Micro 1061: If Trees Could Scream [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

Is it bad that I almost want to get axed so I csn say the game stumped me?

VOTE: Herta[/vote[
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Herta
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Don Draper

I expect more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 38, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 27, Titus wrote:VOTE: Don Draper

I expect more.
VOTE: Titus

Day literally just started and you yourself noted the stump mechanic, so dislike your reasoning.
What does the stump mechanic have to deal with my expectations for you? Even now, you aren't doing much. Your two scumreads happen to be the two people voting you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah Nancy's scum. Nancy's aware of the mechanic and tries to accuse me of rolefishing.

I'll just leave this vote here and suppose the partner is likely one of the Ircher voters for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 84, furtiveglance wrote:Herta, Porkens, Titus and Vanderscamp has 2 Arsonists.
I'll give you Vanderscamp as possible scum here. Hard to explain but I don't like their posturing and they were on the fast Ircher wagon. Feels like they want anyone and are floating.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 89, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 11, Titus wrote:Is it bad that I almost want to get axed so I csn say the game stumped me?

VOTE: Herta[/vote[
Even if she never made such a ridiculous vote on me, I would still find this post hella suss. Anyone who’s an actual tree doesn’t want to go out of their way to hint at that because they shouldn’t want to help scum figure out who the firefighter is, so I find this post independently scummy.
This post is a reason Nancy's scum. She automatically believes that I am automatically telling the truth or scum.

She also implies an RVS vote needs a reason. Nancy stretching so hard she should start a gym.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 95, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 93, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 77, Porkens wrote:
In post 65, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:BE ALERT! VOTE: DON DRAPER EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. BE FIRE SAFE.
Nooooo why back off the e-1? That was good pressure stride
SO DOES THIS POST MAKE PORKENS TREE GOOD OR BAD?
I can’t say, I’m currently nullreading them but I don’t like Ircher being at E-1. In SS’ game, a player was put to e-1 and self-hammered on d1, they were town. Early day 1 flashwagons more than not tend to be town. I don’t see any reason to rush the vote regardless.
Although I had no intent on voting Ircher, I feel like we got info from it. Regardless of Ircher's alignment, likely one scum in it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 101, Vanderscamp wrote:I think Titus is scummier than Don and they're pretty clearly not together. But I could def see this as town vs town
Yeah, Vanderscamp is the partner.

Sign seal deliver.

Willing to do either today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

Nancy joke? How? Where? Punchline?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 125, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Uhh page 2 and Nancy already made our slot obv-town

What's up folk

Down to vote obvArsonist Ircher.

-Mistress
Yeah, no and no.

What's your read on me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 140, Enchant wrote:Remind me, why Firefighter should't claim D1 in this setup.
N1 prime, n2 ignite. Near fixed clock after that.

If Firefighter lives, scum don't know when their wincondition is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 146, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 98, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 77, Porkens wrote:
In post 65, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:BE ALERT! VOTE: DON DRAPER EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. BE FIRE SAFE.
Nooooo why back off the e-1? That was good pressure stride
I agree
S V S?
Clarify who is S v S please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

I'd vote Vander.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 159, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:
In post 101, Vanderscamp wrote:I think Titus is scummier than Don and they're pretty clearly not together. But I could def see this as town vs town
Yeah, Vanderscamp is the partner.

Sign seal deliver.

Willing to do either today.
Oh but what happened to all the schools in Africa I have yet to build? :roll:
You are too busy lighting buildings on fire.

Also, if you took 11 as a serious claim or Huerta vote as non RVS lol. Those "reasons" were fabricated after I FoSed you. We all know you respond in real time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 161, Herta wrote:I feel like scrrrd bear is bullying their way to a lim on someone regardless of who it is.
Fucks
Crap given, zero. As long as we hit scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

Yup. Hydra no dissonant reads. Only wants a prior wagoned slot and the player who solved the game.

I tr everyone but you Vander and Huerta. Porkens and scr are weak trs though.

In the uber rare event the hydra is town, that tells me plenty about votes today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 203, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Actually if I’m right about Titus, Enchant’s vote on her would be town indicative for him because he usually jumps on players who push his buddies, so I oppose Enchant wagon.
What are your reads if I am town?

And if you persist in the charade?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 205, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 202, Titus wrote:Yup. Hydra no dissonant reads. Only wants a prior wagoned slot and the player who solved the game.

I tr everyone but you Vander and Huerta. Porkens and scr are weak trs though.

In the uber rare event the hydra is town, that tells me plenty about votes today.
Zero questions. Zero analysis. Just tears.

I find it extremely difficult to believe we’re wrong on you with this bad a take, because I would think it would be extremely obvious to town!you by now that we are, so this post doesn’t change anything for me at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

Zero questions. Zero analysis. Just tears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

The charade is pushing me as scum.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 211, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.
If you actually believe this and are actually not bsing me, then you’re clearly not reading. And where’s YOUR analysis on us? I’m still waiting.

If we’re actually wrong on you, you thus far have given me no reason to think so and you continuing to insist we’re scum when if anyone I would expect to be correctly reading us here is YOU, is not doing anything to change my mind.

I know you read me wrong in Anything uPick but I attributed that to Cheeky but here you’re actually reading ME wrong and you haven’t done that in like forever.
I have detailed almost every post with a reach out and my expectations if you were town, only to get shot down each time. When I suspect town!Nancy, town!Nancy engages on my reads. Town!Nancy does more than OMGUS.

Despite me putting out multiple reasoned reads, I get zero questions or reasoned reads from you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Well Vander hasn't been here for ages and has little attention to detail.

1) Vander is not familiar with me.

A) He used male pronouns for me repeatedly. I am a woman.
B) He doesn't appear to know I do wagonomics.

2) He doesn't have attention to detail because my pronouns are listed with every post.

That forces me to consider the possibility that I misattributed a level of precision and deliberateness due to Vander playing nearly as long as I have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I also did get a wild hair that scum might take another approach but I'll review that in the AM
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bear

If we aren't limming the whining player, then let's go after the sheep stirring up drama and sneaking his vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 256, Titus wrote:VOTE: Bear

If we aren't limming the whining player, then let's go after the sheep stirring up drama and sneaking his vote.
Don't like this
Don't care. I have been called rude and ignorant for stating my observations. I'll check my work my way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

Scum will favor lurker pushes here. Lurkers are more likely to give up if miseliminated. Only if scum can't get a lurker will they push active people. Hence why I FoS Bear there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #269 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 260, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:Scum will favor lurker pushes here. Lurkers are more likely to give up if miseliminated. Only if scum can't get a lurker will they push active people. Hence why I FoS Bear there.
Do you think Scrrrdbear 'couldn't get' Enchant/Porkens? I'm still voting Porkens
Not without yelling and dominating. There's also the fact that Enchant is obvtown. Do you really expect Bear to be able to push a case where little to no evidence exists and there's meta evidence for town Enchant?

Porkens might be an easier sell but still would require a dramatic shift.

Third, hard pushing a lurker might draw them to play. Scum want lurkers to lurk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #270 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 250, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 246, Enchant wrote:Meta sucks though
It does but it's there whether we like it or not
This. You even used it to townread me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Nancy, I'll address you later when I feel like a human being. However, I didn't mean whining player as a personal attack. I apologize for that. I inelegantly put down my feelings that every post just feels like you're upset that I don't TR you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #279 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

The posts regarding Ircher Herta and Porkens are spots I could engage with if you have reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #301 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 227, Ircher wrote:
In post 196, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 46, Ircher wrote:If not Draper, how about Porkens?
In post 48, Ircher wrote:Well Draper is making this big fuss and all, so.......
In post 50, Ircher wrote:It's not, but it's also early. There is merit in looking elsewhere.
Why are you still voting us then?
I didn't want to kill wagon momentum. It was more of a "if you rather" kind of thing. I could move now, but I don't really have a place to go with it, so....
In post 153, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I thought both reactions looked scummy to me: Titus voting me for not doing enough by page freaking 2 and Ircher for apparently no reason whatsoever, advocating wagoning us and I still think this. I no longer think they look aligned like I’ve said recently.
Look, it was early game. I advocated for wagoning you all because I was already voting there. If I started the game voting Titus instead for instance, I would've advocated there instead.

Didn't read too much today as I had a long work day; I just searched for my username to see if anything pressing came up.
In post 291, Ircher wrote:Posts and . While I don't necessarily disagree with the argument, I do believe that Titus's conviction is too strong especially given how often Titus has played with you.
These don't seem congruent with each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 309, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 308, Porkens wrote:Stop tunneling
Gamestate is just a bit stale, I don't know how to change it
Try listening or engaging with others
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #313 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 312, Enchant wrote:I unvoted Ircher because titus would likely just hammer instantly after that vote.
Why? For the most part, I have townread Ircher but fir his recent movement claiming his SR was stronger than it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 323, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 320, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I AM OKAY TO GET TITUS HERE MAYBE UNLESS THEY CAN RATIONALIZE THEIR PUSH ON DONDRAPE

LOOKS A LITTLE SUS IN HINDSIGHT
Sometimes town do irrational pushes
And sometimes reality gets labeled irrational. Nancy cries a lot when FoSed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #332 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 50, Ircher wrote:It's not, but it's also early. There is merit in looking elsewhere.
I didn't want to kill wagon momentum. It was more of a "if you rather" kind of thing. I could move now, but I don't really have a place to go with it, so....
In post 153, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I thought both reactions looked scummy to me: Titus voting me for not doing enough by page freaking 2 and Ircher for apparently no reason whatsoever, advocating wagoning us and I still think this. I no longer think they look aligned like I’ve said recently.
Look, it was early game. I advocated for wagoning you all because I was already voting there. If I started the game voting Titus instead for instance, I would've advocated there instead.

Didn't read too much today as I had a long work day; I just searched for my username to see if anything pressing came up.
In post 291, Ircher wrote:Posts and . While I don't necessarily disagree with the argument, I do believe that Titus's conviction is too strong especially given how often Titus has played with you.
Look, can someone explain how the timeline works or doesn't work here?

You want me to move on? Talk to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #333 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 331, Porkens wrote:
In post 305, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 295, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Discussed with Don. Intent to vote Ircher.

-Mistress
I’m torn between Ircher making a valid point about Titus and wondering if he’s possibly pocketing me. Titus still sr me doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

~Nancy (aka Don :lol: )
It’s posts like this that make me think don is town.
Literally, all that is is Nancy being defensive O.o....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #351 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

Anyway, Herta's last post looks rather tmi.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Tmi = too much information.

I don't buy Herta actually TRs Ircher because he can't find a partner for Ircher. He doesn't even consider me as a partner for Ircher, which also suggests a lack of analysis.

Now, I'll figure out some other way to comment on what I see with Nancy that's less bothersome but I'm not going to let Nancy object to my FoS and then do nothing productive and then paint me as the bad girl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 358, Herta wrote:
In post 351, Titus wrote:I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

A scum bum isn't likely to slot their partner at the top or bottom. Most likely a partner would land in the middle tier.

You, being at the bottom for ircher, isn't scum indicative. Same for porkens.
Then why is your vote on Porkens?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

The more you object instead of scumhunting, the deeper my FoS grows, Nancy. Please engage my thoughts rather than objecting to my FoS. Objecting is not a magic pill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 363, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 361, Titus wrote:The more you object instead of scumhunting, the deeper my FoS grows, Nancy. Please engage my thoughts rather than objecting to my FoS. Objecting is not a magic pill.
What do you think I’m not engaging you on? All I’ve been pretty much doing is scumhunting. And you keep throwing this at me at the strangest times as well, so it’s hard to not think you’re trying to actively derail by doing that for pretty much no reason.

I have specifically asked for your opinion or anyone's multiple times and got crickets or non responses. Would you like me to give post numbers or quotes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #368 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 207, Titus wrote:Zero questions. Zero analysis. Just tears.
In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

In post 226, Titus wrote:
In post 211, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:

If you actually believe this and are actually not bsing me, then you’re clearly not reading. And where’s YOUR analysis on us? I’m still waiting.

If we’re actually wrong on you, you thus far have given me no reason to think so and you continuing to insist we’re scum when if anyone I would expect to be correctly reading us here is YOU, is not doing anything to change my mind.

I know you read me wrong in Anything uPick but I attributed that to Cheeky but here you’re actually reading ME wrong and you haven’t done that in like forever.
I have detailed almost every post with a reach out and my expectations if you were town, only to get shot down each time. When I suspect town!Nancy, town!Nancy engages on my reads. Town!Nancy does more than OMGUS.

Despite me putting out multiple reasoned reads, I get zero questions or reasoned reads from you.
In post 259, Titus wrote:Scum will favor lurker pushes here. Lurkers are more likely to give up if miseliminated. Only if scum can't get a lurker will they push active people. Hence why I FoS Bear there.
In post 269, Titus wrote:
In post 260, furtiveglance wrote:
Do you think Scrrrdbear 'couldn't get' Enchant/Porkens? I'm still voting Porkens
Not without yelling and dominating. There's also the fact that Enchant is obvtown. Do you really expect Bear to be able to push a case where little to no evidence exists and there's meta evidence for town Enchant?

Porkens might be an easier sell but still would require a dramatic shift.

Third, hard pushing a lurker might draw them to play. Scum want lurkers to lurk.
In post 279, Titus wrote:The posts regarding Ircher Herta and Porkens are spots I could engage with if you have reasons.
In post 332, Titus wrote:
In post 301, Titus wrote:

Look, can someone explain how the timeline works or doesn't work here?

You want me to move on? Talk to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 369, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 358, Herta wrote:
In post 351, Titus wrote:I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

A scum bum isn't likely to slot their partner at the top or bottom. Most likely a partner would land in the middle tier.

You, being at the bottom for ircher, isn't scum indicative. Same for porkens.
I had a thought about this but didn't post it because I wasn't sure what it was. It was basically just that this is both quite a basic analysis and something I have thought before as town.
I would agree but 1) it's arbitrary, 2) he doesn't do the same analysis for Porkens, 3) he assumes it to be universally true when such things aren't, 4) When faced with cognitive dissonance, he makes no effort to resolve it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #382 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 380, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 379, furtiveglance wrote:Ok so Herta's TMI is that Ircher is town
Usually with TMI arguments the player accused has something to gain from townreading town e.g. towncred

But Ircher isn't really close to being voted out or anything.

Is it just that it's a bad reason to townread someone and that's sus?
Don't really care to argue semantics. You got my point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #385 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 383, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 382, Titus wrote:
In post 380, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 379, furtiveglance wrote:Ok so Herta's TMI is that Ircher is town
Usually with TMI arguments the player accused has something to gain from townreading town e.g. towncred

But Ircher isn't really close to being voted out or anything.

Is it just that it's a bad reason to townread someone and that's sus?
Don't really care to argue semantics. You got my point.
Yeah it is a bit sus. Herta and Porkens are the Arsonists then.
I have zero interest in a Porkens lim. Care to join on Herta?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #399 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Those who scumread Ircher, can I get a reply to 332?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

Although I still feel frustrated that Nancy isn't engaging me specifically, she does seem to be engaging the thread more as a whole. The wagon stagnation suggests that we're split and finding it impossible to coordinate. While I still don't like Nancy's play, I have to factor in group dynamics.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 412, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I still don’t see the so-called “tmi” that Titus was alluding to.
Herta, if I am correct, knows Ircher is town. Therefore, he came up with flimsy reasons to townread Ircher. The lack of viable suspects/partners is a load of hogwash, particularly his confidence that scum never put their partners at top or bottom. That's stronger than my rule of 3 confidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #417 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

I'd like if everyone answered a question: Do you think any bus votes have happened on any wagon excluding mine? (I know I'm town so I know mine can't be bussing.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #427 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

Who needs safety wires?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #443 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 428, furtiveglance wrote:Titus vote Porkens. Why haven't you already?
Because I see no reason to compromise on someone who I'm not scumreading.

Posts like 439 show Nancy has no desire to talk to me, only at me. If Nancy wanted to know why I asked something, she could just ask me. Instead, she just makes an offhand comment implying my thoughts are baseless.

Town!Nancy talks to me but she has no desire to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #478 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 466, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 459, Ircher wrote:It doesn't even have to be earth-shattering. You really couldn't find a single thing that stood out to you? A single oddity?
I think I’m taking Ircher completely off the table.

@Titus, why is Porkens town?
Because the wagon is shit and I like their content.

I'd compromise on Bear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #479 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

I'm getting real apathetic. Can't get a good wagon going. Wouldn't mind being flipped to get good wagons but I'd rather not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #524 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 500, Ircher wrote:I have to agree that Herta's recent takes on Porkens are really bad. I could buy a TMI argument there.
In post 518, Ircher wrote:11 hours left. We should make a decision. I'm willing to compromise on Titus and to a lesser extent Herta. Anyone not voting one of the top 3 wagons ought to move their votes at this point.
In post 521, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Titus
Yup Ircher's scum with Herta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #561 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

Ircher Herta or Don. Let's go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #562 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Titus »

Or Bear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #596 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

There should be scum on Herta. Scum knew he wasn't doused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Guys stop voting please until everyone acknowleges this.

We likely have a firefighter with two clears. There are five alive.

We wagon someone. If no one vouches, we lim them.

Then we get to tomorrow. Arsonist can't have killed.

So gg?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #924 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum can't cc firefighter until 4 alive. So if we fuck up, just popcorn massclaim. We get two conftown. A firefighter claim must announce their clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #927 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Nevermind. This is 11 hour day. Carry on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”