Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
You are like a breath of fresh air.
whew!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 372, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 338, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 260, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 259, innocentvillager wrote:re pirate's 251 uh i think you again inferred some more stuff about my post than i was going for myself? i simply noted those two koba outburst posts as posts i probalby should've been getting a tonal read from but wasn't sure if it's actually town indicative or scum indicative.
can you explain what you found towny about it?
maybe you'll convince me
wrt the italicized and the bold:

are you asking me if I think
your
post is townie or W&J's?

I missed those two posts and I am taking a step back because I have grown to understand that neurodivergents have a completely different set of scumtells than neurotypicals. I misread Titus for years because of this, and it caused a lot of pain on both parts. We worked through it and now she is my favorite player and we send each other gifts.

Again, I am not abandoning my read. I am just shelving it for now.

The reason I am shelving it is because I want to think about it and I am waiting for other people to post.

I kind of want to vote Flea, 2 posts and 1 is a prod dodge. At this point I am wanting to lim one of the lurkers
I thought you loved me Dokba :(

(Above is just random post I found where priate give something else then you guys. I'm quoting mainly to show that more needs to be said then general blanket statements that discredits both of you)

Anyways since 2v1 is your issue private mollie, takk with me. What do you think of Flea's last posts? Anyone else sparks your timbers?
It is hard to get reads and respond thoughtfully to the thread, when W&J keeps spamming it. I am trying to be selective in my responses, because I am one 1 person responding to what feels like 20. I seriously need them to shut up for a minute.

I don't know! Gun to my head I would say town, but it isn't a ride or die. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give that read a 2, with confidence. I will have to examine my bias in that they thought I had an amazing entrance, and I know I am susceptible to flattery.

What are your thoughts on other players thus far?
Then focus on me, take your time, and reply to our dialogs.

Treat it as they don't exist for 24 hours. It may be hard, but we will get more done that way. If nothing happens, we'll, you guys got 6 days to resume battle >:)

Id like if you use this oppertunity to formulate a good IV read. I'm interested in it because that's who I'm pushing, and your hood friend is interested in it too for other reasons that do not matter such much right now.

I've kinda stated my feelings on players throughout my posts but so far the tldr looks like:

IV: scum lean
You and WrightJustice: bundled trouble.
T3: townvibes
Flea: gut vibe town which I'm too drunk to deeply explain.

(Andrea's | Alice | facebone) are all moot. I have thoughts on some, but not enough to develop anything.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 346, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 342, HoldenGolden wrote:Eariler you were agreeing with IV that their meta covered stuff like that unless I'm not remembering. Is it mainly the connection that drives you to render them scummy or are you np longer thinking that's within the relem of town IV?

Pedit: I agree with the association.
Yeah their later posts being super wishywashy is what I expect from scum IV.

I have a recent game where I was replaced in on limlo where I did read IV's posts to find associatives: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87680
That sounds creepy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 349, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 261, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm going to step away from reading Wright/Molie since I'm going back and forth and having WiFom issues with them and stuff like thread reaction (I can explain this but it would be a giant wishy washy blob so meh)

Reading through those that posted, I don't really like IV. While I understand that IV plays by PoE, their posts feel extraordinary uncommitted. Below is a subsection from their ISO with bold highlighting parts I deemed to be unwilling to commit.

Spoiler:
In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town
maybe not

Holden
seems alright maybe a little performative
In post 91, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not convinced that FN is like that essential this game to protect and withhold neighbor info and solvy stuff
but I’ll go along with whatever ppl think
In post 96, innocentvillager wrote:hang in there gamma

yeah I just said it
seemed performative lool didn’t say it’s not in townrange but thanks for bringing up the meta nugget
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
In post 162, innocentvillager wrote:
note that bizarre/wrong doesn't mean i think you're scum necessarily just worth parking my vote here rn, also im more of a PoE type player anyway so not that many things scum ping me, etc etc

*Entire post reduces impact of the read
In post 237, innocentvillager wrote:I kinda think u are town because you have been very straight-up with everything you say idk it’s a weak tonal read that I got in the last like 15 seconds.
I didn’t really have a read on u before that but just noting it here that I had this thought before I go
In post 241, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 173, Wright and Justice wrote:No the fuck i didnt.
I assumed it was a true claim becuase im autistic and took it at face value
Fuck you if you think i thought it was a joke becsuse it was *not* clearly a joke to me
In post 174, Wright and Justice wrote:I was considering your hood real.and my fucking push on you askkng why you outted it wjth a null read on andees should be proof that was my thought process not whatever garbage about "fishing hood status".

Would you not fucking think its scummy for a neighbor to claim with anything above a scumread? Because i do.
im not sure if there’s a tonal tell here and in which direction if so

In these posts, it feels IV is purposely leaving the door open on a lot of their points. in particular rubbed me the wrong way as it gives multiple reasons to back out of the read established in which ALREADY talked in length about why their voting. As such, 162 feels redundant and displays a type of worry about appearing 'correct' that I associate with scum. In other words:
IV seemed more concerned on justfiying the vote and providing a way out rather then committing to it.
this is additionally alarming since the point was to apply pressure which is undermined by the rest of the posts.

Given how consistent this tone is as well, I am scumleaning them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: innocentvillager

IV: can you give me a working PoE of your headstate right now? Please try to inculde some rationale with it. If it is truely wishywashy, then please give me details upon why it's like that to you.
btw ^^ @mollie refute this :)
Uhm...what am I refuting? The question is addressed to IV. I try not to answer questions directed to other people, Guapo's Law and all that. Especially a player that I have a weak townread, but that you think is the FN and are voting them.

Like I can't with you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 355, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie has played a game that is predicated on avoiding engaging with anyone.
-
in our hood I tried to engage mollie on reads on other slots before the hood was outted but mollie refused to - a pattern that can even be seen in this thread.
You tried to engage me on a scum!IV read, right after they voted you.

The next person you go after is Alice, who FOSED you.

Then you say that you think the friendly neighbor is in IV/Andres.

Now IV/Me are a scumteam.

I have asked you several times to point to the posts where I lied and you disproved them. Because I don't remember that happening.

I asked you something else and you never answered.

If you are town then the protown thing would be to go back and answer the questions in order to avoid hypocrisy (accusation aimed at me) because otherwise YOU are the one who is projecting your shit on
me.

You have given zero reads with depth. "Oh Holden's town entrance looks good!", was your read on another player while demanding more depth from my reads in which I have repeatedly said, were weak due to not being enough content at the time. Oh! You said Flea's entrance looked good too.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 360, HoldenGolden wrote:Actually I'm kinda confused so entertain me dear Wright.

You seem to be using meta a lot. This is fine despite my gripes with it. Have you considered mine at all in conjuction with your read?

I beleive I'm the only one so far that you haven't mentioned any past history (I have theories why), so I'm curious.

Also thanks for the T3 bit. I agree the read on IV is weak though the time it was given it makes sense? Again would like to see Mollie renewed stance on it.
I already nuanced this in a previous post. Could you just iso me? I am getting exhausted.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 366, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 359, pirate mollie wrote:Oh would be protown play to stop posting for an hour and allow other interaction to occur.

I am one person trying to post, and I can't keep up with both of you spamming the thread.
Spoiler:
https://m.imgur.com/eOeSxzz

Its not woeking wirh img tag so please click it

Look at me mollie, I am the captain right now.

Don't worry about the lawyers. I'm your counter lawyer. Confide in me. Talk to me. Don't worry about them right now and just come blabber to me about the game. I want to know things. Many things!
I am here but catching up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
I admit, I have no idea how to read you, but you weirdly chainsaw defend W&J here, and a couple of times before this , with hidden rules as to how you think mafia is played.

You said you were scum in 5 recent games, what does your town play look like? Other than W&J's meta on you?
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 367, Wright and Justice wrote:WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
wtf
for some reason i thought it was a dog wearinga hazmatt suit
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 383, pirate mollie wrote:
I admit, I have no idea how to read you, but you weirdly chainsaw defend W&J here, and a couple of times before this , with hidden rules as to how you think mafia is played.

You said you were scum in 5 recent games, what does your town play look like? Other than W&J's meta on you?
My townplay is usually low energy. I can link my most recent games when I'm on laptop tomorrow.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

looool scum is so lucky I’m not going to put in mega effort this game otherwise I’d be unlimmable. I can’t remember the last time I got killed off as town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:03 pm

there’s literally no case on me wtf

The closest thing I have seen is I’m wishy washy and i was wishy washy in a scumgame

the “looks like you’re providing ways to back out of reads” Is not a real argument like wtf??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:03 pm

literally hot fucking garbage lol like this is ridiculous

koba probably scum here or just fucking awful
Holden awful
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:04 pm

it’s laughable how you people get such horrifucking wrong confident reads out of what is not AI play
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:05 pm

okay that’s my tilt emotional first order reaction rant to getting run up I’ll get over it soon.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:06 pm

sorry for being toxic again (:
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:07 pm

In post 346, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 342, HoldenGolden wrote:Eariler you were agreeing with IV that their meta covered stuff like that unless I'm not remembering. Is it mainly the connection that drives you to render them scummy or are you np longer thinking that's within the relem of town IV?

Pedit: I agree with the association.
Yeah their later posts being super wishywashy is what I expect from scum IV.

I have a recent game where I was replaced in on limlo where I did read IV's posts to find associatives: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87680
like lol what is this a case? Is this how we’re doing meta now? strong player
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

why are you town?
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:09 pm

In post 334, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 307, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 281, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 276, Wright and Justice wrote:I outted an FN read and they interpreted me as only fishing for FN(in the same post I outted a couple reads on Alice + Flea)

It's a misrepresentation and I won't elaborate one it because its blatantly antitown to share my PR reads when they are actually good.
So....

this is the second time that Dkoba is answering a question aimed at me with the intent of discrediting me, before I had a chance to respond.

This is what I mean by trying to control the narrative in lieu of scumhunting.
I mean, is Koba's description wrong? Koba outed who they thought might be FN, and didn't push the discussion past that point. And from personal experience, koba is notable as being able to pick up on certain PR tells

-Justice
Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.
VOTE: Mollie
mollie feels tonally town here and ur omgus seems emotional because he’s tunneled on you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:10 pm

im not sure if there’s anything here out of my scumrange honestly but I do know the reasons for scumreading me are bad
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 376, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 372, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 338, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 260, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 259, innocentvillager wrote:re pirate's 251 uh i think you again inferred some more stuff about my post than i was going for myself? i simply noted those two koba outburst posts as posts i probalby should've been getting a tonal read from but wasn't sure if it's actually town indicative or scum indicative.
can you explain what you found towny about it?
maybe you'll convince me
wrt the italicized and the bold:

are you asking me if I think
your
post is townie or W&J's?

I missed those two posts and I am taking a step back because I have grown to understand that neurodivergents have a completely different set of scumtells than neurotypicals. I misread Titus for years because of this, and it caused a lot of pain on both parts. We worked through it and now she is my favorite player and we send each other gifts.

Again, I am not abandoning my read. I am just shelving it for now.

The reason I am shelving it is because I want to think about it and I am waiting for other people to post.

I kind of want to vote Flea, 2 posts and 1 is a prod dodge. At this point I am wanting to lim one of the lurkers
I thought you loved me Dokba :(

(Above is just random post I found where priate give something else then you guys. I'm quoting mainly to show that more needs to be said then general blanket statements that discredits both of you)

Anyways since 2v1 is your issue private mollie, takk with me. What do you think of Flea's last posts? Anyone else sparks your timbers?
It is hard to get reads and respond thoughtfully to the thread, when W&J keeps spamming it. I am trying to be selective in my responses, because I am one 1 person responding to what feels like 20. I seriously need them to shut up for a minute.

I don't know! Gun to my head I would say town, but it isn't a ride or die. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give that read a 2, with confidence. I will have to examine my bias in that they thought I had an amazing entrance, and I know I am susceptible to flattery.

What are your thoughts on other players thus far?
Then focus on me, take your time, and reply to our dialogs.

Treat it as they don't exist for 24 hours. It may be hard, but we will get more done that way. If nothing happens, we'll, you guys got 6 days to resume battle >:)

Id like if you use this oppertunity to formulate a good IV read. I'm interested in it because that's who I'm pushing, and your hood friend is interested in it too for other reasons that do not matter such much right now.

I've kinda stated my feelings on players throughout my posts but so far the tldr looks like:

IV: scum lean
You and WrightJustice: bundled trouble.
T3: townvibes
Flea: gut vibe town which I'm too drunk to deeply explain.

(Andrea's | Alice | facebone) are all moot. I have thoughts on some, but not enough to develop anything.
I don't like your list. Image

If you want to engage with me and determine my alignment, why are you not addressing the points that I have made against W&J, to see where I am coming from? I don't even know what your read on them is.

It seems you are trying to rushedly townbin us, with the early TvT assessment and the reiterative post here, and I am trying to weigh that in.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 261, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm going to step away from reading Wright/Molie since I'm going back and forth and having WiFom issues with them and stuff like thread reaction (I can explain this but it would be a giant wishy washy blob so meh)

Reading through those that posted, I don't really like IV. While I understand that IV plays by PoE, their posts feel extraordinary uncommitted. Below is a subsection from their ISO with bold highlighting parts I deemed to be unwilling to commit.

Spoiler:
In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town
maybe not

Holden
seems alright maybe a little performative
In post 91, innocentvillager wrote:I’m not convinced that FN is like that essential this game to protect and withhold neighbor info and solvy stuff
but I’ll go along with whatever ppl think
In post 96, innocentvillager wrote:hang in there gamma

yeah I just said it
seemed performative lool didn’t say it’s not in townrange but thanks for bringing up the meta nugget
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
In post 162, innocentvillager wrote:
note that bizarre/wrong doesn't mean i think you're scum necessarily just worth parking my vote here rn, also im more of a PoE type player anyway so not that many things scum ping me, etc etc

*Entire post reduces impact of the read
In post 237, innocentvillager wrote:I kinda think u are town because you have been very straight-up with everything you say idk it’s a weak tonal read that I got in the last like 15 seconds.
I didn’t really have a read on u before that but just noting it here that I had this thought before I go
In post 241, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 173, Wright and Justice wrote:No the fuck i didnt.
I assumed it was a true claim becuase im autistic and took it at face value
Fuck you if you think i thought it was a joke becsuse it was *not* clearly a joke to me
In post 174, Wright and Justice wrote:I was considering your hood real.and my fucking push on you askkng why you outted it wjth a null read on andees should be proof that was my thought process not whatever garbage about "fishing hood status".

Would you not fucking think its scummy for a neighbor to claim with anything above a scumread? Because i do.
im not sure if there’s a tonal tell here and in which direction if so

In these posts, it feels IV is purposely leaving the door open on a lot of their points. in particular rubbed me the wrong way as it gives multiple reasons to back out of the read established in which ALREADY talked in length about why their voting. As such, 162 feels redundant and displays a type of worry about appearing 'correct' that I associate with scum. In other words:
IV seemed more concerned on justfiying the vote and providing a way out rather then committing to it.
this is additionally alarming since the point was to apply pressure which is undermined by the rest of the posts.

Given how consistent this tone is as well, I am scumleaning them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: innocentvillager

IV: can you give me a working PoE of your headstate right now? Please try to inculde some rationale with it. If it is truely wishywashy, then please give me details upon why it's like that to you.
btw this is the case on you ^ and its consistent with how your scum meta operates.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:11 pm

In post 395, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 334, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 307, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 281, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 276, Wright and Justice wrote:I outted an FN read and they interpreted me as only fishing for FN(in the same post I outted a couple reads on Alice + Flea)

It's a misrepresentation and I won't elaborate one it because its blatantly antitown to share my PR reads when they are actually good.
So....

this is the second time that Dkoba is answering a question aimed at me with the intent of discrediting me, before I had a chance to respond.

This is what I mean by trying to control the narrative in lieu of scumhunting.
I mean, is Koba's description wrong? Koba outed who they thought might be FN, and didn't push the discussion past that point. And from personal experience, koba is notable as being able to pick up on certain PR tells

-Justice
Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.
VOTE: Mollie
mollie feels tonally town here and ur omgus seems emotional because he’s tunneled on you
because THEY are tunneled on you my deepest apologies mollie

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”