Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 687, Wisdom wrote:
In post 682, Bingle wrote:@Wisdom
In post 637, Bingle wrote:
In post 569, Wisdom wrote:But i dont think town bingle still scumreads lq here
Show me a single thing LQ has done that is town.

Is it the dismissal of MS as a jester for exactly as long as it was scumreading him?

Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?

Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"

Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?

Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?

Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?

Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
Its his tone
Just read any exchange with mystik (and you)
This level of fire is hard to fake
In post 688, Wisdom wrote:Like i feel his frustration and its genuine
Hes trying to do things and gets lost in misunderstandings
There's no sign of subtle manipulation or agenda in his trajectories
He thinks it, he says it
This, btw, is where I started reconsidering LQ.

I'm still not sure where I fall there (he's done a lot of scummy shit) but I'm at least open to the possibility I might be derp tunneled at this point.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 797, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Bingle
Why is my being willing to reevaluate you making you think I'm scum?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

Eh i could see you coming up with some excuse to not hammer meg if you were buddies, thats why i wanted to confirm you would
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 852, Wisdom wrote:Eh i could see you coming up with some excuse to not hammer meg if you were buddies, thats why i wanted to confirm you would
What excuse?

Furthermore, why?

If Meg is at E1 and we're S/S, I can just hammer and ride the wave to D4. It's not like hypothetical meg/me was any more likely to win as partners than salvaging whatever cred I could and powerwolfing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Bingle »

Why do you think I realized I wasn't at E-1 when I was pretty clearly absent from the thread most of yesterday?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

At first I thought you didnt but then your exit was like "ok this farce is over, back to doing other stuff"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Bingle »

My exit was: I’m no longer racing the mod to get my thoughts in the thread. Honestly the whole situation should spew me town pretty hard and that it hasn’t is ridiculous.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

I think you would have more than "unvote, bye" to say as town at that point
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 793, Bingle wrote:Not sure why you expect me to not have the same other priorities in the wake of a gambit as I had prior to it.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 847, Bingle wrote:
In post 803, Mystik Spiral wrote:see i really don’t understand the logic in this. saying, everyone should recognize i’m town is fine but that doesn’t mean my solve is necessarily correct, especially in this type of setup, because obviously jester.

this is why this looks like a pocket to me.
From a mech standpoint, the way town has a chance of winning in a 3v2v1 is to have everyone sheep one person, and hope that person is town. I believe you are town. I'm not as sure on any other read. Those posts (there were a couple where I do this) were an attempt to tell you to trust your reads, not Wisdom's reads, because I'm lowkey concerned that Wisdom is deepwolf atp and if he is and you just listen to him after I die town has no chance of winning.

And we both know that I respect your scumreads, I just think you have a propensity to be pocketed and defend scum entirely too hard.
who do you think is pocketing me and who is the scum i’m defending? well if i strongly disagree with Wisdom on something i’ll stand my ground but why do you think he could be a “deepwolf” now? I thought you were convinced he was jester?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 847, Bingle wrote:
In post 803, Mystik Spiral wrote:see i really don’t understand the logic in this. saying, everyone should recognize i’m town is fine but that doesn’t mean my solve is necessarily correct, especially in this type of setup, because obviously jester.

this is why this looks like a pocket to me.
From a mech standpoint, the way town has a chance of winning in a 3v2v1 is to have everyone sheep one person, and hope that person is town. I believe you are town. I'm not as sure on any other read. Those posts (there were a couple where I do this) were an attempt to tell you to trust your reads, not Wisdom's reads, because I'm lowkey concerned that Wisdom is deepwolf atp and if he is and you just listen to him after I die town has no chance of winning.

And we both know that I respect your scumreads, I just think you have a propensity to be pocketed and defend scum entirely too hard.
who do you think is pocketing me and who is the scum i’m defending? well if i strongly disagree with Wisdom on something i’ll stand my ground but why do you think he could be a “deepwolf” now? I thought you were convinced he was jester?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 848, Bingle wrote:
In post 826, Mystik Spiral wrote:so when did Bingle suddenly decide Wisdom could be “powerwolfing” and not jester?

it reads more to me as i should be paranoid on Wisdom and suddenly he puts stock into LQ’s paranoia on Wisdom after pretty much calling him lockscum for most of the game?
In post 685, LicketyQuickety wrote:Probably a dumb idea, but what if it's just Wisdom/Mystik here?

I'm not familiar with either of these players very well, but IDK why Wisdom ISN'T considering me as Scum at this point???
Here and also the point where Wisdom was baiting LQ into putting me at E-1.
How does this post make Wisdom a deep wolf? i mean you’ve pretty much spent the entire game hard scumreading LQ?

i thought that was Meg?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
yeah it WAS on Meg.

@Bingle
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 860, Mystik Spiral wrote:who do you think is pocketing me and who is the scum i’m defending?
I don't particularly have a strong indication that is happening in this game, although if it is I think Wis is likely the one who has you pocketed.

I never had a strong Jester read on Wisdom, (nor do I currently) but I do think that this is the way he would be playing the game if he was a Jester. Repeatedly pushing miseliminations but otherwise playing to his strong thread presence until someone gets paranoid enough to eliminate him. I think it's probably the only way he
could
play Jester, tbh, because him doing anything else would be an obvious red flag.

I still don't want Wisdom eliminated today and if I had to guess his alignment or lose the game I'd bet town, but I don't think it's impossible that he's scum here and if I die then I want you to keep that in mind while making the decision on who town murderlates.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 862, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
yeah it WAS on Meg.

@Bingle
That was a typo, I corrected it in the next post. :lol:
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

so who would you want to lim today? i don’t feel LQ is scum. why do you think Meg is voting you?

i probably dislike imaginality’s vote on you the mist since they switched from Meg to LQ to now you if you’re town but he could also be jester.

i also think you sr LQ for being survivalistic is in general nia and in this game non-jester indicative.

so other than me town, what are the rest of your reads?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 742, Bingle wrote:
In post 685, LicketyQuickety wrote:Probably a dumb idea, but what if it's just Wisdom/Mystik here?
Could be Wis, but I'm like 99% on MS town.

Not sure on Meg, she definitely fits as LQ partner and imagine partner.

MS picks the elim tomorrow and everyone sheeps no questions asked. It's the only way you deal with town not being a true majority.
This is still pretty much where I'm at. I haven't read back to get an idea of who I want to eliminate yet, but I'd probably sheep you on anyone you asked me to. My gut still tells me that LQ is scum, but I need to read a pretty large part of the thread again to reset the read there. Wis probably isn't scum if Meg is.

GTH, if I had to pick a non LQ slot to eliminate right now, it'd be imagine, but I honestly let myself get a little too deep in my tunnel and haven't been reading anyone else as closely as I should've. Probably the only reason I'm so sure on you is that you showed your town fury in your back and forths with LQ pretty vividly.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 866, Bingle wrote:
In post 742, Bingle wrote:
Could be Wis, but I'm like 99% on MS town.

Not sure on Meg, she definitely fits as LQ partner and imagine partner.

MS picks the elim tomorrow and everyone sheeps no questions asked. It's the only way you deal with town not being a true majority.
This is still pretty much where I'm at. I haven't read back to get an idea of who I want to eliminate yet, but I'd probably sheep you on anyone you asked me to. My gut still tells me that LQ is scum, but I need to read a pretty large part of the thread again to reset the read there. Wis probably isn't scum if Meg is.

GTH, if I had to pick a non LQ slot to eliminate right now, it'd be imagine, but I honestly let myself get a little too deep in my tunnel and haven't been reading anyone else as closely as I should've. Probably the only reason I'm so sure on you is that you showed your town fury in your back and forths with LQ pretty vividly.
if i could be sure imaginality wasn’t jester. i’d be fine with it but he seems to be willing to vote almost anyone. if you’re town, maybe Meg is scum but she could also be jester.

i don’t think Clem is scum but i don’t think we can absolutely ruie out jester. fact is no one has any meta on jester!Clemency.

Meg’s urging LQ to hammer Cakez doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me because what’s the essential difference between hammering a jester slot and jester self-hammering, which is why she apparently did that. iow, if she thought Cakez could possibly be jester the whole hammer thing makes no sense.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

If cakez is jester we lose either way
If clemency is jester I saved the game for everyone.

Can you seriously look at the clemency slot and think that that can't be jester ?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 868, MegAzumarill wrote:If cakez is jester we lose either way
If clemency is jester I saved the game for everyone.

Can you seriously look at the clemency slot and think that that can't be jester ?
no, he definitely could be, i don’t think he’s scum though based off that scumgame of his Wisdom linked.

his play does seem possibly jestery because i would expect scum!him to effort more. Cakez was obviously not jester.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

So what's your problem with the play again?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 870, MegAzumarill wrote:So what's your problem with the play again?
i’d be a lot happier if we limmed mafia obviously.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 233, MegAzumarill wrote:Ok but actually clemency hasn't done anything all game and claimed jester.

Looks like scum pretending to be jester.
It may just be jester but it's not town
VOTE: Clemency
In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:This kind of close to Elim push always ends in scum favour
Just lim clem
In post 389, MegAzumarill wrote:If cakes flips red I'm happy to die to lower jester win odds
In post 421, MegAzumarill wrote:Cakez has plurality I'm pretty sure
In post 425, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Cakez

LQ do you want to just hammer Cakez, it's better than doubling our odds of getting jesters by keeping 2 people at the same count
While 425 makes sense as a pro-town tactic in isolation, it doesn't seem like you were actually genuinely worried about either of them being jester since you went from pushing hard to get first one limmed, then pushing the other.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I wouldn't say hard pushing since I didn't really have that much confidence in scum! Clem read. I just felt it was better than cakez marginally.

Read as you want I guess
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by imaginality »

VOTE: Meg

I don't think a town Meg switches from wanting Clem limmed to wanting Cakez limmed. Near deadline Meg could have pushed for us to lim Clem to break the tie but instead pushed for Cakez.

It's interesting that Bingle voted Cakez in between. In a theoretical Bingle-Meg scumteam I can imagine a scumchat like "so it seems like either Clem or Cakez could be the lim today" "okay let's get Cakez limmed, I think Cakez is less likely jester" "okay".
In post 395, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Cakez

Didn’t realize exactly how close deadline was.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”