Micro 1018: The King's New Robes | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Nancy insisted we use the layout where the latest posts are at the top, so thanks for the townread.

I intend to townslip repeatedly and hard this game.

VOTE: ArcAngel

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Wee r vee tee

-hopecirc
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

What's the scumslip that would need a fake gamma post covering it up, I don't see it.

@rockhop - why didn't you claim your suit earlier on? It's kind of weird I'm the first one asking this

-hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Smh, imagine claiming someone faked a post then not doing some deep analysis into whether the word choice makes sense from the person it's from/allegedly from

Reasons why

Gamma, have you ever used the word 'sus'? It's too short to search since it's 3 letters, but I went through about 10 of your recent games and i can't see you ever using 'sus' and i even saw one example of you resonding to a post that used the word sus by talking about things being suspicious/suspect.
(although i looked at 3 games and your partner didn't use the phrase either which i would have taken as evidence of it being a fake post/failing to copy your posting style.

Dead ends

Both use 'Kinda' a decent amount and the word 'Kinda' is slightly more likely to come from Gamma than Faria (not accounting for post frequency)

Against

Gamma was online
Feels reaching at the gut level
Mentioning a sus in the post would slightly reduce the odds because i feel like the average 'faking a post' wouldn't want to assign opinions in it? depends how worried she would be in that world

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 93, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 89, Pink Panthers wrote: @rockhop - why didn't you claim your suit earlier on? It's kind of weird I'm the first one asking this

-hop
I wasn't aware of the mechanics/strategy.
Better safe than sorry.
did any specific post prompt you to claim it?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Enchant's posting thusfar fills me with less excitement and wonder than their name led me to expect and i want to submit a complaint

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

There's a couple of people i've got my eye on who i think had town POVs, want to see if that holds up though

unrelated note, why would anyone read the setup instead of not reading it so they could townslip later lol

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Gamma, can you please weigh in. Would you claim to be good at reading VFP?

~Nancy obviously
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

skimming, not read up fully, accepted marriage
Gamma probably town, has everyone claimed VT/Mystic?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Isn't this mechanically just GG? Verifying

-hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Uncontested claims

T3 – Bride
Enchant - Mystic

Brided

Pink Panthers – Bride verified VT

Claims

VFP- VT
ArcAngel9 – VT
Gamma – VT
Not Mafia – VT
Actiondan – VT

Suit claims

Rockhopper – VT with seamstress suit

T3 and Enchant are confirmed town because of no counterclaims and 1 mystic minimum.
In the 1 mystic/1 Bride setup the scum have 2 actresses
Actresses can only modify their own suit, they can't change someone else's
The only role that could give Rockhopper the seamstress suit can't be in the game based on claims

Therefore, Rockhopper can't have been changed suits by the mafia and is proven to be lying about having their suit changed and is hence confirmed scum

just verifying this all

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

So one confirmed scum in Rockhopper. They shoot one of the prs leaves 7 alive and we have 5 chances to hit the scum in the six non confirmed players (VFP/Arc/Gamma/NM/ActionDan/This hydra), so a good ol' 83% win rate. We only lose if we hit every vanilla townie in that pool and not the scum.

I'd lean it being Arc>VFP>otherwise unordered
not quite instant win, but dang close

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

I don't think the Gamma hydra would make this slip
ActionDan seems to have noticed the same stuff i did here so is less likely scum since scum doing this strat then getting the other to point it out for towncred is super -ev

taking them out of the subsequent pool leaves (NM/VFP/Arc)

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

I say Arc-VFP becuase those two and Rockhop were pinging me a bit before this. anyone strongly townread either of those slots?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 190, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 185, Pink Panthers wrote:I don't think the Gamma hydra would make this slip
ActionDan seems to have noticed the same stuff i did here so is less likely scum since scum doing this strat then getting the other to point it out for towncred is super -ev

-Hop
VOTE: Panthers

It's quite strange that you conveniently leave out possible situations that involve town!me to push your confscum!rock narrative.

Assume the team is {actress, seamstress} for instance. Why don't you think a mystic could lie about their role to essentially become an activated innocent child or something of that sort? Dan seemed to have suggested the idea in his posts, but you just straight up discard it??

Even if it's just {actress, actress}, why would lying about having a seamstress suit necessarily point to me being scum?
It isn't harmful to town in any way and can help increase the likelihood of scum slipping up the way I see it (which I think is the case here).

Your case doesn't look like something that comes out of a townie mindset, since I'd expect town!you to actually analyze how sensible a lie would be from either alignment before jumping to such an extreme conclusion.
Are you open wolfing? We’re confitown. :lol:
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 160, DkKoba wrote:
Pink Panthers is revealed as:

Pink Panthers
Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You may utilize your vote in order to eliminate a player from the game every day.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

T3 is revealed as:

T3
D1 Town Bride

Once per game, and only during day 1, you may target a player. A mod post will be posted in thread stating "The bride proposes marriage!". The effect depends on how the player reacts.
If they decline: There will be a mod post stating "The marriage was rejected..."
If they accept: Both you and the player you targeted will have their full roles revealed by the moderator. If a player has a suit, the suit will be revealed instead.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
Both us and T3.

I’ve seen bad open wolf plays but Rockhopper’s really takes the cake. lmfaooo
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hey dude, why don’t you also vote our mason buddy T3 while you’re at it? No one believes you fake townslipped here. lololol
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 268, VFP wrote:VOTE: NM

In what world does Arc lie here?
In post 267, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 266, Rockhopper wrote:Oh, I thought you scumslipped, nevermind.
I lied about having a seamstress suit, Arc.

VOTE: Pink Panthers
What why pink panthers? His role is literally confirmed by the mod.
In post 258, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 257, VFP wrote:There can only be 1 mystic, right?
Not necessarily!!

Mafia Actress x2, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic, Vanilla Townie x5
Mafia Seamstress, Mafia Actress, D1 Town Bride,
Town Mystic x2
, Vanilla Townie x4
Mafia Seamstress x2, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic x3, Vanilla Townie x3

If NM is telling truth, we should lynch Enchant. His oracle claim is bird shit then.
In post 251, VFP wrote:NM is probably town.
@VFP - what changed for you to go from NM town > voting NM there? There was no setup related reasons for him to be lying. Any of (town NM+town Arc, town NM+scum Arc, scum NM+town Arc, scum NM + scum Arc) are all possible.

Arc - did you think the bride is 100% at this point? that feels like a weird overlooking at this stage
Arc - why did you bold the 2 mystics setup & assume NM was lying when there were 3 mystic claims and it could have been the 3 mystic setup? bolding the 2 specifically is part of this question

Faria quoting private chat with timestamps feels like the kind of thing DK might modkill for.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Arc - why did you wait until after the bride using their action (which i think they said they planned to do post massclaim) to change your claim? there's an obvious incentive for scum you to switch there when you know it can't be proven false

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

1 or 2 mystics

if 1 - one mystic claim is lying. i'm much happier with Enchant!mystic in that scenario than Arc!mystic on a number of levels
if 2 - one mafia presumably idled n0 (either seamstress suited actor or seamstress idled) which feels like a weird choice to make

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 198, Pink Panthers wrote:Hey dude, why don’t you also vote our mason buddy T3 while you’re at it? No one believes you fake townslipped here. lololol
In post 195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 185, Pink Panthers wrote:I don't think the Gamma hydra would make this slip

-Hop

It's quite strange that you conveniently leave out possible situations that involve town!me to push your confscum!rock narrative.

Assume the team is {actress, seamstress} for instance. Why don't you think a mystic could lie about their role to essentially become an activated innocent child or something of that sort? Dan seemed to have suggested the idea in his posts, but you just straight up discard it??

Even if it's just {actress, actress}, why would lying about having a seamstress suit necessarily point to me being scum?
It isn't harmful to town in any way and can help increase the likelihood of scum slipping up the way I see it (which I think is the case here).

Your case doesn't look like something that comes out of a townie mindset, since I'd expect town!you to actually analyze how sensible a lie would be from either alignment before jumping to such an extreme conclusion.
Are you open wolfing? We’re confitown. :lol:
ironically, Nancy was genuinely townslipping while talking about someone fake townslipping
i got several messages on the discord chat about how Rock was voting confirmed town and hard openwolfing and assumed she meant Rock was voting T3 until i checked the thread

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

-Hop

You lied in a massclaim and i still see no reason why you did. Outside of possibly 'not getting checked by bride' which you say below wasn't your main goal, i fail to see the motivation.

Scum!you here would have made a mistake and town!you would have done it genuinely and presumably with a good reason which i haven't seen
how would you expect scum to slip up as a result of it given they would know you didn't have a suit
the harmful element comes if you are scum as you can be doing it to attempt to avoid being checked or if you're town from this scenario where you're doing things scum have an incentive to do which makes you look very much like scum
i ignored situations where town lied as town should not have lied. it's very strange that you find this unreasonable, even though you disagree with the conclusion
In post 192, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 191, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 139, DkKoba wrote:
The bride proposes marriage!
I did not expect this to happen this soon.
I obviously would have revealed that I didn't in fact have any suit after everyone claimed.
ERgo arguments that I was just fakeclaiming to avoid getting proposed are unfounded.
This is not in fact obvious as there was no incentive for you to do it in the first place. Who would you be trying to fool here, because scum know whether they gave you a suit or not. you're literally only lying to town there

These two posts overall read as very defensive (given the vote which happens again later) which does feel like caught scum more than dumb!town

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

NM was almost guaranteed to be town. We essentially have confirmation of whether scum got voted out since 1st scum lethal = they get to kill one of us (probably the bride).

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 303, Rockhopper wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 301, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop

You lied in a massclaim and i still see no reason why you did. Outside of possibly 'not getting checked by bride' which you say below wasn't your main goal, i fail to see the motivation.

Scum!you here would have made a mistake and town!you would have done it genuinely and presumably with a good reason which i haven't seen
how would you expect scum to slip up as a result of it given they would know you didn't have a suit
the harmful element comes if you are scum as you can be doing it to attempt to avoid being checked or if you're town from this scenario where you're doing things scum have an incentive to do which makes you look very much like scum
i ignored situations where town lied as town should not have lied. it's very strange that you find this unreasonable, even though you disagree with the conclusion
I obviously would have revealed that I didn't in fact have any suit after everyone claimed.
ERgo arguments that I was just fakeclaiming to avoid getting proposed are unfounded.
This is not in fact obvious as there was no incentive for you to do it in the first place. Who would you be trying to fool here, because scum know whether they gave you a suit or not. you're literally only lying to town there

These two posts overall read as very defensive (given the vote which happens again later) which does feel like caught scum more than dumb!town

-Hop

Scum I expect would slip up (or react differently) *because* they know I'm lying. It may not be a sure shot strat but it at least could have given us something to work with.

Why would scum!me (in an actress/actress scenario) fake a seamstress suit and ask for a massclaim for the purpose of avoiding a bride shot knowing that the existence of only 1 oracle would point to my suit being a lie?

And if I know for a fact that there IS another oracle who fakeclaimed vt (in an actress/seamstress scenario where the actress is given a disguise), what incentive would I have to retract my claim at all?
In post 302, VFP wrote:
In post 297, Pink Panthers wrote:@VFP - what changed for you to go from NM town > voting NM there? There was no setup related reasons for him to be lying. Any of (town NM+town Arc, town NM+scum Arc, scum NM+town Arc, scum NM + scum Arc) are all possible.
Because Arc lying there and pushing NM outs them as scum if NM is telling the truth.
Makes no sense as scum, therefore NM was lying.

It's plausible NM is still scum right?
How would pushing NM (if the claim was true) out Arc?
Obviously in the scum!arc world Arc does know at that point that NM was lying (or Enchant was, or another VT claim was, but NM lying is obviously most likely of the three for them there) so isn't going to be concerned NM targeted them
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 303, Rockhopper wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 301, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop

-Hop

Scum I expect would slip up (or react differently) *because* they know I'm lying. It may not be a sure shot strat but it at least could have given us something to work with.

Why would scum!me (in an actress/actress scenario) fake a seamstress suit and ask for a massclaim for the purpose of avoiding a bride shot knowing that the existence of only 1 oracle would point to my suit being a lie?

And if I know for a fact that there IS another oracle who fakeclaimed vt (in an actress/seamstress scenario where the actress is given a disguise), what incentive would I have to retract my claim at all?
my model of scumyou involved you making a mistake that you didn't realize was a mistake
i'm factoring in your comments about not being sure about setup stuff earlier

i do agree that in the seamstess/actress/2 oracles world you are more likely town because it would be weird to retract that if you were expecting another town to come out as oracle and at that point it's easier to believe it coming from town thinking it was a good idea initially. i would take Arc flipping town as you being more likely town, and Arc flipping scum as you being more likely scum. do you think we're in the actress/seamstress world? what do you think happened to the 'missing' n0 action?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

T3/Enchant/Faria
Actiondan
VFP/Arc/Rock

you probably could have worked out my reads list

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Not_mafia is notable notorious, but i don't seem scum!NM making an intentionally suboptimal action choice here with no clear upside

The bride is confirmed town. If it's 1 scum remaining then bride is in lylo and scum's win involves lethaling 6 town from here (everyone except themselves would need to be voted out for them to win if scum!NM chose not to kill). i don't see any upside, let alone one that compares to the impact of that

NM was town, VT specifically. (although i didn't realize that deathflips involved suits so that's a useful knowledge update)

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

in the scenario of Arc!scum who would you read as more likely town/scum?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hi, don’t prod us again. Sorry I’m overgamed af.

I haven’t been reading the game. Why did we elim NM?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 316, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 315, Pink Panthers wrote:in the scenario of Arc!scum who would you read as more likely town/scum?

-Hop
Town- Gamma Faria, VFP based on interactions
Scum- NM based on mechanics
Us and T3 are confitown or aren’t you reading? :shifty:
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 319, VFP wrote:
In post 305, Pink Panthers wrote:How would pushing NM (if the claim was true) out Arc?
Obviously in the scum!arc world Arc does know at that point that NM was lying (or Enchant was, or another VT claim was, but NM lying is obviously most likely of the three for them there) so isn't going to be concerned NM targeted them
I see it as a CC.
I actually have no idea what's happening.
how was it a CC? what do you mean
In post 322, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 315, Pink Panthers wrote:in the scenario of Arc!scum who would you read as more likely town/scum?

-Hop

you mean conftown by play right? obviously we had that talk on Sunday about Rock

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 324, VFP wrote:
In post 323, Pink Panthers wrote:how was it a CC? what do you mean
Arc CC NM.
And Arc was right.
Arc didn't counterclaim NM, they said they thought one oracle might not be oracle.

I don't get how you're reading this as though one of them had to be oracle and exactly one and hence it's a counterclaim. can you explain this

bearing in mind that scum!arc would
know
that NM was fakeclaiming because scum Arc would know there's 1 oracle (assuming Enchant is only oracle), so isn't being right there a scumtell when scum would know it's fake but town don't have as good of a reason to see it as fake?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Arc- why did you vote Enchant over NM when Enchant picked NM to reveal if he died? i don't get a strong sense you were confident on Enchant being town

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 328, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 323, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 319, VFP wrote:
In post 305, Pink Panthers wrote:How would pushing NM (if the claim was true) out Arc?
I see it as a CC.
I actually have no idea what's happening.
how was it a CC? what do you mean
In post 322, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop

you mean conftown by play right? obviously we had that talk on Sunday about Rock

-Hop
Because Koba posted our respective role pms and yes, that too, obviously.
In post 329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 286, DkKoba wrote:
Not Mafia has been eliminated, they appear to have been:

Not_Mafia
Vanilla Townie

You may utilize your vote in order to eliminate a player from the game every day.

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-07-06 13:27:15). Please submit all relevant night actions if applicable. I may accelerate the night if all players submit "fast night".

Pink Panthers will be required to check in by the end of the night, whether or not they have night actions or else they will be replaced as they were due for a prod before night started.
Why did NM fakeclaim then? Wtf was he thinking? :facepalm:
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 285, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL

Not_Mafia
(5): Enchant, Not_Mafia, ArcAngel9, VFP, T3
HAMMERED

ArcAngel9
(1): Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
(1): Rockhopper
Rockhopper
(1): Gamma Faria
VFP
(1): ActionDan

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

An Elimination has been achieved.
In post 327, VFP wrote:As I said, I have no idea what's happening. It doesn't help that there's been multiple lies on roles.
I took Arcs claim that either Arc or NM had to be fake.

If NM flips Oracle then Arc is the next day lim and isn't something scum wants, let alone for someone who can plausibly be lim in general.
I'm not sure how Arc is ever that confident with NM lying unless they are telling the truth, even as scum it doesn't seem right.
I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 331, T3 wrote:Am I the only one not seeing ActionDan obvtown?
Idk about obvtown but yeah he does seem pretty townie.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Nancy - i mean the bit where i said 'We aren't mod confirmed town, the scum roles mess with that action' then 'you're townslipping again' then 'Scum can use their ability to look like another player for that flip' then longer quotes. we aren't confirmed and i feel like you may have misinterpreted it
In post 327, VFP wrote:As I said, I have no idea what's happening. It doesn't help that there's been multiple lies on roles.
I took Arcs claim that either Arc or NM had to be fake.

If NM flips Oracle then Arc is the next day lim and isn't something scum wants, let alone for someone who can plausibly be lim in general.
I'm not sure how Arc is ever that confident with NM lying unless they are telling the truth
, even as scum it doesn't seem right.
so why did you think exactly one had to be fake? there's no way to tell if NM is oracle/townie for town, so do you still think Arc has to be lying? i'm so confused by your perspective

why were you willing to vote based on Arc's claim that you thought one had to be lying? it doesn't feel like you considered it much as i can't see consideration of that point in the thread

how would town Arc
know
NM was lying?
town Arc has no way of knowing it, but
scum know how many oracles there are,
and if there's one could easily work out which of Enchant/NM is more likely

how do you feel about Arc now and why?
In post 331, T3 wrote:Am I the only one not seeing ActionDan obvtown?
he was in a special middle part of my reads list, i also wouldn't say obvtown

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@DKKoba - can seamstress self target?

i've been assuming until now they couldn't but reread the scumroles again. this would mean there isn't actually a missing n0 actions as actress and seamstress could self target if so

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 338, VFP wrote:
In post 332, Pink Panthers wrote:I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
Why do scum need to be on the wagon?
If NM is scum then I don't see any bussing there since T3 is confirmed and I know I'm town.

If NM is town, I still don't see why scum put themselves there.
For me, the wagon is town (excluding NM from plausibility).

If NM is scum, then Rock is my best bet as scum. First going for Arc, then changing to you as if worried that an Arc lim shows NM as scum anyway.
Am I misunderstanding something? Didn’t he flip vt?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 286, DkKoba wrote:
Not Mafia has been eliminated, they appear to have been:

Not_Mafia
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-07-06 13:27:15). Please submit all relevant night actions if applicable. I may accelerate the night if all players submit "fast night".

Pink Panthers will be required to check in by the end of the night, whether or not they have night actions or else they will be replaced as they were due for a prod before night started.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 2, DkKoba wrote:Setup:

Mafia do not possess a factional kill.
Both members of the mafia have a vengeful ability they may use upon being eliminated to kill 1 town.
The setup split is 2/7
Mafia have Daytalk
A mechanic involving an item called a suit, which works in the following way: When you have a suit, in any situation that involves the moderator posting your role PM in thread, it will instead show the suit's role. Once you have a suit, you cannot override it with a different suit, unless otherwise specified in a role's description.

The setup is a semi-open, with the following setups being possible:
Mafia Seamstress, Mafia Actress, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic x2, Vanilla Townie x4

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PMs:
DkKoba
Vanilla Townie

DkKoba
Town Mystic

You are a Town Mystic.

Every night, you may choose a player.

Upon your death, the player you chose will have their role publicly revealed. If the chosen player has a suit, the suit will show instead.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment,
as well as your n0 action.

DkKoba
D1 Town Bride

Once per game, and only during day 1, you may target a player. A mod post will be posted in thread stating "The bride proposes marriage!". The effect depends on how the player reacts.
If they decline: There will be a mod post stating "The marriage was rejected..."
If they accept: Both you and the player you targeted will have their full roles revealed by the moderator. If a player has a suit, the suit will be revealed instead.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Role PMs
Mafia Role PMs:

DkKoba
Mafia Seamstress

You are a Mafia Seamstress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will give that player a suit of a role that is already in the current game, of which the target player is informed of. The suit will cause that player to reveal as whatever the suit shows if the player either has their role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one.

The possible suits available in this game are: Vanilla Townie, Town Mystic, Town Bride, [Mafia Actress, Mafia Seamstress]

If you were to die at any point in this game, you will receive a 1 shot vengeful ability and may shoot a town player.

You win when you have plurality with town. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment,

DkKoba
Mafia Actress

You are a Mafia Actress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will receive a suit which is a copy of that player's role, of which you will be informed of.
The suit will cause you to reveal as whatever the suit shows if you either have your role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one, however the Actress has an exception that allows them to override their current suit.

If you were to die at any point in this game, you will receive a 1 shot vengeful ability and may shoot a town player.

Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Aa9, you are not allowed to tell another player to replace out.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 338, VFP wrote:
In post 332, Pink Panthers wrote:I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
Why do scum need to be on the wagon?
If NM is scum then I don't see any bussing there since T3 is confirmed and I know I'm town.

If NM is town, I still don't see why scum put themselves there.
For me, the wagon is town (excluding NM from plausibility).

If NM is scum, then Rock is my best bet as scum. First going for Arc, then changing to you as if worried that an Arc lim shows NM as scum anyway.
How does he flip vt then?

@mod, can scum actually influence flips?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Nancy - scum will flip as town, but we'll know they're scum based on there being a kill in any reasonable scenario
A mechanic involving an item called a suit, which works in the following way:
When you have a suit, in any situation that involves the moderator posting your role PM in thread, it will instead show the suit's role.
In post 339, Enchant wrote:I believe Seamstress can't selftarget.

Arc very likely are Actress here.

Fakeclaiming before proposal and then "claiming true role" after with this excuse is what i expect from mafia who unlucky with visits and got simple VT suit which would give them away if proposal was made to them.
yep, there's obvious scum incentive for it

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 345, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 318, Enchant wrote:

-Hop
Why i am not Town in this situation?
Why NM mafia based on mechanics?
Conftowns excluded.

The theory I had in mind was that Arc fakeclaimed oracle and bussed NM as an attempt to convince town the setup was indeed seamstress/seamstress who disguised each other since it would have looked really bad for NM otherwise.
why are you still considering NM as possible scum?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

-Hop
Conftowns excluded.

The theory I had in mind was that Arc fakeclaimed oracle and bussed NM as an attempt to convince town the setup was indeed seamstress/seamstress who disguised each other since it would have looked really bad for NM otherwise.
So NM could still be scum then?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 347, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop
Conftowns excluded.

why are you still considering NM as possible scum?

-Hop
I’m confused, are flips real or not?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

VOTE: ArcAngel9

She called NM a liar for claim but made no CC.

Hoppy and I are in agreement about this.

Her being the best lim.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Flips of town players will be real UNLESS they were targeted by a night action that would change their flip to fake. they would be informed of this and nobody has claimed this

The scum actress role will always flip as town but will be accompanied by scum killing someone as scum only get vengeful shots and not nightkills
The scum princess role we're checking with DK since me/Enchant aren't sure- but in either case it would be accompanied by a vengeful shot

Mafia could chose not to use their vengeful shot, but given we have an otherwise unremovable conf.town, you would always shoot them

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 350, Pink Panthers wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9

She called NM a liar for claim but made no CC.

Hoppy and I are in agreement about this.

Her being the best lim.
to clarify we're on the same page- she did claim, but her claimed role can easily exist with the role that he claimed

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 351, VFP wrote:
In post 2, DkKoba wrote:Every night you may target a player. You will receive a suit which is a copy of that player's role, of which you will be informed of.
The suit will cause you to reveal as whatever the suit shows if you either have your role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one, however the Actress has an exception that allows them to override their current suit.
So if NM is scum and for example targeted you (Pink) then they flip town, right?
OIC, well it would make sense since the only one who’s actually scumpinging me right now is AA9, so that would be awesome if we won this on D2.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 352, Pink Panthers wrote:Flips of town players will be real UNLESS they were targeted by a night action that would change their flip to fake. they would be informed of this and nobody has claimed this

The scum actress role will always flip as town but will be accompanied by scum killing someone as scum only get vengeful shots and not nightkills
The scum princess role we're checking with DK since me/Enchant aren't sure- but in either case it would be accompanied by a vengeful shot

Mafia could chose not to use their vengeful shot, but given we have an otherwise unremovable conf.town, you would always shoot them

-Hop
I’m so glad we’re hydraing. <3
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hop is one of my guys.

@Arc - so how exactly did you
catch
NM on a fakeclaim?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 258, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 257, VFP wrote:There can only be 1 mystic, right?
Not necessarily!!

Mafia Seamstress, Mafia Actress, D1 Town Bride,
Town Mystic x2
, Vanilla Townie x4

If NM is telling truth, we should lynch Enchant. His oracle claim is bird shit then.
In post 263, ArcAngel9 wrote:or there is Town Mystic X3 - i am not sure if there are three mystics then
In post 253, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 252, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 250, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 249, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm not lying
Then tell us what is your role?
Mystic
Wrong answer.

Hard Claim. I lied before.

I am Town Mystic. I targeted ActionDan on night 0
spoilers, i have been reading the game. you're acting like you know there was exactly 2 mystics in the game since that has to be true for it to be counterclaiming NM. despite knowing there could be three. why do you think you counterclaimed there and why were you confident there couldn't be 3 mystics?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

what's your read & thought process like on VFP Arc?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Eh, if Arc thinks she's the solo oracle then i think it's very reasonable to pick the other oracle

For someone who thinks there's one oracle (which is Arc's stated perspective if town) then they think the setup is actress/actress who picked suits n0. Assuming they picked different players, there's only around a (1-(6/7*5/6)) 29% chance that either of them managed to get their hands on an oracle suit

Although you claiming Oracle should move it more towards a world where scum!you would have an oracle suit, in that world your partner would also have a VT suit, so i think it's the most sensible action

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

like in actress/actress worlds the oracle only does something if someone is claiming something and doesn't have that suit. presumably anyone claiming VT has either a VT suit, possibly but unlikely a mystic suit, or a bride suit and is sweating. So someone flipping VT from mystic tells us very little because scum would presumably play their claims around what they get.

anyone claiming mystic could have an oracle mystic (although bearing in mind it's a below 30% chance scum have this option), a VT suit, or a bride suite. the second two are scum indicative/confirmative to see on a flip from another mystic (who is confirmed oracle by the fact a flip is happening on their death) so it does give us information towards whether the other one is more/less likely to be true.

(in the world scum had two actresses who got one VT/one mystic then mystic picks don't really matter anyway as anyone will flip as their claimed role).

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 375, Enchant wrote:Hm. I have idea.

Let Arc live for a night. In case we are wrong, and she is town, she will reveal one person as not Seamstress (revealing me is waste). If she is mafia, she dying anyway, so...
So who would you lim instead then? Only thing is it’s weird if NM is actually a bus because bussing in this kind of setup is a tough win, so that’s my issue with both scum, although I suppose it’s possible?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 421, VFP wrote:I can screen shot it if needed...
Please don’t go there.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 423, VFP wrote::lol:
:lol:

You got me, sometimes I’m a little slow. :oops:
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 163, ActionDan wrote:Basically rock hopper is scum or a VT claim is lying
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Dan what would you think of something like VFP/Enchant? i want to consider what it'd be like if my initial thoughts from yesterday were wrong and that one feels like it could make sense

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Rock's early suited claim is either

- town doing a weird gambit
- bad scum that didn't realize it'd get them caught (can be with most slots)
- scum with Enchant - with the suited thing being a legit claim as they expected another mystic claim to come out

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

if VFP is scum they're putting quite a lot of work into seeming confused
interested in hearing VFP's reads before ending the day for sure

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 403, Enchant wrote:
In post 398, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 397, Enchant wrote:We need to leash ArcAngel9 in case we going with my idea and not lynch her today.

Who you think could be seamstress if any?
Can you do anything else apart talking about setup?
All you do is talk about setup and branding yourself as pro-town.

What are scum reads and give reasons on why you think they are scum!
Aw shit. Here we go again. If i say no, will you be pissed?

You are most likely mafia, because it really looks like you using garbage excuses for fakeclaiming and then suddenly knowing who is real Oracle and who is not. Your attlitude doesh't help, because i see this as manipulating in hopes everyone think you are angry townie.

I don't know who is second honestly. Everyone else looks fairly townie for me, expect for Nancy-Lurker (which doesh't point anything town could lurk) and Rockhopper who fakeclaimed suit and retracted it later.
do you want to explain what you mean by calling me a lurker btw, i've made like 40 posts in this hydra
really didn't like this sus thrown at me

i also found it weird you just voted Rock instead of sticking to Arc if you thought Arc was most likely and had Rock as a possible second. what changed to make Arc less good of a pick and/or Rock more?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 336, Pink Panthers wrote:

i've been assuming until now they couldn't but reread the scumroles again. this would mean there isn't actually a missing n0 actions as actress and seamstress could self target if so

-Hop
@MOD
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

i don't think VFP ever explained why they thought 1 of Arc/NM had to be fake and that was enough to switch read?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Looking at pairings with assumption of town Dan based on Tring Dan…
Arc/VFP- leaning against
Arc/Rock- leaning against

Which probably leads to town arc which then leaves
Enchant/VFP
Enchant/Rock
Rock/VFP

Does rock make that claim without intent for one partner to claim mystic? Not sure if Rock/VFP makes sense unless they didn’t bother to think about the setup/their claims

Enchant/Rock?
-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Enchant/Rock makes sense associative wise from Rock's iso. pure omgus pushing on my slot without any good reason to this point, pushing Dan, has VFP in pool
don't see thoughts i like trying to sort the mystics from rock- literally doesn't mention anything on Enchant except assuming they're conf.town is stated indirectly once

Dan what are your thoughts on my thoughtspews/any sound like they make sense?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 456, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 455, Pink Panthers wrote:Enchant/Rock makes sense associative wise from Rock's iso. pure omgus pushing on my slot without any good reason to this point, pushing Dan, has VFP in pool
don't see thoughts i like trying to sort the mystics from rock- literally doesn't mention anything on Enchant except assuming they're conf.town is stated indirectly once

-Hop
I think VFP is town, so make of that what you will.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 459, T3 wrote:Enchant's towngame is way worse than his scumgame.
@T3, this is Nancy. Can you not seriously tell I’m playing nothing like in Stumps here? I haven’t posted a lot because I am seriously overgamed af but we are 100% town here, exactly like in that role pm Koba posted.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

And this isn’t extremely helpful. :lol:
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

I don’t know what to think. Obviously Rock is wrong to think we’re scum but his reads’ progression on us could be townie.

I still don’t understand why town!NM fakeclaims Mystic?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 462, Pink Panthers wrote:I don’t know what to think. Obviously Rock is wrong to think we’re scum but his reads’ progression on us could be townie.

I still don’t understand why town!NM fakeclaims Mystic?
NM, Hoppy convinced me he has to be town for mech reasons.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 465, T3 wrote:
In post 460, Pink Panthers wrote:
@T3, this is Nancy. Can you not seriously tell I’m playing nothing like in Stumps here? I haven’t posted a lot because I am seriously overgamed af but we are 100% town here, exactly like in that role pm Koba posted.
I think you're town because of the slip and because if Rockhopper is scum you're mech town.
I think he’s the most likely to be scum but really not sure who he could be paired with.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 468, ArcAngel9 wrote:Pinkpanthers is creating unnecessary confusion. Please stop the madness.

Lets go with Rock..
???

Wtf are you even talking about? What “confusion”?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 458, Enchant wrote:
In post 451, Pink Panthers wrote:
do you want to explain what you mean by calling me a lurker btw, i've made like 40 posts in this hydra

-Hop
Spoiler:
Simple forgot you are part of hydra. If you dislike this, well, don't play as hydra.

Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 403, Enchant wrote: i also found it weird you just voted Rock instead of sticking to Arc if you thought Arc was most likely and had Rock as a possible second. what changed to make Arc less good of a pick and/or Rock more?

-Hop
I put thought in it, and decided risk doesh't worth. She have potential to turn in confirmed town with me, if we find and lynch Seamstress AND potential to turn confirmed mafia if we find and lynch Actress. It's simple more benefiting to find other mafia and end this game.

Yes. Again talking about setup.
so are you saying i had no contributions to the game? my issue there was you calling me a 'lurker', did you just attribute all of my posts to Nancy?
What are you thoughts on Rock currently and do you have anything to respond to the stuff i've been saying?
how would killing an actress (who would flip VT/Mystic) confirm Arc as scum?
is this a town/scumread or just mentioning a meta point to look out for? haven't seen them play before
In post 471, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 470, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 468, ArcAngel9 wrote:Pinkpanthers is creating unnecessary confusion. Please stop the madness.

Lets go with Rock..
???

Wtf are you even talking about? What “confusion”?
Idiot. which part of it you don't understand that NM is a troll. His fake claim mystic was his way of trolling in the game.
Stop discussion useless topics when it is evidently clear to everyone.
Please don't call my hydra partner an idiot.

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 485, T3 wrote:
In post 484, VFP wrote:So, are we just getting rid of Rock here?
Then you.
Why do you sr VFP?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 511, ActionDan wrote:I'll be honest, at a certain point, I basically lost interest in this game.

The last notable thing I remember is PP saying they were thinking of a (VFP/Enchant} team. Completely possible. VFP could be scum with anyone.
Have you not been reading our posts? We’re not currently sr VFP. I still don’t even understand T3’s and your case against him?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 512, ActionDan wrote:
In post 454, Pink Panthers wrote:Which probably leads to town arc which then leaves
Enchant/VFP
Enchant/Rock
Rock/VFP

Does rock make that claim without intent for one partner to claim mystic? Not sure if Rock/VFP makes sense unless they didn’t bother to think about the setup/their claims
In post 455, Pink Panthers wrote:Enchant/Rock makes sense associative wise from Rock's iso. pure omgus pushing on my slot without any good reason to this point, pushing Dan, has VFP in pool

-Hop
These are the only two posts I could muster any care for.

To the first: No idea. I don't think the claim made any sense from a town perspective, and I tend to not care about rationalizing it from a scum perspective, as you get into WIFOM territory. It could be a seamstress trying to get some equity for not being brided. It could be just some cheeky play with inextricable lines of thought behind it

For the second: I broadly agree, though the argument goes more against rockhopper. I tend to analyze associatives by looking less at scum's posts towards your person of interest than of their posts concerning flipped scum. Considering Arc's posts towards rockhopper if rock flipped scum I'd definitely eliminate enchant over arc if it comes to that (but I'd eliminate VFP before either)
Why? Can someone please tell me why is he scum?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Summary of events/claims over the game

Massclaim pre bride

ArcAngel9 - VT
Enchant - Mystic
VFP - VT
ActionDan - VT
Gamma Faria -VT
Pink Panthers -VT
T3 - Bride
Rockhopper -VT but given seamstress suit
Not_Mafia - VT

Massclaim post bride

Rock redacted the seamstress suit claim after I pointed out this was impossible with one mystic claim
Arc switched to Mystic (making Enchant no longer 100% confirmed town)
NM switched to Mystic

D1

Notmafia flipped as VT. No kill = Notmafia started/remained VT.

D2

GammaFaria hydra modkilled. Presumably started/remained VT. Given there was a night phase, scum!Faria would have presumably had a kill if scum, but haven't verified that and they were pretty obviously town including from the private communications quoted.

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 477, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 475, Pink Panthers wrote:Please don't call my hydra partner an idiot.

-Hop
Then tell him to stop posting nonsense.

let me ask you again, why am I scum?

What is your read on Rockhopper?
are you reading my iso, because i did a series of posts saying i sussed rock a lot and begrudgingly townread you a bit more recently
In post 516, VFP wrote:T3 is cleared as the bride.
PP is basically cleared as VT from T3 proposing to them.

I'm cleared because everyone has townlocked me.

Although I'm not too sure because apparently everyone decided to lie at some point other than me.
Arc claimed VT, then into PR to CC NM.
Your slot claimed PR
T3 obviously Bride
The rest say VT.
we have never lied about anything in this game
In post 517, Dwlee99 wrote:Do we at least know what setup we are in?
2 bride if Arc/you are both town
1 bride 1 seamstress if one of you is town and 1 is scum

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 519, Dwlee99 wrote:Why do you think notmafia started as VT? Couldn't a seamstress have changed him to VT? Regardless, based on that info I feel like rock is the clear choice so I'm gonna go with t3 on that
VOTE: Rock
Every night you may target a player. You will give that player a suit of a role that is already in the current game, of which
the target player is informed
of.
they should/would have claimed if that was the case

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 491, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 303, Rockhopper wrote: Scum I expect would slip up (or react differently) *because* they know I'm lying. It may not be a sure shot strat but it at least could have given us something to work with.
What do you think of this?

-Hop

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 522, Dwlee99 wrote:But then why fake claim mystic? I'm not understanding. Could they have been an actress?
If they choose not to kill as scum there then they cut their win rate down from something like 28% - 14% which we're assuming they would never do, and it doesn't really matter if they did unless there's 100% associatives on slots that you'd otherwise locktown harder than your own slot (1 scum kill all game = if NM was scum and skipped kill and town isn't exiled every phase including at a 50% in lylo we win)

they fakeclaimed mystic either a.) for some kind of reaction test of Arc and/or Enchant or discourage mystic claims from scum or something else to do with claims or some other reason or b.) to. it troll depending on how much trust you want to put in NM's play

this is roughly what i said to Nancy on the subject, summarized/rephrased because i don't think i'm meant to directly quote it.

- NM scum only matters if we hit lylo of T3/us/NM's partner
- he probably fakeclaimed to bait out fakeclaims or troll
- nobody would skip a single nightkill with an IC around
- don't care if he did since we can vote out every other slot except the IC

if NM scum 8 alive post exile

- shoots conf town is 7 alive, partner needs 5 exiles at 7/6/5/4/3 with the final lylo being a 2/3 town exile - chance is 28.5% scum win by pure EVs
- no kill means 8 alive but a pool of 7 to kill in, partner needs 6 exiles at 8/7/6/5/4/3 with the final one being a 1/2 town exile - chance of scum win is 14.2%
major loss in expected values
- only kills after first scum exile, it's noncompulsive and will always be aimed at a conf.town if we've massclaimed

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

how do you read Dan and VFP?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

vengeful means as/immediately after you die

are you voting prior to having read most of the thread?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 516, VFP wrote:T3 is cleared as the bride.
PP is basically cleared as VT from T3 proposing to them.

I'm cleared because everyone has townlocked me.

Although I'm not too sure because apparently everyone decided to lie at some point other than me.
Arc claimed VT, then into PR to CC NM.
Your slot claimed PR
T3 obviously Bride
The rest say VT.
We haven’t lied and Dan seems really hellbent on killing you.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 574, ActionDan wrote:would you? I sorta doubt that since it'd be a bad look before PP had the chance to post.
I was really hoping Hoppy would have posted because I’m still confused about the setup. Apparently we can tell if I flip is accurate if no vk happens, because scum likely would do that which means then that both NM and Rock actually did flip town.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 546, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 3.FINAL
Rockhopper
(4): T3, ArcAngel9, Dwlee99, ActionDan [HAMMERED]
ActionDan
(1): Rockhopper

Not Voting
(2): Pink Panthers, VFP

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

An elimination has been achieved.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 536, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 518, Pink Panthers wrote:after I pointed out this was impossible with one mystic claim
This is why I think you're scum for this. You wanted to avoid getting brided but it ended up being confirmed impossible so you had to retract.
I have no idea why you would think this but what I don’t understand is how you could think this and still have voted Rock?

If you sr us, then you ought to have been tr Rock, correct? So why vote him then?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 593, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 556, ActionDan wrote:That just means one of dwlee/arc is scum with VFP

I am done ignoring your stupid lurk.

VOTE: ActionDan
???
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 605, Dwlee99 wrote:That was directed to rock. I agreed with your reasoning (that the claim was impossible so rock got caught in a lie)
OIC, that was Hoppy. I did think Rock voting us was pretty bad since we’re sort of confirmed. Well we know it’s true anyway.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hopkirk head V/LA until 21st, last exam before i'm a 100% real qualified accountant
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 612, ActionDan wrote:
Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 593, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 556, ActionDan wrote:That just means one of dwlee/arc is scum with VFP

I am done ignoring your stupid lurk.

VOTE: ActionDan
???
Exactly my reaction.

Has hop been around?
In post 607, Pink Panthers wrote:Hopkirk head V/LA until 21st, last exam before i'm a 100% real qualified accountant
There’s your answer, so I will probably have to rely on myself until he gets back.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 613, ActionDan wrote:Well I see V/LA but maybe popped in discord at some point etc.
He’s focused on his exam until then and no haven’t heard anything from him since last we talked.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

I think Dan is probably town.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 639, T3 wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:If pink panther is town yes
:mrgreen:
Obvtowns we’re town, I’m never this clueless as scum.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 654, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 639, T3 wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:If pink panther is town yes
:mrgreen:
Obvtowns we’re town, I’m never this clueless as scum.
P.edit Obviously (autocorrect sucks :/)
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hoppy thinks this is Arc’s town meta.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hop thinks one scum between Arc/Dwelee (enchant) and one between Dan/Psyche (VFP) - something to do with Mystic claim. Hopefully I can get a hold of him soon to explain this,
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 679, Psyche wrote:a private vca method ive been working on suggests dantown but i am a bit attached to my pp read
Well that would mean that both Arc and Dwelee are lying about Mystic. Is that even possible?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 681, ActionDan wrote:
In post 680, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 679, Psyche wrote:a private vca method ive been working on suggests dantown but i am a bit attached to my pp read
Well that would mean that both Arc and Dwelee are lying about Mystic. Is that even possible?
no it isn't.

its 1-2 scum in {me,
you
,psyche}

0-1 scum in {Dwlee/Arc}
So the safest thing is to lim in the first group, I guess?

However, I think 1 in each is probably more likely than 2 in the first.

But it’s still - everything else being equal to lim in the first unless one of Dwelee/Arc is obvscum.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 684, T3 wrote:We kind of have to vote arc IMO.
Why? Are you convinced she’s scum here?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 160, DkKoba wrote:
Pink Panthers is revealed as:

Pink Panthers
Vanilla Townie

T3 is revealed as:

T3
D1 Town Bride

Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 261, Not_Mafia wrote:lol ArcAngel fakeclaimed not realising we have a revealed Bride
I still don’t understand this. Does revealed bride mean mystic claim has to be false or was it just the timing?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

I have been extremely overgamed and just let Hop pay attention, now I have a little more time, so I’m just reminding myself of what’s been happening in this game and trying to understand the significance.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 696, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 4.3
ArcAngel9
(3): T3, Dwlee99, Psyche
Psyche
Dwlee99
(1): ArcAngel9

Not Voting

Day 2 ends deadline ends in: (expired on 2021-07-23 14:50:34).

4 for majority, correct?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 697, Pink Panthers wrote:
Votecount 4.3
ArcAngel9
Psyche
Dwlee99

Not Voting

4 for majority, correct?
~ if a majority is not reached at deadline, the player with the most votes at the time will be eliminated.
Oh doesn’t matter. Her vote on Dann didn’t make a lot of sense. I wish I could talk to Hoppy. :/
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 695, ActionDan wrote:Then again, Arc tried to make this into an Arc vs Dwlee as much as I'm trying to make this an ActionDan vs Psyche.
Do you think she’s trying to save Psyche or just get rid of town pr?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Well don’t know if it’s ai but it still kind’ve weirds me out that she wanted to shut me down for talking about NM. Why did she do that?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 704, ActionDan wrote:The only observation I can make about that is that similar posts were made on pages 14-15 by VFP concerning NM and Arc did not seem to pay them the same attention you received. A mitigating factor is that because that discussion was earlier, perhaps it had more relevancy then (though I have found every post about NM's alignment postmortem to not be important).

I am going to sleep soon. Relying on plurality at 6p is a little spooky, though I don't see how any scum team at the moment could manipulate that drastically in their favor while T3 votes Arc. I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow before, but if I am it's going to be phone posting and not at my full capacity.

PP I know you've given a couple quick reads but I still am not sure what your elimination preferences are atm. It's looking like Arc one way or another if you remain non-committal to anyone else whether that be Psyche/me/Dwlee
I think you’re town. I honestly don’t know. Hoppy thinks this is Arc’s town meta and I don’t completely understand the revealed bride thing. What is your take on that?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

@mod any chance of an extension so I can talk to my hydra partner?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

I think the exam went well.
I think my top pick would be dwlee/enchant's slot based on the TR on arc, but I'm behind.
@Nancy- one of Action Dan/VFP's slots is scum at a minimum because there's at least one real mystic, two mystic claims, and hence scum outside of there
Need to review Dan/VFP. I'd probably leanDan/Enchant largely because of VFP 'dumbtelling' a lot

-hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:12 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Votecount 4.3
ArcAngel9
Psyche
Dwlee99

Not Voting

Hoppy thinks that Arc is town and wants me to vote Dwelee.

VOTE: Dwelee
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 718, Pink Panthers wrote:
Votecount 4.3
ArcAngel9
Psyche
Dwlee99

Not Voting

Also VC should not be what it is if Arc were scum because people are either voting her or not defending her, so where is her buddy?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

That everyone in the 4p not us or T3 pool (except obviously Arc) is fine with the Arc exile is concerning. Assuming it is one in the oracle claims and one out, exiling scum between oracle claims confirms the other as town and means we have 2 exiles to sort the scumpool of 2 people. Bussing a partner claiming oracle means scum would need to get 3 exiles rather than 2 - and means they HAVE to get my slot eliminated in addition to whatever else they were planning.

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 717, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't know how to repeat that my slot claimed mystic when a bride could have confirmed it in a different sounding way.
I’m still fuzzy on the mech stuff and asked him. I will have to wait until he gets back online. But we both think Ark is town.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 722, Dwlee99 wrote:It looks to me like Dan is her partner
Then why are they voting different wagons when she is the lead?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 724, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't care what happens from here as long as I don't get eliminated because this game should be completely free. Like maybe it's both VT claims but most people seem to think there has to be scum in Arc and I. I know what I am so this is just a no-brainer fmpov.
But everyone is saying that right?

So at least two of you have to be lying.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 715, Psyche wrote:do you have a reason for dwlee/enchant besides poe?
The Enchant part of the slot had a bunch of weird stuff i've mentioned
+Arc's had some points i agree with like the awkward amount of setup talk from Enchant
In post 403, Enchant wrote:
In post 398, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 397, Enchant wrote:We need to leash ArcAngel9 in case we going with my idea and not lynch her today.

Who you think could be seamstress if any?
Can you do anything else apart talking about setup?
All you do is talk about setup and branding yourself as pro-town.

What are scum reads and give reasons on why you think they are scum!
Aw shit. Here we go again. If i say no, will you be pissed?

You are most likely mafia, because it really looks like you using garbage excuses for fakeclaiming and then suddenly knowing who is real Oracle and who is not. Your attlitude doesh't help, because i see this as manipulating in hopes everyone think you are angry townie.

I don't know who is second honestly. Everyone else looks fairly townie for me, expect for Nancy-Lurker (which doesh't point anything town could lurk) and Rockhopper who fakeclaimed suit and retracted it later.
mostly liked them until they shaded us here in such a weird way. i don't really buy that town susses us here seriously and the 2 people he's not SRing/sussing are the 2 potential partners for him. one of whom he TR and ignored, the other of whom he ignores completely. There's literally 0 mention of ActionDan in his iso except 'targetted Actiondan' one night, so it's pretty hard to follow why that's a strong townread on the slot

more weird when you factor in that Enchant is presenting 'i have 3 sus reads' as 'i have no idea' when there's a pool of 5 at most from his perspective

there's an odd progression towards the Arc slot that i didn't think followed earlier too
In post 429, Enchant wrote:I targeted Rockhopper, because if you are town, he is most likely not.

You seems had same thoughts, which is interesting.
One of the weird setup things.
In post 458, Enchant wrote:
In post 451, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop
Spoiler:
Simple forgot you are part of hydra. If you dislike this, well, don't play as hydra.

Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 403, Enchant wrote: i also found it weird you just voted Rock instead of sticking to Arc if you thought Arc was most likely and had Rock as a possible second. what changed to make Arc less good of a pick and/or Rock more?

-Hop
I put thought in it, and decided risk doesh't worth. She have potential to turn in confirmed town with me, if we find and lynch Seamstress AND potential to turn confirmed mafia if we find and lynch Actress. It's simple more benefiting to find other mafia and end this game.

Yes. Again talking about setup.
The response to me here was really bad

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

How do you feel on ActionDan Nancy?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

also
In post 452, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop
@MOD
@DKKOBA
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

if they can't then we either know we're in the 1-1 world (one mystic being a fakeclaim), or we autowin by getting the right pick outside the mystics BUT we get extra info from exiling a mystic as they can confirm someone as not-seamstress

if they can then both options are essentially the same as we lose the ability to gain information about which world we're in

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 732, Dwlee99 wrote:I do not understand how seamstress not being self-targetable tells us someone is fake claiming mystic? I thought people just thought no seamstress because 1) vfp and Dan were going at it and 2) no one claimed to get a suit
It doesn't tell us that
It would mean that either someone is faking mystic OR we get more potential information based on who we vote that gives slightly different incentives on who to vote

-hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 749, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
on off chance it's pp. Mobile phone dying moving eating etc. Etc.
Is this a real thought? We’re the ones who tried to stop obvtown from being miselimed.

I thought you’re also mystic but Hop says that only Arc is clear - something to do with suits or something.

FOS on you for this post.

We think it’s Dan/you now and this post definitely isn’t giving me reason to question that,
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 751, Pink Panthers wrote:
Is this a real thought? We’re the ones who tried to stop obvtown from being miselimed.

I thought you’re also mystic but Hop says that only Arc is clear - something to do with suits or something.

FOS on you for this post.

We think it’s Dan/you now and this post definitely isn’t giving me reason to question that,
Not the unvote but shading us when we should be clear after that flip.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 753, Psyche wrote:dwlee is confirmed town right? no?
I don’t understand the mech well but Hop says know because - something about suit instead of role possibly being flipped.

It’s definitely not us and if you’re town, who else can it possibly be?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 755, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait how are you clear? We have 3 VTs and 2 are evil. That isn't a shade, it's good game sense to not quicklim here.
Because, we actually tried to stop obvtown from getting miselimed. We were also confirmed but in our case, it’s 100% our REAL role pm that Koba posted.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 760, Psyche wrote:im sleep deprived i said position instead of possible and i do NOT use autocorrect
but i wanna win this i sure do
Well you could start by not eliming obvtown, which Arc clearly was.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 735, ActionDan wrote:I'm here briefly with about hour to go.

PP voting Dwlee not unexpected given past statements. I looked over the posts for about 5 mins and the well the case kinda washed over me. I don't hae time to digest it.

I did see PP leaning clearing VFP for a dumbtell. I don't get it.

Before anything weird happens with plurality I'm going to simply hammer.

I still prefer Arc over Dwlee.

VOTE: Arc

Wish we could go over this yesterday.
I’m extremely sus on this, since it looked like Arc was probably still going through so why the sudden switch? It looks like Dan was onboard with limming Arc but wanted towncred for being offwagon.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 764, Psyche wrote:Wait ok I need to be more serious this is LYLO. Ahem.

I ended up sticking with Arcangel out of inertia after I misunderstood what Mystics do. It was a mistake that led me to ignore my own gut feelings surrounding the slot despite my reservations about the slot managed their claim. I shouldn't have done it.

If I wanted to learn a big lesson from that, I would trust in PP because ignoring setup stuff my gutread on them is the most strongly town. But enchant/dwlee do come at a close second. Couldn't we just split the difference and take down Dan?
Hoppy is probably asleep now but he says that Dwelee isn’t clear from the flip.

I really do think it’s Dan/Dwelee. It’d really cool if I’m right but if either one of them flips scum, it definitely looks like your one scum onwagon/other scum off until we sheeped Arc on Dwelee and ruined the plan.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 767, Psyche wrote:
I’m extremely sus on this, since it looked like Arc was probably still going through so why the sudden switch? It looks like Dan was onboard with limming Arc but wanted towncred for being offwagon.
is this hop or nancy
Nancy, Hop lives in the UK and he’s probably sleeping.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

Interesting that it is us you shade and not Psyche.

I can’t wait for Hoppy to explain why you’re not clear but that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 774, Dwlee99 wrote:PP fmpov you pushed me over arc and so no you don't get any credit for that.

You're also not conftown for the bride because you could have seamstressed or actressed for the VT suit. I wasn't here when you obvtowned so I'll have to go read. My gut is psyche and Dan but I need to do reading which I can't do while moving into a new apartment.
Your predecessor also sussed us for questionable reasons and you’re the one who Drove Arc miselim, so I’m 1 actually the most suss on you but only Hop can explain why you’re not clear because he understands how the mech thing works and I’m still confused about it.

If I was plate solo instead of with Hop, this would almost certainly be a scum win because of that.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 773, Psyche wrote:hi nancy!
<3
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 774, Dwlee99 wrote:PP fmpov you pushed me over arc and so no you don't get any credit for that.

You're also not conftown for the bride because you could have seamstressed or actressed for the VT suit. I wasn't here when you obvtowned so I'll have to go read. My gut is psyche and Dan but I need to do reading which I can't do while moving into a new apartment.
Well that’s seriously dumb because Arc was our strongest tr by day’s end.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 782, Pink Panthers wrote:

Well that’s seriously dumb because Arc was our strongest tr by day’s end.
Not calling you that but the thought, just to be clear.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

We would have preferred ANYONE be flipped > Arc.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #139) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 785, Dwlee99 wrote:Neither of us are clear because of suit mechanics. If either of us are actress we could be seamstressed or get a suit from using the actress ability.

As for the "shade" I'm fast typing. "In case pp" is because you'd good hammer right there to end day.
I’m not voting until Hop gets a chance to weigh in because I still don’t really understand all of this suit stuff.

We already lost two obvtowns in Gamma/Arc. although of course Gamma couldn’t be helped. :/
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #140) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 787, Dwlee99 wrote:Cool and you told me arc had to be scum on mech SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING
Link/Quote? Why are you misrepping us? I told you that Hop tr Arc because of meta and I agreed.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #141) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 788, Psyche wrote:gut says this looks town v town so i am obviously bad at mafia and maybe people in general
How is that possible? Even if Dan is scum, someone who isn’t us has to be his buddy?

I don’t tr Dwelee because I don’t think honestly he srs us for trying to derail Arc wagon. So it’s giving me really bad vibes.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #142) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 792, ActionDan wrote:As far as I could tell you said Arc was town via meta.

I do not remember Arc's meta, just general play style, and I don't remember there being much of a difference between Arc's scum and town gameplay. I would actually be intrigued to see how Hop could differentiate them when they come back.
There is a humongous difference but I hate to tr anyone for toxicity but yeah, she’s much nicer as scum. Check it out.

Or I can link it but it seems pointless to do that now.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Pink Panthers »

We hard tr Arc who hard sr you and she seemed extremely convinced. We also thought VFP might have possibly been dumbtelling.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #144) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:37 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 2, DkKoba wrote:Setup:

Mafia do not possess a factional kill.
Both members of the mafia have a vengeful ability they may use upon being eliminated to kill 1 town.
The setup split is 2/7
Mafia have Daytalk
A mechanic involving an item called a suit, which works in the following way: When you have a suit, in any situation that involves the moderator posting your role PM in thread, it will instead show the suit's role. Once you have a suit, you cannot override it with a different suit, unless otherwise specified in a role's description.

The setup is a semi-open, with the following setups being possible:
Mafia Seamstress, Mafia Actress, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic x2, Vanilla Townie x4

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PMs:
DkKoba
Vanilla Townie

DkKoba
Town Mystic

You are a Town Mystic.

Every night, you may choose a player.

Upon your death, the player you chose will have their role publicly revealed. If the chosen player has a suit, the suit will show instead.

DkKoba
D1 Town Bride

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Role PMs
Mafia Role PMs:

DkKoba
Mafia Seamstress

You are a Mafia Seamstress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will give that player a suit of a role that is already in the current game, of which the target player is informed of. The suit will cause that player to reveal as whatever the suit shows if the player either has their role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one.

The possible suits available in this game are: Vanilla Townie, Town Mystic, Town Bride, [Mafia Actress, Mafia Seamstress]

DkKoba
Mafia Actress

You are a Mafia Actress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will receive a suit which is a copy of that player's role, of which you will be informed of.

Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Hop is mindmelding with me on most likely Dan/Dwelee.

I think had we voted Psyche instead of Dwelee, Dan never would not have switched and stayed on Psyche but despite thinking it was optimal to lim in him/Psyche/us, he jumped on Arc instead of trying to push that through.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 803, T3 wrote:I might be misunderstanding the setup but what if Scum!dwlee targeted Arc night 1 for his Actress?
I just asked Hop and he says if Dwelee’s scum then yes.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 809, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh I misread what you were saying. Yeah I'm not confirmed, no one can be, but given that my slot was the only mystic claim in the game for the start of day one it's clear I'm mystic
It’s not clear, you could be actress.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 810, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 808, T3 wrote:Dan-Psyche are not a team -> VOTE: Dwlee
I can't believe we are throwing a setup where mafia need 5 mislims to win in a 9 player game and we had a confirmed town LOL
We did and you and Dan made sure she hot elimed.

Dan is probably the best vote because Hop says if he flips seamstress, we autowin but I think T3 is right and it is Dan/you.

However Dan is the safer vote, although if all three of us are right - it probably doesn’t matter.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 806, Dwlee99 wrote:I targeted NM n0.
Explain this to me in mech terms.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 816, T3 wrote:Either way I think we have a 50% chance of winning this?
Because we fucked up with Arc, we probably lose if we miselim.

So we need tp find the other townie or the slot most likely to be scum.

But I think town!Dan would have probably been more likely to try to persuade us to vote out Psyche then jump on Arc because he didn’t try very hard to push Psyche and was apparently okay with Arc elim.

But what it says to me is you’re likely right that Dan and Psyche are not aligned because Dwelee, you and Psyche were all voting Arc and he obviously couldn’t have been afraid of Dwelee self-voting. So he had to be concerned about either you or Psyche switching to Dwelee.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 738, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 4.FINAL
ArcAngel9
(4): T3, Dwlee99, Psyche, ActionDan HAMMERED
Dwlee99

Not Voting

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate

@Koba, we were on Dwelee.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 730, Pink Panthers wrote:also
In post 452, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop
@MOD
@DKKOBA
And don’t recall if this was answered or not
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 718, Pink Panthers wrote:
Votecount 4.3
ArcAngel9
Psyche
Dwlee99

Not Voting

@mod
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 821, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 814, Pink Panthers wrote:
If I got flipped day one, NM would have had his suit revealed with my suit.
If you’re actually telling the truth then it means scum has a seamstress and actress.

It’s 100% not us, so if it’s not you than it means Dan had to have been pocketing you but unfortunately we have no way of knowing that and you acknowledging that obviously then means you are not confirmed by reveal.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 823, Dwlee99 wrote:How does me acknowledging that mean I'm not confirmed by reveal? I'm just not confirmed by reveal in general.
Because what you just said about NM, could pretty much be the exact same thing that Arc did to you. How do you seriously not see that?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 821, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 814, Pink Panthers wrote:
If I got flipped day one, NM would have had his suit revealed with my suit.
In post 824, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 823, Dwlee99 wrote:How does me acknowledging that mean I'm not confirmed by reveal? I'm just not confirmed by reveal in general.
Because what you just said about NM, could pretty much be the exact same thing that Arc did to you. How do you seriously not see that?
So no, you’re obviously NOT confirmed by that.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

And also if you’re actress, you could have copied Arc’s role on N1.

So Idk why you’re acting like we should KNOW you’re confirmed when only in actuality Arc is.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

But in either case, it’s probably safer to lim between Dan and Psyche and I think Psyche looks much better according to the last VC then Dan, plus we think that slot was doing a lot of dumbtelling. \_0_/

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”