Micro 1005: Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1700  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:14 pm

In post 506, Infinity 324 wrote:Ydrasse how confident are you that hectic is town? His posting has been pretty good but the idea of healing someone who's supposed to have a good scum game but I haven't seen it makes me queasy. I prefer healing tris

Not the craziest theory.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1701  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:16 pm

In post 1671, tris wrote:i don't understand why you keep doing this thing where you immediately get pessimistic about things, like when you were acting like you were inevitably going to be excluded even tho there were a bunch of people who townread you. including me.

I didn’t think I was immediately going to get excluded. But the conversation was definitely trending in that direction. And just a part of me felt like the whole thing was a waste of time.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1702  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:19 pm

In post 532, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 514, Sha 77 wrote:Yeah, I agree, Flea. If you're scum, you just haven't really bothered to do anything and this isn't a gambit where you're hoping people will somehow heal your uncaring attitude, that just seems so unlikely to actually happen.

Is being lazy really a towntell for you though? Every game I've seen of town!you you've done those KAMEHAMEHA walls pretty early

Means the game isn't moving fast when I'm not occasionally checking in. Like 1 page has passed...

HEAL: Sha 77

And if Flea was aligned with say tris, who was the subject of a consistent push for leader from Infinity, then they don’t have to do this, right?

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1703  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:41 pm

In post 880, tris wrote:
In post 878, Andresvmb wrote:@tris what do you want to do?

still catching up!!! but where im at my instinct is to exclude pooky

In post 881, tris wrote:i dont fully follow whats going on with alisae where im at tho

In post 883, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 876, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 873, Infinity 324 wrote:I think andres is town and I'm not convinced hectic believes this push

I’m thinking of sheeping you and voting to exclude Alisae, see what that does.


Probably shouldn't do that, I've been a bit disengaged and still trying to figure stuff out

In post 884, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm ok with excluding pooky too, though my gut is telling me not to


And they both stayed out of the main fights occurring as to who to exclude between Sha, SirCakez, Alisae, Ydrasse, and me. Alisae was clearly outraged at Cakez, and Ydrasse was at least pushing a view, not pretending to not care or know what the hell was going on.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1704  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:42 pm

VOTE: tris

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1705  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 1348, Sha 77 wrote:tris has left less and less of an impact on me as the game's gone on, and that could be scum feeling burnt out on earlier effort, it is a lot harder to maintain that effort when you have to LIE and DECIEVE.

From re-reading, I’m vibing with this conclusion basically.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1706  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 7:56 pm

If Pooky is Town also, then tris/Infinity are excellent choices for an execution. And since tris was in the Team that went through and didn’t win, I think that’s probably the best vote.

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #1707  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 8:42 pm

VOTE: tris

let's do this

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1708  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:48 pm

there's no way infinity is scum.
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1709  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:51 pm

i almost always understand how infinity is thinking and where she's coming from. it all seems so real
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1710  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:55 pm

In post 1703, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 880, tris wrote:
In post 878, Andresvmb wrote:@tris what do you want to do?

still catching up!!! but where im at my instinct is to exclude pooky

In post 881, tris wrote:i dont fully follow whats going on with alisae where im at tho

In post 883, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 876, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 873, Infinity 324 wrote:I think andres is town and I'm not convinced hectic believes this push

I’m thinking of sheeping you and voting to exclude Alisae, see what that does.


Probably shouldn't do that, I've been a bit disengaged and still trying to figure stuff out

In post 884, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm ok with excluding pooky too, though my gut is telling me not to


And they both stayed out of the main fights occurring as to who to exclude between Sha, SirCakez, Alisae, Ydrasse, and me. Alisae was clearly outraged at Cakez, and Ydrasse was at least pushing a view, not pretending to not care or know what the hell was going on.

how do you mean stayed out? i commented on stuff in there and came to the conclusion that you were town. it was just that alisae was being confusing to me there
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1711  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:59 pm

i hate how the fact that the cakez wagon was close to deadline means that it's hard to draw conclusions from people jumping on it. cause, town might have done it just because we needed to do something
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1712  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 12:01 am

i keep wanting to think its pooky here, but pooky/flea makes no sense to me.
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1713  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 12:07 am

my head hurts
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1714  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 12:09 am

could the mafia just raise their hands or something
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1715  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 12:20 am

Day 3 Votecount the Second

tris ----------------- Image Image
Andresvmb-------------- Image



Not voting- Image Image Image Image


Spoiler:
Code: Select all
tris - Andresvmb, PookyTheMagicalBear
Andresvmb - Flea the Magician

Not voting: Ydrasse, Andresvmb, SirCakez, Infinity 324


(expired on 2021-05-09 23:00:00)

Flea the Magician asked Andresvmb a question.
"How many leaves does a clover have?"
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

tris
Splatoon Tetris
 
User avatar
Joined: January 08, 2019
Location: stuck in my brain
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1716  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 1:07 am

my vote is missing
VOTE: pooky
i sign onto all of the things that HELLBY: added.

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1717  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 6:31 am

In post 1633, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1630, Flea The Magician wrote:ya know something, Andres has played with me before, they know I'm a weird ass player, anyone who knows me knows I'm freaking weird.

VOTE: andres

And my hunting and solving is getting better. :)

What does this have to do anything? So you’re self-proclaimed weird. Okay, and what does that have to do with anything?

You all keep softing that you want to vote me, that I could be Scum, but it doesn’t make any sense. I’ve been suspected by everybody and I have clearly no allies. And what, you think I executed the one player at night that had come around on my slot and thought I was Town, and left all of you behind? Do you make me for an idiot?


I get massive bad vibes from you, and I'm fully aware that can influence my opinion on your alignment. So yeah I'm MASSIVELY SUSPICIOUS of you, but I'm aware I have bias because the juju be bad.

So I'm trying to offset the juju and trying to look at your posts objectively, and shake off the bad juju. I'm also aware if I want to find SAI stuff, I can and will because context can easily be stripped and changed.

Me being self-proclaimed weird means jack, other players having that knowledge means hey I'm a bit of weirdo (and frankly, we're proud of that -D) and people have said repeatedly apparently I'm a wildcard. You saying I'm weird, means naff all as a result. It's a straw grab.

You're attacking everyone, yeah, everyones looking at you, also true. I don't feel there's anything actually productive coming from it though. You've belittled my PoE as being useless but noting that someone you suspect isn't in there.
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Cannibals Tea Party (Open/Donner Party) is in signups!
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1718  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 6:39 am

In post 1649, Infinity 324 wrote:sigh

This is so transparently TvT

Ydrasse is definitely town from this

In post 1654, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1652, Ydrasse wrote:opinions on flea?


I don't know how to read faer to begin with and this game fae is even weirder than normal

:mrgreen:

In post 1663, Ydrasse wrote:let’s assume for just a minute th at we’re both town slapfighting, that leaves alisae/tris/pooky

both pooky and alisae voted for this team; tris didn’t

do you think that it’s more likely to be tris getting by or pooky/alisae pushing themselves into the block. and if so, who?

Did I vanish? DID THE SPELL WORK!? :eek:

In post 1665, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1662, Ydrasse wrote:like, just, work with me a little bit please?

The problem is you aren’t saying anything. You don’t want to put anything in writing.

I’m not asking you for a solve. Fuck if I know who is Scum here. But I am asking you to think more critically. We need a bright light to shine on {tris, Alisae}. And well, you. Infinity to a lesser degree since they were excluded from the Team that was submitted. And the only way we’re going to figure out who is driving this bus is by probing there. Asking Flea for their progression on me seems really worthless.

Disagree. Progression of reads based on the play can be a damning tell. On me it's hit and miss, but my read is consistent at least on my end, I may not be conveying it well but that's because bias is a butt.
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Cannibals Tea Party (Open/Donner Party) is in signups!
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1719  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 7:11 am

Day 3 Votecount the Third

tris ----------------- Image Image
Andresvmb-------------- Image
PookyTheMagicalBear----Image


Not voting- Image Image Image


Spoiler:
Code: Select all
tris - Andresvmb, PookyTheMagicalBear
Andresvmb - Flea the Magician
PookyTheMagicalBear - tris

Not voting: Ydrasse, Andresvmb, SirCakez, Infinity 324


(expired on 2021-05-09 23:00:00)

Flea the Magician asked Andresvmb a question.
Isis — 05/07/2021
should i play the tris and hb walrus
schadd — 05/07/2021
to be clear: yes

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1720  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 7:53 am

In post 1708, tris wrote:there's no way infinity is scum.

Perhaps. But my vote is on you, not Infinity.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1721  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 7:55 am

In post 1710, tris wrote:how do you mean stayed out? i commented on stuff in there and came to the conclusion that you were town. it was just that alisae was being confusing to me there

You weren’t particularly pushy about any point of view. Yeah you expressed I was Town. But you also said that you could vote me, and left that door open at a different time. So you clearly didn’t think too much of the fact that a TR of yours was getting all kinds of pressure.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1722  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 7:56 am

In post 1717, Flea The Magician wrote:Me being self-proclaimed weird means jack, other players having that knowledge means hey I'm a bit of weirdo (and frankly, we're proud of that -D) and people have said repeatedly apparently I'm a wildcard. You saying I'm weird, means naff all as a result. It's a straw grab.

This is just... oy. I haven’t pushed you for being weird have I? So how is it a straw grab? In this game, I’ve voted you for leader, and then said I don’t have a sense for what you are, and I’m pretty sure I’ve never voted for your execution. So what is it that you’re trying to say exactly? Because as far as I can tell, it’s not much of anything.

Andresvmb
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1723  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 7:59 am

In post 1718, Flea The Magician wrote:Progression of reads based on the play can be a damning tell. On me it's hit and miss, but my read is consistent at least on my end, I may not be conveying it well but that's because bias is a butt.

So which is it? You’re attacking me for making the comment while acknowledging that it’s useless on you. So, I’m right? I can’t tell.

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1724  (ISO)  » Wed May 05, 2021 9:46 am

Ever wonder what a rainbow looks like in a 2 bit colour? NGL this is the kinda vibe I'm getting here.

I thought you were the one calling me weird offensively, I retract that.

I disagree with you on saying Ydrasse poking reads progression being worthless.
It does have value if used correctly. On me, it's nigh impossible to do because frankly my playstyle is like swiss cheese - full of holes; but, if anything ydrasse is probably

Besides...
In post 1719, Isis wrote:Flea the Magician asked Andresvmb a question.


There is no attack on you, and ngl I need to disengage from you because I am finding it harder and harder to remove the bias.
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Cannibals Tea Party (Open/Donner Party) is in signups!
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club