Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #825  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:45 am

In post 113, AliceK wrote:Hello everyone. Wow already 5 pages. But most of it comes from Wright and Justice.

this is post 113

alice immediately opens with shade towards my slot.

while im being attacked by mollie.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #826  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:46 am

In post 824, Wright and Justice wrote:it's also possible im just town who buried a person who was shading me all game


so frankly your point is like pretty garbage and not conclusive

Of course it is and I never made any such claim it’s conclusive what

I feel like to you everything is so black and white

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #827  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:46 am

have people forgotten what occam's razor is?

yall can fucking reeval me on d3 or d4.

today is not the day

today is where you follow the people who actually gave results that are proven


because i got my hands dirty and i got something out of it.


im not in the mood to fight off this bullshit.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #828  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:47 am

In post 823, Wright and Justice wrote:IV, you either case mollie or FB.

the time for tinfoil garbage is not today unless you actually find evidence

i dont want to see dumb vague accusations against T3/Me/Holden/Flea.

if you think one of us is scum, you need to come in swinging with a case not a bunch of "could be's"

lol you don’t get to tell me what to do sorry

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #829  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:48 am

In post 826, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 824, Wright and Justice wrote:it's also possible im just town who buried a person who was shading me all game


so frankly your point is like pretty garbage and not conclusive

Of course it is and I never made any such claim it’s conclusive what

I feel like to you everything is so black and white


well its frankly a noobtown thing that people try to use as evidence and why im fucking sick of this game because people keep using it against me when i roll town.



see: mollie

see: quick/darby/STD in a recent normal that finished



literally stop trying to tinfoil this way and you will immensely improve your accuracy i promise you

i used to do this and i had shit reads this way and i stopped and now scum fear me being at the table as town
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #830  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:49 am

fwiw I like ur reaction to all this at least

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #831  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:50 am

In post 828, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 823, Wright and Justice wrote:IV, you either case mollie or FB.

the time for tinfoil garbage is not today unless you actually find evidence

i dont want to see dumb vague accusations against T3/Me/Holden/Flea.

if you think one of us is scum, you need to come in swinging with a case not a bunch of "could be's"

lol you don’t get to tell me what to do sorry


oh yeah?
you literally did the same shit claim scum gambit as alice in your hood and also andres said they wanted your head, so frankly i would not talk back like this in your position.

I think coincidences can be real and you have a town meta of doing this so i see viability that town you could have done the former and the latter is bunk because andres was declared clear off of the alice flip.


now see ^ this is how a good player thinks about things they might think are scumtells -> but really aren't.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #832  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 am

chill why make this an ego thing

just play your fucking way and I’ll play my fucking way fuck off

innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 12, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #833  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:54 am

831 was a p rude post and I’m not a fan of the way you’re talking to me

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #834  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:56 am

well consider someone who was tinfoiled in a recent game in a similar way and mislimmed off of it when they were pushing last scum start of that day.



i dont need that shit in my last game before i take a break.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #835  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 am

viewtopic.php?p=13132580#p13132580
look at this triple tinfoil from loltownies who can't handle that someone was able to decisively catch scum so quickly on d2.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #836  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:59 am

this is how i feel coming into this day and getting 0 credit for the push i hard shoved over facebonez - who cannot be my partner here if im scum.

so if im scum, i saved a town facebonez who was mostly doomed for my scumbud alice who wasn't even on anyone's radar except mine.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #837  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:04 am

In post 833, innocentvillager wrote:831 was a p rude post and I’m not a fan of the way you’re talking to me

im giving you a free lesson in discarding NAI points that has helped me improve

it will 100% improve your accuracy in being able to find bad pushes.

the technique of looking for reasons why a certain string of events/action being called scum could come from a town perspective (within reason) is a successful way of saving LHF slots from being mislimmed.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #838  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:10 am

Spoiler: mollie posts about alice
In post 231, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 228, Wright and Justice wrote:How are you reading holden here, mollie?

In post 229, Wright and Justice wrote:I think they're solidly town based on how their thought process presents itself looking at other people, despite being a bit odd. And with this i think they are actually trying to solve the game, notably with how they were interacting with my slot, about myself and people like t3.

In post 230, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie i have to conclude you are scum afraid to tread on toes and spew other people if you refuse to make reads elsewhere btw.
Im trying to push content out of you and you refuse to talk about more than just me and talk in circles about it.


There is only like 5 minutes trying you "trying to push content" out of me and your first non-belligerent post. :lol:

I went to the bathroom and did my nightly skincare routine. I mean I can do that, yeah?

I am keeping my cards close to my chest because I am waiting to hear more content from other players. This is just my playstyle, especially in neighborhood game, when I suspect my neighbor is scum.

I already said, I think IV is town because I think they intuitively picked up on the over-explaining of the post that they reacted to, that I liked. I think that they picked up on that it seemed scum motivated. It is a weak read.

I have a weak scumread on T3, but I can't decide if I think this is a playstyle thing.

I need more content from Holden.

I am not sure why you expect me to be able to read the players that have barely posted.

Do you have reads on them? I see you are voting Alice but she also FOSed you so :/

In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 307, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 281, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 276, Wright and Justice wrote:I outted an FN read and they interpreted me as only fishing for FN(in the same post I outted a couple reads on Alice + Flea)

It's a misrepresentation and I won't elaborate one it because its blatantly antitown to share my PR reads when they are actually good.


So....

this is the second time that Dkoba is answering a question aimed at me with the intent of discrediting me, before I had a chance to respond.

This is what I mean by trying to control the narrative in lieu of scumhunting.

I mean, is Koba's description wrong? Koba outed who they thought might be FN, and didn't push the discussion past that point. And from personal experience, koba is notable as being able to pick up on certain PR tells

-Justice


Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.

In post 359, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:Yes. He left out the part about IV being easy to crack. He went after IV then backed off and he is in the hood saying that he thinks the FN is between is between IV/Andres. His only scumread is Alice, who has only posted twice, once to FOS you guys. :/

His priorities are clear; he is power role hunter over scumhunting. I mean in his head, his townreads should be IV/Andres/Flea/Me but that is the POV he is navigating from. He is just trying to cross off FN candidates.


Oh, I agree with those townreads but that isn't what you are saying.

You keep asking me who is your partner, but you haven't said who you thought Alice's partner was. So I will ask because if I don't you will discredit me because I assumed that you would be more forthcoming.

Who is Alice's partner?

Oh would be protown play to stop posting for an hour and allow other interaction to occur.

I am one person trying to post, and I can't keep up with both of you spamming the thread.

In post 375, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.


You are like a breath of fresh air.

In post 380, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 355, Wright and Justice wrote:mollie has played a game that is predicated on avoiding engaging with anyone.
-
in our hood I tried to engage mollie on reads on other slots before the hood was outted but mollie refused to - a pattern that can even be seen in this thread.


You tried to engage me on a scum!IV read, right after they voted you.

The next person you go after is Alice, who FOSED you.

Then you say that you think the friendly neighbor is in IV/Andres.

Now IV/Me are a scumteam.

I have asked you several times to point to the posts where I lied and you disproved them. Because I don't remember that happening.

I asked you something else and you never answered.

If you are town then the protown thing would be to go back and answer the questions in order to avoid hypocrisy (accusation aimed at me) because otherwise YOU are the one who is projecting your shit on me.

You have given zero reads with depth. "Oh Holden's town entrance looks good!", was your read on another player while demanding more depth from my reads in which I have repeatedly said, were weak due to not being enough content at the time. Oh! You said Flea's entrance looked good too.

In post 461, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 456, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 282, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea entrance had poor logic basis but it's town thought process for flea - > flea if you're reading this, don't trap yourself into thinking mollie vs I has to be TvS. That's not how it works. People make shit conclusions often as town. This is likely one of them.

Holden is town for similar reasoning in terms of a deeper thought process being shown + actual solviness.

Facebones is above the line in terms of towniness for me, the entrance reminds me of when we played together and they were town.

mollie is just loltown who thinks they are good at mafia and are trying to push a read on a player who is being a leader. fun fact: this doesnt help ever and you are just going to be cited as a major reason town lost if we do lose.

Andres/IV I will revisit later

Gamma says they think T3 is towny, I dont think i can read T3 so I will just let them have that here. they still are near the bottom for me, above facebones though.

that leaves Alice as the odd one out here -> I think from all angles they are scum here. Well. Not all angles. But from the theories I have currently about the game this is how I feel.


Also if you think mollie has good points against me, think about your read accuracy in games yourself especially towards me in the past and then slowly deposit your agreement into the trash.


Who is Alice's partner again?

Or are you still adhering to IV/me scum?

I mean, I can't tell. There is a distinct lack of progression in these reads, and scream cog-dis, because you cannot get wild about the idea that IV/me are a scumteam, and vote/push Alice simultaneously.

In post 522, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 520, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.4
innocentvillager(2) ~ (54), (33)
Wright and Justice(1) ~ (84)
Facebones(1) ~ (87)
AliceK(1) ~ (208)


Not Voting (4): Facebones(8), AliceK(5), Flea The Magician(24), Andresvmb(7)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)


FLAVOR
Image


I thought AliceK was voting W&J?

In post 594, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 590, Flea The Magician wrote:Difference is they reacted calmly and didn't come to us hackles raised.


They did this the second I raised suspicion about them and didn't go along with their plan. I have been trying to talk to Gamma all game, cause I can get a better read on them. What I have been trying to determine is if this aggressive overreaction is coming from a resentment they had pregame (which would make it genuine) or if Gamma told Dkoba that if they got into it with me, and soak up my time, they were guaranteed to get townread (scum motivated).

Morning Tweet did this by overblowing fake outrage at my misreading of one her posts, and she was Gamma's scum partner. She soaked up half a page with her bluster.

Gamma still hasn't answered that question to them. And I stopped replying to Dkoba ever since I asked for help, except for one post where I reached out because of a Polish commonality and they got weirdly defensive about it. Gamma, who are the only ones I am responding to, posted and I explained how it came across as an ethnic slur/dog whistle and I am not okay with that. Apparently I misinterpreted their over-defensiveness of it.

Mine and Gamma's exchanges have been fine. With Dkoba, I feel like I am interacting with FOX news. "Stand down Gamma" wtf is that shit? lmao

I do not believe that Gamma made that one post signed by Justice.

I honestly think they are scum. I still think Gamma is a good egg, but still scum, and I think they are hiding behind Dkoba's playstyle a bit. Dkoba is a bad egg and seems like obvious scum to me.

I had a good case but it has been buried. Not a sinlge person has refuted it, not one, including W&J.

I think I might have gained 24 hours of peace, and I need to make good on my end of the bargain,
so:

@Holden - let's tango

@AliceK - could you plz unpack your W&J/Holden for me? I feel I see where I might getting that, because Dkoba referred to mine's and our hood as TvT before we had even interacted. I felt like Dkoba was trying to force me into perception that they were town, and that they knew that I was. Holden immediately jumped to TvT, it was the post that I reposted and bookmarked. I want to engage with Holden in order to get a feel so I can get a better read.

My read on Holden is the only read that Dkoba is weirdly obsessed with, and they are townreading them. Wouldn't my opinions on Alice and Facebones be more important, since they are scumreading them? But w/e I am giving it a rest. Y'all either see it or you don't.

I did find Holden's comment about Facebones abbreviating to be funny though. My absolute favorite post in the entire thread so far <3. It would make my heart sing if I could get a townread on them.

In post 632, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 626, AliceK wrote:Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?


W&J is pushing for your lim and you have an outstanding question to you, about what you meant when you said that Holden and W&J seem to have the same agenda.

Could you plz answer that one?

In post 643, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 641, T3 wrote:Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice


I disagree with this list, but I have noticed that you have navigating the entire game from this perspective and that there is internal consistency with your external output (posts). So are going into the town pile for now. :]

In post 655, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 654, Wright and Justice wrote:I think Flea is town, faer thought process so far seems rather genuine
me and koba have been pretty synced in our reads I would say, which is nice because it's sometimes a struggle to do that for me

-Justice


It is a struggle with me too. Mine and majiffy's Beauty and the Beast hydra was so bad I am shocked we never got banned from games, lol. We used to fight over the vote in the game thread.

I am not really loving Alice's asking for a catch up and then dips.

In post 671, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 663, HoldenGolden wrote:So I had a thought. I've been reading these odd and morbid manuscripts of unspeakable evil and have ponder its applications. In a fit of transcendent brilliance, I realize that one could infuse the negative social energies of a cud de sac into a being. Thus my work begun beating an AI with a digitally crafted stick. The pain mirroring that of which we all have felt, one time or another. In the end, the sickening sacrifice was finished and now it paints its pixelated surfaces with its dread. Like all artist, it's depressed and inflicted with deep rooted daddy issues. Like Picasso or myself. However Like all good entertainers, repression hides the all consuming void of illness to fulfill commissions.

Signor Wombo.ai bespeaks that you gaze upon its newest psychedelic piece dubbed 'Happy Mafia'.

[spoiler=Happy Mafia]Image


Let's us all admire and treasure this new addition to the game while willfully ignoring that the donkey has been busy with LDOC and finals starting Friday.

(Catching up now)


You could be a copped confirmed scumlordz and I wouldn't ever vote this game because of the levity you bring to it.

No fair! :lol:

Fortunately I think you might be town this game. Where are you at with your reads?

I am very much liking IV for town. I kinda get a decent vibe from T3 but they are one to watch due to their apparent longevity in games as scum.

Andres has yet to play. I personally kind of like yours and FB's exchanges. Alice isn't following up on any of her posts.

And that's where I am at.

In post 717, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 708, Andresvmb wrote:Also, perhaps I need to detail why I’m being so skeptical of W&J. Because as much as I hate to say it, they will do anything and everything to win within the bounds of the game. I have seen them get into heated fights with their Partners, absolutely railroad players that weren’t sufficiently loud but had a good grasp for what was happening, engage in blatant manipulation, claim a nonsensical PR (and get away with it!), and even outright spam the thread as Scum. Everything that’s been said about their Town game is accurate btw - it’s based a lot on gut and emotion, but it tends to be mighty accurate. They can also switch on a dime. Which is why it’s so hard to pin them down early, and why I would caution anyone about forming a hard read of the slot unless they’re leading consecutive Scum executions and truly don’t make sense as Scum (though by then, they’re usually just NK’ed).


I have found that the only way to read players like this is to read them through town perspective and then a scum perspective. The combined spam posting + pr hunting points to a non-town alignment.

I didn't find Holden's case towny since it is predicated on IV's readslist being scummy for being nuanced. I do wonder how much of this is impacted by my hard tr on IV.

I also find it interesting that Holden is saying that when a game is this sludgey, it usually indicates that scum are okay with the gamestate - which seems to be slowly moving to an AliceK lim - and then says that they will lim Alicek. :neutral:

Let's be honest, at that point in the game, town was too dysfunctional for AliceK to be a scum!lim.

My biggest thing on Holden is that he is trying to force a narrative (scummy motivated) rather than to probe deeper into why there is a lack of a town cohesive one (town motivated).

And there is Gamma, and Gamma is pretty scummy here.

eta: lol. I guess Gamma went AWOL. That isn't Gamma., lmao

[/spoiler]

look at the progression mollie has against alice - and when alice starts becoming inevitable i think they slip ->

look at that they say "well alice hasn't been answering stuff thats kinda scummy idk " and then suddenly they switch gears and its a jarring difference "no alice can't flip scum because town isnt working together".
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #839  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:11 am

oh nice there was a [/spoiler] tag hanging out somewhere in those quotes so it broke the 2nd to last post lol

but it does nicely highlight the last 2 posts mollie had about alice which is what i want to highlight the most anyways
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #840  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:12 am

a town mollie - i feel at least - would have actually had a little consideration for the fact that alice flipped scum. scum mollie here thinks they are stuck and dont know what to do now that the gamestate is impossible to push on us.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #841  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:16 am

and in case you think that i was accusing you of bad tinfoiling out of just bad faith of putting you down IV, I used to have the same problem and I have just the game where I tinfoil someone who flipped 2 scum till the end from last year, it was really atrocious: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Tactics-1
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

Facebones
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 17, 2020
Location: Vic, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #842  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:40 am

If Molly was scum, would they really be willing to put themselves in the headlights so blatantly?
It does come across to me as a genuinely frustrated towny, but she might just be a good actress

Another possibility is IV hammered his team mate for the towny cred once Alice got to E-1 and he realised my elim wasn't happening
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.

Flea The Magician
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #843  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:36 am

hey peeps, currently in a pain flare.

AliceK lurkscum meta established.

People really are iking their wine today too from what I've seen.


also not touching Mollie/Koba discussion with a barge pole I am avoiding all of that *big sweepy hand gestures*
Currently limiting games due to bad health.
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.

Facebones
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 17, 2020
Location: Vic, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #844  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:39 am

Good point, I'll shut up
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.

Facebones
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 17, 2020
Location: Vic, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #845  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:48 am

Flea, who are you thinking about as the possible second scum?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.

Wright and Justice
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2021

Post Post #846  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:28 am

In post 843, Flea The Magician wrote:hey peeps, currently in a pain flare.

AliceK lurkscum meta established.

People really are iking their wine today too from what I've seen.


also not touching Mollie/Koba discussion with a barge pole I am avoiding all of that *big sweepy hand gestures*

Can you tackle the mollie/alice associatives - i dont care abour their interactions towards me.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)

T3
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 19, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #847  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 am

MOLLIE NEEDS TO DIE
"T3 has one of the biggest set of balls on the site” - Pooky
Join T3’s Large Normal! 13 players needed!

GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Green Butchers
Pronoun: He

Post Post #848  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:35 am

;

GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Green Butchers
Pronoun: He

Post Post #849  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:36 am

;

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club