Micro 1022 | Purgatory | 80s music | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:30 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 947, redtea wrote:if I had had the time for it, i might've seen if others could be convinced to vote flow trap.
OMWUS :3

Idk if I even said my SR on you though :lol:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 948, redtea wrote:
In post 933, Morning Tweet wrote:as a completely off the cuff guess, how viable is a Farren/T3/redtea team

Farren and T3 already gone over since they seem scumread and also the wagon stall which seems odd that 3 people would just not vote
i wouldve iso'd some more before putting this out there- because it feels only informed by end of d1, and we don't need others taking advantage of an uninformed guess like this.

(had this thought before i finished reading MT's posts, still wanted to say it in case it's relevant In The Future)
Huh? Who is going to take advantage of my slightly educated but mostly uninformed guess?

i like to do some guesswork before i actually read and give some rapid fire takes because i struggle to do that as scum, im a lot more deliberate

I suppose my philosophy is you do everything you can to display your mindset. I'm confused exactly what you mean by people taking advantage, though i may be missing something
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 948, redtea wrote:kind of curious on the "hinges on the ich/flow/dann townbloc" part
I was under the impression those were the more consensus town but i think i forget how early this game is so i dont think that really exists yet

my idea was that i was ignoring the players who seemed mainly townread (Ich because heavening obviously and Dann because i dont see anyone suspecting Dann and he was at the top of Ich's list). Flow i think i got twisted

and then from i rest i was figuring Farren probably more likely scum from the weird VC at end of day and maybe scum just wanted to let Enchant go through. im hearing now that there was a whole T3 segment and apparently Enchant did something questionable though

I also had a look at Farren at the end of d1/start of today and im kinda not sure where Ich's confidence of them being scum comes from

So now I'm at Ich's second tier above the last containing scum (like T3 and Esooa) although that seems like an unsurprising take. I suppose the hinging on the townreads part means though i am assuming that Dann/Ich/flow?? are town despite not having looked myself yet
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

Prodding Enchant

im so stupid LMAO
Last edited by ManateeDude on Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Esooa »

isn't enchant dead
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Esooa »

also rip nsg I liked her

also what do you mean I didn't vote a wagon day 1 I'm pretty sure I was on t3

still want him dead btw
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 954, Esooa wrote:isn't enchant dead
:facepalm:
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 948, redtea wrote:
In post 933, Morning Tweet wrote:as a completely off the cuff guess, how viable is a Farren/T3/redtea team

Farren and T3 already gone over since they seem scumread and also the wagon stall which seems odd that 3 people would just not vote
i wouldve iso'd some more before putting this out there- because it feels only informed by end of d1, and we don't need others taking advantage of an uninformed guess like this.

(had this thought before i finished reading MT's posts, still wanted to say it in case it's relevant In The Future)
Huh? Who is going to take advantage of my slightly educated but mostly uninformed guess?

i like to do some guesswork before i actually read and give some rapid fire takes because i struggle to do that as scum, im a lot more deliberate

I suppose my philosophy is you do everything you can to display your mindset. I'm confused exactly what you mean by people taking advantage, though i may be missing something
considering it's heaven phase actually maybe my comment was misguided
i was worried about a wagon on farren/me. I can't say I'm experienced enough to say that that's something that would happen here (if it were hell phase), but the thought passed through my mind, since farren is still a bit of a hot topic.
like i said it's heaven phase tho so i think i was jumping the gun a little.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 950, flow trap wrote:
In post 947, redtea wrote:if I had had the time for it, i might've seen if others could be convinced to vote flow trap.

aw man
In post 955, Esooa wrote:also rip nsg I liked her

still want him dead btw
same and same
is dann still your primary heaven candidate?
any others?
*Old account here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 927, T3 wrote:
vla for 6 days
Turns out I'll have internet. :) Ignore this.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 958, redtea wrote:

aw man
In post 955, Esooa wrote:also rip nsg I liked her

still want him dead btw
same and same
is dann still your primary heaven candidate?
any others?
I thought NSG was towny and the person who subbed into that slot is towny so far so her

I don't really know why Koba just feels like the default here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by T3 »

Koba is extremely obvious meta town... like I get a way different vibe from them than the last games I was scum and their post density is very different to their scumgame.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by redtea »

hm
I'm curious if MT comes up with any other candidates
*Old account here
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 960, Esooa wrote:I thought NSG was towny and the person who subbed into that slot is towny so far so her

I don't really know why Koba just feels like the default here
Because no one but me has voted for anyone else, and no one (including me) has strongly advocated for anyone else with a detailed towncase.

This is one of those gamestates where everything's in a fog, and my last attempt to break through that fog failed miserably. Favors scum far too much for my liking, but at least right now I don't know that there's anything I can do about that without doing a lot of damage.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

this comes off as towny

Getting into it now!

Okay i immediately like flow trap's early game the least of anyone's i read, page 5 now. It's just especially....... flippant, I guess? So that's kinda funny. Probably doesnt mean anything but like on surface level id probably have voted flow, see NSG did as well
In post 112, Farren wrote:
In post 102, northsidegal wrote:
In post 26, flow trap wrote:North has said nothing scummy idk why there's a wagon on them
i think that if i were RC i would kill you for this post alone
I don't like this post. It sounds like an appeal to authority.
what

in any case NSG sounds townier than she did in One Night, that might have to do with the nature of the rep-in back in that game. my point overall is probably that i wouldve townleaned her, could be biased
In post 134, Dannflor wrote:I was also immediately pinged by #26. It is a
very
odd comment to make two pages into the game when there are only two ostensibly RVS votes on northsidegal. This is compounded by the fact that Farren explained his vote clearly only a few votes before.

so, it seems like flow trap is both just posting an observation to post without actually thinking about the game on a deeper level. I also thought a townie entering the game here would interact more with the people already posting, or even join the already built wagon.

flow trap did neither so my observation in #13 was less tongue-in-cheek than might have been first interpreted. I didn't really scum read flow trap off of that, but that was my first reaction of, "huh that's a bit awkward." but then I tried to coax flow trap to join the wagon on NSG and they just refused for seemingly no real reason. I felt like he was using the cutesy-memey responses to avoid having to take responsibility for
actively
avoiding the wagon.

like i tend to think townies, especially in RVS, are on average more likely to swing their vote around and build wagons even for n/a reasons. I don't know flow trap and I'm probably not going to meta them anytime soon but I am still lacking a sense of why their approach to voting nsg was like oil on water

I don't think that overall really says anything about northsidegal's alignment, more just that flow trap seemed to be deliberately avoiding taking a bold stance (like being the third vote on a wagon could be seen as)
Flow's early game does come across as odd to me, im not sure if i could have quantified it like this though.

Posting observations just to post, mm, I guess maybe. I think your point that "I also thought a townie entering the game here would interact more with the people already posting, or even join the already built wagon." (which u mention a couple times) is a stretch, since early games can vary so wildly.

Hmm, haven't decided what i make of it overall. I think flow came across as weird but i think the additional points that he didnt interact the way "thought a townie would" are overkill
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have a question for flow, would you say lots and losts of posts that are mostly jokes are typically how you operate in your scum meta?

Interestingly i recall that Ich townreads flow now so i suppose that scum meta read they had didnt hold up but ill ask anyway
In post 159, T3 wrote:
In post 153, northsidegal wrote:why are you townreading me or flow trap?
Because you used bad reasoning but were correct as to why in your townread of me so I think the thought was real.
Actually I don't know why I'm townreading flow trap.
So you put flow trap in your town block 5 minutes ago, but you can't remember any reason why, and you're townreading NSG for being wrong.

I wish i knew more about how T3 operates to interpret that. I am quite familiar with how you're eliminated in just about every game i've ever seen you appear in but not much else
In post 161, Dannflor wrote:I can maybe see T3 town now
That felt good to you?

Admittedly i recall townreading T3 in the past for weird thought processes but if i remember right it was because he DID seem to show a deeper thought process, not lack one then admit to it openly
In post 165, T3 wrote:
In post 161, Dannflor wrote:I can maybe see T3 town now
:eek: Are you scum?
Why say this
In post 166, Ich Troje wrote:ah fuck there are 3 scum i thought it was only 2 :sob:
Not the first time i've seen Ich misinterpret/not know part of setup (as town), although this is admittedly kind of different from rpg i guess

im satisfied enough with their explanation that they purposefully go for townslips
In post 179, Dannflor wrote:iche troje has made like 3 posts that could be conceived as "town slips"
But what did you make of that? Were you pointing it out because it was questionable?
Spoiler: T3
In post 186, T3 wrote:
In post 173, T3 wrote:
In post 166, Ich Troje wrote:ah fuck there are 3 scum i thought it was only 2 :sob:
hm wait
Is this a townslip? An easily faked townslip, but I don't know if scum would think of doing that.
In post 174, Farren wrote:
Townslip?
Legit mindmend? :o
Sigh
In post 199, T3 wrote:I think Ich openly saying "yeah, the slip is NAI is towny"?
I hate that im scumreading T3 cause i dont know if im scumreading the portion of their play that is baseline always scummy or not. In particular right now it's feeling like he doesn't have a deeper thought process whereas as town i feel like he has one it's just chaotic as shit

I at least lean towards that he is just saying things so far. But it's so hard to put any kind of conviction behind that statement.
In post 203, T3 wrote:I would definitely lolhammer flow by the way;
I want to say T3 doesnt do this to a partner since he loses no matter what he does if someone votes scum!flow, whereas he wins no matter what if someone puts flow to E-1 (he can hammer, flow was a more scummy consensus player, or he can not hammer and it's whatever since flow is town). If that makes ANY sense
In post 225, Esooa wrote:post 26 is really bad but iirc from playing with flow trap before he just makes posts like that lmfao
In post 226, Esooa wrote:wow that t3 spam was awful

Kinda scummy too, he's being way more jokey than I remember as town, where he basically wasn't at all
my first impulse is vibing with flow!town + T3!scum presently
Spoiler: Esooa on Dannflor
In post 231, Esooa wrote:
In post 134, Dannflor wrote:I was also immediately pinged by #26. It is a
very
odd comment to make two pages into the game when there are only two ostensibly RVS votes on northsidegal. This is compounded by the fact that Farren explained his vote clearly only a few votes before.

so, it seems like flow trap is both just posting an observation to post without actually thinking about the game on a deeper level. I also thought a townie entering the game here would interact more with the people already posting, or even join the already built wagon.

flow trap did neither so my observation in #13 was less tongue-in-cheek than might have been first interpreted. I didn't really scum read flow trap off of that, but that was my first reaction of, "huh that's a bit awkward." but then I tried to coax flow trap to join the wagon on NSG and they just refused for seemingly no real reason. I felt like he was using the cutesy-memey responses to avoid having to take responsibility for
actively
avoiding the wagon.

like i tend to think townies, especially in RVS, are on average more likely to swing their vote around and build wagons even for n/a reasons. I don't know flow trap and I'm probably not going to meta them anytime soon but I am still lacking a sense of why their approach to voting nsg was like oil on water

I don't think that overall really says anything about northsidegal's alignment, more just that flow trap seemed to be deliberately avoiding taking a bold stance (like being the third vote on a wagon could be seen as)
hmm

Kinda eh on the fact you didn't comment on it when it was actually posted iirc but tbh the explanation is pretty good so you can be town

The explanation seemed to overdo reasons that it was scummy, to me

page 10 i lightly like redtea but redtea tricked me early game in Chara's Folly so a little wary
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 278, Dannflor wrote:
In post 270, northsidegal wrote:also interested to hear dann's opinion on esooa's ISO up until this point.
I don't particularly like the town read on me - it feels... idk if im just like particularly sensitive to town reads on me but I always get the impression that people will glance over a wall post of mine and be like "oh I should town read them"

and I feel like that's usually more likely to come from scum. like she didn't really engage with any part of my post or explain *what* about my explanation was good? #232 feels kinda tacked on to fill in for the original read's weakness, although to be fair I have come to a town read for similar reasons as asking the same questions

the rest of the iso ranges from fiiiine to good I think. I feel like I'm missing where exactly the reads are coming from in some instances, which is why I'm asking about the t3 one specifically, the Farren push reads mostly genuine though

although because of that right now I feel like they could make a good flow trap partner so my hero solve right now is gonna be esooa + flowtrap + someone else random I don't know yet. but that's me at 2:30 am talking

why did you ask me specifically and why about this slot specifically? also if i may return the favor, thoughts on redtea?
Hmm this is a fairly good reaction to Esooa's read I think

Sigh I'm not sure
In post 308, Ich Troje wrote:Flow and Farren are locktown for me atp.

My gun to head now is that Esooa/Dannfloor/NSG/redtea contains all 3 scum, listed by strength of read.
Those are good townreads i think for that point

I didnt really bother to quote but Farren's thought process as he works through it after things happen **seems** genuine to me. Not super familiar with how he plays though
In post 336, Dannflor wrote:I'm wary of the secondary tier T3 scum reads because I feel like if town - he's going to be a slot scum are always going to want to have in their back pocket as a miselim

like the way people are sort of dancing around his slot is feeling... performative? at the very least it makes me think Enchant/T3 are less likely to be aligned - the "meta I can't talk about" is a non-case but also taken seriously enough that it reads genuine. could easily be scum picking a random push on an easy townie but i lean towards that not being an lolrandom bus
Fucking hell, i mean... maybe. Alternatively, scum can let T3 scum his way out of the game, let town push him, profit ??. I'm not sure scum is more likely to just write him down as a scumread

It's not a bad thought process from Dann but im feeling moderately worried about him
In post 337, Dannflor wrote:
In post 335, Esooa wrote:
In post 334, Dannflor wrote:btw I think I'm town reading both flow trap and esooa now

all questions can go to my manager
ask them why you're town reading me

actually both of us
honestly I feel like you don't randomly hop on a new wagon, while you still had traction on the old wagon, admit you are still scum reading your old wagon, and then claim your only reason for starting the new wagon is "I felt like it," as scum

it just feels very comfortable, which honestly weren't the vibes I was getting from you at the start of the game! so maybe I'm a clown and you've settled in but that sequence of events is just like

idk I would have expected you to make up a more "legitimate" sounding reason at some point, or shown a read progression, but you just openly admitted you did not

I will elaborate on flow trap in probably a bigger reads list a little later in the day, I'm waiting for nsg to post a little more and specifically curious if her read on flowtrap has changed at all
Ugh ugh ugh I get weird feelings whenever Dann talks to anyone rn i dont know why.

The interactions with T3/Esooa, giving reasoning for why scumreading T3 may be in scum's best interest (which I admit sounded good!), not liking Esooa but pivoting off (as well as Esooa not liking Dann but not enought to do any push about it and instead voting flow/Farren). And those posts I quoted between T3 and Dann were just slightly odd to me

If i map out who seems like scum in my head, well town first -- i could see an Ich/redtea/Farren town with Dann/Esooa/T3 team and.... wait is that the entire game? Who am i forgetting OH flow who i also think is town

Holy shit there are a lot of scum in this kinda game.
In post 364, T3 wrote:VOTE: Esooa I'll sheep.
T3 sheeps Farren who he was wanting to yeet into hell earlier onto Esooa because reasons. It's probably pointless for me to even point out this kinda stuff i guess, but i could see maybe distancing as a reason. That's probably a huge stretch rn though to assign that kind of reasoning but yeah
In post 368, Esooa wrote:T3 can you give an actual read on me
Are these three constantly talking to each other or am I losing my mind over nothing because im just focusing on them more
In post 382, Esooa wrote:you and dann town

t3, farren, redtea wolf

then there's what.. flowtrap? They seem fine. I don't remember the rest. Oh yeah, enchant. I think their reasoning for voting t3 was towny but it's something I've seen better wolves use, I think it's probably towny though. As for koba, one sec
So both Esooa and Dann have come around on each other

Also NSG voted Esooa to put her to 3 so lets see what T3 does
In post 396, flow trap wrote:
In post 395, Dannflor wrote:uhhh i have thoughts on the last page but it'll have to wait until after work

flow trap why does it seem like you don't have an opinion on this nsg / esooa back and forth
Because I'm doing like 4 things at once and I only have the energy for small things :shifty:
In post 398, flow trap wrote:Also, I'm having a hard time understanding what they're talking about
hahaha ily flow

I find this setup really entertaining to read because so much of what im reading (presumably anyway) is coming from scum so im paranoid as fuck.
Spoiler: lol
In post 409, Esooa wrote:
In post 405, Farren wrote:
In post 330, Esooa wrote:farrens posting didn't change my mind on them at all
In post 327, Esooa wrote:
In post 326, Dannflor wrote:
In post 306, Esooa wrote:VOTE: red tea
why did you drop farren here
I liked the idea of a new wagon
Given that your previous thoughts on me were that I was scummy, I don't see how you get from "Farren is scummy" to "I think I'll vote elsewhere" without changing your mind. Moreover, jumping to someone that was voting for me at the time.

The logical explanation is that you don't actually think I'm scummy.

Actually, I did just think of a potential reason - at least for the changing your vote in general. But I still want to hear yours.
I liked the idea of a new wagon
In post 410, Dannflor wrote:lol

3 letters from dannflor and all i can think about is how im losing my fucking mind over conf biasing my random feelings solve every time these 3 say something to each other. Now if that isn't something fun idk what is
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i think Esooa on page 17 has a point that she can manoeuvre her vote how she likes even if the SR on the first person hasn't disappeared

but like at the same time I want to lean Farren is town. Even though i dont think I necessarily agree with his reasoning that Esooa must be faking a scumread on him due to the vote swap -- I think Esooa is righteously responding to an incorrect read there. I fully believe Esooa would switch that vote around as either alignment, essentially.
In post 432, T3 wrote:
In post 368, Esooa wrote:T3 can you give an actual read on me
I don't have a read on you but I think Ich is town -> that implies you are scum.
I'm crossing my fingers that T3 does something crazy to justify not killing esooa after she almost dies, or something, so i can be right. But yea let's see lets see
In post 451, Ich Troje wrote:
In post 446, northsidegal wrote:
In post 441, Ich Troje wrote:despite me throwing a pretty large amount of shade your way, you have not commented on it at all to the best of my memory, why is that?
i don't really recall seeing anything from you that seemed to really warrant a response. was there some question i missed? apart from that, all i remember is just a general suspicion you had of me, and the thought that i discredit people as scum, or something. (that's not an attempt to downplay what you said, i'm really just speaking off memory here)
^ does town NSG actually not notice when someone strongly thinks there is a possibility they are scum

only played with a townstump NSG who might as well have flaked out of boredom so yeah.
Okay not to be blatantly biased, but isn't scum typically the alignment that is more hyper sensitive to reads being made on them (at least intuitively i would think they'd be)

The words on page 19 are really not making sense to my brain, I think i'm a bit too sleepy. I'll still try to evaluate it

I'm very conflicted because on one hand it's an impressive mindset from Dann and it does come across like he is actively thinking -- like he had the thought north was emulating RC, he identifies parts of her play he finds different from usual, and finally he points out posts which, essentially, he's saying "These questions aren't asking much".

NSG pointing out that the questions were more rhetorical, as a type of comment than anything makes sense to me -- but I am so damn tired i cant actually tell what is saying =w=
In post 458, Dannflor wrote:
In post 456, northsidegal wrote:that is to say, the question is meant to demonstrate what i'm thinking, but also meant to be posed sort of to the playerlist at large rather than just to esooa.
I just don't remember you as being a very rhetorical player

as far as the addressing the actual point on Esooa, I am really not what you are seeing either - which may have contributed to how much I balked at your posting there

like I feel #385 is evidence of a deeper thought process running underneath esooa's earlier actions, not evidence that she is making up reads on the spot. it's consistent with her earlier actions and I think the fact that it is more developed is just a consequence of being prompted to share some of that underlying thought process.

could you elaborate on what you found scummy in their initial posting spree?
Dann gives me the impression he feels like he's got something, but simultaneously it does feel a *liiittle* bit like he's harping on a minor point and making it seem larger than it is. Like, asking a rhetorical question isn't really... a playstyle, is it.

K im going to pick up on page 19 tomorrow but i kept skimming forward cause i was curious and
In post 482, T3 wrote:Ich
flow trap
Enchant
Dannflor
Farren
--- NULL
redtea
northsidegal
Esooa
T3
In post 499, T3 wrote:This reaction reads to me as genuine?
In post 501, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: Esooa
Oh my fucking god all of Esooa/T3/Dann have scumread each other but ended up retracting and my pattern recognition is going nuts for it

Okay that's not totally true. Dann and T3 scumread Esooa but retracted. Esooa scumread Dann but retracted. Dann and T3 just had that part that pinged me early where Dann calls T3 maybe town now and T3 goes "Are you scum??". , but T3 ultimately TRs Dann. Dann has T3 null. The only read that hasn't gone anywhere is that Esooa never stopped scumreading T3 (from what i can tell skimming ISO).

it is worth noting Esooa got kinda ticked off at T3 for making a meta read but not terribly familar with if emotion means anything for her. T3 certainly bought it quickly though, all it took was some frustration and he dropped her from the bottom of his reads

Okay I'm going to sleep, i am excited to see if im still hot about my team theory or not tmrw. I think the only reason i consider it so strongly is that i *believe* Ich/Farren are probably town so far and that's like almost the entire game already cause theres so much scum. Granted I think my redtea and flow reads are kinda shaky. we will see we will see
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by redtea »

That's where I remember you from! Hiiii! srry for flaking
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 388, northsidegal wrote:would you further agree that, if you think that that is the wolfiest post in the thread, the fact that your initial reaction to what troje said about your meta was to imply that they were not up to date on it rather than to think that they were scum simply lying to push you somewhat indicates that you actually believe (or are informed) that troje is town?
1. esooa calls ich's post "the wolfiest in the thread"
2. the generous route is to say "you're not up to date on my meta, get your shit together." the ungenerous route is to say "you're scum making shit up. this doesn't even line up with my meta."
3. despite esooa's wolfy read of ich's post, she takes the generous route
4. so the question posed is: why is esooa, especially considering her meta, being generous and defensive, instead of firing back?
now that i'm laying it out, i don't think i fully comprehended this post at the time lmao
nsg kicks ass

i dont have anywhere to go with this im just being a helpful teacher's pet because i crave human interaction and have nothing else to do
*Old account here
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:18 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 965, Morning Tweet wrote:I have a question for flow, would you say lots and losts of posts that are mostly jokes are typically how you operate in your scum meta?
Yes, jokes are harder to do when you're scum
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:44 am

Post by T3 »

My entire thought process used to be just gut tbh
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:53 am

Post by redtea »

In post 971, T3 wrote:My entire thought process used to be just gut tbh
so... what is it now then?
*Old account here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

hey morning tweet! good to see you
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 972, redtea wrote:
In post 971, T3 wrote:My entire thought process used to be just gut tbh
so... what is it now then?
Reading ever post at surface level and forming my own conclusions.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”