Micro 993 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Kop »

In post 10, Klick wrote:I have pretty poor access for the foreseeable future btw but I'll be on as much as I can. Son broke his arm last weekend and now we're looking after him at my parents-in-law's house.
Ouch. Hope all goes well with his recovery.

VOTE: Momrangel

We aren't playing hide and seek.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Finral

Obvious scum. Deserves rope for that scummy hammer.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 37, Klick wrote:
In post 34, Amélie wrote:Can everyone unvote if town? We lose this game if we miselim today.
I am a Vanilla townie so I have no objections to Finral's Seer claim but I would like for this day to not end abruptly like yesterday did.
Both of Finral and Kop's votes are fine here since from their perspectives they know each other are scum - Finral!town has a guilty on Kop, and Kop!town would know this isn't true.
I do concur that we should actually have a day today lol.

Finral, you'd better have a decent explanation for the quickhammer.
Kop knows that its fake. Its obvious gambit, fake a guilty and he and his scum mate win the game.

With no disrespect, he did nothing to warrant a night kill so that can't be a worry of his, and his fake news to check momrangel. Its easy to say that with confidence because that slot is dead. Its easy to hide behind checking or wanting to check dead slots.

If your town, you lynch finral. Obvious scum, and obvious lies.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Kop »

In post 75, Frogsterking wrote:Kop do you have any thoughts on Finral's partner?
It's obviously at this stage between you and Amelie.

She does have good points however about your subtle hints on counter claiming Finral. How are you so confident that Finral is scum?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Kop »

In post 78, Amélie wrote:I'm surprised Kop is not scum reading me which is throwing me off a bit right now but I really do not see a world where Kop is town here but I do need to think on this a bit more.

If Kop were town, then Finral would be scum with Klick and I don't think I see that over just Kop and Frogsterking because Frogsterking is bleeding scum here and if Frogsterking is scum, it's with Kop.

No, I think they are trying to confuse us but it's strange that Kop isn't pushing me because that would be the optimal play here for him but .. AH I want to scream this is confusing me now.
Why should I be scum reading you? I know Finral is scum, but why with Klick?

If anything, if you aren't scum, then it is probably a higher chance to be Frog rather than Klick.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Kop »

I played it all wrong, I was the seer and had a guilty on Finral :facepalm:

I tried to ride Finral and hoped that possibly his partner would have jumped on, and then pushed for Finral to eat rope, and survive the next night giving us a better chance of winning the game, as I would have either found the second scum, or got an inno. In normal circumstances I would have came out with the counter claim had we had a doctor, or some sort of blocking feature. Sorry guys/girl.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Kop »

I did hint a touch that I had something by saying obvious scum, but didn't want to make it clearly obvious that I was counter claiming exactly.

I maybe should have given town a better chance by coming out with the counter claim and saying that I had the guilty and went into a dual.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”