Micro 1022 | Purgatory | 80s music | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

there's a sizable difference when i rep in as town versus scum but it's not effort-wise. This is my scum rep-in

The difference is whether or not im willing to constantly have takes versus keeping everyone mostly at "slight town" or "null". you can probably guess which one of those i do as scum constantly.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 989, Esooa wrote:well my only apprehension about heavening MT is that I want them in the game

That's pretty much all I've got for this day phase
In post 990, Esooa wrote:it sucks having to basically carry out the same function as night killing your top town lol

there's no night kills so you just have to do it yourself

fucked up
Well the interesting thing about this setup is that for scum to win, they MUST flip their best players

And usually the house starts to crumble if the leader goes absent. you've got all the associatives

So if scum were to get flipped I probably wouldn't be terribly beat up about it if they were someone we were never going to catch. I suppose my point is that you don't *have* to heaven top town. Although it's probably the most intuitive and safest.

Also, have we played before by the way?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 992, flow trap wrote:
In post 986, Morning Tweet wrote:You wanted to heaven T3?
I appearently didn't say T3 was a TR or if I did I can't find it

I kind of implied it here

Spoiler:
In post 763, flow trap wrote:
In post 761, Ich Troje wrote:
In post 756, flow trap wrote:I don't recall you saying you TR enchant, so is there another reason?
vote farren
In post 762, Ich Troje wrote:im intending to switch to t3 regardless b4 deadline. I'm not letting a wagon farren wants get through
Ok, VOTE: Farren
In post 160, flow trap wrote:
In post 159, T3 wrote:Actually I don't know why I'm townreading flow trap.
My charm obviously :D

Though, perhaps a sense of TvT banter
Well i mean there's townreading then there's Heavening which (presumably) meant T3 was your most confident town out of everyone

could i ask why you like or liked T3 perhaps?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 993, T3 wrote:Morning Tweet is town for effort I think. That doesn't totally outweigh the meta case on nsg.
So am i town for effort or is NSG's meta making me scum, you can't do both then pick whichever one is convenient later
In post 994, flow trap wrote:It's easy to post a lot when you start with 39 pages?
I would say.... yes, for the most part. I think T3's read of me is as boiled down as it can get. I think it's possible to TR the review but not because im posting a lot
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 996, Ich Troje wrote:lol.
MT definitely rolled a scum PM with farren :lol:
OOF

I think your tunnel on Farren is bad and you were correct townreading him earlier in the game and some of his best parts (EoD) you're scumreading but I have not quite gotten the scum motivation for discrediting your heaven preemptively.

Don't worry though the start of today where i presume you talk more about it is what im gonna read more of tonight
Ich Troje
Ich Troje
Goon
Ich Troje
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Ich Troje »

You dont seem to understand how my read was formed in the first place
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

yes
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Esooa »

don't think we've played
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:32 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1002, Morning Tweet wrote:could i ask why you like or liked T3 perhaps?
Yes, but I forgot :good:

I think they sounded relaxed which is towny
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1008, flow trap wrote:
In post 1002, Morning Tweet wrote:could i ask why you like or liked T3 perhaps?
Yes, but I forgot :good:

I think they sounded relaxed which is towny
lmao yall are killing me this game
Esooa wrote:don't think we've played
I see, i see

im gonna give Ich's Farren SR an honest go since I was probably glossing a bit over it earlier
In post 652, Dannflor wrote:I think the crackpot paranoia theory about me/you/redtea is like, far more likely to come from a diseased town brain than a scum brain

I think generally the way they're thinking about the game state, while not necessarily accurate, points towards a town mindset

and i liked their progression on my slot

I have a dinner but I can expand a little later tonight. or honestly just next phase because I think they're my heaven candidate
In post 657, Farren wrote:Excellent. Then how does someone you think has a "diseased town brain" and comes up with a "crackpot paranoia theory" makes a good Heaven candidate, given the existence of Judgment Day?
In post 673, Ich Troje wrote:Farren, it feels really badly like you're setting up to avoid voting for me D2 and planting excuses as well as pushing others to not do so either. Not sure what to think of it.
Okay, so why does Farren need to stop you in specific from getting voted in? Let's go over the context.. Farren has already expressed a townlean on you. Farren isn't saying you're scummy, he is contesting Dann's reasoning to have you go to heaven when he describes you as having diseased town brain

It seems most likely to me this came from a misunderstanding of what "diseased town brain" meant, no? farren seems to interpret it as "Ich is a tinfoil conpiracy theorist all the time" when Dann more or less was just applying it to the one read you made on Dann/NSG that one time as a reason to TR you.

But maybe Farren fakes the misunderstanding or is just trying to discredit you. Why do you think he feels the need to do that?
In post 662, Ich Troje wrote:Farren, do you think i have a "diseased town brain" then?

Because that's dann's read, not yours, but you took it and said "i dont want that in heaven".
Also while im on the subject, you seem to have misinterpreted Farren as saying "I dont want that in heaven", when he was actually saying "Why would you want that in Heaven, Dann?"

Addtionally, you had a really hard TR on Farren before this point, so I **reeallly** question why you're taking the nongenerous route that he's discrediting you rather than the generous one that he is simply questioning Dann's logic.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That is really funny that you were taking his scum meta though lol. My point being is that you were townreading Farren very hard up til that point so theoretically you're actually a good heaven candidate. Scum doesn't need to send scum to heaven, they can actually just send pocketed townies just fine. Anyway,
In post 702, Ich Troje wrote:After a brief reskim I firmly believe Enchant/Farren is TvS
I already engaged with this but you haven't replied yet -- i didnt even notice these two interact, so I'm curious what you meant by this.
In post 799, Ich Troje wrote:
In post 789, Farren wrote:Oh yeah, twilight is a thing. I can post until flipped.

Hope you've got a lot of good explaining skills, Enchant, because that was a pretty scummy last minute vote there.

Last words: keep Ich Troje out of heaven.
You know you werent being limmed here
This is a confirm biased read unless you have reason to believe that's the case over him not knowing imo
In post 822, Ich Troje wrote:
In post 815, Farren wrote:
In post 810, Ich Troje wrote:also after me yall 100% need to turbo farren into hell
Not happening if I have anything to say about it. Either of these things.

I do not risk my life like that as scum unless there is a significant reward outweighing the risk. T3 could easily have switched back to me, and I'd be dead instead.

The only way scum|me doesn't have to worry about that is if T3 is scum as well. In which case, that entire song-and-dance is completely unnecessary, and everything was faked.

And there's no way scum|me could fake that ending, unless *Enchant* was scum and in on it. The timing was too tight unless I know it's happening in advance. Given that Enchant didn't say anything until *literally* the last minute, and given that Enchant flipped Town - not possible.

As for you - no. Not how after you ended D1. If you're Town, I strongly recommend taking a step back and looking at things again. Because otherwise, this is not going to end well for either of us.
these are the ramblings of scum desperate to explain their actions. You were only concerned with self preservation. Nothing else. If you were town who really thought I was scum, you let yourself flip there and then your town flip would be pretty decisive for that. But no, I do not believe you flip town here. And my town flip here will prove you are full of shit.

You're in full anti-spew mode and you know you won't be sheeped here.
T3 is the one who saved his ass by making a townread on Farren and convincing Farren to switch his vote??? If you wanna talk self-preservation lol

I'm curious why you're applying anti-spew mode, he doesn't even really mention anyone other than T3 in that post. And I mean, you do need to explain why scum!Farren opens himself up to getting killed by T3 there, no?

I see you're assuming that T3 is therefore scum with Farren since it makes no sense from scum!Farren and town!T3. Okay then, I guess.

the salt stuff and farren not interacting with u doesnt mean much to me let me know if it is important i guess
In post 890, Ich Troje wrote:lmao please fuck off with that, you KNEW as soon as you voted enchant you were safe unless someone else came in and swapped off enchant, and posted with that assumption.
Why do you think this? What is the reasoning you're using to conclude Farren did everything through a scum lense? You're not refuting his points you're basically just calling him a liar which is pointless
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

Heaven VC1.03

Music later

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to send someone to Heaven

Ich Troje (3):
T3, Ich Troje, flow trap
Morning Tweet (2):
Esooa, Farren

Not Voting:
Dannflor, redtea, Morning Tweet

Deadline
(expired on 2021-08-03 15:30:00) from now

Mod Notes:
prodding redtea
Last edited by ManateeDude on Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 913, redtea wrote:me and esooa mindmelding
'cept for dann heaven
then again i have one (1) person im confident sending to heaven and i don't want to this phase
To be honest it's kind of felt the same way for me

Like those thoughts exactly actually

Flowtrap do you intentionally try to be as scummy as possible just as town or do you do that as both alignments
In post 929, Morning Tweet wrote:Image

howdy
howdy howdy howdy

Damn where am I at

Uhhhh so like as I read later into the game my heart wants Esooa and redtea to be town pretty strongly. By heart i just mean sharing takes with them and really *feeling* it but i dont so much have a reason

My head says Ich/Farren are town for more classical reasons i guess.

and a mixture of both doesn't like T3 and Dann. I would condemn T3 to the fiery pits of hell in a heartbeat. Like literally even if he is town (Which im doubting but it's T3 i guess) i dont want him anywhere near judgment day LMAO

Flow I would probably defer to the whoever the flow professionals are i have 0 experience with him

@Manatee
You've got NSG on the VC
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

HOLY FUCK it's deadline?

Well I'm not done playing this game personally so I'd probably vote Ich, probably town for basic reasons.. even if Ich is scum i'd rather have them eliminated rn then reeval anyway

My only concern being is that if Farren is in fact town, which I lean towards I guess not with total confidence but some, then we autolose judgement day
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i'd have to review to find the scum within redtea/Esooa/Farren...? if flow is town or i messed up a scumread. I would guess Esooa even though i like her. I think dunking on T3 is viable enough and i psyche myself out with some of the Dann/T3 interactions. But tbh i was tired and paranoid af for some reason when i read over those, would have to check again

There'll be plenty of time assuming we're heavening Ich
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also this game always been this dead? Think Ich implied that earlier. That's a shame, i prefer more material >w< tried my best in any case

The only thing I really want to do rn is kill T3 and heaven Ich
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also don't vote Ich just let the deadline timer run out
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 1009, Morning Tweet wrote:It seems most likely to me this came from a misunderstanding of what "diseased town brain" meant, no? farren seems to interpret it as "Ich is a tinfoil conpiracy theorist all the time" when Dann more or less was just applying it to the one read you made on Dann/NSG that one time as a reason to TR you.
If memory serves, I interpreted it as "coming up with bad reads," or something along those lines, at least in my head. The exact interpretation didn't really matter, though:
In post 1009, Morning Tweet wrote:Okay, so why does Farren need to stop you in specific from getting voted in? Let's go over the context.. Farren has already expressed a townlean on you. Farren isn't saying you're scummy, he is contesting Dann's reasoning to have you go to heaven when he describes you as having diseased town brain
In post 1009, Morning Tweet wrote:Also while im on the subject, you seem to have misinterpreted Farren as saying "I dont want that in heaven", when
he was actually saying "Why would you want that in Heaven, Dann?
"
This is an accurate paraphrase of the event, at least with regards to what I said and did.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1012, Morning Tweet wrote:
@Manatee
You've got NSG on the VC
fixed ty!
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1012, Morning Tweet wrote:Flowtrap do you intentionally try to be as scummy as possible just as town or do you do that as both alignments
When I'm town I play like how I want to play town

When I'm maf I play like how other people want me to play town
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 1013, Morning Tweet wrote:HOLY FUCK it's deadline?

Well I'm not done playing this game personally so I'd probably vote Ich, probably town for basic reasons.. even if Ich is scum i'd rather have them eliminated rn then reeval anyway

My only concern being is that if Farren is in fact town, which I lean towards I guess not with total confidence but some, then we autolose judgement day
*ding ding ding*

If they're scum, then scum is one step closer to a Heaven victory - but we get some breathing room during Hell 2.
If they're Town, then you have precisely summed up the problem.

Except that there's an obvious solution to that problem, if it arises: eliminating me during Hell 2. Better would be eliminating scum, but we'd be in a 4v3 ELo; I don't like our odds in that world.

Or we exalt someone else. Problem: If we exalt Town, then I predict Hell 2 will be a redux of what Heaven 1 started as - which is not conducive to actually figuring anything out. If we exalt scum ... probably the same outcome, except it isn't Judgment Day when it happens, so there's at least some extra time.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by redtea »

haven't fully read the last page but all these tabs are gonna crash my laptop and i don't feel like spending time unquoting myself, so im posting some of these now
they may or may not read a little out of order, sorry if so
In post 994, flow trap wrote:It's easy to post a lot when you start with 39 pages?
you're just jealous she can do quantity AND quality
has literally done more scumhunting than anyone else in the game

MT is either high-effort scum the heights of which make slackers like me quake in their shoes, or town.
so unless anyone has something to actually say in regards to the former, mt is gonna sit right next to farren in my town reads
In post 993, T3 wrote:Morning Tweet is town for effort I think. That doesn't totally outweigh the meta case on nsg.
if you used mt's review of that just now as a summary, i know there was more to the meta case than just that which basically contradicted the original one. I
think
someone said their scumplay improved majorly over time?
not that I don't agree with you, but for completeness's sake
In post 1000, Morning Tweet wrote:there's a sizable difference when i rep in as town versus scum but it's not effort-wise. This is my scum rep-in

The difference is whether or not im willing to constantly have takes versus keeping everyone mostly at "slight town" or "null". you can probably guess which one of those i do as scum constantly.
and MT brings it up herself!

maybe it's the fact i'm informed on your alignment reading that game, but your coverage there seems a lot sloppier than your coverage here. More just throwing shit out and seeing what people make of it rather than having your own internal consistency/thought train, if that makes sense.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by redtea »

if im reading this right are you saying dann is dancing around t3 based on his post about people dancing around t3

as to dann seeing more into nsg's post than there probably was- being ungenerous as it were- in my opinion, the ich/esooa blowup mirrors it. Ich was finding all kinds of shit in esooa that neither i nor anyone else (iirc) was seeing, or at least not anywhere near to the depth he was.

Is that something you've considered yet? Or do you have any strong thoughts about that interaction?

(add: i might go back and review ich/farren, similarly. Can you see why i don't want to heaven ich? lol)
In post 988, Morning Tweet wrote: T3 just gets scummier as I read though I have no idea why he's not being called out harder.
I know this is mainly about him/dan, but as for the others it may or may not be because it's heaven phase. Otherwise I know I'd be casing him right now.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 989, Esooa wrote:well my only apprehension about heavening MT is that I want them in the game

That's pretty much all I've got for this day phase
In post 990, Esooa wrote:it sucks having to basically carry out the same function as night killing your top town lol

there's no night kills so you just have to do it yourself

fucked up
very true
this mirrors my feelings about heavening farren. I guess i can't say much irt mt, as she's been, you know, reviewing, but if nothing else i think farren is enough to keep us on the "straight and narrow", and mt could be heavened today. i trust her over ich, anyway.
i wouldn't
dislike
the other way around, but that's how i'd prefer it.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1021, redtea wrote: [MT] has literally done more scumhunting than anyone else in the game
actually im doing nsg dirty by saying that. Same slot tho
*Old account here

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”