Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1092 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I only repped in to say that InnocentVillager is the scum.

VOTE: InnocentVillager
I can towncase Pooky, Morning Tweet, T3.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1099 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i ask why you're so sure it's T3 first?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1101 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That just points more to InnocentVillager.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1103 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT
I don't get this.
Why should actually pointing out that two very loud players arguing with each other as likely TvT be something to not like? I got the same impression on my skim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1105 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV was last on the Alice wagon and seemed only to want in for the cred when Alice was pretty much doomed. T3 joined much earlier and without making a big fuss.
I get that T3 likes to buss and i'm also paranoid of that at times, but this doesn't read as typical T3 distancing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1107 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

His self-voting shenanigans in the middle of day 1 was really awful and reeked of scum performance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1109 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Their reaction to Koba's push was scummier than Molly.
Where Molly tried to fight Dkkoba hard and seemed to believe what they were saying, IV pulled out the AtE and begged for Koba to stop harassing him. It was an scummy response.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1110 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 762, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Wright and Justice wrote:holden come hammer
VOTE: AliceK fuck it
This is literally IV's hammer.
Alice was deader than dead at this point. IV rushed in for the cred.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scummy A F hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 666, innocentvillager wrote:im down to compromise on Alice later.
This was their posts prior. Seems awfully noncommital.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1113 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 767, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
god if it's really just as easy as Alice/Facebone snore

this is almost too over the top in terms of desperately trying to frame away from partner and onto me after the mollie/koba TvT disintegrated

like either scum are big braining this or it's Alice/Facebone
In the next day IV tried to push hard for town to think Facebones was an likely Alice partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1114 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or wait, that was prior the the flip.
Even worse then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1115 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 774, innocentvillager wrote:facebones posted more analysis in our hood and it's starting to concern me that the solve isn't facebones/alice i think he might just give up if he's scum with Alice here
He was already setting up as evident here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1116 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The entire game IV has been playing like a scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1117 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And combine that with awkward Alice treatment during their wagon. And we got the last mafia on the ropes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1121 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think IV wanted to buss their partner though. It just so happened that their partner got to E-1 and he had to salvage the situation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I doubt even IV thinks he can easily endgame alone in a playerlist with so many powerful players.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1123 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He never voted Alice prior to that vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1124 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also consider the fact that Holden probably would hammer Alice considering the state of his reads before IV stole the hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1125 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 756, Wright and Justice wrote:It's possible that a scum facebones tells scum alice about what IV did in their hood
Yeah, or maybe an scum IV tells Scum Alice what IV is doing in their own hood.
Facebones flipped town so yeah....

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1126 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 744, Andresvmb wrote:This is why I’m arguing that if AliceK flips Scum, then IV should get executed.
How convenient Andres died on night 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1127 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pooky would definitely be capable of fooling me, but i don’t think Flea would.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1130 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just to be sure though.
MT, in the case that i am catastrophically wrong and it is Pooky. Who would you vote tommorow?
I have an history of losing ElO’s to him. :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1131 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think we do pretty much end the game on an IV lim. But i’m not taking second chances with god damn Pooky.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think we do pretty much end the game on an IV lim. But i’m not taking second chances with god damn Pooky.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1136, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think the solution to this is to kill pooky before elo
Maybe the solution is to always kill Pooky.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1161 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it’s IV -> Pooky for me.
But thinking it’s just IV and tommorow won’t matter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1162 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyone else wanna talk game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1163 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1134, innocentvillager wrote:nor probtown which makes me want to kill pooks
Feel free to elaborate this btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1164 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re all clever bois.
I’m sure we can be civilized about this whole elimination business.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1168 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MT. Can you tell me what is "everyknowledge" of the game so far?
How many hoods are outed?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1171 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright, thank you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1173 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you ever say you’re in a hood?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1227 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pooky wtf.
If IV or MT is scum you just outed T3 is the kill to make.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1228 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh i guess it doesn’t matter too much. I still doubt MT is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1229 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do we just auto with an Norwee/T3/MT townblock.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1230 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If any of Pooky/IV disagrees on that. Now is the time to voice your concerns~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1234 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i kill Pooky?
I want to kill you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1235 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also want us to decide on the two slots to die today. So there won’t be an way for either you or Pooky to weasel out of it after blaming each other today by going: ah shit, i guess it was Norwee mastermind after all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like we either do IV-Pooky.
Or you two argue which one of me/MT could be scum today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1248 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1237, innocentvillager wrote:did anything I say in my recent posts give you any doubt about me?
Was that your goal?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1249 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I highly doubt scum!you wouldn't be able to churn out something like that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1250 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's really easy to say the right things when you already know what is going on.
I have a feeling that town!you might just OMGUS me here, so the fact that you went the route of saying i'm in my town meta is a bit creepy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1254 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1251, innocentvillager wrote:my goal is to not get mis eliminated today

That is my number one priority today
Really? My number one goal is to get scum either today or tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1263 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1259, innocentvillager wrote:If I die that’s 0% chance of hitting scum.
From your POV if town, yes.
Doesn't really convince anyone uninformed though. (Which would be everyone else if you're scum)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1279 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i did get it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1284 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV i feel like you’re trying to soften up the thread for thinking T3 target scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1285 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which is good play, don’t get me wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1286 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It does strenghten my conviction more in IV scum though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1287 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If IV!scum it would be game losing for them to throw down on an Pooky!scum solve because that would naturally put them on the spotlight tommorow for an likely loss.
It is therefore better for IV to go the route of doing their all to shade me and push an unlikely narrative as truth in order to sow paranoia on me, hopefully get an flip on me. And then say: "aw shucks, i guess it was Pooky" tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1280, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1274, Morning Tweet wrote:To be fair i think killing wright first is always better than killing you first and it can be done in whichever order
^ this @T3

it's not clear to me that it's strictly better but yeah i don't think we should use NKA to determine who's likely to be scum or not here. Sure I'm in that pool so im biased but just think about it

If scum knows who friendly neighbor is, why wouldn't they get rid of a vocal person who everyone townreads first when they can just kill the fn tomorrow

there's a potential benefit to this, and i don't really see how it could be much worse?

like it makes them look better - either the fn claims the following day (day 3) and makes the n1 target look better, or fn doesn't claim and town is in the dark for an extra day but then either way scum can make me and mollie look a little worse
Like this is just the beginning of their setting up an narrative of T3 targetting scum!me and then my slot leaving them alive on night 2 for the WIFOM.
That’s also partially why i didn’t want T3 to claim.
Them knowing which of me/T3 are the FN allows them to set up an argument like this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1289 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d preferred it if they were kept in the dark.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1290 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this was ElO IV could have played it the way of pushing Pooks as an easy mislim, but considering he needs two mislims he needs to plan ahead of one townflip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1301 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's hope Pooky is town for at least once in my lifetime and IV actually was the scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1319 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The case was sound…
It should have worked…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did we wait long enough?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1331 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@MT
Me and Pooky made an secret agreement in the hood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1338 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so the agreement was just to wait to see if you would do anything scummy, even though we both agreed we would likely tunnel each other tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1354 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pooky are you just lolcatting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1359 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So like. Do you want to try to convince me you're town Pooky?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1366 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1359, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So like. Do you want to try to convince me you're town Pooky?
either you see it or you dont dude

i dont mind losing again its fine
Does that mean you think most of the slots in the dead thread are trusting you to be town here?
Cus i have a feeling most of them think you would be scum, so if i hammered MT and he flipped town they would shout at me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1370 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry, she*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MT why did you want to vote T3 yesterday when you knew that the FN would be in me/T3 and not in IV/Pooky

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1378 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1371, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you have seen my scum game and you have seen my town game

which does this look more like ?

its not even a hard question lol
Your scumgame.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1383 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you have high WIM as mafia but none as town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1386 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know you might think i'm an bad player Pooky, but i'm not just going to vote you immediately because i do legitimately have some reasons to suspect that MT could be scum or your slot could be town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1389 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For example, even though Pooky's ISO is pretty bad, i actually find Flea's posts both in here and hood to be somewhat townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1393 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From what i've gathered MT is supposed to be pretty good at scum. So looking at PirateMollie should be more telling than their ISO.
And Mollie never voted AliceK.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1398 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The way Mollie keeps reiterating "WHO IS ALICE'S PARTNER??" during day 1 is also really suspicious, feels like an TMI of knowing he is Alice's partner and so trying to say: "Nobody makes sense as Alice's partner except for me! But obviously not as i am town hehe" "and THAT is why you are sus Dkkoba!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1414 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would scum!Flea be the third vote in bussing their partner and then just flake out from the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1429 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1428, Morning Tweet wrote:"Tweetie located. Deploying scumread"
Lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1431 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1430, Morning Tweet wrote:You know what scum!Tweetie likes

Inactive games just like AI Upick

I outposted everyone by far cause i knew there was no audience

Here there's no audience and I didn't play cause i didnt care
...What?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1436 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1343, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought u were going to vote me

Blew my mind
What was the meaning of this post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1439 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1437, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:shes scum lol
In what way? I'm legitimately confused why they made that post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1443 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1438, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1343, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought u were going to vote me

Blew my mind
What was the meaning of this post?
i thought u were implying u and pooky came to an agreement to vote me
Lol if MT thought we were gonna flashwagon her.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1446 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So reading back on the game it tells me MT is sus.
But looking at conversations happening right now my gut is telling me to kill Pooky immediately.

It's rough.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1469 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Anakin while MT Windu has Pooky on the ropes, and he has that Emperor Palpatine vibe right now. With the: "I'm too weak, don't kill me please ;(("

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1473 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1468, Morning Tweet wrote:If you were happy with losing games being right you would have advocated for me rather than quickhammered other people repeatedly. That again, makes no sense
no cuz iv has 0 chance in endgame with you norwee iv

norwee votes for iv like 100% of the time
This doesn't make sense cus in our hood you immediately gave off the vibe you were going to 1v1 me today, but now you're saying you actually planned this??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1477 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry dude.
VOTE: Pooky

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1484 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like dragging out the suffering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1488 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry for misreading you IV.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”