Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 946, GrandpaMo wrote:this is the interaction that happened that you completely ignored. look back at pages 18-21 for full details.
i quoted everything in chronological order and i want you to give me ur opinion on it.

can't post more than 10 quotes
this is meant for @vanders

vanders might be scum here.

i love how you call me town but then change the narrative as you see both andante / loki and even bugs themselves do it.

andante and loki push the narrative that i could be me and you vander; then you could be scum trying to distance yourself.

VOTE: vanders

since no one has yet. i want to explore this for some times (unless a hammer is needed for bugs)
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 949, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 936, Hopkirk wrote:@vanders - where she shifted to sounding genuine to you (i was getting that impression pretty early on)

if i provably can't be scum because of a meta tell that i'm aware of and refuse to change then i'd be modkilled. i can't point out why i'm 100% town, but there's also no reason i have to for what i'm saying to be valid

someone asked about reads
Lokie/Andante- townreads
Flow - lesser townread that i should revisit because i can't remember specific posts i can point to that explain it. kind of under the radar recently
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Vanders/Bugs - i'm trying to sort this. before the hammer stuff i scumread both but couldn't both be scum. need to look more at
My issue is irrespective of alignment is that both of them have been transparently manipulate but bugs especially so. It’s seriously making me not want to be in this game. I’m just really fucking sick of it.

Bugs/Mo
see i could say the same thing. i felt as tho no one has been reading my posts at all and it frustrated me honestly. but thats cool; i will just put u on the side for now
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
+1

I never actually thought I’d ever be mindmelding with you on anything in this game.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 405, Andante wrote:OOOHHH WAIT. I wanna talk about the slip I saw earlier
oh yeah, this was a pretty good post/following chain of posts so i can follow the read Vanders
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 952, Loki Dokie wrote:

+1

I never actually thought I’d ever be mindmelding with you on anything in this game.
the problem with this loki is that vanders never really expressed that.

vanders just probably looked at what happened, glimpse over it and sheeped both of u and andante and is now trying to distance themselves from me because they were being alligned by bugs and you at one point
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 953, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 405, Andante wrote:OOOHHH WAIT. I wanna talk about the slip I saw earlier
oh yeah, this was a pretty good post/following chain of posts so i can follow the read Vanders
yea page 17-20** sorry
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 954, GrandpaMo wrote:

+1

vanders just probably looked at what happened, glimpse over it and sheeped both of u and andante and is now trying to distance themselves from me because they were being alligned by bugs and you at one point
i mean seen as scum wit me**
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 939, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 936, Hopkirk wrote:@vanders - where she shifted to sounding genuine to you (i was getting that impression pretty early on)

if i provably can't be scum because of a meta tell that i'm aware of and refuse to change then i'd be modkilled. i can't point out why i'm 100% town, but there's also no reason i have to for what i'm saying to be valid

Lokie/Andante- townreads
Flow - lesser townread that i should revisit because i can't remember specific posts i can point to that explain it. kind of under the radar recently
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Vanders/Bugs - i'm trying to sort this. before the hammer stuff i scumread both but couldn't both be scum. need to look more at
Andante started sounding genuine at #405.

I'm assuming meta tells only apply to things that have no in-game relevance, right?
And that’s why Mo’s response about my possibly trying to “narrow the voting pool” or whatever bs is so gross. I said trs - plural because town usually mindmelds on obvious town, so my thinking was that if either bugs or Mo said I tr you but the slot’s you’re extremely confidently tr are scum, I’d know I was being pocketed and I didn’t want to be fooled by that.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 955, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 953, Hopkirk wrote:
yea page 17-20** sorry
i mostly mean in terms of how she sounded visibly excited making them like 'what if i caught the scumteam on a slip!' energy. what are you sorry about?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

there was two posts i did like from vanders - i forgot which exact but one was regarding andante's reaction to what i had said and it coming from the same town mindset as i had; intuitive thought.

honestly i just want the day to end honestly.

im confused and lost and dk who scum is anymore
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 957, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 939, Vanderscamp wrote:

Lokie/Andante- townreads
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Andante started sounding genuine at #405.

I'm assuming meta tells only apply to things that have no in-game relevance, right?
And that’s why Mo’s response about my possibly trying to “narrow the voting pool” or whatever bs is so gross. I said trs - plural because town usually mindmelds on obvious town, so my thinking was that if either bugs or Mo said I tr you but the slot’s you’re extremely confidently tr are scum, I’d know I was being pocketed and I didn’t want to be fooled by that.
did you not see the first part of what i said in that quote? or r u tryna make me look bad again? :/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 927, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:@bugs, @Mo, who is scum and if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
this is either conformation bias from misguided town or outright scum trying to narrow votepool.
:/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 941, Vanderscamp wrote:Not that George is super towny or anything but I am at the point where bug and mo are both so scummy that he looks very town in comparison.

I think if I am wrong on one of them it's flow (I agree with andante)
A log is less scummy than the way either of those two have been playing so extremely low bar but yeah agree.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

+1

I’ve just been thinking about Andante’s post about bugs’ “hammer” and seriously struggle with seeing how that ever comes from town because it just sounds really fake. And even if you hypothetically flipped scum, why tf would they ever be the nk? Only way is if Vanders flipped scum, so I’m really thinking they could be scum now because they’ve been so over the top manipulative this entire game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 961, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 927, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:@bugs, @Mo, who is scum and if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
this is either conformation bias from misguided town or outright scum trying to narrow votepool.
:/
If you honestly think the second is even a remote possibility, my point stands and I’ve already explained why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: bugspray

e - 2
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 912, Andante wrote:hold up, I think bugs knew they weren't E-1... selfed for "towncred" and left uas thinking day was over all day....
In post 913, Andante wrote:and this is annoying :/ I want bugs gone for it
In post 921, Andante wrote:bugs tried to self for towncred... yeah no. I wanna lim bugs then deal withit
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I still think that Mo could be scum but his most recent posts are giving me some doubt.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 959, GrandpaMo wrote:there was two posts i did like from vanders - i forgot which exact but one was regarding andante's reaction to what i had said and it coming from the same town mindset as i had; intuitive thought.

honestly i just want the day to end honestly.

im confused and lost and dk who scum is anymore
This was one.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

+1

Idk I just think bugs is off the charts scummy and I don’t want to deal with it anymore.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m also not saying it’s impossible for Vanders or you - for that matter, to be scum but neither of you is making me want to replace out.

@Mo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 970, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m also not saying it’s impossible for Vanders or you - for that matter, to be scum but neither of you is making me want to replace out.

@Mo
so like are you saying bugs is more scum than me now?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please do not discuss replacing out/replacments within any game threads. Thank you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 am

Post by bugspray »

hello I am prodge posting to say that we should eliminate mo because the slot is scum
VOTE: mo
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

have we played together bugs?
have you done anything like this as town/scum in the past (self-hammering being like this)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”