Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #850  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 am

Did Isis shoot Koba cause koba called you scum Raya?

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #851  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:31 am

I shot koba because bugspray responded to my bolded request for a scumread with Koba
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: It

Post Post #852  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 am

If Isis is town & there is a scum vig, there are most likely 2 scum, since shooting someone & lycheeing Isis would give them parity at 3 scum
Flip your state of mind

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #853  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:53 am

In post 850, Andante wrote:Did Isis shoot Koba cause koba called you scum Raya?

That wouldn't make sense anyway. I wasn't anywhere near being in danger and Koba was only calling me scum because I was calling them scum in a way that looks similar to my scum games.

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #854  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 3:17 pm

In post 852, flow trap wrote:If Isis is town & there is a scum vig, there are most likely 2 scum, since shooting someone & lycheeing Isis would give them parity at 3 scum

I think you're making the mistake of treetung my miss as a given. In the 3 scum scenario I had a 3/8 chance to hit, almost half, and I still failed.

If town has no flagbearers but the mafia does, it could still be balanced.

Not that versions of the setup that are 2:7 aren't plausible,.it could be.

Pooky thinks towns are very strong in nightless, I've talked to him about it before, I don't think he'd have qualms about running a nightless town EV as low as 25%
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: It

Post Post #855  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 4:45 pm

I'm solving the setup by the situation
Flip your state of mind

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #856  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 7:44 pm

In post 848, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Official Vote Count

Isis (4): T3, flow trap, Andante, bugspray
T3 (1): Raya36
Raya36 (1): Isis

Not Voting (2): Virgo, Amy Dunne

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-05-11 17:00:00)


I’m not feeling good about this vote. That’s why I wanted her to fully claim which she did but she claimed vig before there was a wagon on her.

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #857  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 7:46 pm

In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me


What did she lie about?

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #858  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 7:53 pm

In post 849, Raya36 wrote:
In post 847, Andante wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig


I mean, to be fair, I claimed vested king lol gunned queen isn't a far stretch

But it makes 0 sense to assume queen when you can just say vig.

And Isis' claim makes no sense from scum. What was the point in claiming.

VOTE: Bugspray


If Isis’ claim is true, than wagon is probably not all town. If she’s scum, then the absence of a counterwagon is strange.

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #859  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 684, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Official Vote Count

T3 (3): Andante, Raya36, bugspray
Andante (1): Isis
Isis (1): T3

Not Voting (3): flow trap, Amy Dunne, Virgo

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-05-11 17:00:00)

In post 746, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Official Vote Count
Isis (4): T3, flow trap, Andante, bugspray
T3 (1): Raya36
bugspray (1): Isis

Not Voting (2): Virgo, Amy Dunne

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-05-11 17:00:00)


Look at this. Pre-claim, only one vote on Isis and post claim she’s at E-1. No one was pushing her to claim dayvig, so why did she?

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: It

Post Post #860  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Anda & I were already suspicious of Isis before then, there was momentum
Flip your state of mind

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #861  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:06 pm

In post 857, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me


What did she lie about?

she said flow trap said that queens are vigs, but bugspray was the first to say so.

I had already decided to shoot whoever bugspray said when I asked bugs. The timing of the shot was based on my minimum, I wasn't allowed to dayvig until 4 RL days had passed
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #862  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:08 pm

I don’t understand .

In post 782, Raya36 wrote:I'm very confused on Isis' claim. Can someone unvote her so we don't get an elim before an explanation?

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #863  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:13 pm

In post 861, Isis wrote:
In post 857, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me


What did she lie about?

she said flow trap said that queens are vigs, but bugspray was the first to say so.

I had already decided to shoot whoever bugspray said when I asked bugs. The timing of the shot was based on my minimum, I wasn't allowed to dayvig until 4 RL days had passed


Raya, why did you say Flow said that instead of bugspray?

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #864  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:16 pm

In post 832, Raya36 wrote:
In post 817, Andante wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?



I'm saying there's no way scum doesn't have one... it's nightless

Ok that makes more sense. Apparently I can't read because you said that very clearly oops

In post 818, Isis wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:
In post 783, Isis wrote:I am white queen I thought my statements already should make it clear I'm hard claiming that. I got one dayvig shot and there was ainimum ount of RL time before I could shoot it

Alright. I'll think on this a bit. Claims and slips are hard

In post 786, Isis wrote:Maybe we should just eliminate Andante cause we are inevitably going to be about to elim someone claiming flagbearers at some point and the slot is just so wolfy

Bad idea

Andante's panic felt very genuine but also scumking!andante could panic the same way and then claim to explain the panic as a last resort. Either way we should never elim there today

If Isis was the scum vig this would be very risky because the chances of a town vig as well are high. So I think Isis is ok.

Flow probably did scumslip. The flavour isn't obvious to be assumed like that. Andante didn't scumslip. I believe that they just took what Flow said at face value

In post 808, Andante wrote:
In post 806, Virgo wrote:Man, I just find the concept of a king with a BP so weird, like.

You're king, outting when you're wagoned, sure. That's fine and I get it but why out the vested part after knowing there's a dayvig like that? You don't know their alignment, etc.



I told yall, I figured from the start scum was gunned because of my vest, thus, I'm not certain on Isis's claim here... To me it makes 0 sense for us to have a vig and scum not to

What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?

If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.

VOTE: flow trap

Correction. It was bugspray, not flow

In post 823, flow trap wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.


Step 1: Iso me
Step 2: Control+F
Step 3: Search Vig+Queen

That's my bad, I got my players and events confused

In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me

Oops


Is that all you have to say to that is “oops”?

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: It

Post Post #865  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:28 pm

VOTE: Raya36
Flip your state of mind

T3
Goon
 
Joined: February 19, 2021
Location: Northeast United States
Pronoun: He

Post Post #866  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:38 pm

I don't try to red in to lying because moreoften than not it is genuine confusion.

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #867  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 9:30 pm

I'm lost. uh oh

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #868  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 9:49 pm

that's not a scum indicative "lie" flow trap and Amy..
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #869  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 12:39 am

if a lie isn't unambiguously not scum indicative then chances are it's actually scum indicative
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #870  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 12:40 am

okay i might have double negatived but sometimes townies lie to try and trick scum into slipping and those lies are very obviously not scum indicative after the fact
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #871  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 12:42 am

In post 851, Isis wrote:I shot koba because bugspray responded to my bolded request for a scumread with Koba

how was I supposed to know that you were trying to use that to leash a shot? seriously, don't pin it on me
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #872  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 am

In post 868, Isis wrote:that's not a scum indicative "lie" flow trap and Amy..


Then why is your vote on her?

Amy Dunne
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 20, 2020
Location: Missouri
Pronoun: She

Post Post #873  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 am

In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me


You say it’s not scum indicative but you’re still voting her. Why?

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #874  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 4:45 am

In post 863, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 861, Isis wrote:
In post 857, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me


What did she lie about?

she said flow trap said that queens are vigs, but bugspray was the first to say so.

I had already decided to shoot whoever bugspray said when I asked bugs. The timing of the shot was based on my minimum, I wasn't allowed to dayvig until 4 RL days had passed


Raya, why did you say Flow said that instead of bugspray?

Yes

In post 864, Amy Dunne wrote:Is that all you have to say to that is “oops”?

I mean it was an honest mistake. Idk what else to say

Why would I lie about something as scum that can be so easily confirmed

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club