Micro 1023 - The Coalition: TBotITGBSMoD [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by implosion »

Anyway my contribution to this game was uh, ultimately nothing. But at least I now get to say some people can't read me :p

I wasn't really surprised the coalition passed but I definitely wouldn't have been surprised if it had failed. Of course one big reason for that is that my one scumread was out of it, and whoop de doo turns out that my one concrete scumread was not only outside the coalition, they were the only townie other than me outside of the coalition...
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 574, implosion wrote:Would you not have replaced out as scum? I assumed it was just a blacklisting you didn't know about beforehand and that you'd do that as either alignment.
You would be correct, I would have instantly replaced out in any conceivable alignment distribution.

Highlighting nobody reading into it at all is a response to Koba's claim that my replace-out cleared the slot.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I will admit that my first immediate thought was town-indicative to replace out in that manner, but then when I thought more about it I realized a blacklist can only be ethical if carried out as either alignment, so it wasn't a good reason for a townread. plus I had enough other Actually Good Game Related reasons to townread Iverson (covered in ) regardless, and was already scumreading Kobalition too
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
The Cheek of Gamma
The Cheek of Gamma
Goon
The Cheek of Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by The Cheek of Gamma »

Gg! Whew that was close if we swapped out for coalition it would've been bad.

Sorry Implosion <3.
Thanks Datisi!
~ C
A Gamma Emerald and CheekyTeeky hydra
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 573, Prism wrote:And re: "gamestate" not in a million fucking years do I let you in the coalition after I realize your main, that is a towntell for people not playing like they're stuck in 2015 Jan 2.0 and the second your main was outed it killed any chance of it
Sure thing bud <3 whatever you wanna claim.
It isn't allowed to discuss replacements - so obviously no one claimed anything about it LMAO.
You would have said i was scum if you really believed that there - You're just post game posturing . You get no credit for town winning here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, GuiltyLion wrote:I will admit that my first immediate thought was town-indicative to replace out in that manner, but then when I thought more about it I realized a blacklist can only be ethical if carried out as either alignment, so it wasn't a good reason for a townread. plus I had enough other Actually Good Game Related reasons to townread Iverson (covered in ) regardless, and was already scumreading Kobalition too
Occams razor will still bias you into the former direction, as I would in that position in a setup like this where you may as well test that pairing of individuals.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like deadass you never played with me and try to say you would have flipped your read. If anything it would have been out of grudge, not a legitimate adjustment. Your only interaction with me on this site has been within speakeasy not in mafia games. So yeah! Have fun with trying to believe you influenced nothing with the manner you replaced out.
I was just unlucky i was using your slot as a key piece i guess.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Didnt mean to quote that heart, I got got by hectic, who i nearly always play around as scum to wriggle out his grasp lol
retired
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Prism »

Well, let's think rationally and look at my last two posts. I know reading my slot, the one you played the entire game around and was apparently the linchpin of your strategy, is not your strong suit since you missed multiple claiming my identity repeatedly, is not your strong suit.
In post 196, Iverson wrote:I'm not Vulture but scum that are so overly aggressive/arrogant are far and few in between on MS. Much more common on places like EM, ex. Players like the banned Transcend
In post 198, Iverson wrote:Actually if that's Koba maybe, but I won't play this game if it's Koba so
Huh. Weird. I wonder what this "if" statement means. Probably nothing, your main wasn't relevant to the read haha

Also haven't spoken to you in the Speakeasy, where I have made two posts ever, and will gladly not interact with you moving forward.

You got unlucky this game, and it is my fault you lost. There is no other feedback to glean. Here is to 6 more years of dodging you like the plague, and I sincerely hope it will be mutual. Cheers!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am honored to be of such significance that I was blacklisted by you when I did not even play forum mafia, nevermind know about this site.
I apologize for being such an annoyance to you that i can transcend space and time to cause you grief.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

My early time playing mafia was having fun playing a specific open setup and occasionally trying to learn the more serious side of it via guidance from someone quite helpful and not really being into the community side so not sure how i could have caused you grief on epicmafia either if i dont remember you ~~~ i had no issues with you while playing this game, so i must simply conclude there is some weird grudge that you are holding against a group of people i am associated with rather than me as an individual, which i did not assume at first because it would have been very petty and childish to do so.
I wont be mutually blacklisting you unless you continue to OGI upon replacement. Thats all.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Prism wasn’t really responsible for any OGI though, I don’t think his reaction to you was AI at all
Also I find this salt kinda funny because it feels like the shoe’s on the other foot a bit for Superb Idea
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”