Micro 1036 | The (Almost) One Post Game | Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I am town and there will be a town vig shot from me.

And I am so sorry for y'all because you actually wasted this post by not contributing at all and not posting mech stuff. If you are new kunchie then why didn't you wait for others to speak before you and talk?

RH9 making themselves lamist is kinda lame and should have been up for elimination instead.

This game should have been played where you speak all your mind in 1 post then make a vote in the second vote.

Sad to say. This will be a hard shot tho.

I am assuming I have to hammer myself for this to work which I will do after analysis.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: GrandpaMo
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 16, kunchi wrote:VOTE: MegAzumarill
In post 6, RH9 wrote:Personally, I would have liked to volunteer myself for the D1 elimination but seeing as though eliminating scum would leave one scum down and a confirmed Town and my realisation that I can hardly scumhunt very well, maybe you can decide the elimination wagon.
thank u for shooting this i would have swapped to this instantly (if basically said “please do not involve me in either the vote, scum hunting, or the shot”)
GrandpaMo wrote:
And I am so sorry for y'all because you actually wasted this post by not contributing at all and not posting mech stuff. If you are new kunchie then why didn't you wait for others to speak before you and talk?.
in hindsight, yes, but as mentioned i’ve played other mafia sites (i’ve played this setup maybe 20 times) which is why i took a more aggressive approach d1. from my view not much mechanical stuff needed to rly be discussed outside of 2 being hammer
MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

Since 2 votes is hammer I have decided to go ahead now.
We have 2 scum and I don't want to risk an entirely scum chosen elim today so I'll take this gamble.

Any vote I fine as long as the other vt doesn't shoot me.
If grandpamo is town then you should shoot not me :D
speaking of discussion, what is this btw? what did this add to discussion outside of “what kunchi said, hammering”? from your point of view there was an only 2/3 chance of me being town as well—why would you do willingly go along w/ my vote?

i don’t wanna be “that guy” and say RH9 was obvscum and he should have been voted by you, but at least like acknowledge all of the 2 posts ingame before voting
you are so town omg. meg is so scum lol. rh9 was obscum day 1.

i was like is this 2 scum or 1 scum in day 1? then realized it was 2 scum. im like okay that makes it so much easier.

i will be voting for meg unless meg says something obsecure
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

my god.

i forgot bout this game

lol

also meg if ur town or scum we win either way.

just shoot kunchi if ur town. im conf town

VOTE: Meg

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”