What does it say about murdercat?
no it does not. it says murdercat probably isn't mafia unless both mafia are trying to get on the council.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1025, Purple Heart wrote:Who do you not feel good about in the pool of {Purple, Infinity, Gamma} and why?
like if i had to replace one with murdercat i'd replace gamma emerald. seemed very willing to say you were town immediately. but i get that there's obviously a lot of history there, so
In post 1042, Infinity 324 wrote:So you’re saying murder is widely townread? Also, I apologize for this, but I had murder on my council for a while and I didn’t really TR him. I did that because I didn’t really want to say who I townread early on since scum could use that to their advantage.
yes. yeah there are a lot of factors like that that probably make the data unideal
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1054, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 1052, tracy flick wrote:like if i had to replace one with murdercat i'd replace gamma emerald. seemed very willing to say you were town immediately. but i get that there's obviously a lot of history there, so
why do you not feel good about Gamma?
mostly because his behaviour change with your replacement. but like i said, there's a lot of history so it's not an easy thing to weigh
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1059, Purple Heart wrote:Tracy, who is another person you're looking at for council?
like for council probably you/infinity, but i feel like my read on noraa is stronger than my read on either of you or murdercat
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1065, Infinity 324 wrote:Huh, why do you TR noraa?
the flea ^_^ thing and scumread all of the players thing are like very specific things i've had very very similar experiences to and not things that i would think would be attempts to be townread
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1088 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1076, kookiemonster wrote:what's ur read on me again? I missed it the first time thru :/
this mostly:
In post 1070, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1065, Infinity 324 wrote:Huh, why do you TR noraa?
the flea ^_^ thing and scumread all of the players thing are like very specific things i've had very very similar experiences to and not things that i would think would be attempts to be townread
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1411 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1155, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s the spreadsheet about
it was the proposed councils from before the replacements and after, but in cases where there was a more recent readslist posted i used that instead. there was less movement in the lists than i would generally expect from 20 pages in a micro, but that's probably because the relatively short period of time. was trying to see if anyone was lacking in associatives due to the nature of the council.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1412 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:01 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1322, MURDERCAT wrote:HEAL: murdercat
HEAL: gamma
result ended up being the same at least
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1414 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:05 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1312, MURDERCAT wrote:Let's flip outworld
i am okay with this.

VOTE: outworlder
In post 1410, Purple Heart wrote:the end of the day
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1714 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:11 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1592, Uncrowned wrote:Flea is an interesting selection. Surface level NKA points to Purple potentially wanting that slot dead judging by end of day interactions between the two of them, I think?
yeah, purple heart or framing purple heart seem most likely options
In post 1594, Uncrowned wrote:Also I just realized there's a high ass probability of 2 scum on wagon. This is gonna be fun.
well from your pov, since all of the wagon is still alive and you weren't on it, yeah
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1716 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:12 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1708, MURDERCAT wrote:We need Reese
i assume this is me, but i haven't read the last five pages yet so i'm not sure why
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1721 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:20 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1613, MURDERCAT wrote:I have things I want to get out of people first, including a full reads list from uncrowned, you, Noraa, and tracy
just like a most likely to least likely to be town right now?

kookiemonster
murdercat
infinity
uncrowned
purple heart
gamma emerald
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1724 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:21 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1722, Purple Heart wrote:didn't you hammer a wagon I put at L-1?
i thought outworlder was most likely to be mafia at the time.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1726 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:22 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1723, MURDERCAT wrote:why so down on gamma? Didn't you vote him onto the council?
no, the only person i voted for council was you. well other than myself. gamma emerald behaviour change with purple heart entrance feels not right to me.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1730 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:26 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1608, Purple Heart wrote:sorry for alt slipping but hopefully everything works?
hm.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1733 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:27 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1728, MURDERCAT wrote:Can you quote a post or two, not sure I follow
like gamma was fairly inactive and then it felt like he saw an opportunity to me, not sure what you want me to quote
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1735 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:35 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1734, MURDERCAT wrote:Like where you thought his behavior changed? Where did you think he was being opportunistic?
oh, when purple heart replaced dkkoba. like here is the reasoning gamma gave beforehand:
In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I’m feeling a bit of an emotional drag rn, nothing that will hurt my ability to really play but I feel less motivated rn
and then almost immediately upon purple heart entrance gamma like, got involved in the game and townread them, like it felt like an opportunity to get onto the council potentially

but like i said before they also seem to have a storied history, so
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1736 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:46 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1650, kookiemonster wrote:@_@
*confusion*
hm.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1737 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:47 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1662, kookiemonster wrote:Like I don't necessarily have a problem with what they say but they only pop in every now and then to comment on like one thing
i mean, if you want me to comment on anything you can just ask,
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1738 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:49 am

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1674, MURDERCAT wrote:I'll just say I'm pretty confident I know the scum team, just waiting on tracy post
carry on
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2081 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1741, MURDERCAT wrote:I think because tracy is the partner and they wanted the inno on tracy.
it's not an inno though?
In post 1741, MURDERCAT wrote:a suspicious hammer.
In post 1744, Purple Heart wrote:- Hammer can be a scum hammer.
why?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2083 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1752, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 1737, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1662, kookiemonster wrote:Like I don't necessarily have a problem with what they say but they only pop in every now and then to comment on like one thing
i mean, if you want me to comment on anything you can just ask,
hello! why are you shading your top TR?
i think i also was thinking about this:
In post 1628, Uncrowned wrote:Tracy actually fits into a similar category to Gamma from what I was seeing. I was seeing far more talk of who should be in the council in her ISO than real attempts to solve outside of some shading on OWER
when i said that. quantifying how the council should be chosen interests me.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2084 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2082, Purple Heart wrote:what do you mean why what??????
like why would it be likely to be a scum hammer? or suspicious, as murdercat put it.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2087 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2085, Purple Heart wrote:why wouldn't it?
well because it wasn't. but also because it felt pretty standard fare for me. like i don't see why it'd be scummy.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2090 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1741, MURDERCAT wrote:I think there is scum on the council. The flea kill is trying to take a middle of the road approach, making it look like there is no scum on the council (like they were worried about doc) while also framing Purple because there was so much talk about purple in the hood. Why is this better than a no kill? I think because tracy is the partner and they wanted the inno on tracy.
In post 1741, MURDERCAT wrote:So who is the scum on the council? I will say I think it's Gamma.
In post 1856, MURDERCAT wrote:Gamma literally posted 3 times to the effect of "sounds good".
wouldn't this be more likely to lead you to the conclusion that i was partnered with infinity if you thought i was mafia? like if you think i'm mafia because i was tracked and not guiltied (???) wouldn't you think the person orchestrating that was my partner not the one okaying it?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2091 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1733, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1728, MURDERCAT wrote:Can you quote a post or two, not sure I follow
like gamma was fairly inactive and then it felt like he saw an opportunity to me, not sure what you want me to quote
Seriously how the FUCK can y'all call me inactive when I have like 120 posts!??!?!@?!?!?!?!?!!?!? IT KINDA PISSES ME OFFFF
i meant comparatively inactive - like before/after
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2096 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 1992, MURDERCAT wrote:Assumption: Two people who never voted each other for council probably aren't the scum team. Dumb assumption but I want to see where the associations are.
hmm still think two people who both voted eachother are less likely to be mafia together. with our powers combined...
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2097 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2001, MURDERCAT wrote:Also though tracy is super quiet and I want people to agree that if we don't get something from that slot soon we are 100% yeeting it
In post 1997, MURDERCAT wrote:Actually a lot of my mafia time has been meme dance games on discord the past couple of days
a lot of mine has been as well.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2098 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2057, Uncrowned wrote:I'm pretty sure if I dont bring up Tracy start of d2 she doesnt get brought up nearly as much for being scummy here
this feels... true? to me.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2389 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2106, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2096, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1992, MURDERCAT wrote:Assumption: Two people who never voted each other for council probably aren't the scum team. Dumb assumption but I want to see where the associations are.
hmm still think two people who both voted eachother are less likely to be mafia together. with our powers combined...
then do you have a method of resolving this game based off of council or lim votes?
if you add my assumption to murdercat's in we are left with the following pairs:

{MURDERCAT, tracy}
{Infinity, tracy}
{Infinity, Uncrowned}
{tracy, Purple}
{tracy, Gamma}
{Noraa, Purple}
{Uncrowned, Purple}
{Purple, Gamma}

i think my appearances on the list are largely due to my working under the assumption that we were choosing a council 'leader', and thus my lack of heal votes outside of myself and murdercat. i think uncrowned's appearances here, and also his lack of appearances in murdercat's original list, are mostly due to uncrowned not placing heal votes. leaving us with

{kookiemonster, purple heart} and {purple heart, gamma emerald}

i think noraa is town, so
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2393 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2118, kookiemonster wrote:It's not necessarily what they're saying, just the way they emerge, say something really specific, then disappear.
most of the game feels like noise to me. like you have ~400 posts across the three accounts and 80ish% of my read on you is because of this:
In post 704, Noraa wrote:This whole game is just filled with scummy ass players. This isn't even funny anymore.
In post 706, Noraa wrote:Outworld - full on scumbucket
Purple - the Ali half is a big scum bucket with nothing but woe is me AtE
Uncrowned - big scumbucket
Gamma - somewhat a scumbucket
Murder - never know what u can trust ; medium scum bucket
Infinity - too towny; last game I thought u were scum and u were town
Flea - half a scumbucket
tracy - barely even remember who this is
due to it's similarity to a feeling i had/post i made in another game. seems unlikely to come from mafia to me

viewtopic.php?p=11890136#p11890136
In post 746, inutile wrote:like i said i have been scumreading pretty much everyone to some extent so this list is mostly an attempt to weigh those scumreads against eachother. when i am kinda manic and excited to play i become don quixote tilting at windmills.

least likely to be mafia

farside - the associatives with porkens are the only thing i've noted as scummy. her stance on me feels unfair but not necessarily mafia indicative.
popopopopopopo - making a show out of wanting content instead of trying to get that content from players still feels mafia indicative to me. refusing to discuss that further also felt scummy to me. confidently declaring exemplar 100% scum probably a playstyle thing.
porkens - associatives with farside + the readslist being presented as a 'hey look i'm not scummy anymore' type of thing. like before that he was understanding of people scumreading him and then he made a big show out of having this big post coming, and then he presented that post as if it were meant to make him look town not to solve the game.
ame - the possible mafia reasons for the initial reads you presented feel stronger to me than the town reasons.
bugspray - it is hard to put that hammer any higher than this. i think they knew it was a hammer, but i don't know if town!bugspray would lie about not knowing it was a hammer. maybe. like 'i am going to believe in my reads this game' then hammering someone they thought was scummy follows, but the oh didn't mean to hammer part doesn't.
gobbledygook - too hard for me to believe him with all of the factors considered.

most likely to be mafia
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2394 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2392, kookiemonster wrote:is tracy a newbie or an alt?
alt; i have been playing since march.
In post 74, tracy flick wrote:
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum?
this is pretty game dependent as i rarely play open setups but if you're just looking for meta here is three of my most recent games as each alignment:

town:

silent star 2: menagerie (as drusilla)

silent star 1: lunacy (as drusilla) note: day one of this game would be more usefully viewed as mafia towards meta research, and day two onwards town meta due to the nature of the setup

micro 951: mystery box of silver g9 (as hari)

mafia:

micro 940: a normal blitz ii (as shiki)

mini theme 2412: gacha mafia (as shiki)

micro 935: chain of command (as shiki half of euphony hydra)
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2401 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2284, Uncrowned wrote:Me/MCAT and someone else has to be the council or this game is done i think
i feel like whoever is on the council here doesn't matter. which also feeds into why i think i am being like quickpushed, which i thought you also saw:
In post 2098, tracy flick wrote:
In post 2057, Uncrowned wrote:I'm pretty sure if I dont bring up Tracy start of d2 she doesnt get brought up nearly as much for being scummy here
this feels... true? to me.
but i guess not:
In post 2330, Infinity 324 wrote:I still wanna get tracy today
In post 2331, Uncrowned wrote:Tracy is scum af. Yes.
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2406 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2402, Uncrowned wrote:I said that bc purple was trying to justify you not being eliminated because you were an easy target or something that wasn't me defending you lol
i didn't take it as a defense as much as like, hm, what do you think mafia is playing to is in this situation?
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2420 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by tracy flick »

In post 2401, tracy flick wrote:i feel like whoever is on the council here doesn't matter. which also feeds into why i think i am being like quickpushed
In post 2406, tracy flick wrote:
In post 2402, Uncrowned wrote:I said that bc purple was trying to justify you not being eliminated because you were an easy target or something that wasn't me defending you lol
i didn't take it as a defense as much as like, hm, what do you think mafia is playing to is in this situation?
it's like, vote council composed of whoever, right? get town eliminated, council useless anyway

also, see posts made between then and now,
tracy flick
tracy flick
Townie
tracy flick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2626 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:50 am

Post by tracy flick »

thankyou for moderating.
In post 2479, Kanna wrote:or until mafia have told me they are okay with it being released
i am okay with it being released.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”