Micro 1035: Commandless Chain of Command [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:22 pm

pagetop to daddy
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun (Update): They/them

Post Post #101  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:32 pm

In post 93, skitter30 wrote:@dwlee: at the very least, i don't think salsa is scum with iv - her lolvotes on tw/cycle seem to ~uninvolved~ / ~uninterested~ if she were scum with iv
like i think she'd have some sort of comment to you on that if partners with them, vs just lolvoting someone because they didn't vote yet

Ignoring the push on her partner doesn't seem like something salsa wouldn't do
I prefer they, thanks :)

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #102  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 pm

In post 87, skitter30 wrote:
In post 49, Dwlee99 wrote:Did people miss IV saying he is scum


Uh yeah why are we glossing over this

you've met IV right
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #103  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:59 pm

In post 99, osuka wrote:popcorn to the duck

this early? sure ok. I'm a two shot tracker.
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #104  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:01 pm

I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #105  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:11 pm

In post 101, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 93, skitter30 wrote:@dwlee: at the very least, i don't think salsa is scum with iv - her lolvotes on tw/cycle seem to ~uninvolved~ / ~uninterested~ if she were scum with iv
like i think she'd have some sort of comment to you on that if partners with them, vs just lolvoting someone because they didn't vote yet

Ignoring the push on her partner doesn't seem like something salsa wouldn't do

I feel like she's have some sort of reaction
In post 102, the worst wrote:
In post 87, skitter30 wrote:
In post 49, Dwlee99 wrote:Did people miss IV saying he is scum


Uh yeah why are we glossing over this

you've met IV right


No, i've never played with him. Is this typical behavior?
Show

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:47 pm

In post 103, the worst wrote:
In post 99, osuka wrote:popcorn to the duck

this early? sure ok. I'm a two shot tracker.

oh fuck i didn’t mean it seriously are you serious
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:47 pm

oh shit oh fuck, jesus christ what have i done
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:50 pm

miller ascetic

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:50 pm

In post 105, skitter30 wrote:No, i've never played with him. Is this typical behavior?

yes it’s scum!indicative behavior.

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #110  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:53 pm

In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #111  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:54 pm

we are unstoppable or rather she is like she carried us in our last game and she’s gonna carry us after I die today like that’s literally why I’m okay coming clean rn because she is going to win regardless it’s actually just unfair if I don’t come clean

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:58 pm

In post 105, skitter30 wrote:No, i've never played with him. Is this typical behavior?

wait now I’m hurt we literally did play together in defcon .

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #113  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:00 am

In post 110, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other

so are you claiming neighbor?
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Salsabil Faria
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 02, 2020
Location: in Bad Player jail
Pronoun: She

Post Post #114  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:35 am

In post 78, DArby wrote:
In post 67, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 65, DArby wrote:
In post 63, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 44, DArby wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

And we’ve gone out of RVS.

How?

I caught scum.

Why Dwlee is scum?

Because I caught them.

Trust the process.

What is this process?

In post 82, Salsabil Faria wrote:Hmm...

The interaction between iv and Dwlee that moment seems fake/forced to me.

In post 95, osuka wrote:
In post 52, Dwlee99 wrote:I guess it's hero solve time: salsa/IV

conftown

confscum

UNVOTE: Cycle

VOTE: osuka

In post 110, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other


In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:we are unstoppable or rather she is like she carried us in our last game and she’s gonna carry us after I die today like that’s literally why I’m okay coming clean rn because she is going to win regardless it’s actually just unfair if I don’t come clean

:lol:

In post 113, osuka wrote:
In post 110, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other

so are you claiming neighbor?

Are you rolefishing? :shifty:
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.


salsabil faria has a lot of potential but also a lot of petulance, like if a five year old was given the wisdom of a fifty year old~Gamma Emerald

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:52 am

In post 114, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 78, DArby wrote:
In post 67, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 65, DArby wrote:
In post 63, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 44, DArby wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

And we’ve gone out of RVS.

How?

I caught scum.

Why Dwlee is scum?

Because I caught them.

Trust the process.

What is this process?

In post 82, Salsabil Faria wrote:Hmm...

The interaction between iv and Dwlee that moment seems fake/forced to me.

In post 95, osuka wrote:
In post 52, Dwlee99 wrote:I guess it's hero solve time: salsa/IV

conftown

confscum

UNVOTE: Cycle

VOTE: osuka

In post 110, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other


In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:we are unstoppable or rather she is like she carried us in our last game and she’s gonna carry us after I die today like that’s literally why I’m okay coming clean rn because she is going to win regardless it’s actually just unfair if I don’t come clean

:lol:

In post 113, osuka wrote:
In post 110, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 104, the worst wrote:I hate to be the "stay in rvs!!!" person but I'm not sure I'm convinced by anti associatives between salsa/iv. Not outing those particular reads rn.

well skitter is wrong because I do in fact share a pt with salsa

it’s very impressive that the best player in the game managed to call the exact scumteam as not being partnered with each other

so are you claiming neighbor?

Are you rolefishing? :shifty:

i’m only scumfishing

did your role pm say you were a mafia neighbor by any chance?
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #116  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:54 am

salsa if i ask you nicely can you stop using wacko colors that suck to read
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Datisi
Drawn from Memory
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2019
Pronoun (Update): he/him, it/its

Post Post #117  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:12 am

vote count 1.03
with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-12-06 02:00:00).

yeetDwlee99 [3]: DArby, the worst, innocentvillager
innocentvillager [2]: Dwlee99, skitter30
Salsabil Faria [1]: osuka
osuka [1]: Salsabil Faria

not voting [2]: Cycle Men, Something_Smart


mod notes~ skitter30 is v/la on fridays and saturdays


flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.” ~Menalque

Cycle Men
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 13, 2020
Location: the roads, babey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #118  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:58 am

Image
help

Cycle Men
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 13, 2020
Location: the roads, babey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #119  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:59 am

sorry i been burnt out
help

Cycle Men
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 13, 2020
Location: the roads, babey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #120  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:59 am

wait the duck is in this game
unburnt out
help

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #121  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:03 am

I shall be your bucket of water, bicycle pal :)
lmk if I should know who you are
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #122  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:04 am

In post 105, skitter30 wrote:
In post 101, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 93, skitter30 wrote:@dwlee: at the very least, i don't think salsa is scum with iv - her lolvotes on tw/cycle seem to ~uninvolved~ / ~uninterested~ if she were scum with iv
like i think she'd have some sort of comment to you on that if partners with them, vs just lolvoting someone because they didn't vote yet

Ignoring the push on her partner doesn't seem like something salsa wouldn't do

I feel like she's have some sort of reaction
In post 102, the worst wrote:
In post 87, skitter30 wrote:
In post 49, Dwlee99 wrote:Did people miss IV saying he is scum


Uh yeah why are we glossing over this

you've met IV right


No, i've never played with him. Is this typical behavior?


oh, absolutely. I think every time he starts a game he rolls a D6 and if it's higher than 2 he claims scum as promptly as possible for comedic value.
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

Cycle Men
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 13, 2020
Location: the roads, babey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #123  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:08 am

In post 121, the worst wrote:I shall be your bucket of water, bicycle pal :)
lmk if I should know who you are

i think you'll figure it out :^)
help

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond

Post Post #124  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:09 am

gosh dang i'm so keen. i love a mystery.
i'm still xofelf, just yellower and fluffier.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club