Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Noraa
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #475  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:09 pm

thank you taly :)
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

(changed my prfpc to my bias, Jungkook and for my hydra, kookiemonster)

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #476  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:22 pm

btw nora sorry for sniping your hydra spot
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Noraa
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #477  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:23 pm

In post 476, Purple Heart wrote:btw nora sorry for sniping your hydra spot


mod told me I'm allowed to bring a hydra in anyways.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

(changed my prfpc to my bias, Jungkook and for my hydra, kookiemonster)

Flea The Magician
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #478  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 pm

KITTIE SWARM and a confused doggo.

was just curious on the thoughts on your own slot ^_^

Spoiler: "The floof is a trap"
Imagetotally not isis mk2

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #479  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:29 pm

In post 477, Noraa wrote:
In post 476, Purple Heart wrote:btw nora sorry for sniping your hydra spot


mod told me I'm allowed to bring a hydra in anyways.
oh okay cool
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #480  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:29 pm

In post 472, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 471, Flea The Magician wrote:WOW what a salty bean :(

Purple Heart i'd be curious what you think of your slots game relevant content :)
wha
why?
@Flea
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Flea The Magician
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #481  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:30 pm

In post 478, Flea The Magician wrote:was just curious on the thoughts on your own slot ^_^

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #482  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:34 pm

i am literally blind
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #483  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Okay, so I have no idea when the fuck I'm sleeping but I don't see any signs of me going to sleep anytime soon so I decided to read up and these are the conclusions I came to.

Flea the Magician - I read 19 pages and I haven't found a contribution that I really thought was worthwhile.
MURDERCAT - I think when we get more flips (especially on slots like infinity and gamma), this slot will just be super readable.
Infinity 324 - I could actually see myself making an arguement for this slot being any alignment so I might take another look after I sleep. I mostly do agree with koba's comments on the slot when I read them but I can see a town!infinity sorting the slot and coming to the conclusions that they came to. I honestly just need to re-read the slot with a clear mind honestly. That or just sheep whatever conculsion Taly comes to so I don't have to :good:
tracy flick - Their interactions with people seem really natural and to me it feels as if they're really trying to figure out the motivations of the other players.
Noraa - Feels more townie then scummy tbh
Uncrowned - I actually really want to townread this slot but I have this feeling that they're scum who knows that koba had their head completely up their ass and is playing them like its his win condition. gives me these feelings especially.
Gamma Emerald - I actually really think his content is fine. I genuinely just don't see the problem with it.
OutWorldER - I feel like every post they wrote just feels super weird. Would not be surprised if they're scum not playing because they don't feel obligated to play.


tracy flick, norra, gamma
Murdercat
Infinity, Uncrowned, OutWorld, Flea
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #484  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:46 pm

In post 478, Flea The Magician wrote:was just curious on the thoughts on your own slot ^_^

I don't see how me scumhunting my own slot helps you?
Indulge me here a bit because when I read up, you were the person who I felt did nothing that was worth talking about so I need help here.
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #485  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:MURDERCAT - I think when we get more flips (especially on slots like infinity and gamma), this slot will just be super readable.


I tend to obv town more later in the game as I have more of a fitting to actually find scum. Sometimes I do it on day 1 anyway but I am usually wrong :lol:
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #486  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:51 pm

I respect that.
I consider myself to scale as well :D
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #487  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:Gamma Emerald - I actually really think his content is fine. I genuinely just don't see the problem with it.


This text reads like it is going to lead to a null read, but he is town for you. Any posts you liked in particular?
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #488  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:53 pm

In post 487, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:Gamma Emerald - I actually really think his content is fine. I genuinely just don't see the problem with it.


This text reads like it is going to lead to a null read, but he is town for you. Any posts you liked in particular?
it's not leading into a null read I think its town.
I don't see anything thats wrong with Gamma tbh. Like I just don't. What do you think makes Gamma look suspect?
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #489  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:53 pm

In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:Infinity 324 - I could actually see myself making an arguement for this slot being any alignment so I might take another look after I sleep. I mostly do agree with koba's comments on the slot when I read them but I can see a town!infinity sorting the slot and coming to the conclusions that they came to. I honestly just need to re-read the slot with a clear mind honestly. That or just sheep whatever conculsion Taly comes to so I don't have to


This also doesn't seem consistent with what looks like an SR. What was your unclear mind seeing that made you nervous?
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #490  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:54 pm

In post 488, Purple Heart wrote:it's not leading into a null read I think its town.
I don't see anything thats wrong with Gamma tbh. Like I just don't. What do you think makes Gamma look suspect?


Nothing in particular, I was just surprised to see a TR based on that explanation
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #491  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 489, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:Infinity 324 - I could actually see myself making an arguement for this slot being any alignment so I might take another look after I sleep. I mostly do agree with koba's comments on the slot when I read them but I can see a town!infinity sorting the slot and coming to the conclusions that they came to. I honestly just need to re-read the slot with a clear mind honestly. That or just sheep whatever conculsion Taly comes to so I don't have to


This also doesn't seem consistent with what looks like an SR. What was your unclear mind seeing that made you nervous?
You know, I think you're misreading my readlist and thats honestly fine.

It goes from top to bottom top being the people who I don't want to kill and the bottom being people who I am not opposed to killing.

Or in otherwise, the top is who I think is most likely going to be town and the bottom is who I feel like is least likely to be town.
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #492  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:56 pm

going into a bit of a circle in how I give my POV here. that'll get some turned heads :D

Noraa, how do you feel about the townreads on you?


Not a fan of the two-universe dichotomy posts in and I want MC on why he felt similarly. .

Also infinity, since questions help you assert reads, I'm waiting for ones directed to me. ;)

In post 384, OutWorldER wrote:noraa doing that thing they did in the mini normal where they hate and SR someone for what's ultimately playstyle differences

if she could stop that would be great

my brain is telling me to sheep koba here but my gut gives me bad vibes for reasons that will probably be found invalid but hey

i know I said I hated the no vote until council thing but i will refrain from now, I'm just gonna let the game play out for a bit.


General question: Why is the no-vote council a thing? I didn't pick up on the logic in my original skim.

Since you found value in Koba's input, where do your thoughts lie with the MC, Gamma, and Infinity slots?

In post 421, Uncrowned wrote:Koba, Outworld, Tracy = Town.

Gamma ripped my asshole pretty hard in the one scumgame I played against him where I was town, so I'm gonna re-read the game when I can to see what I'm finding there.

Flea I've lowkey ignored and need to pay attention to.

Like I said probably one scum in Infinity/Noora/MURDER


Bolded is what I care for most; is the 1-potential-scum idea due to the circle-heal?

MC;
In post 429, MURDERCAT wrote:Is flea scum with Tracy or gamma?

This was after , where do you find scum motivation with Flea's council?

Flea, I'm not seeing much reads or motivation from Gamma, where is your thought process on the council for them?

To my understanding Gamma, your votes have not changed from , has the rationale supporting them changed at all?

As for Tracy, I liked because giving meta without much input is the only non-manipulative or biased way to give the opportunity for reading someone in depth. Note to look into that more. I don't think she's given much context to her reads or ideas beyond the mechanical discussion, so I want to know your idea here as well Flea.

~other thoughts on recent posts~
feels like a natural exchange and I think MC or Infinity would've pushed onto the other or they wouldn't have interacted. Their circle-heal feels much more sincere rather than theatre or trying to townbloc a partner. Not thinking S/S.
Uncrowned, what do you think Koba had accurate about the gamestate in , ?
OWER has not given much unique thought outside of the Tracy vote (itself, not much behind the reasoning) which didn't last, so I encourage them to engage with our heads.
Alisae head gets townvibes from Noraa but that's a popular sentiment in the thread without much explanation or context, hmmm.

ooooof, thats a lot. ill be more conversational here.

~taly

Noraa wrote:thank you taly :)


<3 yay, i am appreciated.

Image
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #493  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 490, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 488, Purple Heart wrote:it's not leading into a null read I think its town.
I don't see anything thats wrong with Gamma tbh. Like I just don't. What do you think makes Gamma look suspect?


Nothing in particular, I was just surprised to see a TR based on that explanation
I mean, I saw that you thought Gamma looked suspect while I was reading. Where's your head at when it comes to that and how did you reach that conclusion?
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #494  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:59 pm

In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:tracy flick, norra, gamma
Murdercat
Infinity, Uncrowned, OutWorld, Flea


So infinity is less likely to be town, no? An I missing something? Out are you referring to the order of the reads, in which case, what is this list?
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #495  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:00 pm

In post 494, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 483, Purple Heart wrote:tracy flick, norra, gamma
Murdercat
Infinity, Uncrowned, OutWorld, Flea


So infinity is less likely to be town, no? An I missing something? Out are you referring to the order of the reads, in which case, what is this list?
Yeah its not something I'm sure about at the moment so I'm willing to vote it until I investigate it a bit more.
Its easier for me to just get townreads and work down from there you feel?
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #496  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Yeah I mean that makes sense to me
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #497  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 493, Purple Heart wrote:I mean, I saw that you thought Gamma looked suspect while I was reading. Where's your head at when it comes to that and how did you reach that conclusion?


Mostly I was messing around, but I think gamma can come off a little strangely at times. If I care to push it maybe I'll post quotes later, but I don't really have a hard SR on him or anything
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #498  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:12 pm

In post 492, Purple Heart wrote:This was after 423, where do you find scum motivation with Flea's council?


It includes me but not my TRs
Trying to read me? Check my meta. (14-10-2) --- GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2018

Post Post #499  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:16 pm

oh and

UNHEAL ALL KOBA'S HEALS.

UNVOTE:

gonna mindmeld with ali a bit before we start with the council. we have to have council voted prior to EoD, correct?

~taly

p-edit

I have a good bit of Gamma experience but I don't have a strong foothold on their tone because it seems quite unique and broad. What came off strange to you?

also MC, I gave you some homework in ;)

p-edit again

Ehh, and how would your council differ? (MC)
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club