Micro 1040: Shirley, You Blitz!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
WINfried
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 12, 2021

Post Post #800  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:41 am

I have to look at this from 3 angles:

1) shadd town: That makes shadd just right about beating scum, I still would not want to lose to jesters by a kingmaking scum, when we can prevent this by eliminating scum immediately.

2) shadd maf: The player's motives and reads have been so obfuscated in this game, I am not willing to simply believe they didn't think I was jester (even though I would see it as a pretty strange read as I probably would just clownpost all day if I was jester, but stranger conclusions have been drawn in this game).

3) shadd jester: In this case shadd either speculated their theory would backfire immediately, or they townread me and have a followup plan for tomorrow in mind.

I do not see 3) being very likely. In particular: I have no idea what they would do tomorrow if they are jester. 1) is probably still the most likely possibility here, then 2), then 3). But from my view, if you correctly lock me as town, it would be just as or even more (depending on if we find scum today) game winning as locking shadd as town, so I have to cover all possibilities here and disagree with shadd's suggestion.

If it's gonna be me or someone else, this might be the first day where I'll cast 2 votes on the players I think not being jesters. Haven't made up my mind yet, who I think is the jester here though. RRs kneejerk agreeal with shadd seemed like a jester in panic mode because they read town would win and felt like they had to do something quickly.
Just call me Winfried/Winnie preferably, thank you!

WINfried
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 12, 2021

Post Post #801  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:44 am

(also, while RH9 did hammer, they really hesitated a long time before they did)
Just call me Winfried/Winnie preferably, thank you!

Radical Rat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2015
Location: Space Colony ARK
Pronoun: They

Post Post #802  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:46 am

In post 800, WINfried wrote:I'll cast 2 votes


There's only one Mafia left, what's the point of voting twice if you're Town?

WINfried
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 12, 2021

Post Post #803  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:49 am

There is only one scum left, but I don't know who it is.
Just call me Winfried/Winnie preferably, thank you!

Radical Rat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2015
Location: Space Colony ARK
Pronoun: They

Post Post #804  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:52 am

Alright, and if you vote Town, Mafia + Jester can hammer that. The more votes you make, the higher the chance of you missing and allowing that.

WINfried
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 12, 2021

Post Post #805  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:00 pm

That would require both of them knowing the player they are going to hammer is town. But that's somewhat beside the point. If the choice is just about another townie dying or me, I'll still take the other townie.
Just call me Winfried/Winnie preferably, thank you!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #806  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:44 pm

In post 795, Galron wrote:I agree that this confirms you not mafia, but I don't think you were ever at e-1, so I can't rule out jester.

if i were jester, i wouldn't have confirmed myself as not-mafia (something i could have done is just not posted during that time). i guess the universe where i'm jester doesn't really matter because i don't have a wincondition in that case. so like what am i doing
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #807  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:48 pm

In post 800, WINfried wrote:I am not willing to simply believe they didn't think I was jester

this is once again a concern that can be remedied by the fact that i'm interested in voting you today.
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #808  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:01 pm

VOTE: winfried

willing to bet it all that this slot isnt jester. he handed out townreads pretty handily which i think is just something that prevents votes on you (compare to megaz who hardly did it at all). moreover seeing ate townbinned in is interesting, and he's playing this day phase like someone that does in fact need to get two town executions done
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #809  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:05 pm

the period where he was e-1 occurred between like midnight and 2am somewhere-in-germany time so regardless of jesterness theres ample reason to believe he would have quite simply been asleep BUT!!!!! if he was randomly awake and saw it and was jester he wold have hammered himself.........................
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #810  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:11 pm

i guess i'm willing to say my intention is to vote radical rat tomorrow. the reason i say this is because there is possibility a kingmaking situation being able to happen tomorrow if winnie flips town, which like sucks and i don't think that should count. in particular it wolud just come down to whether galron & i make it to the buzzer at the start of the last day before mafia & jester do. so i'm declaring my vote here (subject to change) in case that like the pre-emptive vote would get to be accepted i guess.
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

RH9
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2019
Location: Epping, New South Wales, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #811  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 801, WINfried wrote:(also, while RH9 did hammer, they really hesitated a long time before they did)

We were in ELO. It is my general preference that hammering in ELO isn't rushed because then you can think more clearly when you are hammering.
Forum Profile: RH9 | Wiki User Page: RH9 | Potential Moderator Account: RH (Wiki)

RH9
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2019
Location: Epping, New South Wales, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:26 pm

In post 808, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: winfried

willing to bet it all that this slot isnt jester. he handed out townreads pretty handily which i think is just something that prevents votes on you (compare to megaz who hardly did it at all). moreover seeing ate townbinned in is interesting, and he's playing this day phase like someone that does in fact need to get two town executions done

schadd, remind. me if Winfried ever mentioned a world where bugspray flips Town before they flipped VT.
Forum Profile: RH9 | Wiki User Page: RH9 | Potential Moderator Account: RH (Wiki)

Radical Rat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2015
Location: Space Colony ARK
Pronoun: They

Post Post #813  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:37 pm

In post 812, RH9 wrote:
In post 808, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: winfried

willing to bet it all that this slot isnt jester. he handed out townreads pretty handily which i think is just something that prevents votes on you (compare to megaz who hardly did it at all). moreover seeing ate townbinned in is interesting, and he's playing this day phase like someone that does in fact need to get two town executions done

schadd, remind. me if Winfried ever mentioned a world where bugspray flips Town before they flipped VT.


I'm not schadd_, but I did check, and no he did not.

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #814  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:38 pm

In post 790, Radical Rat wrote:Well fuck, I've just been wrong on all my reads this game huh?

I do still think RH9 is Jester, and WINfried has the highest chance of being AtE's partner, so... Welcome to the Town I guess, schadd_?

VOTE: WINfried

I know it's early, but we're not in Elo anymore, and I really don't expect to change my mind on this one.


schadd_ doesn't this vote confirm radical rat as town?

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #815  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:41 pm

Actual it confirms him as not jester

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #816  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:42 pm

They, sorry. I think I've been getting schadds pronouns wrong too. Sorry about that

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #817  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:44 pm

I think this game is over one way or another but I need to do something first. I'm claiming intent.

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #818  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:53 pm

In post 814, Galron wrote:
In post 790, Radical Rat wrote:Well fuck, I've just been wrong on all my reads this game huh?

I do still think RH9 is Jester, and WINfried has the highest chance of being AtE's partner, so... Welcome to the Town I guess, schadd_?

VOTE: WINfried

I know it's early, but we're not in Elo anymore, and I really don't expect to change my mind on this one.


schadd_ doesn't this vote confirm radical rat as town?

i dont care about town. if winfried is mafia or jester the game is over, if winfried is town then radical rat is something else
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #819  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:53 pm

im fine with he & it
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

RH9
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2019
Location: Epping, New South Wales, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #820  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:57 pm

In post 813, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 812, RH9 wrote:
In post 808, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: winfried

willing to bet it all that this slot isnt jester. he handed out townreads pretty handily which i think is just something that prevents votes on you (compare to megaz who hardly did it at all). moreover seeing ate townbinned in is interesting, and he's playing this day phase like someone that does in fact need to get two town executions done

schadd, remind. me if Winfried ever mentioned a world where bugspray flips Town before they flipped VT.


I'm not schadd_, but I did check, and no he did not.

That's interesting. I wonder why. To be honest, this feels like Winfried is confbiased in someway or another.
Forum Profile: RH9 | Wiki User Page: RH9 | Potential Moderator Account: RH (Wiki)

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: It

Post Post #821  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Galron wrote:Actual it confirms him as not jester

i dont see how it would do that. mafia and jester both don't have anything in particular to do during this day phase i think.
Today's moving mafia consubra damans dozens, away, hundreds of rolas there vanilla costs implosion | he/it
todays featured user: Papa Zito

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

RH9
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2019
Location: Epping, New South Wales, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #822  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:00 pm

In post 821, schadd_ wrote:
Galron wrote:Actual it confirms him as not jester

i dont see how it would do that. mafia and jester both don't have anything in particular to do during this day phase i think.

I agree. Mafia just needs to avoid elimination and Jester just wants the opposite while Town wants to eliminate Mafia and not Jester.
Forum Profile: RH9 | Wiki User Page: RH9 | Potential Moderator Account: RH (Wiki)

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #823  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:07 pm

Jester's need the game not to end. That vote risks that occurring.

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #824  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:08 pm

VOTE: winnie

No redactions

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club