Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2512, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2499, Roden wrote:
In post 2496, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2493, Roden wrote:
In post 2479, Save The Dragons wrote:i think the kill is weird and i too have a dumb theory about it but it's probably just there to throw us off

i dunno i think gth it's just roden at this point? but i dunno what to think anymore i just townread everyone else more
In post 2481, Save The Dragons wrote:more than roden. i dunno maybe it is just ari/datisi and nk15 is a god i really don't know what to think
You literally haven't interacted with me

What makes you think I'm scum
mala
Go on.
In post 29, Datisi wrote:good morning friends!!

v/la tuesdays and wednesdays
- uni is hell on these days. i see the *extremely* short deadline for the coalition however so i will do my best to at least check in on my phone during these days if need be

HEAL: datisi
HEAL: fireisredsir
HEAL: malakittens
HEAL: aristeia

fire reads kinda tonally the same as he did last game. yes i did misread him that game shut up. i have a probably very horrible reason for a townping on malakittens. and i was always gonna heal ari anyway but i do genuinely like the callout in to keep an eye on the deadline.

VOTE: aristeia <3

ari, why do you think fire is mafia?
In post 178, Malakittens wrote:datis is prob town
ari feels town as well.

HEAL: datis
HEAL: ari

idk about skitter,
i'm very bad about reading std
i dont have much exp with fire
why do they townread each other so early that bothers me.

there's also literally no progression on her read of me it doesn't seem real. her other scumreads are kind of meh. she says things like "scum is in {std, ari, datisi} and also things like "ari/datisi aren't s/s" so why not go all in on me? she just...doesn't for no reason. and it's just kind of a garbled mess that looks like datisi kicked her in the pants to post

but i don't really know how to make it clearer to you that i have no idea what to do i feel like you're trying to jump on me for a weak read and i'm like i know it's a weak read but it's all i got.
Mala not going all in on you should be clearing after Mena's flip. Mena was tunneled on you and Mala could've easily followed, instead she voted Mena.

Mala town read Datisi because Datisi's specialty is getting town read and guilting people into backing off their scum reads on him. I can only guess why Datisi "town read" Mala, but seeing as he also town read me while shading Blood, it was likely to build a fake association and pocket her.

And I'm not jumping on you for a weak read, I'm annoyed that you just defaulted to scum reading me again and that getting you to explain it is like pulling teeth.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2522, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2497, Roden wrote:Can anyone explain why they think I bus Datisi instead of just voting out Elephant and setting up Mena as the next mis-elim?
bc once bloodhail comes in with a scumread on datisi, datisi like almost always dies there? based on gamestate and how people were responding to him, even if he dies first datisi prob flips next, and you would want to be on that early

your trajectory was heading towards irrel until bloodhail showed up, and then you followed him onto datisi
your narrative here is like complete bs actually maybe it is just you

the pivotal point in the game was bloodhail showing up with a scumread on datisi

prior to that, it was likely a irrel/mena 1v1 with datisi going after that

after that, it was likely a bloodhail/datisi 1v1 with some chance of mena happening

you are presenting it as you had the option to either bus datisi or vote irrel. that is totally not how things went down, you never had that option. at the time when you voted datisi, irrel was gone. those were never two things you were deciding between
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Aristeia »

i kinda think its between fire/nk15 with a slight lean to fire tho i can do nk15 too
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Aristeia »

i am v impressed with fire's scum game tho if this is his scum game i'm probly just hideously wrong and he's just town hehe
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by bloodhail »

fire waffling on datisi after i'd started turning on him and skitt and ari were questioning him feels kind of townie in a way that i'd expect scum-him to be a little more gamestate-conscious of, dunno
and i'm watching all the stars burn out
trying to pretend that i care
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2525, Roden wrote:Mala not going all in on you should be clearing after Mena's flip. Mena was tunneled on you and Mala could've easily followed, instead she voted Mena
This condenses the events into 2 sentences when it occurred over several days of real life so you'll have to do way better if you want to call something mala did clearing.
In post 2525, Roden wrote:Mala town read Datisi because Datisi's specialty is getting town read and guilting people into backing off their scum reads on him. I can only guess why Datisi "town read" Mala, but seeing as he also town read me while shading Blood, it was likely to build a fake association and pocket her.
I don't know if this is true I mean why pocket a low impact slot she posted like 4 times and has a tendency to not post much this just doesn't seem likely
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2525, Roden wrote:Mala not going all in on you should be clearing after Mena's flip. Mena was tunneled on you and Mala could've easily followed, instead she voted Mena.
this is also a ??? reasoning, there's no way that mala following mena onto std is a most likely route for her to take as scum there, let alone so likely that it should be clearing
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by bloodhail »

i need to re-examine how datisi reacted to ari turning against him because if that looks unpartnered enough i think we just stay the course on what seems to be consensus poe
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2522, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2497, Roden wrote:Can anyone explain why they think I bus Datisi instead of just voting out Elephant and setting up Mena as the next mis-elim?
bc once bloodhail comes in with a scumread on datisi, datisi like almost always dies there? based on gamestate and how people were responding to him, even if he dies first datisi prob flips next, and you would want to be on that early

your trajectory was heading towards irrel until bloodhail showed up, and then you followed him onto datisi
Nah, Datisi lives without my vote there. Blood would've been at 4 votes at EoD if I voted there instead. I'm the only one who actually kept my vote on Datisi, without that momentum Blood just dies.

Also let's not pretend you all were itching to vote Datisi. You weren't. And if you think really think Datisi couldn't work his way back into being a town read then you're massively underestimating him. Especially since Mena literally always dies after an Elephant mis-elim, if you disagree then show the posts that were against that yesterday.

Y'all were absolutely terrified of voting Datisi yesterday and hurting his feelings if he actually flipped town. If that weren't true the leading wagons wouldn't have been Mena vs Elephant.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

he lives yesterday (and you probably expected him to) but i don't think he lives to elo
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

mena probably dies after irrel if irrel was still in the game. don't think there's anything to point to that being true after bloodhail came in
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 406, Datisi wrote:i think i'm at, like

i don't want mala or nk15 in the coalition - i feel like this setup, coupled with the extremely short deadline, can feel very demoralizing for scum if they don't get onto the train early and that makes sense from both of them. i think it's fairly unlikely they're both scum because games are almost never that easy but i would be somewhat surprised if they were both town. i guess nk15 is slightly townier than mala buh meh.

fire is kinda missing his usual fire (hehe) and while i did like the way we lowkey mindmelded on irrel yesterday night i'm wondering if that's enough. the posts i'm reading from him on the previous page feel like reads pulled out of random.org. like i don't get why he has them or that he actually believes in them or how he arrived at them and etc.

so i'm left with me/mena/skitt/ari and one of std or irrel? bleh maybe they're both town and i'm not giving enough credit to The Vibes but also time is short

why did i join this game

I feel like this points more towards fire rather than mala/nk15 but maybe I'm just conf-biased.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by bloodhail »

i
think
the panicky response of datisi to ari is unpartnered, i am just very paranoid
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2521, bloodhail wrote:
In post 2517, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2511, bloodhail wrote:my big issue right now is i'm not comfortable with clearing ari
Y tho?
uh my feeling was that even though it felt like her towngame when i was reading initially and i recognize that she helped datisi go over yesterday which is very uncharacteristic of scum-her i get paranoid of the attempted push on mena when i was calling for a 1v1 with datisi
sorry i asked twice, my wifi glitched and i didn't realize the first had gone thru >.>

yeah i can understand that ...
i guess i'm just not sure why scum-her even brings dats up as an option eod at all
i don't think it gains enuf traction with just you then
like i don't think i switch over to dats if ari doesn't also start pushing that then

like the fact that she didn't end up there and started pushing mena is a little hmmmmm? i agree
but like i'm not sure why she behaves as she did prior to that partnered with dats

maybe i'm clearing her too easily idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2536, Aristeia wrote:
In post 406, Datisi wrote:i think i'm at, like

i don't want mala or nk15 in the coalition - i feel like this setup, coupled with the extremely short deadline, can feel very demoralizing for scum if they don't get onto the train early and that makes sense from both of them. i think it's fairly unlikely they're both scum because games are almost never that easy but i would be somewhat surprised if they were both town. i guess nk15 is slightly townier than mala buh meh.

fire is kinda missing his usual fire (hehe) and while i did like the way we lowkey mindmelded on irrel yesterday night i'm wondering if that's enough. the posts i'm reading from him on the previous page feel like reads pulled out of random.org. like i don't get why he has them or that he actually believes in them or how he arrived at them and etc.

so i'm left with me/mena/skitt/ari and one of std or irrel? bleh maybe they're both town and i'm not giving enough credit to The Vibes but also time is short

why did i join this game

I feel like this points more towards fire rather than mala/nk15 but maybe I'm just conf-biased.
idk - i think the shade there can come from either motivation, either distancing from a partner or pushing a townie down into the scumreads so he gets coalitioned. i'm not sure it's necessarily conclusive just from that one post - i would want to examine overall trajectory more

and from what i saw he moved to townreading fire, possibly after fire was defending him

which kinda makes me think fire leapt into his pocket but i can see it both ways
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Spoiler: For Fire hehe
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2538, skitter30 wrote:i guess i'm just not sure why scum-her even brings dats up as an option eod at all
this was my thought too, like it only ever makes her look worse for pushing mena instead, i don't think there's really any scum benefit behind it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2539, bloodhail wrote:which kinda makes me think fire leapt into his pocket but i can see it both ways
it's comfy in there i can't help it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1447, Datisi wrote:
In post 1406, skitter30 wrote:I mean i would make a note that i'm not trying to flip u rn @dats, and that i didnt vote you or anything. I'm suspicious of you but i havent actually done anything to really get you voted out, as I'm not at the point where i'm convined you're
the
scum rn; i'm still trying to sort this mess out. But i am a little Sus of this push on me, as i dont really understand how/why you think i'd have taken this tactic as scum
how do you seem to know there is only one scum in the coalition :thonk:
hmmm
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2542, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2539, bloodhail wrote:which kinda makes me think fire leapt into his pocket but i can see it both ways
it's comfy in there i can't help it
its ok i did it once before too, only managed to get him at ELO

which was why i resisted him flailing at me cuz it reminded of how scum-him argues against pressure
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by bloodhail »

eh im going to call it for tonight, ill get back to the game tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1295, Datisi wrote:(2) this universe would be 100x easier to win if i don't shut down the nk15 townreads in the beginning
but instead scumread enough other players to get him into the coalition,
flip him, then carry myself; as opposed to getting myself into the coalition and banking on winning by flipping 3 out of skitt/irrel/mena/ari before myself
ah i found it ^

also is v interesting given that dats flipped scum

also i'm not sure dats hard townreads ari but ari is very questionable on dats if they're partners? like it's kinda weird and not symmetrical

pedit night bloodhail :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Aristeia »

if scum me wanted to kill mena i'd probly do it when he was at e-1?

or like sheep him on push relly dead and catch him on bop tomm.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2129, Datisi wrote:like jesus chirst think for a bit what my scum plan was in this game

consistently shade the slots that are lower on the poe

consistently try to push the people that are ABOSLUTE HELL to misyeet into the coalition with me

is this something that scum does?? do you think i hate myself so much i'd walk into a coalition with people such as you and mena and ari that i know for a fact scum-me can't outpost, and irrel who i can very much see is a competent and a high-wim player

so many times there was someone who talked about maybe putting in nk15 or mala or fire or std and those are all people that are easier to deal with than all of you (and you can't argue they're all my partners) and that i would be having a much easier time turning on later on but nope? i decide to stand my ground and get the players i know i can't win a fight against as scum into the coalition because why??? i think the wifom argument is going to carry me to victory???
i think this post is interesting

mostly cause im wondering which bits of it were honest
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

what's left unsaid there is that if his partner isn't in the coalition then he kind of has to get in himself or else they just lose so he kind of has to do it?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”