Micro 48 -Vengeful Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Riss_ »

Allo.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Clearly. Are you scum Umbrage?
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Okay your point? The guy beat me via preview. Wasn't that long of a difference. Your point is basically null.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Never played this small of a game nor this setup. So nope, but they'll scum slip if you allow them.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Yes. He didn't make an argument a town IMO would make.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Funny. Charter was lurking for a while.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Riss_ »

In post 25, Zoidberg wrote:Riss:

• How much experience playing mafia do you have?
  • How active do you expect to be (ex. post several times a day, once a day, every other day, etc)?
  • Does your role PM say you are mafia?
  • Do you support any policy lynches? (i.e. lynches based on things such as lying or infrequent posting vice lynches based on actually finding someone suspicious)
  • Would you vote someone you thought was town to prevent a day ending in a no-lynch?
  • What's your time zone?

1. Tons just not on this account.
2. Quite active actually.
3. Town. ^_^
4. I sometimes do Policy Lynches, but it has to be for a really good reason. Small games like this policy lynches aren't helpful. I will vote for lurkers and liars though.
5. Depends. I would have to know by a cop result that they were actually town to no-lynch. The cop has to be uncounterclaimed too!
6. EST.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Riss_ »

Oh okay. Woah. Eid is coming off as town and is my major town read at this point. Ill agree she's very easy to read. Umbrage if you are going to say player x is easy to read, but when asked for a link you can't provide it just feels off to me.

When I say she's really easy to read is because I have actually played a game with her before, but just not on this name. No, I really don't want to express it unless I have too. I'm starting fresh here.

Umbrage I'm about to go reread an old scum game of yours. I'll see if anything sticks out between the two.

Charter hasn't posted since page 1 and it bothers a bit, but that could just be due to RL as I haven't seen him on the site again.

I'm going to see if I can't find a scum game by Zoid. If you could link a recent, finished one that would be helpful.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Riss_ »

That's pretty funny how you are indicating that Umbrage is a strong town read for you?
What posts make her a strong town read?

Explain why you feel it's either Riss/ZB or Riss/Eidolon.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Riss_ »

That was all directed to Charter, ofc.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Well you never said a word about anyone else. Looks like you are just going with everyone else's reads and none of your own.

So tell me what's your reads other than me and why?
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Riss_ »

The thing was that Eid didn't post, but you were watching the section of this game for a while. Which is considered lurking.

Seems like you were using that to your advantage to discredit my suspicion on you.

As much as everyone tries and uses that being aggressive or defensive is a scum tell.. It's not. It just isn't.

You made a comment about his LolCase, but it didn't feel like a LoLcase.

Clearly you haven't said a word regarding Umbrage other than his case was Lol, but even then you haven't yet said it was scum or town.

These are my reads that Charter is probably scum. His partner can either be ZB or Umbrage. Eid feels town.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Oh I forgot to vote.

vote: Charter

I'll explain the Eid feels town in about 30 minutes. I'm watching a show. :P
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Riss_ »

I'll be using my shot on either ZB or Charter. I haven't decided which. Umbrage can live for a day before others lynch her. <.<
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Riss_ »

Hmm. Makes me wonder why both scum would be agreeing on the same issue though. Maybe it's because it's such a small game so scum react differently than they do in a 7-9+ larger games. It could also be the setup.

I still haven't decided which two I'm going to pick, but Charter to me makes more sense because of his lack of posting and his initial feel of buddying straight to Umbrage.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Riss_ »

Aw, Charter is one bold scum. I think I'll vig him for his courage.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Riss_ »

If I had my way, I'd love to PL Umbrage. I refuse to do it in a game this small.

I don't see how I'm "bussing" when I am town.

Only person I'm convinced is town is Eid. Reason is for meta that I saw in 443.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Riss_ »

Where did I say I wanted to lynch Eid? Why would I want to
Lynch a town read?

Why don't you think ZB could be scum?
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Riss_ »

I'm not scum, so answer them.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Riss_ »

Clearly, them all. Unlike the rest of the players she hasn't been thinking just one is scummy nor is she focusing on the most scummiest.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Riss_ »

In post 32, Eidolon wrote:my first impression is that zoidberg is scum and riss is town.

this is due to zoidberg's post 14. he takes advantage of riss' reaction to umbrage. i don't know if this makes umbrage town, or zoidberg is distancing from umbrage. but zoidbergs buddying to riss, and then the weak attack on riss after some interest pops up toward her in 24, seems opportunistic and scummy.

i'm null on both umbrage and charter.

Zoidberg, how does riss' post 15 seem forced, when you were egging on her reaction to umbrage?

charter, you came up with a vote quick. how are you so confident of both scums from just a couple of posts?

Umbrage, could riss not be reacting that way towards your read because he's a newb who is not used to being called scum? What distinguishes him from being newb scum rather than newb town?

In post 35, Eidolon wrote:Okay. let's look at the gf angle. the best way for town to exploit this setup is to lynch the gf.

i think one thing that is fairly certain is that riss is not the gf for the amount of pressure she took on immediately. everyone supported her wagon.

we need more info to narrow it down any further.

umbrage's immediate push would have been risky as scum and especially gf but i wouldn't put it past him.

The reactions to zoidberg were a null from umbrage with charter making a slight push on him, and the reactions to charter were positive from umbrage and a slight push from charter. the reactions to umbrage were a slight push from zoidberg and agreeance from charter.

More info would help to narrow it down, but the immediate reactions are something to keep in mind.

In post 39, Eidolon wrote:
In post 14, Zoidberg wrote:Umbrage is scum.

Discuss.

In post 11, Riss_ wrote:Okay your point? The guy beat me via preview. Wasn't that long of a difference. Your point is basically null.

In post 8, Riss_ wrote:Clearly. Are you scum Umbrage?

Did you expect riss to think you were joking here?

You call her 15 forced, but in 14 you instigated that reaction, and mildly pushed umbrage after that.

Does riss taking that seriously actually seem scummy?

Seems like an opportunistic opinion to make of her reaction, especially because of how neutral you made it sound while still calling her scummy.

In post 41, Eidolon wrote:I never said you caused her reaction. I said that you instigated it. there is a big difference there.

I understand that your post 14 could be something that town would throw out for reactions and to get things flowing.

But because riss was already being defensive about umbrage, which isn't an affiliation tell in and of itself, it seems natural for her to take your post seriously. (hell, when i read it, i thought it was serious. as in a mild suspicion, as good of one as you can get that early on.)

your response later calling her scummy for it, supporting her wagon without taking a firm stance on it, is opportunistic as well as dissonant. she was getting worked up, you threw out a stance on umbrage, supporting her, she got more worked up, and then you pointed in her direction and let others attack her.

your analysis of her in 24 makes your post 14 look like less of a random reaction test, and more of a way to set up someone who was reacting strongly to mild pressure.

when you made your post 14, did you have any genuine suspicion of umbrage, even if it was mild?

why is riss scummy for being suspicious of umbrage? does defensive and/or omgus nature only occur with scum?

Heres what i see when i come into the game: a lot of pressure on one person, who got mad at being targeted quick. this person is an easy target and is probably not gf due to poe. so who reacted to her in an opportunistic way? you did.

In post 48, Eidolon wrote:
In post 47, Umbrage wrote:

I'm not impressed with Eidolon so far. Very weak arguments centred around one player, and one role: Riss_ and the GF. If Riss_ is scum, she's the GF and Eidolon's the goon. But I think Eidolon could be scum without Riss_ being scum. It actually would be brilliant if she was the GF, keep reminding us that the GF isn't going to be doing anything risky while going out on a huge limb. It's what I would do.

And I also don't like the change in tone between her last two posts. She gives herself a backdoor from a Zoidberg wagon, and then makes a vague threat when he responds.

So I like an Eidolon/Riss_ scumteam, or maybe an Eidolon/charter team. I could also see a Zoidberg/charter scumteam. No other teams make sense from my POV.

nah, zoidberg is scum. i'm not sure who his partner is yet, but it's probably not riss. look at how he responded to my posts. he didn't even respond to the argument, he just picked at my word choice.

he was avoiding the argument while responding to every single thing as an attempt to sound like he's making a point. that's sooo scummy.

think about it. riss is probably town. her posts seem like a normal reaction for someone getting targeted first for something small. everyone jumped on her for getting defensive about you. zoidberg put an fos on you, and then he started sheepishly saying that riss was scummy, in as neutral of a way as possible, when asked about it.

that is too opportunistic to be town.

how are my arguments weak? look at how zoidberg responded. All he does is say "well we don't agree on this or that word choice" without even attacking the argument.

if i was the gf i wouldn't be bringing attention to finding that role. gf's would probably either be bussing their buddy or trying not to piss anyone off.

so it's likely zoidberg with charter or umbrage. i'm not sure which of you yet.

it's possible that riss is goon and one of charter/umbrage are busing her, but riss really seems town and zoidberg seems like scum.

Those are the main top posts that give off the town feeling that I'm getting from Eid.

---

I don't like how Umbrage won't give me his current answer to the last question I asked from him.
I want it answered now and not ignored.

---

ZB: How do you feel about Umbrage? How do you feel about Charter?

---

Eid: Out of Umbrage/Charter which one do you feel is more likely to be scum?

---

Hai go for it, but wait until these posts get answered so I can have a better feeling on who to shoot.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Riss_ »

So allow me to ask you this Charter.

When I flip town.. Who would you think is possibly scum?

I'm going to

Vote: ZB

I'm pretty much dying today, but I'm really unsure of who I want to shoot at this point.

I know I won't be shooting Eid.
Umbrage just pisses me off and that in of itself doesn't give me a reason to want to shoot him. >.>
Charter's current lack of context, scum hunting and overall input is bad. Just because he is convinced someone is a certain alignment shouldn't give him the right to just stop trying to hunt.
ZB looks scum, but I haven't really decided if I want to shoot him yet. I want him to answer my questions first. The same applies to Umbrage.

Scum is between {Umbrage, Charter & ZB }

I'll be shooting one of these three. ^
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Riss_ »

Mixing up names there Umbrage?

You are seriously pissing me off by dodging the questions.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”