Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway, i'm kinda tired of seeing comments about how changing my votes is scummy when that's probably the most town indicative thing you'd find about my play if you knew anything about my general playstyle as both alignments.
I think in general, changing votes and being uncertain is a town indicator
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 521, Lukewarm wrote:I am also struggling to figure out your mindset for pushing Marci earlier. Like you did not even do it because you scum read her
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Going through ISO's with GL conf!town, soul townread on Lukewarm, and Bingle putting paranoia on Hopkirk we're left with this in a Bingle!scum world.
Bingle -> {Dunnstral}{Marcistar}{Vanderscamp}
Most emphasis on Marcistar and Vanderscamp i think.
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Assuming N_M scum we're left with:

Dunnstral
Hopkirk
marcistar

Vanderscamp's ISO doesn't lend itself well to being allied with N_M imo. Ping me if you disagree.
In post 191, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Marcistar
This feels the most likely to be scum cumulatively when looking at both worlds.
Like your vote on her, that almost led to her being pushed out Day 1, came simply because she was on both lists (even though you also had Dunn on both lists), and that does not feel like a genuine reason someone pushes Marci out given your conversation with her where you talked her into playing this game with you.

Spoiler:
In post 1131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1130, marcistar wrote:can u come play with me somewhere else im too shy to go alone without knowing anyone ;-;
If you want, you can sign up to one of the games i'm already signed up for.
I'm going to play in this micro 9 player setup:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=86465&start=64
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The 9 player micro i posted is really easy to understand.

I quite honestly expected all 3 of us to be buddying a bit, especially for the first half of Day 1, seeing as how you and I both were trying to help her branch out. But instead, your approach to her was try and push her out over a very weak PoE.

Like, if you had come out with a strong scum case on her, I would have understood. But your exact reasoning boiled down to "well, Marci is on both lists" when Dunn was sitting there on both lists too. Which makes me think that you were mostly thinking "which of these would be easier to push out atm?"

I think I am more convinced in my scum read on you then I am in my scum read on Hopkirk

VOTE: Norwee
I think Norwegian is the towniest of the people in the small pool, I think bingle has done several scummy things for the reasons Norwegian and I talked about recently, and n_m is playing very differently from his recent town game I played with him.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 524, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle
I agree with this

I'd like to hear what bingle thinks is different about me this game vs last game which would justify him being willing to hammer me here.
I’m townreading all of Dunn/Marci/GL/Luke. People are aggressively ignoring how obvscum norwee and hopkirk are.

If I have to lim you to get norwee/hopkirk, so be it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 506, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is just how i play Lukewarm. I change my vote a lot.
Change my vote a lot =\= shade literally everyone who is willing to vote someone provably pushing a false narrative, but nice try.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 448, Bingle wrote:
In post 425, Hopkirk wrote:since you didn't bother quoting the actual problem i had. 376 DOES NOT MENTION THE WORD ANALYSIS. it's about lack of direction/scumreads compared to the first. you can tell because that's the words i used when i was talking about it. have a look back to 376 and please explain how i'm talking about lack of analysis in that post. the three posts you quoted literally demonstrate my point. there's no clear scumreads there/it feels like they haven't started looking. don't try and put words in my mouth that drastically alter the meaning of what i'm saying
It's really cool that 376 doesn't mention analysis. You know what else doesn't mention analysis? 402. It's kinda like you made that whole bit about me putting words into your mouth up by putting words in my mouth, when literally the whole point of 402 was showing the posts you were comparing side by side because you were making shit up in the first place.
In post 447, Bingle wrote:I also think it's rather fun that Hopkirk is accusing me of scumreading him as a chainsaw defense of Luke when A) my scumread of him predates his Luke case and B) I specifically said that the push felt like a distraction from my push on him.
In post 446, Bingle wrote:
In post 425, Hopkirk wrote:i did note that he didn't express any difference between joining those and starting off in this game. obviously there's going to be a pronounced difference there, but i think it would have been reasonable to mention that just now when i asked about whether his play was difference.
Acknowledging that the reason is shit doesn't somehow make the reason not shit.

How the fuck are 118, 120, and 136 showing less of a direction or scumreads? He's literally calling for more content, poking two people (N_M and Norwee) for strange behavior and saying he thinks they might be scum for it, and explaining a townread.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bingle getting desperate
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle wasn’t this aggressive in the previous game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Bingle »

Bingle was still working on a confident scumread last game, but thank you for illustrating his point.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 530, Not_Mafia wrote:Bingle getting desperate
When have I ever been desperate in a scum game? This, cow friend, is confidence.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Does anyone have a read on dunnstral? It's hard to sort with this little content.

@dunn - you've seen my last two scumgames from the town side and the scumside. You're scumreading me?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Bingle »

Hey Hopkirk.
In post 529, Bingle wrote:
In post 448, Bingle wrote:
In post 425, Hopkirk wrote:since you didn't bother quoting the actual problem i had. 376 DOES NOT MENTION THE WORD ANALYSIS. it's about lack of direction/scumreads compared to the first. you can tell because that's the words i used when i was talking about it. have a look back to 376 and please explain how i'm talking about lack of analysis in that post. the three posts you quoted literally demonstrate my point. there's no clear scumreads there/it feels like they haven't started looking. don't try and put words in my mouth that drastically alter the meaning of what i'm saying
It's really cool that 376 doesn't mention analysis. You know what else doesn't mention analysis? 402. It's kinda like you made that whole bit about me putting words into your mouth up by putting words in my mouth, when literally the whole point of 402 was showing the posts you were comparing side by side because you were making shit up in the first place.
In post 447, Bingle wrote:I also think it's rather fun that Hopkirk is accusing me of scumreading him as a chainsaw defense of Luke when A) my scumread of him predates his Luke case and B) I specifically said that the push felt like a distraction from my push on him.
In post 446, Bingle wrote:
In post 425, Hopkirk wrote:i did note that he didn't express any difference between joining those and starting off in this game. obviously there's going to be a pronounced difference there, but i think it would have been reasonable to mention that just now when i asked about whether his play was difference.
Acknowledging that the reason is shit doesn't somehow make the reason not shit.

How the fuck are 118, 120, and 136 showing less of a direction or scumreads? He's literally calling for more content, poking two people (N_M and Norwee) for strange behavior and saying he thinks they might be scum for it, and explaining a townread.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 520, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And don't you find it weird how incredibly confident Bingle is that i'm Hopkirk's scum partner? I think Bingle is rather scummy, and yet i have no strong read for who his partner would be. I find that early confidence incredibly scummy given that he hasn't even clarified why he believes it's me Hopkirk other than some vague shit like "nOrWeE dOeSn'T sCuMrEaD HoPkIrK!"
In post 476, Bingle wrote:The read on Norwee is recent. I've been solidly pushing Hopkirk for a while now and the only real content Norwee has had has been to shade that push (and literally everyone willing to give it the time of day) and jump on every possible cw.

Meanwhile, I posted about how Hopkirk has accused me of misrepping him by putting words in his mouth by putting words in my mouth, making shit up to shitpush Luke exactly after I started pushing him, and an incredibly political stance on Norwee. I even brought up that I didn't want to have it buried, and let's look at the people who have actually engaged with it?

But Norwee jumps on to GL's wagon without engaging with my push because "WE NEED CONTENT, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO MAKE IT BECAUSE READS!"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yawn
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 534, Hopkirk wrote:Does anyone have a read on dunnstral? It's hard to sort with this little content.
Dunnstral has almost always very low content and i don't think it's particularly alignment indicative, which makes it a tough read. I've certainly not specialized in the difference between their town or scumgame.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry N_M. It looks pretty obvious by now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle/Lukewarm or it's Bingle/Dunn.
I don't see any other possible combination.

- Bunno
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Bingle »

I agree that your lies are boring!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to ignore Bingle from this point onwards.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Please vote him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

if he flips town i will gladly take the elimination tommorow. Just give me this one thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 541, Bingle wrote:
Like take a look at Bingles analytical and cold posts in the previous game VS his laughably confrontational and agressive posts here. It's like night and day, he's scum.

- Bunno
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Bingle »

And... we’ve reached the part of the game where norwee tries to bury his provable lies under the weight of spam. Nice.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh look, you're pulling a FL where you're pushing the narrative that apparently i tryhard as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously, give it a shot.

Bingle ISO previous game:
viewtopic.php?p=12694748&user_select%5B ... #p12694748

Bingle ISO this game:
viewtopic.php?p=12752206&user_select%5B ... #p12752206

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 527, Bingle wrote:
In post 524, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle
I agree with this

I'd like to hear what bingle thinks is different about me this game vs last game which would justify him being willing to hammer me here.
I’m townreading all of Dunn/Marci/GL/Luke. People are aggressively ignoring how obvscum norwee and hopkirk are.

If I have to lim you to get norwee/hopkirk, so be it.
In post 541, Bingle wrote:
In post 546, Bingle wrote:And... we’ve reached the part of the game where norwee tries to bury his provable lies under the weight of spam. Nice.
These are posts Bingle thinks makes him look town.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”