Micro 1031: Elephant Love Song Medley

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Jingle »

Day 210: That Is NOT What I Meant When I Said You'd Better Have a Good Surprise for My Birthday

Vote Count A 1.02Image

SLTheViper (2):
Amy Dunne (2):
, ,
CheekyTeeky (1):
Not_Mafia (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Dunstrall (0):

Taly (0):

Queen (0):

No Elim (0):
What, you want to not play the game any more or something? No. Never. We refuse! THERE MUST BE BLOOD!

Not Voting (3):
SLTheViper, Dunstrall, Taly

With 8 alive, it takes
to force someone to abandon between 1 and 3 lovers, cruelly ending all of their hopes and dreams for a lasting relationship. Not doing this isn't an option.

Vote Count B 1.02Image

SLTheViper (2):
Amy Dunne (2):
, ,
CheekyTeeky (1):
Not_Mafia (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Dunstrall (0):

Taly (0):

Queen (0):

No Elim (0):
What, you want to not play the game any more or something? No. Never. We refuse! THERE MUST BE BLOOD!

Not Voting (3):

With 8 alive, it takes
to force someone to abandon between 1 and 3 lovers, cruelly ending all of their hopes and dreams for a lasting relationship. Not doing this isn't an option.

Vote Count C 1.02Image

SLTheViper (2):
Amy Dunne (2):
, ,
CheekyTeeky (1):
Not_Mafia (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Dunstrall (0):

Taly (0):

Queen (0):

No Elim (0):

Not Voting (3):

With 8 alive, it takes
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 70, Taly wrote:What I understand from this is that when someone is eliminated on D1, they die in ALL 3 games. But their lover is not killed.

And on following dayphases, they choose which game they die in - cannot post in their lover PT at that point - and their lover remains alive?

I also assume that on dayphases following D1, all 3 games must have a hammer before flips will occur. Is this correct, Mod?
Take, for example, Jeff. Jeff is a lover with Susan in Game A, Karl in Game B, and Imhotep in Game C.

If Jeff is the first elimination, Susan dies in Game A, Karl Dies in Game B, and Imhotep dies in Game C.

At this point, Jeff may not post in any lover PTs that they have access to or the main thread, but may continue to post in any Scum PTs. None of the others may post in Lover PTs they have with Jeff, but may continue to post in the main thread any other PTs they have access to, even if those PTs are in games that they were lovers with Jeff in.

At this point, if Susan and Karl vote for Imhotep, Imhotep will have one vote on them in Game A (because Susan is dead), one vote on them in Game B (because Karl is dead), and 0 votes on them in Game C (because they're dead).

If Game A has a hammer and Game B does not, (possibly because Karl is dead), the elimination for Game A will immediately be processed.

Basically, internally to the games they are just the vanilla boring setup and all of the complications arise from the inability to vote for a player in just one game so long as they're alive in any other game.
This is a Parachute.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well at least I know it's unlikely there's anyone here who rolled scum in 3 games. Which could mean a minimum of 3 people being Scum assuming they got TSS, TSS, TSS which I also find improbable so more likely between 4-6 with 3-2 players, myself included of course, having rolled TTT.

And as I've demonstrated above, it's much better for the universe if I'm not doing mathematics.

I like your observation about NM/Amy but I feel it's a little premature given it's rvs where scum tend to be most comfortable voting their partners.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow. This polygamy thing is less sexy fun and more logical mindfuck.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm feeling that chances of Town winning all 3 is about as slim as the chance there's a triple S in our midst.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh and also I'm not a hydra and yes I gave my lovers up for fear of persecution by the serial monogamists.
<3 xx
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 73, CheekyTeeky wrote:NM and MAzu are scum.
MAzu and NM are scum.
Taly and Amy are scum.
Amy and Taly are scum.
Jingle is the best mod.
The best mods have a Jingle.
NO, I am not scum and based on my individual PTs, I don’t believe Taly and Meg are either. I have absolutely no read on Queen yet. The one thing you actually got right was about Jingle being the best mod and that’s probably the only thing. Whatever you are in this game, you should be a lot more careful about trying to push miselims, unless you’re actually scum and in that case, have at it.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 74, Taly wrote:Image

You seem to pay attention to detail!

All right, I'll make 6 statements of my own just to make this a little more fun. ;)

1. Cheeky
is scum in at least one game.
2. Not_Mafia
and
Amy
are not S/S in any game.
I am not voting any of my lovers this phase.
Math is a distraction.
Surprised you questioned giving info about lovers out but still give it out anyway,
Cheeky
Wait, I think you are a hydra? Haha, that's not a statement, but this is. :P

Oh, and by the way...
CheekyTeeky wrote:The best mods have a Jingle.

Toucans can be parrots ;)
It’s definitely possible if her reads are seriously this bad because she actually puts more effort into trying to sort as town.

Me and Taly think it’s unlikely that anyone rolled triple scum, so my working theory is that the scumiest players are some combo of T - M - M.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If you're taking what was clearly me just naming people that aren't my lovers as scum as an opportunity to cast shade on my innocence then let the record show that Amy has a (1/8) * 3 chance of being Scum and a 90% chance of just being scummy.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I mean you try sorting 3 alignments at once before you start hating.
<3 xx
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 83, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you're taking what was clearly me just naming people that aren't my lovers as scum as an opportunity to cast shade on my innocence then let the record show that Amy has a (1/8) * 3 chance of being Scum and a 90% chance of just being scummy.
In post 84, CheekyTeeky wrote:I mean you try sorting 3 alignments at once before you start hating.
I’m neither “hating” on you nor being “scummy” but you’re calling me scum, I don’t even understand why because I think I’ve been very townie, so your read on me makes zero sense. I also have good reason to think you’re also offbase about Meg and Taly because both have made pretty townie sounding posts in my PTs. I have no read on Queen yet because they haven’t posted anything AI in our PT - one way or the other and apparently that’s also the case with Taly. I’m curious what the third player they’re paired with has to say about them.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

CheekyTeeky, SLTheViper, Taly; in that order
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 81, Amy Dunne wrote:
MAzu and NM are scum.
Taly and Amy are scum.
Amy and Taly are scum.
Jingle is the best mod.
NO, I am not scum and based on my individual PTs, I don’t believe Taly and Meg are either. I have absolutely no read on Queen yet. The one thing you actually got right was about Jingle being the best mod and that’s probably the only thing. Whatever you are in this game, you should be a lot more careful about trying to push miselims, unless you’re actually scum and in that case, have at it.
For what, all 3 games? You got all that from your pts?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:My loves are Dunnstral, Queen, SLtheViper.
Oh, it’s you, so what’s your read on all your lovers?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 87, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 81, Amy Dunne wrote:
MAzu and NM are scum.
Taly and Amy are scum.
Amy and Taly are scum.
Jingle is the best mod.
For what, all 3 games? You got all that from your pts?
I’m basing my reads on my individual PTs for now. For their other games, I would need to get input from their lovers as well and I would expect the same thing when applied to me. I also of course need to take into account their posts in the main threads as well.

So, if someone in a different PT is saying something completely different about their read on my lovers, I’m obviously going to take that into account.

I don’t dislike Meg’s or Taly’s posts in the main thread either. I also feel pretty good about you and NM so far.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 86, Dunnstral wrote:CheekyTeeky, SLTheViper, Taly; in that order
And what are your reads on them? Has Viper posted anywhere?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

MAzu and NM are scum.
Taly and Amy are scum.
Amy and Taly are scum.
Jingle is the best mod.
I just noticed, you are sr NM, can you tell me why?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 91, Amy Dunne wrote:
MAzu and NM are scum.
Taly and Amy are scum.
Amy and Taly are scum.
Jingle is the best mod.
I just noticed, you are sr NM, can you tell me why?
And don’t you have anyone you’re tr? On rereading this, is this post in jest because you don’t have a single tr mentioned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Trying to sort for 3 different games at the same time with no flips is challenging. With no pressure on anyone, it's not possible.

I'm fine with eliminating SLTheViper, who did confirm in the pt but never posted in thread.

I'm also fine with eliminating Amy Dunne because I think their defense based on little is suspicious.

If Amy is scum, she could be partnered with Taly or Meg, or with Taly or Meg's partners in one of the pairings. That's a lot of possibilities for being paired with someone she is defending here.

Also, I disagree with the last line of 81. What is a miselim here? This first elimination results in six alignments being revealed, there is a good chance that at least one of those is mafia.

Each setup has 2 town-town pairs, and 2 town-mafia pairs. That means that mafia exists in 50% of pairs in each game. The chance of us eliminating somebody and having everybody flip town is 12.5%.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

And Cheeky as Meg and NM listed twice and me and Taly. Why are you listing all of us twice but with reversing the order? @Cheeky
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 88, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote:My loves are Dunnstral, Queen, SLtheViper.
Oh, it’s you, so what’s your read on all your lovers?
Well since nothing has happened yet, there's no way for me to know the alignment of my pairs in all 3 of their games. As I said, SLTheViper posted to confirm then never again. Trying to tr people here is sort of nonsensical
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 82, Amy Dunne wrote:Me and Taly think it’s unlikely that anyone rolled triple scum, so my working theory is that the scumiest players are some combo of T - M - M.
And how do you define the scummiest players?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 93, Dunnstral wrote:Trying to sort for 3 different games at the same time with no flips is challenging. With no pressure on anyone, it's not possible.

I'm fine with eliminating SLTheViper, who did confirm in the pt but never posted in thread.

I'm also fine with eliminating Amy Dunne because I think their defense based on little is suspicious.

If Amy is scum, she could be partnered with Taly or Meg, or with Taly or Meg's partners in one of the pairings. That's a lot of possibilities for being paired with someone she is defending here.

Also, I disagree with the last line of 81. What is a miselim here? This first elimination results in six alignments being revealed, there is a good chance that at least one of those is mafia.

Each setup has 2 town-town pairs, and 2 town-mafia pairs. That means that mafia exists in 50% of pairs in each game. The chance of us eliminating somebody and having everybody flip town is 12.5%.
Yoi shouldn’t be fine with eliminating me, since I’m clearly trying to figure out this game. What is suspicious? I would really like to know why you are down with eliminating a slot who is clearly actively engaged and trying to solve?

I am trying to figure out this game and if people can’t see that and they clearly aren’t reading my posts.

I am very obviously not scum here Dunn and I don’t understand how you’re not seeing that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 96, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 82, Amy Dunne wrote:Me and Taly think it’s unlikely that anyone rolled triple scum, so my working theory is that the scumiest players are some combo of T - M - M.
And how do you define the scummiest players?
Well, based on that last post, you’re not correctly reading me anyway, so I don’t know why I’m even bothering but my theory is based on motive. I think that double scum players have the most invested in playing to a scum wincon. As I already said, I think the odds of any triple scum players is statistically extremely low.

It’s very frustrating that I am getting sr for genuinely trying to solve, so that’s kind’ve pissing me off. If I’m scum, I don’t care and don’t try to solve, which anyone who is not blind can clearly see I’m doing.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You are trying to use tone to read and be read, and I think that with no pressure and flips, there is no way that kind of thing will work in this setup. Most people are going to be a mix of town and mafia in their games

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”