Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

You are both in the fucking wrong here and yes I've tried nicely, I've asked you both to fucking stop because it was affecting my health.
Now I'm just fucking pissed. Take your bullshit to your PT and stop clogging the main fucking thread.

Neither of you are helping town right now and I bet scum are fucking howling with laughter if by some fucking miracle you are t/t

-M
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

Spoiler: just the sampling of the number of times I've tried to push mollie into talkinga bout anyone but us
In post 129, Wright and Justice wrote:For the record mollie has refused to ellaborate kn reads on slots other than myself after being prompted several times.

The IV read feels like bullshit - also objectively it is an exact reaction that has happened from him within a scumgame on d1.
In post 218, Wright and Justice wrote:This game isnt the mollie show - so stop acting like it. You're ruining the gamestate and as is im fine policying you on the basis you keeo pushing lies despite having them proven wrong directly and quickly goalpost adjusting in response to some etc.

You're constantly putting my slot on the defensive and try to avoid talking about anyone else but me except to defend IV from us. Why did IV get special treatment? Oh wait you also shaded T3 townreading us.

This is not the play of a townie solving - this is the play of a townie tunneling, or a scum trying to powerwolf against a strong player.

I came into the hood strong and swinging and you interpreted that somehow as scum because either a)youre a townie whos playstyle clashes with how i play or b) you are scum who panicked seeing me in your hood being very proactive.

Give reads on others - in rhe same depth you’re putting forth on me - or die.

I wont budge my vote on you until you sort in more depth outside of me.
In post 230, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie i have to conclude you are scum afraid to tread on toes and spew other people if you refuse to make reads elsewhere btw.
Im trying to push content out of you and you refuse to talk about more than just me and talk in circles about it.
In post 295, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 290, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 282, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea entrance had poor logic basis but it's town thought process for flea - > flea if you're reading this, don't trap yourself into thinking mollie vs I has to be TvS. That's not how it works. People make shit conclusions often as town. This is likely one of them.
I'm aware, I'm watching for a reason. If I get caught in this, then I get caught in my usual pit of treating a biased read as gospel.

I know you're firey, and it's that I'm watching at the moment. I haven't played with you as scum to memory so at this point it's down to hopeful pattern recognition.
My recent scumgames have been super passive and trying to be under the radar for the most part.

Honestly I keep going back and forth on mollie in my head like thinking are they town hardtunneled on me with shit logic or just scum hardfocusing me so they can get me mislimmed while avoiding spewing anyone else. (because I have tried to get them to talk about literally any other slot and its been with limited success) but its more of an 80%-20% town-scum in my head atm.

I think scum are mostly hiding in inactives is my vibe atm and I'm just waiting till it gets obvious those people are just dodging game by wearing them out via endurance for the most part as its hard to case POE rather than case who has talked xD
In post 315, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie you keep trying to circle back to talking about our slot - why wont you talk about anyone else?
In post 319, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 314, HoldenGolden wrote:Koba let me level with ya cause four shots of whiskey makes me want to KASLAM everyone.

I admire your bash stance but it's hard to follow and take you seriously when you constantly rattling off about how someone is discrediting you and ahit. It bloats your posts and adds more fuel to the flame for any would be scum read if your town. I ~think~ me and you even had something similar to you and mollie in brass harald but I can't fucking remember.
I just remember us fighting for a good while Over the tonal beats and stuff though my weak ass bitch ass is a sucker for good town atmosphere and I think I gave up.

Humble up my friend. You don't need harshness to be the leader.

At least can we both agree and actually stick with the no shit talking in the thread cause? If one of ya makes a bad red on another, let someone KASLAMM them and get us more info.

Anyways town atmosphere. We need that fucking shit. We can keep entertaining the shitshw, but we are sorely lacking in content outside of it. It's why for example Wright is prodding in the afks.

Anyfuckingways: I'm wifoming between the two being TvT or TvS due to how the thread was lax during that time. If it's TvS, the partner should of been pushing pressing off but no one did? So either it's TvS with second partner afk or it's TvT since scum is fine with the shit show.

Idk. I want to smoke

(This isn't meant to be mean or condensansing. I'm just noticing I feel irrated already and that's a bad sign)
bless you holden i love you

im also like 4 shots in but im not a lightweight hahaha

alright deal I will stop interacting with mollie - I'm already only responding to mollie within my PT for the most part.

Let's get mollie to actually talk about other slots eh?
In post 333, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 208, Wright and Justice wrote:You wont engage with us becsuse im smart enough as a player to dissect bad arguments and that kills your push against me if you acknowledge my points

Your summary of the hood is dishonestly framed - as you *yourself* avoided answering the question and never evem asked us back and just assumee we were scummy for not sharing back. This is deranged as hell for a towny. You dont interact with people like that. If you're town here - then fuckint stop ruining the game thread with this projection because its jot helpful
Yes i think theres a chance youre a townie just tossing the game over your own ego. Just own up to it if you are because its not fucking healthy for a solvestate.

If im scum here - how are you gonna find my partner? Js. You haven't even looked to solve outside of me
In post 218, Wright and Justice wrote:This game isnt the mollie show - so stop acting like it. You're ruining the gamestate and as is im fine policying you on the basis you keeo pushing lies despite having them proven wrong directly and quickly goalpost adjusting in response to some etc.

You're constantly putting my slot on the defensive and try to avoid talking about anyone else but me except to defend IV from us. Why did IV get special treatment? Oh wait you also shaded T3 townreading us.

This is not the play of a townie solving - this is the play of a townie tunneling, or a scum trying to powerwolf against a strong player.

I came into the hood strong and swinging and you interpreted that somehow as scum because either a)youre a townie whos playstyle clashes with how i play or b) you are scum who panicked seeing me in your hood being very proactive.

In post 226, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh am I that player? No. I'm not. Trying to impose another player's meta on someone is a scum tactic btw

What is your expectation of town me to say? your push is a good show? You're hilarious. Nice try.

What lies? Your premise is entirely on a small interaction in the hood and my views on mech - you misread a post i made towards you then said accused me of not sharing my side (which i think you dont really care about). Your paranoia is overblown to me.

Also youve yet to make any solid reads outside my slot- why do you keep avoiding doing so?
In post 246, Wright and Justice wrote:Also thank you for giving thoughts on others but its still a lack of depth that is a stark contrast to how you treat our slot+ no scumreads outside us.
What would a ranked list of reads look like for you?
Also regarding alice - they made a joke about my mixup with the page count and you are interpreting that as a scumread - nice agenda pushing much huh?
Stop putting words into people's mouth
In post 330, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie why are you so allergic to posts asking you to look at people outside of us?

You have ignored the prompt *several* times.
just ctrl-f'd "outside" to see how many times we have mentioned mollie to get them to talk about slots that aren't ours - its building up!
and if you go to these posts, mollie has not responded a single time

We also have asked mollie at least twice in hood to sort outside of us.

so what gives mollie why are you dodging trying to make any solid reads?

You outted your mid reads list - I now remember that - but you had not even another scumread there and it was super weak reasoning compared to what you were pushing at us. Quite a disproportionate difference - are you not reading the game or ?
In post 361, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh no this is all 1 person for the most part.

all posts from gamma are signed "Justice"

I am very capable of solo posting this much.

And I was done after my last post.

I do notice you still refuse to talk about IV and dance around making reads or interacting with content that implies sorting other slots - which is incredibly scummy.

If you wish to just keep making the case for us by proving our point about that continuously - go right ahead. I have no qualms about an easy town win.

At the moment I'm 100% sure the solve is within IV/Mollie/Alice and leaning hard on IV/Mollie purely with everyone else town.
-Wright
In post 401, Wright and Justice wrote:hey mollie in case you havent noticed, everyone else wants you to shut the fuck up about our slot and talk about other people.

just like a hint - as I've said several times recently in our PT.

Have fun tho :) I don't mind you digging your hole deeper, I gave you a ladder but you swiped it away.
In post 510, Wright and Justice wrote:In case people do want to know - i, while drunk, tried to push mollie into going in the direction of solving slots outside of me and not just talking about our slot as it was getting frustrating for me to constantly be unable to get mollie to stop discussing me and actually give thoughts on other people.

I did so in a way that nitpicked their entire play and pointed out things that were objectively scummy to continue to do on top of other things. Which was out of frustration with how mollie was treating the game and me.

I don't want to continue discussing this during the game and have another 3 pages of mollie vs me so this is the last you will hear about it in this thread until the postgame.

at least im pushing to actually correct this issue and have tried to reach out

@Flea what do you think of the vibes of the few posts Alice has made?
Perhaps outline how you feel if I were confirmed town vs confirmed scum in the scenario, in terms of how Alice has primarily sniped at my slot.

Their ISO is short, only 5 posts, so shouldn't be too difficult.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:18 am

Already on negative spoons but why the fuck not, if it gets shit moving elsewhere lets go.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:20 am

sorry
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 575, Flea The Magician wrote:You are both in the fucking wrong here and yes I've tried nicely, I've asked you both to fucking stop because it was affecting my health.
Now I'm just fucking pissed. Take your bullshit to your PT and stop clogging the main fucking thread.

Neither of you are helping town right now and I bet scum are fucking howling with laughter if by some fucking miracle you are t/t

-M
I a fucking fraction of the posts that dkoba has and none of the insults and have repeatedly asked them to stop, which they won't, and I resorted to asking for help from the game mod and a list mod.

I have HATE it when people step in and try to act like they are the teacher and then put the bully with their target in time out.

If you want me to care about your health, how about you start with mine. I started this game off sick as shit and immediately attacked by dkoba. On Thanksgiving. At my sickest.

I have dealt with repeated insults.

How about you peddle out some of that empathy and compassion you seem to want because you are feeling ill?

Imagine being on the other end of this. I also seem to have setback with this crud, thanks for asking.

All I want to do is play a fucking game, why the fuck is that so impossible.
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:27 am

empty entrance, quick shade/joke, justified their reads, expansion on reads doesn't happen....

I ain't been in this game much honestly so I only know what Flea has shared, I don't play games often -M

[quote=AliceK in ]Yes it is not scum only thing of course
but I can see a plan to attack anyone
- who doesn't abide by proposed startegy to be attacked (Mollie).

That's scummy.

Other than that which is not talking place here, when you do mech talk without doing reads.
[/quote]

Formatting mine cause this is like reading sludge, Sorry Alice I realise English ain't ya first language and it's meant as no shade on that. Jus struggling.

Its not the sole reason for the scum read, there's a plan to attack anyone who doesn't agree with the plan? and Mech without reads. We do mech wi out reads so I don't get how that's scummy? Shite reasoning.

Wanting this elaboration on on the WJGolden collab. An it best be good.

5 posts, I ain't expectin much but should be more an 5 posts by now.

-M
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 576, Wright and Justice wrote:
Spoiler: just the sampling of the number of times I've tried to push mollie into talkinga bout anyone but us
In post 129, Wright and Justice wrote:For the record mollie has refused to ellaborate kn reads on slots other than myself after being prompted several times.

The IV read feels like bullshit - also objectively it is an exact reaction that has happened from him within a scumgame on d1.

In post 230, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie i have to conclude you are scum afraid to tread on toes and spew other people if you refuse to make reads elsewhere btw.
Im trying to push content out of you and you refuse to talk about more than just me and talk in circles about it.
In post 295, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 290, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 282, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea entrance had poor logic basis but it's town thought process for flea - > flea if you're reading this, don't trap yourself into thinking mollie vs I has to be TvS. That's not how it works. People make shit conclusions often as town. This is likely one of them.
I'm aware, I'm watching for a reason. If I get caught in this, then I get caught in my usual pit of treating a biased read as gospel.

I know you're firey, and it's that I'm watching at the moment. I haven't played with you as scum to memory so at this point it's down to hopeful pattern recognition.
My recent scumgames have been super passive and trying to be under the radar for the most part.

Honestly I keep going back and forth on mollie in my head like thinking are they town hardtunneled on me with shit logic or just scum hardfocusing me so they can get me mislimmed while avoiding spewing anyone else. (because I have tried to get them to talk about literally any other slot and its been with limited success) but its more of an 80%-20% town-scum in my head atm.

I think scum are mostly hiding in inactives is my vibe atm and I'm just waiting till it gets obvious those people are just dodging game by wearing them out via endurance for the most part as its hard to case POE rather than case who has talked xD
In post 315, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie you keep trying to circle back to talking about our slot - why wont you talk about anyone else?
In post 319, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 314, HoldenGolden wrote:Koba let me level with ya cause four shots of whiskey makes me want to KASLAM everyone.

I admire your bash stance but it's hard to follow and take you seriously when you constantly rattling off about how someone is discrediting you and ahit. It bloats your posts and adds more fuel to the flame for any would be scum read if your town. I ~think~ me and you even had something similar to you and mollie in brass harald but I can't fucking remember.
I just remember us fighting for a good while Over the tonal beats and stuff though my weak ass bitch ass is a sucker for good town atmosphere and I think I gave up.

Humble up my friend. You don't need harshness to be the leader.

At least can we both agree and actually stick with the no shit talking in the thread cause? If one of ya makes a bad red on another, let someone KASLAMM them and get us more info.

Anyways town atmosphere. We need that fucking shit. We can keep entertaining the shitshw, but we are sorely lacking in content outside of it. It's why for example Wright is prodding in the afks.

Anyfuckingways: I'm wifoming between the two being TvT or TvS due to how the thread was lax during that time. If it's TvS, the partner should of been pushing pressing off but no one did? So either it's TvS with second partner afk or it's TvT since scum is fine with the shit show.

Idk. I want to smoke

(This isn't meant to be mean or condensansing. I'm just noticing I feel irrated already and that's a bad sign)
bless you holden i love you

im also like 4 shots in but im not a lightweight hahaha

alright deal I will stop interacting with mollie - I'm already only responding to mollie within my PT for the most part.

Let's get mollie to actually talk about other slots eh?
In post 333, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 208, Wright and Justice wrote:You wont engage with us becsuse im smart enough as a player to dissect bad arguments and that kills your push against me if you acknowledge my points

Your summary of the hood is dishonestly framed - as you *yourself* avoided answering the question and never evem asked us back and just assumee we were scummy for not sharing back. This is deranged as hell for a towny. You dont interact with people like that. If you're town here - then fuckint stop ruining the game thread with this projection because its jot helpful
Yes i think theres a chance youre a townie just tossing the game over your own ego. Just own up to it if you are because its not fucking healthy for a solvestate.

If im scum here - how are you gonna find my partner? Js. You haven't even looked to solve outside of me

In post 226, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh am I that player? No. I'm not. Trying to impose another player's meta on someone is a scum tactic btw

What is your expectation of town me to say? your push is a good show? You're hilarious. Nice try.

What lies? Your premise is entirely on a small interaction in the hood and my views on mech - you misread a post i made towards you then said accused me of not sharing my side (which i think you dont really care about). Your paranoia is overblown to me.

Also youve yet to make any solid reads outside my slot- why do you keep avoiding doing so?
In post 246, Wright and Justice wrote:Also thank you for giving thoughts on others but its still a lack of depth that is a stark contrast to how you treat our slot+ no scumreads outside us.
What would a ranked list of reads look like for you?
Also regarding alice - they made a joke about my mixup with the page count and you are interpreting that as a scumread - nice agenda pushing much huh?
Stop putting words into people's mouth
In post 330, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie why are you so allergic to posts asking you to look at people outside of us?

You have ignored the prompt *several* times.
just ctrl-f'd "outside" to see how many times we have mentioned mollie to get them to talk about slots that aren't ours - its building up!
and if you go to these posts, mollie has not responded a single time

We also have asked mollie at least twice in hood to sort outside of us.

so what gives mollie why are you dodging trying to make any solid reads?

You outted your mid reads list - I now remember that - but you had not even another scumread there and it was super weak reasoning compared to what you were pushing at us. Quite a disproportionate difference - are you not reading the game or ?
In post 361, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh no this is all 1 person for the most part.

all posts from gamma are signed "Justice"

I am very capable of solo posting this much.

And I was done after my last post.

I do notice you still refuse to talk about IV and dance around making reads or interacting with content that implies sorting other slots - which is incredibly scummy.

If you wish to just keep making the case for us by proving our point about that continuously - go right ahead. I have no qualms about an easy town win.

At the moment I'm 100% sure the solve is within IV/Mollie/Alice and leaning hard on IV/Mollie purely with everyone else town.
-Wright
In post 401, Wright and Justice wrote:hey mollie in case you havent noticed, everyone else wants you to shut the fuck up about our slot and talk about other people.

just like a hint - as I've said several times recently in our PT.

Have fun tho :) I don't mind you digging your hole deeper, I gave you a ladder but you swiped it away.
In post 510, Wright and Justice wrote:In case people do want to know - i, while drunk, tried to push mollie into going in the direction of solving slots outside of me and not just talking about our slot as it was getting frustrating for me to constantly be unable to get mollie to stop discussing me and actually give thoughts on other people.

I did so in a way that nitpicked their entire play and pointed out things that were objectively scummy to continue to do on top of other things. Which was out of frustration with how mollie was treating the game and me.

I don't want to continue discussing this during the game and have another 3 pages of mollie vs me so this is the last you will hear about it in this thread until the postgame.

at least im pushing to actually correct this issue and have tried to reach out

@Flea what do you think of the vibes of the few posts Alice has made?
Perhaps outline how you feel if I were confirmed town vs confirmed scum in the scenario, in terms of how Alice has primarily sniped at my slot.

Their ISO is short, only 5 posts, so shouldn't be too difficult.
I will make you a deal.
How about you shut the fuck up for 24 hours and let things get sorted and then I will give a fully detailed list.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:38 am

give a read on holden and i will stop posting for 24 hours 100% - that is my deal.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:38 am

In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 575, Flea The Magician wrote:You are both in the fucking wrong here and yes I've tried nicely, I've asked you both to fucking stop because it was affecting my health.

-M
I a fucking fraction of the posts that dkoba has and none of the insults and have repeatedly asked them to stop, which they won't, and I resorted to asking for help from the game mod and a list mod.
And you're still going. In thread too. Doesn't matter if its a fraction, I can make 1 post here and now and instigate both of you more or get banned. We have a literal fraction of posts in this game.

Quality not quantity.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: I have HATE it when people step in and try to act like they are the teacher and then put the bully with their target in time out.
Maybe recognise the game state as being shit and make a better effort when several people have requested to take the bullshit to PTs?
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: If you want me to care about your health, how about you start with mine. I started this game off sick as shit and immediately attacked by dkoba. On Thanksgiving. At my sickest.
Take your trauma dump and do one. We got our own lil pile of wintery bullshit to deal with without yours.
Spoiler: Our own little trauma dump
You realise we can't actually put ourselves first because of bullshit attitudes like that?

Oh and Native Genoside Celebration Day ain't a thing in the UK, cause lets face it we'd have it every day.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:I have dealt with repeated insults.
Report them.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:How about you peddle out some of that empathy and compassion you seem to want because you are feeling ill?
Funny thing, we don't want empathy or compassion. We ask for Patience and nothing more because we're know we're not entitled to any of the first two. We're not entitled to the 3rd either if we're honest but frankly if we get it or not isn't our problem, cause we're taking our sweet ass time
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: Imagine being on the other end of this. I also seem to have setback with this crud, thanks for asking.
We've been on it, repeatedly. Disengage, report, move on.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: All I want to do is play a fucking game, why the fuck is that so impossible.
Ain't that a fuckin mood.

-M
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:41 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

I took the day off yesterday to relax and play Hades and Hellish Quart. Both are fun games on sale right now on steam.

I suggest people do the same to rejunivate themselves. Be more on after morning classes (making this just so mods don't have to bother with a prod
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:43 am

Yeah I'm off to play Robin Spud on XIV. Later taters.
-M
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Facebones »

Flea, you truly are a king among us mere peasants.

Can both of you just shut the fuck up about each other? One of you says something, the other feels the need to reply, the first feels the need to reply to that
Just imagine like the other person doesn't exist. Don't compare what you've done to what the others done in order to try and incriminate.
The game needs some room to breathe

I'd suggest not even looking at the hood PT, you guys obviously don't get along and it'd be exhausting for all parties involved
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m a bit sick unfortunately. I’ll be back tonight @Mod.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 582, Wright and Justice wrote:give a read on holden and i will stop posting for 24 hours 100% - that is my deal.
You have to shut up first.

When I tried to interact with them to get a feel, you fucking spammed an entire goddamn page of putdowns. You have been asked by me, and you have been asked by a power greater than me, to stop.

I change my mind about just wanting you to stop insulting me and i now want you to stop doing what the power greater than us has asked you to do.

If you want to move forward in good faith, then let me interact with everyone BUT you, I can't do it with your near triple the post count that I have, and your barrage of overall dickheadedness aimed at my slot.

Any time I try to talk to anyone outside of you, you make 10 posts to my 1.

You don't even have to respond to this post. Just stop talking for 24 hours. I will give you your Holden post when I have more interaction with them.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 583, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:

-M
And you're still going. In thread too. Doesn't matter if its a fraction, I can make 1 post here and now and instigate both of you more or get banned. We have a literal fraction of posts in this game.

Quality not quantity.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: I have HATE it when people step in and try to act like they are the teacher and then put the bully with their target in time out.
Maybe recognise the game state as being shit and make a better effort when several people have requested to take the bullshit to PTs?
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: If you want me to care about your health, how about you start with mine. I started this game off sick as shit and immediately attacked by dkoba. On Thanksgiving. At my sickest.
Take your trauma dump and do one. We got our own lil pile of wintery bullshit to deal with without yours.
Spoiler: Our own little trauma dump
You realise we can't actually put ourselves first because of bullshit attitudes like that?

Oh and Native Genoside Celebration Day ain't a thing in the UK, cause lets face it we'd have it every day.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:I have dealt with repeated insults.
Report them.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote:How about you peddle out some of that empathy and compassion you seem to want because you are feeling ill?
Funny thing, we don't want empathy or compassion. We ask for Patience and nothing more because we're know we're not entitled to any of the first two. We're not entitled to the 3rd either if we're honest but frankly if we get it or not isn't our problem, cause we're taking our sweet ass time
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: Imagine being on the other end of this. I also seem to have setback with this crud, thanks for asking.
We've been on it, repeatedly. Disengage, report, move on.
In post 579, pirate mollie wrote: All I want to do is play a fucking game, why the fuck is that so impossible.
Ain't that a fuckin mood.

-M
I did. They were told to stop. They aren't and I suppose I need to appeal to greater authorities other than a game mod.

I did step back. I tried to have a conversation with other players, my reward was to have my hood spammed with put downs.

Why are not you telling THEM to take a step back when they are the source of the problem.

What the fuck am I supposed to do if they won't stop and I reported them and they were told to stop and they really aren't doing that?

And I am really not understanding why you are not calling them out on it if you have ever have recipient end of it like you claimed?
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:37 am

pirate mollie wrote: I did. They were told to stop. They aren't and I suppose I need to appeal to greater authorities other than a game mod.
Let the game mod handle it, report what needs taking further.
pirate mollie wrote: I did step back. I tried to have a conversation with other players, my reward was to have my hood spammed with put downs.
Then exit the PT. Self care is a good thing. It's why I'm fuckin here cuz Flea's fucked off internal.
First game we come back to and it's got this bullshit in?
Guess what we're not doin for the rest of the fuckin year.
We came into this fully thinkin this was going to be a proper good game, weird mechanical value, good player list, damn good game mod.
pirate mollie wrote: Why are not you telling THEM to take a step back when they are the source of the problem.
I did, repeatedly. I told both of you. It takes 2 to tango and this rhythm isn't my vibe.
pirate mollie wrote: What the fuck am I supposed to do if they won't stop and I reported them and they were told to stop and they really aren't doing that?
Be a grown up and stop interacting with them, which oddly enough is our next stage of response to your posts.
pirate mollie wrote:And I am really not understanding why you are not calling them out on it if you have ever have recipient end of it like you claimed?
I did, several times. I called Koba's death tunnel shenangians out, I've said it ain't pleasant, we've clashed before.
Difference is they reacted calmly and didn't come to us hackles raised.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:43 am

Post by innocentvillager »

if anyone is waiting on an answer to a question from me would you be so kind as to reask/requote (for obvious reasons)? thanks :)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:48 am

im just going to re-throw out that i don't see as holden as locktown. yes being cooperative and having coherent, non-super simplistic thoughts are in theory town traits but im not ready to townbin based off of that. if there's any meta evidence that they cannot do this as scum id reconsider.

if it's a "good enough for D1" read then im totally for that, i don't see any reason to push them today yet. just not going to throw away the chance they're deepwolfing yet
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:53 am

also, i think even scum find mollie v koba annoying to a degree so while it might make sense that people trying to break them up are +town i wouldn't bet anything on it. maybe nai because scum might do it partly as a towncred grab too like "look i helped stepped in and stopped this clearly antitown interaction", which some people were probably going to do anyway.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 590, Flea The Magician wrote:Difference is they reacted calmly and didn't come to us hackles raised.
They did this the second I raised suspicion about them and didn't go along with their plan. I have been trying to talk to Gamma all game, cause I can get a better read on them. What I have been trying to determine is if this aggressive overreaction is coming from a resentment they had pregame (which would make it genuine) or if Gamma told Dkoba that if they got into it with me, and soak up my time, they were guaranteed to get townread (scum motivated).

Morning Tweet did this by overblowing fake outrage at my misreading of one her posts, and she was Gamma's scum partner. She soaked up half a page with her bluster.

Gamma still hasn't answered that question to them. And I stopped replying to Dkoba ever since I asked for help, except for one post where I reached out because of a Polish commonality and they got weirdly defensive about it. Gamma, who are the only ones I am responding to, posted and I explained how it came across as an ethnic slur/dog whistle and I am not okay with that. Apparently I misinterpreted their over-defensiveness of it.

Mine and Gamma's exchanges have been fine. With Dkoba, I feel like I am interacting with FOX news. "Stand down Gamma" wtf is that shit? lmao

I do not believe that Gamma made that one post signed by Justice.

I honestly think they are scum. I still think Gamma is a good egg, but still scum, and I think they are hiding behind Dkoba's playstyle a bit. Dkoba is a bad egg and seems like obvious scum to me.

I had a good case but it has been buried. Not a sinlge person has refuted it, not one, including W&J.

I think I might have gained 24 hours of peace, and I need to make good on my end of the bargain,
so:

@Holden
- let's tango

@AliceK
- could you plz unpack your W&J/Holden for me? I feel I see where I might getting that, because Dkoba referred to mine's and our hood as TvT before we had even interacted. I felt like Dkoba was trying to force me into perception that they were town, and that they knew that I was. Holden immediately jumped to TvT, it was the post that I reposted and bookmarked. I want to engage with Holden in order to get a feel so I can get a better read.

My read on Holden is the only read that Dkoba is weirdly obsessed with, and they are townreading them. Wouldn't my opinions on Alice and Facebones be more important, since they are scumreading them? But w/e I am giving it a rest. Y'all either see it or you don't.

I did find Holden's comment about Facebones abbreviating to be funny though. My absolute favorite post in the entire thread so far <3. It would make my heart sing if I could get a townread on them.
whew!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:40 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Speakth the Dark Twink One's name and They shall arise.
In post 594, pirate mollie wrote:I did find Holden's comment about Facebones abbreviating to be funny though. My absolute favorite post in the entire thread so far <3. It would make my heart sing if I could get a townread on them.
"Certification of Towniness:

I hereby declare HoldenGolden the Greeniest Donkey Sheriff around for his shitty humor and ugly mule face.

Signed Ex List Mod Micc"

There, you got a townread on me. Totally legit!

I'm riding bus home from classes so we can tango more while I catch up, though I did want to remind you that the post you bookmarked didn't actually call it TvT. I called it TvS. I believe due to everything (and I recall the bbcode fucking up) you might of missed me clearing that by quote-linking my progression in a post two days ago. Unless I'm being daft and misremembering.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:14 am

Holden don’t think ur talking to me but I’m aware u were very early to call it TvS and that was kinda weird to me

I was gonna say scum but it just flashed in my mind that scum would probably want to watch it develop and take a more subtle approach so maybe that’s actually town indicative for u in a weird way
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:54 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

This will be just a post breaking down anything I found interesting. Spoilered only because I want to keep thread clean. Questions within are addressed to @Alicem @Mollie, and @WJ (W)

Spoiler:
In post 470, AliceK wrote:
In post 350, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 347, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
1) "could be scum" is a shit reason. You are accusing me that I would never do that as town(which is impossible as a) I did it in a previous iteration of this setup, b) I am town this game) so nice try alice
2) I self meta on the regular as town. Wanna get dunked on? I refuse to talk about self meta as *scum* because it makes it harder for me actually. A conclusion with no basis in fact.
Take a shot and reread it.

Alice: why is 1) scum lean and not NAI? That logic only makes sense if you come from it with the notion that they are scum only. Show me why it's AI.
Yes it is not scum only thing of course, but I can see a plan to attack anyone who doesn't abide by proposed startegy to be attacked (Mollie). That's scummy. Other than that which is not talking place here, when you do mech talk without doing reads.
This kinda leads me to ask: if you think scum!WJ plan was to potentially attack people over the mech talk while proposing me as their partner, could you explain how me questioning T3 over town reading it and later implying it was NAI fits in?

There's answers to that which makes sense in my head, but I want to hear your logic.
In post 474, innocentvillager wrote:im increasingly getting the vibe that W/J is town i think they've done enough things that make sense from a town perspective and it's a little too big brainy/too over the top fake towniness that on balance i think they're probably just town.
I'll explain further down with IV's read on me, but I feel townreading WJ while wanting to push me is not likely to come from mafia given the gamestate. Unless the team is exactly WJ/IV, the latter is actively choosing to try and undermine me while town!WJ has made it clear the strength in their townread on me, even as far ago as when this post was made. Further, I don't think that team is likely as during the initial bout between WJ and Mollie, IV came in pressing WJ over meta points.
In post 475, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Facebones

i have zero opinion on facebones' posts but assuming mollie vs koba is v likely to be a town hood mathematically that leaves Facebones as the highest probability to be mafia.
In post 479, innocentvillager wrote:may as well shell out some remaining opinions.

i skimmed facebones's iso and zero things stand out to me im sorry.

i think T3 is very slightly to be +town because he is actually producing content/asking questions with a plausible intention to understand the gamestate better and not being over the top with emotion which is what he did in a recent scum game. this is quite weak because again im still not too sure how to distinguish between town and scum him.

AliceK zero opinion. i played with town!AliceK once and did not post very much.

Flea zero opinion I don't think fae has really started playing yet.

no idea how to read andres because he's never actually been scum

I remember having an early TL on Holden but i think it's disappearing a little bit. one thing that pinged me slightly was going back to the early framing of mollie vs koba as SvS -> TvS because they can't actually be SvS seems consistent with an early attempt to sow more discord between them. Yes it's backed by what could be legitimate reasoning but it's consistent with a potential scum agenda all the same - i mean if you're going to frame something in a certain way you have to provide some semblance of reasoning
With that said, I have no clue how this progression on Facebone makes sense. I have done some maths on the set up after a few events (If I am alive on day 2, I will explain), but I think what IV is getting at here is that since they think that Mollie and WJ are TvT, then Facebone now has a 66% chance of being scum instead of 50%. A monty hall paradox basically....expect it doesn't work out. If someone outside of IV's hood filps scum and the assertion that Mollie/WJ is still held, then Facebone goes back to having a 50% chance of being scum (as there are only two hoods left with one scum remaining).

^That was mostly a math flex (unless it is wrong then I never replied).

Outside of that mirrors what I had issues with before. The post really doesn't have any content in it. Outside of the null reads, the T3 and my read both are laced with conditionals or words to lessen their impact. As such, effectively, nothing is said by this post in terms of solid reads. I will say that I do at least like the logic surrounding mine though despite not leading to a real conclusion. Looking back at the post, it does feel that my overall confusion about the tone at that stage could be scum egging on the thread to hyperfocus onto the fight and take sides. Disregarding team requirements, it shows IV is trying to think deeper about my ISO.
In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 513, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 509, Wright and Justice wrote:OK I want to shelve it and not add onto the fire and talk about it postgame mollie.

So if you please - drop it.

If you want to discuss it further we have a private topic.

I'm not going to unpack and explain right now.

We made progress here. Just focus on that please.
It is clear that you have made the hood an unsafe place to be in.

I am not going to talk to you there, because I want witnesses.

I am now scumreading your slot because Gamma was once a list mod, and is well aware of the direction of the sitewide goal of inclining towards civility as a whole, because it has been toxic for years. He should be telling you to shut the fuck up right now, because you are trying to bully me into submission but it isn't going to work.

What I am trying to parse, is whether or not you came in with a premeditated plan to pick a fight with me or whether you merely anticipated one. Every single bit of that points to Gamma's and your pregame analysis, and it is their alignment I need to determine in order to determine yours.

Gamma knows that site meta historically has been, "pick a fight with Mollie, if you are scum you will get town cleared because she is emotional and she gets toxic when she gets emotional". it is why I took a break, and the world changed and the site sort of got better. At least I thought.

It is Gamma I am trying to read at this point, not you, I just want you to make up your mind about me and leave me the fuck alone.
reposting.

Flea, it really worries me that you are trying equalize the level of hostility between us, because I am not being hostile, except very recently, while dkoba has been aggressively putting me down all game. It is a false equivalency that sounds strange coming from you.
I am so so sorry to have to ask this Mollie, but I am curious -- How well did you and Gamma know eachother prior to your break?

Could you go into detail more on why Flea felt off during Fae attempt to deescalate the situation? Is it off AI wise, or was this more of a heat of the moment comment?
In post 542, Wright and Justice wrote:Right now I look at solves in my head that look like:

WNJ - mollie[/green]
IV
-
Facebones

Alice
-
REDACTED

REDACTED - REDACTED

REDACTED

this is how I view my solves in a setup like this.

I would have shared this solve with mollie if I could trust them not to just share it with everyone and point scum straight to the FN.

Sorry mollie , but your tenacity to constantly share things that are not pro-town to the main thread does not make me want to work with you in terms of solving the game - not that you are willing to right now with anyone. (please prove me wrong by doing so)
Why is Facebone red? Everything up to this point has been you saying that he is townish. If it's PoE, why couldn't the mysterious hood have it?
In post 564, Facebones wrote:
In post 487, pirate mollie wrote:FB why are you not talking to IV in your hood?
In post 502, Wright and Justice wrote:Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
I've been communicating with him, albeit rather cautiously. It's not like I've been flat out ignoring him or anything. The opening few posts of the hood was a straight up scumfession from IV who had been allegedly suffering from a guilty conscience and it made me mad paranoid. I felt like I had to pick my words carefully/not get into detail because it might make it's way into the maf PT which would only aid their cause

Then I think we talked about Thanksgiving for a coupla posts, I jotted down about how I was townreading GoldenHolden and had a sook about how T3's reputation for being a player of few words and quite vague makes him unhelpful as town in my view (both of which IV had nothing to say about, just encouraged me to keep posting so he could get a better read on me)

Then some maths about why the likelihood of me being mafia increases if Wright v Molly is TvT followed by an apology
In post 568, Facebones wrote:Thoughts from Boneyface:
This too and fro between W&J/Molly is starting to become tedious. It's distracting me now and would be greatly appreciated if they stopped talking to each other/about each other for ~48 hours

GoldenHolden is probably my highest townread, he's answered every question asked of him, is making logical reads while explaining them and dumbs it down for simpletons like myself to understand without being snarky. Does seem to be showing intent to solve

I'm pretty sure IV was just either just taking the piss or doing a reaction test thing in our hood when he admitted to being mafia and junk in the first 3 posts. That plus putting himself on E-1 on D1 and the frustration has him in the town pile for now

My thoughts on T3 hasn't really changed much since

Very curious to hear Alice and Andres thoughts, they're both at null for me
I wrote like 4 paragraphs flipping out that Facebone has said that he felt his partner had scumconfess and wasn't pushing them before seeing Facebone say they think its a false claim :igmeou:

I do not like a trend I am seeing out of Facebone: they aren't really pushing much since it feels. Although they are a pleasure to talk to, their play has been pretty reactionary since then. They agreed Mollie and WJ was TvS only after I posted, made off my question, and responded to hood questions. While this read post is nice, I can't really say it pushes the gamestate further at all. Not to mention I don't see any formal scumlean or FOS either. For this far into the game,
I expect Facebone to have or convey some sort of lead.

Therefore, they are into the soup.

PEDIT:
In post 596, innocentvillager wrote:Holden don’t think ur talking to me but I’m aware u were very early to call it TvS and that was kinda weird to me

I was gonna say scum but it just flashed in my mind that scum would probably want to watch it develop and take a more subtle approach so maybe that’s actually town indicative for u in a weird way
Well this makes me feel better about IV being town as conceding that it makes me town, he's reducing potential disruption of an broad townlean if scum. And no, it was to Mollie

TLDR:
- On it's own, I find IV's posts such as still to be scum like. His reaction (which was not covered in the above but shut up this is my TLDR) could go either way and it felt out of tone. However, his read and
progression on me feels grossly mishandled for scum!IV. Not only was it risky to push me given WJ strong town lean on me (assuming their aren't a team but again that's unlikely), but by just now flipping it it undermines his strongest potential scum lean at a time where most players are converging onto PoE targets. An argument could be made regarding if scum!IV could pull it off, but I don't think it would of been hard since the logic he had in after mention post wasn't half bad. Therefore, I am coming around to them being townish.

UNVOTE:

-Facebone has gone down on account of not really trying to push the game forward since . A majority of his interactions from that post has been spent replying to people. While I thank him for answering, the lack of scumhunting/pressuring is alarming. The play is too passive given all that has happen, especially since prior to 121 he was prodding for info a lot more.

(Not in catch up but TLDR like thoughts so fuck you they go here :) )

I don't really have anything new on Alice that hasn't been said. Hopefully they post more. I will be voting Facebone right now merely because no since not spreading pressure, but I am fine with the Alice pressure wagon too.

VOTE: Facebook

wait

VOTE: Meta

Better (god if only I did meta)

Flea has posted a lot but I don't have strong feelings on them at the time.

Questions aimed at me:

I forgot most of these but remember WJ asking if I read the links they send about meta. I do, I just skim them mostly as I already read too much IRL.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 592, innocentvillager wrote:im just going to re-throw out that i don't see as holden as locktown. yes being cooperative and having coherent, non-super simplistic thoughts are in theory town traits but im not ready to townbin based off of that. if there's any meta evidence that they cannot do this as scum id reconsider.

if it's a "good enough for D1" read then im totally for that, i don't see any reason to push them today yet. just not going to throw away the chance they're deepwolfing yet
I haven't played since May of 2020, but I have powerscummed -> deep wolf every time I roll mafia. Outside of a few idiosyncratic tells, I consider my old metas to be similar. Maybe I do a bit more analysis as town.

This was why I was questioning WJ on if they read my old scum meta too as if they did, their strength in their read would be very weird to me.
In post 594, pirate mollie wrote:
My read on Holden is the only read that Dkoba is weirdly obsessed with, and they are townreading them. Wouldn't my opinions on Alice and Facebones be more important, since they are scumreading them? But w/e I am giving it a rest. Y'all either see it or you don't.
Spoiler: No lawyers allowed (I am serious Dkobba)
Shhh buddy attempts are my new bait. The old guard knows of my defeat to humaneatingmonkey because of buddy issues.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

;