Micro 1061: If Trees Could Scream [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

Probably out for a bit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 211, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

The charade is pushing me as scum.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.
If you actually believe this and are actually not bsing me, then you’re clearly not reading. And where’s YOUR analysis on us? I’m still waiting.

If we’re actually wrong on you, you thus far have given me no reason to think so and you continuing to insist we’re scum when if anyone I would expect to be correctly reading us here is YOU, is not doing anything to change my mind.

I know you read me wrong in Anything uPick but I attributed that to Cheeky but here you’re actually reading ME wrong and you haven’t done that in like forever.
I have detailed almost every post with a reach out and my expectations if you were town, only to get shot down each time. When I suspect town!Nancy, town!Nancy engages on my reads. Town!Nancy does more than OMGUS.

Despite me putting out multiple reasoned reads, I get zero questions or reasoned reads from you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 196, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 46, Ircher wrote:If not Draper, how about Porkens?
In post 48, Ircher wrote:Well Draper is making this big fuss and all, so.......
In post 50, Ircher wrote:It's not, but it's also early. There is merit in looking elsewhere.
Why are you still voting us then?
I didn't want to kill wagon momentum. It was more of a "if you rather" kind of thing. I could move now, but I don't really have a place to go with it, so....
In post 153, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I thought both reactions looked scummy to me: Titus voting me for not doing enough by page freaking 2 and Ircher for apparently no reason whatsoever, advocating wagoning us and I still think this. I no longer think they look aligned like I’ve said recently.
Look, it was early game. I advocated for wagoning you all because I was already voting there. If I started the game voting Titus instead for instance, I would've advocated there instead.

Didn't read too much today as I had a long work day; I just searched for my username to see if anything pressing came up.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 170, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 169, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 167, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:If there’s a world where Titus is actually moonlogicy tunnelled town here. then I probably wouldn’t trust their reads in much. I don’t really have an opinion on Vanderscamp yet. I previously played with him in Koba’s neighbour game. Yes, I’m Loki.
I THINK NOT HAVING AN OPINION MIGHT BE THE KIND OF TREE THE ARSONIST APPEARS TO BE
I MEAN, "DIFFICULT-TO-FORM-AN-OPINION-ON" MIGHT BE THE TREE TO AXE RIGHT NOW
People really suck at reading me early game so I wouldn't read too much into this
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

I'M STARTING TO COME AROUND TO SCUM TITUS
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 174, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 173, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 157, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:HEY MISTRESS DO YOU WANT TO DOGPILE ON VANDER? I AM RUNNING OUT OF SUSPECTS. IM DOWN TO VANDER AND PORKENS.
I thought you wanted Porkens.....explain why you now prefer Vander
I DON'T PREFER EITHER I SUSPECT BOTH NOW THROUGH POE. TITUS IS DOWN FOR VANDER SO I ASK DON X MISTRESS BECAUSE IF BOTH WANT THEN IT'S EASIER TO PUSH THROUGH.
I'd reevaluate your process for coming to this POE.

Herta in particular, wtf has that slot done to seem town?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 179, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 175, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 174, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 173, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 157, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:HEY MISTRESS DO YOU WANT TO DOGPILE ON VANDER? I AM RUNNING OUT OF SUSPECTS. IM DOWN TO VANDER AND PORKENS.
I thought you wanted Porkens.....explain why you now prefer Vander
I DON'T PREFER EITHER I SUSPECT BOTH NOW THROUGH POE. TITUS IS DOWN FOR VANDER SO I ASK DON X MISTRESS BECAUSE IF BOTH WANT THEN IT'S EASIER TO PUSH THROUGH.
Titus is sus though. Don't you agree that Enchant/Herta are bad scumreads?
IM NOT CONVINCED TITUS IS SUS THOUGH. IF SHE IS FIGHTING WITH NANCY TO CREATE DRAMA IT CAN BACKFIRE AND IS LOT OF WORK. MORE LIKELY PARANOID TOWN.

IF U R TALKING ABOUT PORKENS, PORKENS ALSO WANTED IRCHER BEFORE THAT. SO THEY WANT IRCHER THEN ENCHANT/HERTA. NOT A GOOD LOOK.

The first paragraph is also my reasoning on Ircher.
Ircher saw what was happening with Titus/Don and immediately noped out of that.
So why is Ircher town?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 180, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Vanderscamp doesn’t sound really completely different here than in the neighbour game. He also gave me __ in that for omgussing nearly every player who sr me. I would really like to discuss with Auro his Ircher read before I do anything. I’m still not convinced that Titus is this bad at reading me.
Were we both town in that game?

I think you're probably the towniest person in the thread but if I really did give you shit for OMGUSing in that game and you were town there then that makes you even townier.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 187, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 185, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I think scum is more likely to have an agenda.
MY OPINION IS THAT VANDER HAS AN AGENDA IN THIS GAME, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HIDE IT. I BELIEVE PORKENS-VANDER IS AT LEAST 50%.

PEDIT:

I NOT SHEEP, I LISTEN. I HAVE POE LOCKDOWN ON PORKENS AND VANDER.
In post 192, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 191, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 183, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 180, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:He also gave me __ in that for omgussing nearly every player who sr me.
MAYBE THIS IS A CLUE
???

How so, he had no way to know I’m Loki until I actually outed it.
WE KNOW HE SHOW AGGRESSION AS TOWN
I'm pretty confused what you're trying to say here
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.

Yeah I think you could be t v t or t v s.

I do think Don is town and I don't like the things you have said recently that I've commented on (your read on me trying to get any wagon and your analysis of the Ircher voters)
I vaguely like your confidence that I am scum but overall I sr you.

If I really wanted to flip you both, I would not be advocating that it's very possibly t v t, I'd say something like "yeah Don, I agree with you that Titus is not this bad at reading you, which makes me think one of you is scum," but I don't actually think this is the case so I'm not saying it.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 229, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I'M STARTING TO COME AROUND TO SCUM TITUS
I'm waffling on Titus.

At this stage I'd probably rather flip a random person who hasn't said much of substance like porkens or herta because I'm giving credence to the fact that Titus is choosing to engage in a battle with someone, but I also have questions about his analysis. In particular I don't understand coming to the conclusion that the Ircher wagon contains scum regardless of Ircher's alignment and am very keen to hear his reasoning.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

The above meaning that I would rather flip a lurkerish null than Titus but not more than Ircher.

I like Don and bear, and mild town on furtive.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 236, Vanderscamp wrote:The above meaning that I would rather flip a lurkerish null than Titus but not more than Ircher.

I like Don and bear, and mild town on furtive.
FOCUS ON FIRE PREVENTION.

VOTE: TITUS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Well Vander hasn't been here for ages and has little attention to detail.

1) Vander is not familiar with me.

A) He used male pronouns for me repeatedly. I am a woman.
B) He doesn't appear to know I do wagonomics.

2) He doesn't have attention to detail because my pronouns are listed with every post.

That forces me to consider the possibility that I misattributed a level of precision and deliberateness due to Vander playing nearly as long as I have.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I also did get a wild hair that scum might take another approach but I'll review that in the AM
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Don Draper x Mistress »

In post 226, Titus wrote:

If you actually believe this and are actually not bsing me, then you’re clearly not reading. And where’s YOUR analysis on us? I’m still waiting.

If we’re actually wrong on you, you thus far have given me no reason to think so and you continuing to insist we’re scum when if anyone I would expect to be correctly reading us here is YOU, is not doing anything to change my mind.

I know you read me wrong in Anything uPick but I attributed that to Cheeky but here you’re actually reading ME wrong and you haven’t done that in like forever.
I have detailed almost every post with a reach out and my expectations if you were town, only to get shot down each time. When I suspect town!Nancy, town!Nancy engages on my reads. Town!Nancy does more than OMGUS.

Despite me putting out multiple reasoned reads, I get zero questions or reasoned reads from you.
Then you’re not reading
. I honestly can’t tell anymore if you’re seriously this tunnelled you are missing the obvious or you’re scum but I know what you’re saying isn’t true but what I’m not sure is if you actually believe what you’re saying or not. I don’t agree with your reads especially the one on me obviously, so I don’t even understand what you’re talking about anymore. I’m telling you I’m town here. Whether or not you choose to believe that or not is no longer my concern. I feel like engaging with you any further would be about as productive as watching pain dry because you literally aren’t listening to anything I’m saying and everyone else in the thread can see what you’re saying about me is wrong, so you’re either not reading my posts or you’re scum because I don’t understand why you keep saying the things you are otherwise?
Hydra of Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:53 pm

In post 213, furtiveglance wrote:What I mean is, I'm not moving, and I encourage my townreads ENTchant and Don Draper x Mistrees to join on Porkens. Get em while they aren't here to defend!
I’m not rushing my vote no matter who it’s on but Porkens isn’t a terrible vote. I still don’t understand why Titus but especially Ircher is town?

I’m going to stay where I am for the time being until I find a better vote. Porkens could possibly be scum but I don’t think they’re aligned with Ircher and until I get a more confident read there, I’ll wait.

It’s definitely a much better vote than Enchant, Vanders or Herta, that’s for damn sure.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:56 pm

In post 227, Ircher wrote:
In post 196, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 46, Ircher wrote:If not Draper, how about Porkens?
In post 48, Ircher wrote:Well Draper is making this big fuss and all, so.......
In post 50, Ircher wrote:It's not, but it's also early. There is merit in looking elsewhere.
Why are you still voting us then?
I didn't want to kill wagon momentum. It was more of a "if you rather" kind of thing. I could move now, but I don't really have a place to go with it, so....
In post 153, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I thought both reactions looked scummy to me: Titus voting me for not doing enough by page freaking 2 and Ircher for apparently no reason whatsoever, advocating wagoning us and I still think this. I no longer think they look aligned like I’ve said recently.
Look, it was early game. I advocated for wagoning you all because I was already voting there. If I started the game voting Titus instead for instance, I would've advocated there instead.

Didn't read too much today as I had a long work day; I just searched for my username to see if anything pressing came up.
This isn’t how you typically play in any game I’ve ever seen you in. Why aren’t you doing more to try to solve?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:58 pm

In post 232, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 180, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Vanderscamp doesn’t sound really completely different here than in the neighbour game. He also gave me __ in that for omgussing nearly every player who sr me. I would really like to discuss with Auro his Ircher read before I do anything. I’m still not convinced that Titus is this bad at reading me.
Were we both town in that game?

I think you're probably the towniest person in the thread but if I really did give you shit for OMGUSing in that game and you were town there then that makes you even townier.
Yes we were.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

Eh.
Titus being unreasonable on level is kind Town!Titus as i found when i was maf in game with her twice. Most infamously, she tried to sell me that 3+1=3, and trying to prove otherwise labeled me as mafia for her. And yes, it was complete infuriating experience, which i hate (but it's mostly knowing Titus acts like that as town which raged me).

Not surprising i just voted and won't give a fuck about every thing Titus says, to save my last sanity, but i don't mind if we vote someone else. I won't gonna cry if Titus get decapitated though.
Basically "Nah"
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 238, Titus wrote:Well Vander hasn't been here for ages and has little attention to detail.

1) Vander is not familiar with me.

A) He used male pronouns for me repeatedly. I am a woman.
B) He doesn't appear to know I do wagonomics.

2) He doesn't have attention to detail because my pronouns are listed with every post.

That forces me to consider the possibility that I misattributed a level of precision and deliberateness due to Vander playing nearly as long as I have.
Sorry for the misgendering, Titus is a fairly common male name in Germany so I just used male by default.

I've played something like 600 games total across sites since about my registration date, but only about 10 on this site and am pretty unfamiliar with specific player meta.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

Meta sucks though
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 pm

In post 244, Enchant wrote:Eh.
Titus being unreasonable on level is kind Town!Titus as i found when i was maf in game with her twice. Most infamously, she tried to sell me that 3+1=3, and trying to prove otherwise labeled me as mafia for her. And yes, it was complete infuriating experience, which i hate (but it's mostly knowing Titus acts like that as town which raged me).

Not surprising i just voted and won't give a fuck about every thing Titus says, to save my last sanity, but i don't mind if we vote someone else. I won't gonna cry if Titus get decapitated though.
Basically "Nah"
You understand my frustration then because pretty much nothing I say is getting through to her. I don’t know how to read Ircher but I don’t like that he isn’t trying to solve. I don’t know wtf Porkens is doing.

So, if I were to pivot, probably looking at Ircher, Porkens for now.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 240, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 226, Titus wrote:

Then you’re not reading
. I honestly can’t tell anymore if you’re seriously this tunnelled you are missing the obvious or you’re scum but I know what you’re saying isn’t true but what I’m not sure is if you actually believe what you’re saying or not. I don’t agree with your reads especially the one on me obviously, so I don’t even understand what you’re talking about anymore. I’m telling you I’m town here. Whether or not you choose to believe that or not is no longer my concern. I feel like engaging with you any further would be about as productive as watching pain dry because you literally aren’t listening to anything I’m saying and everyone else in the thread can see what you’re saying about me is wrong, so you’re either not reading my posts or you’re scum because I don’t understand why you keep saying the things you are otherwise?
This feels real
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I love Don as town

I think I will also take Titus as town

I still like an Ircher kill but wtf is horte doing in town circles