Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 134, Andresvmb wrote:Koba not going to lie - if mollie flips Town here, I would agitate hard to get you executed.
What is your read on mollie now, andres btw? I want you to commit becsuse i am getting uneasy feelings of you egging things on here.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 241, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 173, Wright and Justice wrote:No the fuck i didnt.
I assumed it was a true claim becuase im autistic and took it at face value
Fuck you if you think i thought it was a joke becsuse it was *not* clearly a joke to me
In post 174, Wright and Justice wrote:I was considering your hood real.and my fucking push on you askkng why you outted it wjth a null read on andees should be proof that was my thought process not whatever garbage about "fishing hood status".

Would you not fucking think its scummy for a neighbor to claim with anything above a scumread? Because i do.
im not sure if there’s a tonal tell here and in which direction if so
In post 242, innocentvillager wrote:I don’t think anyone should be ignored ftr
Point taken.

I will have to think about this. I think I must have been skimming their posts without meaning to, and missed the tonal quality of these two posts. I am trying to read their posts through an unbiased lens, but I admit, I am pretty biased at this point. I feel like I need more info before I can do anymore real, meaningful game-solving because it is a hood game and it is the default. The game content is pretty starved, except for the people who are going in circles in their discussion because there is nothing else to do.

I can't further my case on Wright and Justice anymore than I already have. Which is why I might be unconsciously ignoring them more than I should. I try to read all of their posts but not respond until Gamma posted.

In isolation, I think I get what you mean. I am on the spectrum too, and this puts things in a different light. Somehow I missed this, so I am gonna take a step back.

Thank you for this <3

UNVOTE: Wright and Justice

I am not abandoning my read, just giving them oxygen to post w/o so much pressure.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:46 pm

I dont feel pressured by someone using blatant lies to push me but rather annoyed but nice to know ur finally gonna stfu about us and actually play the game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 244, innocentvillager wrote:I don’t understand the distinction between body of work and independent sorry
arc of tonal reading through multiple posts vs a single post or interaction. The read is cumulative.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 252, Wright and Justice wrote:I dont feel pressured by someone using blatant lies to push me but rather annoyed but nice to know ur finally gonna stfu about us and actually play the game
I have asked you, a couple of times, "where are the lies" and all I get is bluster, repetition, and deflection.. and I try to redirect you to what actually happened and then we start going in circles.

I am asking that we both take a step back, and reevaluate our positions. I think I missed some very important social cues.
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Prod dodge, has been a little rough around the edges for the past couple days.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 202, T3 wrote:
In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
Why is that scummy?
like I get that it's scummy in theory
i just realized how completely inane this sounds
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:35 am

Post by T3 »

atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:24 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
why do u think that again?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:36 am

re pirate's 251 uh i think you again inferred some more stuff about my post than i was going for myself? i simply noted those two koba outburst posts as posts i probalby should've been getting a tonal read from but wasn't sure if it's actually town indicative or scum indicative. can you explain what you found towny about it? maybe you'll convince me
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 259, innocentvillager wrote:re pirate's 251 uh i think you again inferred some more stuff about my post than i was going for myself? i simply noted those two koba outburst posts as posts i probalby should've been getting a tonal read from but wasn't sure if it's actually town indicative or scum indicative.
can you explain what you found towny about it?
maybe you'll convince me
wrt the italicized and the bold:

are you asking me if I think
your
post is townie or W&J's?

I missed those two posts and I am taking a step back because I have grown to understand that neurodivergents have a completely different set of scumtells than neurotypicals. I misread Titus for years because of this, and it caused a lot of pain on both parts. We worked through it and now she is my favorite player and we send each other gifts.

Again, I am not abandoning my read. I am just shelving it for now.

The reason I am shelving it is because I want to think about it and I am waiting for other people to post.

I kind of want to vote Flea, 2 posts and 1 is a prod dodge. At this point I am wanting to lim one of the lurkers.
whew!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:38 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

I'm going to step away from reading Wright/Molie since I'm going back and forth and having WiFom issues with them and stuff like thread reaction (I can explain this but it would be a giant wishy washy blob so meh)

Reading through those that posted, I don't really like IV. While I understand that IV plays by PoE, their posts feel extraordinary uncommitted. Below is a subsection from their ISO with bold highlighting parts I deemed to be unwilling to commit.

Spoiler:
In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town
maybe not

Holden
seems alright maybe a little performative
In post 91, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not convinced that FN is like that essential this game to protect and withhold neighbor info and solvy stuff
but I’ll go along with whatever ppl think
In post 96, innocentvillager wrote:hang in there gamma

yeah I just said it
seemed performative lool didn’t say it’s not in townrange but thanks for bringing up the meta nugget
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
In post 162, innocentvillager wrote:
note that bizarre/wrong doesn't mean i think you're scum necessarily just worth parking my vote here rn, also im more of a PoE type player anyway so not that many things scum ping me, etc etc

*Entire post reduces impact of the read
In post 237, innocentvillager wrote:I kinda think u are town because you have been very straight-up with everything you say idk it’s a weak tonal read that I got in the last like 15 seconds.
I didn’t really have a read on u before that but just noting it here that I had this thought before I go
In post 241, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 173, Wright and Justice wrote:No the fuck i didnt.
I assumed it was a true claim becuase im autistic and took it at face value
Fuck you if you think i thought it was a joke becsuse it was *not* clearly a joke to me
In post 174, Wright and Justice wrote:I was considering your hood real.and my fucking push on you askkng why you outted it wjth a null read on andees should be proof that was my thought process not whatever garbage about "fishing hood status".

Would you not fucking think its scummy for a neighbor to claim with anything above a scumread? Because i do.
im not sure if there’s a tonal tell here and in which direction if so

In these posts, it feels IV is purposely leaving the door open on a lot of their points. in particular rubbed me the wrong way as it gives multiple reasons to back out of the read established in which ALREADY talked in length about why their voting. As such, 162 feels redundant and displays a type of worry about appearing 'correct' that I associate with scum. In other words:
IV seemed more concerned on justfiying the vote and providing a way out rather then committing to it.
this is additionally alarming since the point was to apply pressure which is undermined by the rest of the posts.

Given how consistent this tone is as well, I am scumleaning them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: innocentvillager

IV: can you give me a working PoE of your headstate right now? Please try to inculde some rationale with it. If it is truely wishywashy, then please give me details upon why it's like that to you.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:41 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

(Also I have written Dysgraphia so I sympathize mollie)

I want to hear T3's TvT point, but I actually like their posts still.

The fact I can't recall any more player posts beyond that group is alarming ahhhh.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:46 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

This may also be a really dumb question but:
In post 171, innocentvillager wrote:sure i will play along with the don't claim hoods thing i don't see a good reason not to
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?
i don't really think im readable yet ive had some shitposts and argued about some things i think are just not true, both of which are things i do as both alignments

and it's helpful to know early confidence is a thing for you

question for u how does scum!you approach this day different from what you're doing here? i get the sense that you're a powerwolf type player that wants to control everything early
but i haven't played with u so idrk

@Wright and Justice, have only one of your heads played with IV before or have neither played with them? I beleive Dokkba (I butcher names) is the one who has, but the quote post seems to be replying to that side of the Hydra so I'm confused a bit.

That's what happens when you are a donkey sheriff
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Hmm

FaceBone I have two requests for when you catch up:

1) What's your read on T3 (if you got one)
2) What's your take on Mollie trying to branch out from the interactions with Wright?

Bonus) Does it hurt your soul knowing your name abbreviated is FB such as Facebook? Do you ever stuff your voodoo head in a textbook to get along with that accursed social platform?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:17 am

OK I owe you peeps a game, lets see what early reads I can get.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:58 am

in 161 i explained why i was voting koba which is essentially what they were asking. i found those things weird but not necessarily scummy and i wanted to make that clear in 162. i wasn't really voting for the sake of applying pressure

i can understand you disliking my wishiwashiness, but that's just me as a player as both alignments. im not very confident on a lot of things especially early on which is in stark contrast to a player like koba.

ive played with gamma but not really with koba.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 am

the point of my vote wasn't really specifically to apply pressure, im not sure why you think that was the primary goal. i just wanted to have my vote somewhere while i talked to them

as for my current reads, no townreads and no scumleans. i think Holden and pirate are townleans. T3 im not sure but maybe slight townlean but im going to sort this slot as it goes on. wright is still pretty null for me. i don't have any opinion on anyone else

I'm not going to explain all these reads but if you want a specific one i can go more into it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:39 am

In post 248, Wright and Justice wrote:I'd like the inactives in flea/alice to engage the game more btw
At this point, game has been active for about 30ish hours...

Almost like I had an event for the day.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 am

W+J strong start, Koba doing the usual, but then immediately covering Gammas ass
even though Gamma posted
My bad, I thought gamma had posted, they hadn't.
Sus.

Pirate Mollie amazing entry

Typical facebones entry, and typical response to facebones entry...

Bad response to mollie from WJ

WJ flipped signers? nope, me being dumb

Golden gun beholden.

Koba wanting me to town tell 18 hours into a game where I don't towntell in any game makes me lol.

WJ/PM is TvsS. Knowing my Bias on Koba is here I don't want to fall into my usual pit of just confbiasing them as scum... PM makes an amazing post though.
Shame about the misgendering >.<

IV is someone I need to look at.

Oh personal attack time... and it gets better.

Auties rise up.

And of course, give an inch and someone will take the whole damned mile...

And thats the quick notes version because I don't have the energy or medication to do my usual
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Just got home from my boyfriends house.
I'm gonna be relaxing because my social energy is drained, saw alice elitelling so im gonna keep my vote here.
-wright
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 265, T3 wrote:
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
How is the first part TvT indicative though? What about the clash screams town vs town instead of one of them being scum and catching the other off guard?
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote:in 161 i explained why i was voting koba which is essentially what they were asking. i found those things weird but not necessarily scummy and i wanted to make that clear in 162. i wasn't really voting for the sake of applying pressure

i can understand you disliking my wishiwashiness, but that's just me as a player as both alignments.
im not very confident on a lot of things especially early on which is in stark contrast to a player like koba.

ive played with gamma but not really with koba.
It's more that you are being wishy-washy AND setting up ways to get out of stuff. That's why it rubs me wrong.

Could you elaborate about your feelings about T3?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 270, Flea The Magician wrote:W+J strong start, Koba doing the usual, but then immediately covering Gammas ass
even though Gamma posted
My bad, I thought gamma had posted, they hadn't.
Sus.

Pirate Mollie amazing entry

Typical facebones entry, and typical response to facebones entry...

Bad response to mollie from WJ

WJ flipped signers? nope, me being dumb

Golden gun beholden.

Koba wanting me to town tell 18 hours into a game where I don't towntell in any game makes me lol.

WJ/PM is TvsS. Knowing my Bias on Koba is here I don't want to fall into my usual pit of just confbiasing them as scum... PM makes an amazing post though.
Shame about the misgendering >.<

IV is someone I need to look at.

Oh personal attack time... and it gets better.

Auties rise up.

And of course, give an inch and someone will take the whole damned mile...

And thats the quick notes version because I don't have the energy or medication to do my usual
God I wish I had a golden gun. Though I don't have good track records when it comes to being a Vig.

Why is IV someone you want to look at in particular?
In post 271, Wright and Justice wrote:Just got home from my boyfriends house.
I'm gonna be relaxing because my social energy is drained, saw alice elitelling so im gonna keep my vote here.
-wright
But but....we could make 5 more pages!!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

You know what.

I can't with this slot.

Dkoba just made a post in our hood where it was clear that his priorities are special/power role hunting over scumhunting. Like it is really freaking
obvious

I am 98% sure this slot is scum.

This isn't TvT,
they are trying to force the perception that it is
. They did this in our hood before we even got into it.

My logic and my reasons for thinking they are scum are sound and I stand by those reasons. But I am one person and it takes a combined town to win a game.

VOTE: Wight and Justice
whew!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”