Micro 1035: Commandless Chain of Command [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
osuka
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #875  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 pm

other people that come to mind as being moderately suspicious are s_s, a50, dwlee. look into iv but i think thats town

darby probably flips red. look into dwlee and darby for most likely scum outside of mindhack
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 pm

osuka we were like an hour to deadline I’m sorry :/ I really hope you’re trolling

skitter30
Last Laugh

Pronoun: She

Post Post #877  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 pm

no i'm p sure that's town unfortunately
Show

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 pm

pagetop

no troll, hero solve is 2 out of { darby, dwlee, mindhack }
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:32 pm

that was just kind of a dogshit push honestly. there wasnt anything of substance to speak of so im not quite sure how we got to the point of hammering my slot honestly

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:32 pm

look into whoever set up the push and there'll be scum there. mindhack really sticks out to me as being a slot that kinda sorta did things to set up wacko garbage pushes but never actually did anything of substance in a really suspicious, ass-covering kinda way

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:33 pm

yeah personally i didn’t really have any read on you honestlY I think it was gamestate apathy that scum took advantage of

I got really busy EOd1 but if you’re green here I’m feeling a little more motivated now to figure some shit out d2

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 pm

im just annoyed that i got executed for no good reason other than people didnt bother to use their brains, because you dont have to try too hard to realize that there really wasn't anything meaningful behind either wagon (me or skitter)

skitter30
Last Laugh

Post Post #883  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 pm

happy bday osuka
Show

skitter30
Last Laugh

Post Post #884  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 pm

sorry :/
wanted tw but we were getting p close to deadline
Show

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 pm

was it pooky or Alyssa?

pooky afaik just likes to troll on d1 and meme push people with little substance

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:36 pm

n.o pooky I hear your towngame as a whole maybe on later days is absolutely impeccable

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #887  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:40 pm

In post 880, osuka wrote:look into whoever set up the push and there'll be scum there. mindhack really sticks out to me as being a slot that kinda sorta did things to set up wacko garbage pushes but never actually did anything of substance in a really suspicious, ass-covering kinda way

r u just trolling or some shit.

1. we did not vote for you, we did not tell other people to vote for you. we only offered to hammer you to avoid no elim because deadline was closing in.

2. we were voting for duckie who was pretty much the only viable counterwagon to you

3. you weren't even voting for duckie, you had your vanity vote on us alone doing nothing.

4. you literally did NOTHING to help this town reach an elimination.

So if you're town you earned this elimination yourself by not being here and your vote stuck useless on us a townie for no fucking good reason as deadline ticked down

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #888  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO SET UP THE PUSH ON YOU BUT YOU ARE CONVINCED WE ARE SCUM

R U SERIOUS

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #889  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm

just hilarious

awesome

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #890  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Happy Birthday!

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #891  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:51 pm

darby and dwlee are good suspicion slots

-A

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:07 pm

In post 888, Mindhack Diva wrote:YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO SET UP THE PUSH ON YOU BUT YOU ARE CONVINCED WE ARE SCUM

R U SERIOUS

mid 400s you actually did give the wagon a figurative push but in a very noncommittal way. you switched your vote to iv shortly after but thats the general trend with your slot: poke and prod, wait until someone picks up that line of questioning, then promptly back away and fuck off so that you can say you didnt actually set anything up, when in fact you did actually lay the groundwork for someone else to do it for you. rinse and repeat

please instaexec this slot d2

Mindhack Diva
Goon

Post Post #893  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:10 pm

lololololololol

Datisi
Drawn from Memory

Pronoun (Update): he/him, it/its

Post Post #894  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 pm

i woke up to use the bathroom, flip in the morning
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.” ~Menalque

Datisi
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #895  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:14 am

vote count 1.final
with 9 votes in play, it took 5 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeetosuka [5]: Almost50, Darby, Dwlee99, skitter30, innocentvillager [HAMMER]
skitter30 [2]: Something_Smart, the worst
the worst [1]: Mindhack Diva
Mindhack Diva [1]: osuka

not voting [0]:

mod notes~ skitter30 is v/la on fridays and saturdays
~ darby is v/la through the weekend

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.” ~Menalque

Datisi
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #896  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:17 am

osuka has been yeeted day 1. he was a vanilla townie.

the sun sets, it is now night 1. sunrise in (expired on 2021-12-08 07:30:00).

Datisi
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #897  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:31 am

the worst has been killed night 1. he was a vanilla townie.

Mindhack Diva has been killed night 1. they were a vanilla townie.

the sun rises. it is now day 2.

Datisi
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #898  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:32 am

vote count 2.00
with 6 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-12-16 08:45:00).

yeetnot voting [6]: DArby, skitter30, Almost50, innocentvillager, Dwlee99, Something_Smart

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Pronoun (Update): He

Post Post #899  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:09 am

VOTE: skitter
I'm on a path that is intertwined with
A debt that's paid when the world goes silent

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club