Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 347, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
1) "could be scum" is a shit reason. You are accusing me that I would never do that as town(which is impossible as a) I did it in a previous iteration of this setup, b) I am town this game) so nice try alice
2) I self meta on the regular as town. Wanna get dunked on? I refuse to talk about self meta as *scum* because it makes it harder for me actually. A conclusion with no basis in fact.
Take a shot and reread it.

Alice: why is 1) scum lean and not NAI? That logic only makes sense if you come from it with the notion that they are scum only. Show me why it's AI.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 349, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 261, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm going to step away from reading Wright/Molie since I'm going back and forth and having WiFom issues with them and stuff like thread reaction (I can explain this but it would be a giant wishy washy blob so meh)

Reading through those that posted, I don't really like IV. While I understand that IV plays by PoE, their posts feel extraordinary uncommitted. Below is a subsection from their ISO with bold highlighting parts I deemed to be unwilling to commit.

Spoiler:
In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town
maybe not

Holden
seems alright maybe a little performative
In post 91, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not convinced that FN is like that essential this game to protect and withhold neighbor info and solvy stuff
but I’ll go along with whatever ppl think
In post 96, innocentvillager wrote:hang in there gamma

yeah I just said it
seemed performative lool didn’t say it’s not in townrange but thanks for bringing up the meta nugget
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
In post 162, innocentvillager wrote:
note that bizarre/wrong doesn't mean i think you're scum necessarily just worth parking my vote here rn, also im more of a PoE type player anyway so not that many things scum ping me, etc etc

*Entire post reduces impact of the read
In post 237, innocentvillager wrote:I kinda think u are town because you have been very straight-up with everything you say idk it’s a weak tonal read that I got in the last like 15 seconds.
I didn’t really have a read on u before that but just noting it here that I had this thought before I go
In post 241, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 173, Wright and Justice wrote:No the fuck i didnt.
I assumed it was a true claim becuase im autistic and took it at face value
Fuck you if you think i thought it was a joke becsuse it was *not* clearly a joke to me
In post 174, Wright and Justice wrote:I was considering your hood real.and my fucking push on you askkng why you outted it wjth a null read on andees should be proof that was my thought process not whatever garbage about "fishing hood status".

Would you not fucking think its scummy for a neighbor to claim with anything above a scumread? Because i do.
im not sure if there’s a tonal tell here and in which direction if so

In these posts, it feels IV is purposely leaving the door open on a lot of their points. in particular rubbed me the wrong way as it gives multiple reasons to back out of the read established in which ALREADY talked in length about why their voting. As such, 162 feels redundant and displays a type of worry about appearing 'correct' that I associate with scum. In other words:
IV seemed more concerned on justfiying the vote and providing a way out rather then committing to it.
this is additionally alarming since the point was to apply pressure which is undermined by the rest of the posts.

Given how consistent this tone is as well, I am scumleaning them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: innocentvillager

IV: can you give me a working PoE of your headstate right now? Please try to inculde some rationale with it. If it is truely wishywashy, then please give me details upon why it's like that to you.
btw ^^ @mollie refute this :)
requoting to make sure its on new page
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Why do they have to refute it tho?

Have they ever stated they townlean IV?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Yes, for pretty weak reasoning too.

I assume based on a preflip from us too if we wanna draw a town POV conclusion there.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 pm

In post 99, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 80, Wright and Justice wrote:Your read on me is predicated on you thinking im pushing anti town mechs.
Its a terrible way to sort someone.

You have refused to answer anything more in depth about IV and seem.to have no opinion about anyone else except to compare it to me
1. I never said I was pushing you for anti-town mechs, I was pushing you because several things that seemed internally inconsistent to town!you that I had experienced, admittedly limitedly, did not add up. And your posts in our hood are pretty scummy.

2. I liked IV's reaction. I think I even said that. It is called a gut read, which you seemed super hyped about with Tm3, but suddenly have an aversion to it.

It would be nice to hear from other players in the game. :)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:14 pm

mollie has played a game that is predicated on avoiding engaging with anyone.

in our hood I tried to engage mollie on reads on other slots before the hood was outted but mollie refused to - a pattern that can even be seen in this thread.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Mate I don't do the bloody metas. Mine alone makes a compelling case not to :lol:

Let's give Mollie some time to respond and reply. I beleive you already made that point before, so giving each other time to develop new thoughts will be beneficial.

Besides it will be nice as an outsider to have points generated in the thread rather then the PT to go off of since we don't have murky optics.

Why did Gamma say T3 was town?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:19 pm

In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
In post 187, pirate mollie wrote:Except to Gamma.
In post 185, Wright and Justice wrote:VOTE: pirate mollie
you're twisting the facts of what happened in that large theme and trying to paint me as scum for it. I lurked in that game in part because I was massively disengaged. Yes, I wasn't entirely comfortable there, but you are excluding a detail that I think is rather important to make your push go more smoothly. Nuh uh.

-Justice
So when you and Dkoba were comparing notes, did you tell him that I tend to get into TvT's? That would make sense with what is in our hood. We have never gotten into a TvT, ever. You know why? Because you are a good egg. Why? because you are
decent person
. You don't posture, you don't bully people, you don't stomp around and belittle people and try to make them feel bad about themselves. Not in any game ever, when we played together.

The only reason I am pushing you is because I firmly believe you two to be scum, both independently and combined. You know Dkoba's reactions are bad. He is coming from a position of trying to control the narrative vs finding scum. The push on IV was ridiculous.
In post 231, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 228, Wright and Justice wrote:How are you reading holden here, mollie?
In post 229, Wright and Justice wrote:I think they're solidly town based on how their thought process presents itself looking at other people, despite being a bit odd. And with this i think they are actually trying to solve the game, notably with how they were interacting with my slot, about myself and people like t3.
In post 230, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie i have to conclude you are scum afraid to tread on toes and spew other people if you refuse to make reads elsewhere btw.
Im trying to push content out of you and you refuse to talk about more than just me and talk in circles about it.
There is only like 5 minutes trying you "trying to push content" out of me and your first non-belligerent post. :lol:

I went to the bathroom and did my nightly skincare routine. I mean I can do that, yeah?

I am keeping my cards close to my chest because I am waiting to hear more content from other players. This is just my playstyle, especially in neighborhood game, when I suspect my neighbor is scum.

I already said, I think IV is town because I think they intuitively picked up on the over-explaining of the post that they reacted to, that I liked. I think that they picked up on that it seemed scum motivated. It is a weak read.

I have a weak scumread on T3, but I can't decide if I think this is a playstyle thing.

I need more content from Holden.

I am not sure why you expect me to be able to read the players that have barely posted.

Do you have reads on them? I see you are voting Alice but she also FOSed you so :/
mollie's view on IV ^

they refuse to speak about IV in detail. they think IV is town for an action - not for analysis.

that isn't a genuine way to make a read.

also the null read on holden based on how much holden has said thus far and parsed is complete bullshit.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:20 pm

In post 356, HoldenGolden wrote:Mate I don't do the bloody metas. Mine alone makes a compelling case not to :lol:

Let's give Mollie some time to respond and reply. I beleive you already made that point before, so giving each other time to develop new thoughts will be beneficial.

Besides it will be nice as an outsider to have points generated in the thread rather then the PT to go off of since we don't have murky optics.

Why did Gamma say T3 was town?
gamma said she felt like t3 was sorting and not taking sides, and she said he felt towny- not that he was town. (T3 is notoriously difficult to read)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 331, pirate mollie wrote: Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.
Oh, I agree with those townreads but that isn't what you are saying.

You keep asking me who is your partner, but you haven't said who you thought Alice's partner was. So I will ask because if I don't you will discredit me because I assumed that you would be more forthcoming.

Who is Alice's partner?

Oh would be protown play to stop posting for an hour and allow other interaction to occur.

I am one person trying to post, and I can't keep up with both of you spamming the thread.
whew!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Actually I'm kinda confused so entertain me dear Wright.

You seem to be using meta a lot. This is fine despite my gripes with it. Have you considered mine at all in conjuction with your read?

I beleive I'm the only one so far that you haven't mentioned any past history (I have theories why), so I'm curious.

Also thanks for the T3 bit. I agree the read on IV is weak though the time it was given it makes sense? Again would like to see Mollie renewed stance on it.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Oh no this is all 1 person for the most part.

all posts from gamma are signed "Justice"

I am very capable of solo posting this much.

And I was done after my last post.

I do notice you still refuse to talk about IV and dance around making reads or interacting with content that implies sorting other slots - which is incredibly scummy.

If you wish to just keep making the case for us by proving our point about that continuously - go right ahead. I have no qualms about an easy town win.

At the moment I'm 100% sure the solve is within IV/Mollie/Alice and leaning hard on IV/Mollie purely with everyone else town.
-Wright
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm

In post 360, HoldenGolden wrote:Actually I'm kinda confused so entertain me dear Wright.

You seem to be using meta a lot. This is fine despite my gripes with it. Have you considered mine at all in conjuction with your read?

I beleive I'm the only one so far that you haven't mentioned any past history (I have theories why), so I'm curious.

Also thanks for the T3 bit. I agree the read on IV is weak though the time it was given it makes sense? Again would like to see Mollie renewed stance on it.
Yes meta from brass played a part in my initial townlean on you.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:28 pm

I must have implied it somewhere, but it was that you were posting similarly to there but also your overall posting is just very deep and solvy which is a stronger reason than meta here because the game was over a year ago.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:31 pm

In post 359, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 331, pirate mollie wrote: Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.
Oh, I agree with those townreads but that isn't what you are saying.

You keep asking me who is your partner, but you haven't said who you thought Alice's partner was. So I will ask because if I don't you will discredit me because I assumed that you would be more forthcoming.

Who is Alice's partner?

Oh would be protown play to stop posting for an hour and allow other interaction to occur.

I am one person trying to post, and I can't keep up with both of you spamming the thread.

Fun fact: in the hood i said:

if IV is not FN, they are likley just scum here and thus alice's top bet for partner.

And if IV was FN then I still thought it was alice but I wasn't sure who would be the partner and said who I thought was probably town in that instance - which was that mollie was prob town there based on the fact mollie scum was based on IV scum.

I was at this point thinking that mollie was just tunneled town but repeatedly still refusing to engage about slots outside of themselves was enough to flip my read on them here.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Another lie for the books, Mollie. Not looking god for ya eh?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 359, pirate mollie wrote:Oh would be protown play to stop posting for an hour and allow other interaction to occur.

Spoiler:
https://m.imgur.com/eOeSxzz

Its not woeking wirh img tag so please click it

Look at me mollie, I am the captain right now.

Don't worry about the lawyers. I'm your counter lawyer. Confide in me. Talk to me. Don't worry about them right now and just come blabber to me about the game. I want to know things. Many things!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:32 pm

WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 362, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 360, HoldenGolden wrote:Actually I'm kinda confused so entertain me dear Wright.

Yes meta from brass played a part in my initial townlean on you.

Have you bother to look at my scum meta...? Lmao
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm

ok final post before I dip I have a headache rn but I've said my piece <3

-Wright
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm

In post 363, Wright and Justice wrote:I must have implied it somewhere, but it was that you were posting similarly to there but also
your overall posting is just very deep and solvy which is a stronger reason than meta here because the game was over a year ago.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 367, Wright and Justice wrote:WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
It's a donkey sheriff.

Hence why I refer to myself as donkey sheriff

Pedit: fair.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 338, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 260, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 259, innocentvillager wrote:re pirate's 251 uh i think you again inferred some more stuff about my post than i was going for myself? i simply noted those two koba outburst posts as posts i probalby should've been getting a tonal read from but wasn't sure if it's actually town indicative or scum indicative.
can you explain what you found towny about it?
maybe you'll convince me
wrt the italicized and the bold:

are you asking me if I think
your
post is townie or W&J's?

I missed those two posts and I am taking a step back because I have grown to understand that neurodivergents have a completely different set of scumtells than neurotypicals. I misread Titus for years because of this, and it caused a lot of pain on both parts. We worked through it and now she is my favorite player and we send each other gifts.

Again, I am not abandoning my read. I am just shelving it for now.

The reason I am shelving it is because I want to think about it and I am waiting for other people to post.

I kind of want to vote Flea, 2 posts and 1 is a prod dodge. At this point I am wanting to lim one of the lurkers
I thought you loved me Dokba :(

(Above is just random post I found where priate give something else then you guys. I'm quoting mainly to show that more needs to be said then general blanket statements that discredits both of you)

Anyways since 2v1 is your issue private mollie, takk with me. What do you think of Flea's last posts? Anyone else sparks your timbers?
It is hard to get reads and respond thoughtfully to the thread, when W&J keeps spamming it. I am trying to be selective in my responses, because I am one 1 person responding to what feels like 20. I seriously need them to shut up for a minute.

I don't know! Gun to my head I would say town, but it isn't a ride or die. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give that read a 2, with confidence. I will have to examine my bias in that they thought I had an amazing entrance, and I know I am susceptible to flattery.

What are your thoughts on other players thus far?
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by T3 »

Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by T3 »

Re: