Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Vote: Klick

Why not?

FYI:
If you're the jailkeeper, DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL ABSOLUTLY NECCESSARY
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

...I realize there is no jailkeeper...

It was meant as a joke
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

1. Nickname you'd like to go by?
2. Gender?
3. Times you'll likely be able to post? Or not post.
4. Thoughts on meta?
5. Thoughts on reaction fishing?
6. How do you feel about walls? Do you make them?
7. Are you scum?

1. Call me GNR or Riggs, doesn't matter
2. Male, 18
3. Mostly at nights and sometimes throughout the day
4. Indifferent about it. It just shouldn't be the sole case on someone, but it could be helpful as a start
5. Go for it
6. I skim them looking for my name if I see them (for the most part) and I rarely make them. If I do, I put spoils in it
7. I'm not, but I'll let you guys decide if my actions prove that
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

I don't see how my answer is bad. Isn't that what the game of mafia is all about? Judging others reactions to see if they're town or scum? I can't show you my role pm saying I'm town, so for now you only have my word on the matter
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 am

Might not be able to post thoughts onthis game until tomorrow. Exam tommrow and lab tonight. Meh....
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 am

Sorry, college is taking it out of me... I'll be on for most of the day, but after that I'm going to be
V/LA until Tuesday
Too much going on around campus and another tes to study for.

Anyways, glancing over the pages. Saw something about possible PM/GNR scum team. That's funny. PM and I were actually goons together not so long ago in this game Feel free to use that how you wish

I'm getting suspiciuos about Taz. I've seen a lot of vote jumping (vote, unvote, vote again, etc) and it doesn't seem right. Also trying to push a policy lynch, not so good

Curious to see what klick has to say about his hidden scum read. Oh that reminds me,
UnVOTE

Town vibes from tracey

Not so sure about PM, considering he's not answering anything asked at him

Yeah, so far, Taz really looks like scum

Vote:TAzaro
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Unvote
I forget why I voted Taz in the first place at the moment.

Going over pages to find some info
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 am

Sorry for the inactivity, got swamped with school work. I don't have a whole lot of time now, but will later tonight.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Alrighty, here we go.

CheeryDog - Leanin Scum

Spoiler: Here's why
I noticed a good bit of fence sitting.
In post 118, Cheery Dog wrote:
I only want to get rid of them if they turn out to be scum, right nw I'd like them to continue to stay and ask the questions they're asking, because I'm having trouble finding my own questions to be asking.

and the boring question everyone asks, how will these so called partner tells relate when I flip town?

Like here
In post 164, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 152, Mitillos wrote:
@Anyone and everyone: What do you think of Klick's insistence on not mentioning PMyst's meta, his vote on Mala and his subsequent unvote? What do you think of Mala's claim about PMyst's meta being too easy for scum to attack? Is either of those scummy? Both? Neither? I'd ask for thoughts on Riggs' lack of content too, but he said he won't be back until today, so that's another stalled place.

PM being easy to read is true, however only once you get to know what he plays like. I've completed one game with him, and had mostly read him wrongly.
Although I haven't played with him where he hs been scum yet, I believe based on his meta and what people have told me about it, he acts completely differently from the two alignments. (although I think he has caught onto this since he has managed to win some games as scum recently)
I felt like Klick's plan of not talking about his meta may have been able to draw him out of the woodwork to actually chat (and pretend we don't actually know his playstyle)

I find both of the PM talk about meta to be in the null territory, though I didn't like Klick's vote and then unvote. (or Taz trying to make it out as if that was an actual case)

And here
In post 314, Cheery Dog wrote:This isn't a newbie game myst.
Walls themselves I find better than multipost arguments as they're contained within the one post and not spread acrosmultiple pages which means only the one quote is needed. (although if you're on a non-computer device then the multipost argument is probably better for quote purposes.
(hi im being useless to the game state again)

Also, Cheery will often post, just to post. Admitting to not adding thing to the thread. Almost like saying "Hey guys! I'm here, being active, so yeah, I'm not scum)

Nachomamma8 - Leaning Town

Spoiler: Click Here
I was look through the ISOs and had a town read on CommieX for posts like this
In post 80, CommieX wrote:
In post 75, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
I have Klick as a town read because what he's saying is townish. Do you disagree with my read?

What about what he's saying is townish? And to answer your question, I have a null read. So yes.

Millitos wrote:@Commie: I take your point about the importance of pressure and so on. And it should be obvious whom I want a wagon on first. I'm voting for PMyst, so that's my first choice. And how am I eager to sheep Tracey? I have yet to move to either of the wagons she has spearheaded, whereas you followed her quite readily on Cheery's. I'd like the PMyst thing cleared, before I move to the next suspect, currently you.

You claimed to have been ready to jump on the wagon against Cheery before Tracey switched his vote. You now seem very ready to jump on the wagon against me, again following Tracey. Specifically, statements like this one:

I'd like the PMyst thing cleared, before I move to the next suspect, currently you.

Lead me to believe you're not very attatched to your case against PMyst.

But then things get dull. Nacho replaces in and has done very little else except build a case agaisnt PM and say we should lynch him. This tunneling is what disturbs me, but I still think the slot is town.

Thor665 - Town

Spoiler: Words
First off, he's Thor. If have to assume he's town or I get nightkilled. :P
Anyways, klick has town points for adding to the discussion a good bit. Also, his playstyle does not seem scummy at all
Thor's post read town as well. Nothing I saw suggests scum or anti-town at all

Malakittens - Town

Spoiler: Read this if you feel like it
Town, Town, Town. Seriously. That's all I was getting looking through her ISO.

Millitos - Town

Spoiler: My Thoughts
Throughout the beginning of his ISO, I was getting the impression of fence sitting, like Cheery. However, the further I went, the more it seemed like just inexperience (checks out with the join date). Once I sorted that out, the ISO is very pro-town. Actively trying to find scum and provding content pretty regularly from what I could tell

PMysterious - Scum

Spoiler: WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE?
Seriously. Holy cow, if PM isn't scum, I'm going to shoot myself. Look at this.
quote="In post 219, PMysterious"]Okay, I'm SO sorry for not being too active. I forgot about this a LOT.
Its not like me to forget about MS. Really, it isn't.
[/quote]
In post 280, PMysterious wrote:
In post 277, TraceyLyn11 wrote:The activity of this game it pitiful.

Agreed. Even I haven't been posting that much.
I think its because I forget about it too much
. I'll try to keep in touch on this game.

In post 282, PMysterious wrote:
You're just trying to annoy us. What the, I don't even..

I'm not trying to annoy you at all. I'm just not fully active like I once was. Back in June and July, I could post anytime I needed to. But now, I'm in the school year. So, I'm not as active as I once was. I'm keeping my promise to stay as active as I can but I'm not trying to be annoying.
Oh, I'm forgetting about MS a lot too.
That's another problem.[/quote]
Each post has a comment about forgetting (or not) MS games. Look at the last post. He was explaining absense, then as if on a side note, goes "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting about this game guys. Keep that mind please. Scum can't forget about games which means I'm town, which I am." SO MANY bad vibes throughout this ISO. Holy cow...
And what is up with his last post. "Oh Shit, they saw me viewing the thread. I guess I should hop in the thread and explain that I'm here, but don't feel like saying anything. Oh by the guys, don't vote for lurkers. It's bad, trust me." Can we lynch this guy already?

Violet - Town

Spoiler: Calming down now
Her posts seem pro-town from the start. Participating in conversations and open to ideas while still holding to her reads.

TraceyLyn11 - Leaning Town

Spoiler: Shoot! 113 posts to go through....
Looking through the ISO,(and I'm going to admit now that most of the walls were skimmed through), first impressions were that the posts showed town vibes to me, not scum vibes. Then I found Tracey defending PM. First off though, was this...
In post 241, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
Correction. I have buddied Klick. He has not buddied me.

I am also disappointed that you would think I was that obvious in my scum play.

Stating pressure does not eliminate pressure. Just because I'm pressuring them doesn't mean I'm not willing to lynch them. As for vote hopping, yes I was. Is that scummy? I have clear reads. Read further, and you shall see them.

The bolded was what stuck out the most to me in favor of Town Tracey. I just don't believe scum would openly admit to buddying, whether its Day 1 or any other day. Points agaisnt are below
In post 354, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 351, Thor665 wrote:Let's say we lynch Violet and they flip town - what do you learn from the 'connections' in thread?

Same question if the flower flips scum?

I want to see what a valuable info treasure trove this is.
The same as in any other game. We know his reads are genuine. Maybe not right, but genuine. We know that his connections with others are not a result of scum motivation. Therefore, if there was any mutual buddying done, the other buddier has more chance of being scum (kind of depends on the players, though). The same goes for bussing (or, not bussing, but you know what I mean). Whereas,
if PM flips scum, he cannot be connected with anyone
. He has not posted reads. He has posted almost nothing of game substance.
If he flips town, it's the exact same scenario
. It wouldn't make sense to make him a day one lynch if we could avoid it.

The thing that seems off to me is no matter how long we wait, PM won't provide context. Even if the post isn't about apologizing for inactivity, the content will be useless. But in reference to the post, yes, its the exact same scenario, but I would have have a scum flip with no connections than a town flip with no connections. The longer we wait, the more dangerous he is. Say for example, he reaches LyLo. Let's also assume he is town in this scenario. He is kept alive because of this. So LyLo is him and two other players, both who have appeared pro-town the entire way through the game. The townie is this scenario would then vote PM, scum hammers, game over. PM is a danger the longer he lives for this reason. He needs to be lynched soon, and it just so happens he is scum in this game so it works out very nicely.

That all being said, Ima VOTE: PMysterious
This guy is scum and needs rope.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

That puts PM at
L-1
by the way
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

In post 595, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 593, TraceyLyn11 wrote:@Cheery: You said you ignored half of it and heavily implied that the parts you did read was masked by your confirmation bias. Of course your town read on Vio wouldn't change.

I did actually read the whole post, it just may have gone straight through my head because of the possible confirmation bias.
So, you are just going to assume that because PM did the same thing in that game as this game, he is town? That isn't a very reliale read. I once did the same thing as scum soon after I joined the site because I had done it before and everyone called me town for doing so. I then got lynched in both games. I'm just saying if you have a town read on PM based on that ONE post, it isn't a very reliable read.
Anyway I'm going to share that http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23318 is the reason I still have my town read on PM. (by PM's first post in it only, haven't read any other parts of it) + another game where he voted undecided where he has flipped vig but it is still ongoing.

In post 597, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Riggs, I see you. Claim.

I wasn't aware I was at L-1
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm

In post 598, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 595, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 593, TraceyLyn11 wrote:@Cheery: You said you ignored half of it and heavily implied that the parts you did read was masked by your confirmation bias. Of course your town read on Vio wouldn't change.

I did actually read the whole post, it just may have gone straight through my head because of the possible confirmation bias.

Anyway I'm going to share that http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23318 is the reason I still have my town read on PM. (by PM's first post in it only, haven't read any other parts of it) + another game where he voted undecided where he has flipped vig but it is still ongoing.

So, you are just going to assume that because PM did the same thing in that game as this game, he is town? That isn't a very reliale read. I once did the same thing as scum soon after I joined the site because I had done it before and everyone called me town for doing so. I then got lynched in both games. I'm just saying if you have a town read on PM based on that ONE post, it isn't a very reliable read.

In post 597, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Riggs, I see you. Claim.

I wasn't aware I was at L-1

Sorry about. Fixed it now
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 pm

In post 599, TraceyLyn11 wrote:You're not. But we're a few hours to deadline, and it's going to be PM or you.

Fine. I'm
the jailkeeper
a vanilla townie

I still think PM is scum, espicially now that I hear he's V/LA until after deadline (too much of a coincidence) and avoiding this thread lots

CD is still next on my list due to stuff I mentioned earlier and some new stuff
In post 531, Cheery Dog wrote:Shouldn't in be 8!/2!(8-2)! if you're in the game since you know yourself to be town?

This was just thrown in the page. The matter was already done. There wan't anything to gain by posting this. Also, they were discussing total combinations

In post 572, Cheery Dog wrote:I'll tell you why, if we're lynching lurkers, that I rather a GNR one rather than a PM one after the game finishes, but the reason right now is anti-town to be saying it.
(I feel that's it's antitown to even be saying this much, but the reason is entirely contained within PM's first post)

If you felt it was anti-town to say it, why did you say it at all? We know you have a town-read on PM, it wouldn't be a surpirse if you didn't vote PM.
Then he posts why PM is a town read (and I've already covered that part)

Mala still looks town to me

Thor still town

tracey seems town

Not so sure on violet. I understand where tracey is coming from with her case on vio, but I don't see it as a strong enough reason to switch my vot to vio at the moment

nacho, not so sure either. I think nacho is town, but some of his last couple of posts have been odd (could just be his playstyle). His vote seemed to come out of nowhere, he then later explained. Also, calls it anti-town for me to say that PM is at L-1, but doesn't raise eyebrows at Mala doing the same thing? That doesn't seem right

Milltos still town
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 pm

What is that suppossed to mean?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm

In post 608, Mitillos wrote:@Riggs: Actually, I think post 531 was really good. If anything, it pointed out that Violet was counting himself as a possibility in the combinations for possible scumteams. Not a major potential scumslip, because it can be attributed to simply talking about theory, instead of this specific game. Alternatively, CD just threw it out there, specifically for people to see Violet as scumslipping, but now we're entering WIFOM territory, and I don't like alcohol.

I didn't say that 531 is a bad post. I just think that right now, there are bigger fish to fry
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

In post 610, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 601, Mitillos wrote:Also, I still don't see how you have a town read on PMyst. I agree that Riggs is almost as bad, particularly with his latest post, but I'd like an explanation on that.

Three more posts and GNR will have doubled his post count for the day, and all because he has a pretty good chance of dying now.
PM apparently went on a fake V/LA to lurk away the pressure, but that's not how PM deals with pressure as scum. He posts a lot, no reasoning. Sort of exactly what GNR is doing now.

I'm not posting because of a possible lynch. I just don't feel like doing homework and the deadline is under 5 hours away
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 am

Okay, going off from yesterday, VOTE: CheeryDog

I think this whole discussion on NK anaylsis is somewhat pointless with 2 flips (and 1 was a non-existant doctor).

@CD: Scum don't have to follow the same thing from game to game. They ARE allowed to act differently so that point on Thor would've kept nacho alive because he made a case on him isn't very accurate.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:28 pm

In post 712, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 711, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Okay, going off from yesterday, VOTE: CheeryDog

I think this whole discussion on NK anaylsis is somewhat pointless with 2 flips (and 1 was a non-existant doctor).

@CD: Scum don't have to follow the same thing from game to game. They ARE allowed to act differently so that point on Thor would've kept nacho alive because he made a case on him isn't very accurate.
You have... Nothing else to add?

At the time I made that post? No. Most of the discussion going on was back and forth bewteen you and thor, and NK analysis.

In post 718, Violet wrote:Tracey-Thor scumteam, unfortunately also the most vocal players in the game right now. Almost all of Thor's are casually responding to Tracey, as if he has no doubts about her alignment whatsoever and are friendly discussion meant to look like contributing to the game. They have both bantered with each other lightly to the point where it appears on the surface that they're not buddies but with nothing concrete and no cases against one another, almost all of their discussion has been asking each other about each other's cases and asking for more explanation, which has the effect of making both players seem less scummy (because they're calling bad reasoning out) and making their cases seem stronger (by continuing to add layers). Now they both have the same vote, but Thor's reasoning is suspect (read: nonexistant), he's sheeping her heavily, and his only given reason is the NK which he probably had control of in the first place.

The Klick-Tracey "friendship" had similar implications.

I'm calling it.

VOTE: Tracey

I see the reasoning behind this, but I doubt this is the case. Town players are allowed to talk back and forth between each other as well.

@CD: Why, does it seem, you will only defend/attack players in this game based on meta? You defended PM yesterday because of 1 post he made was similar to another post he made in a different game. You're going after Thor now because of what he did in a previous game. Why can't you focus only on the game and not use meta since it isn't always the most accurate thing to use?

@Vio: Interesting meta on me. Don't see how much that will help you though. Those games on my wiki are pretty old. My wiki is very out of date since I can't get in to update it. My playstyle has changed since those games were finished. Another reason why I don't like using meta frequently.

PEdit: better, using more recent games, but I still stand by about meta not being entirely reliable
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am

In post 786, Mitillos wrote:Welcome new mod.
Alright, I think it's time I do this:
Vote: Violet

That is L-1.

Explain your vote. It seems as if you were waiting for something to happen and very out of place.

Will post more later tonight.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Sorry, finals and exams are coming up, and apparently everything else

I'm still a little uneasy about Mit's vote for Vio. That just seemed to come out of nowhere within the context of the posts before it. I see the reasoning behind it, but the post where th evote was made just doesn't seem right.

@Thor: I don't see where you are coming from with your vote. In the same post, you seem to be of the idea that Mit is scum, yet you place your vote on me. Can you explain?

Pedit: Mit, you say" regardless of your alignment" Why say that? You could've easily not said that and it wouldn't have changed your opinion on it
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Sorry, it's getting hard with school work and everything...

@Mit, I don't see what the big deal about not announcing that you were placed at L-1 is. The vote count is two posts above it. It would be easy to see if you were at L-1 or something else.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:13 am

In post 821, Thor665 wrote:
For instance, if I was to do Riggs I'd say - Nacho's push on him paired with Nacho's death, a lurking playstyle that spikes in activity as he is suspected, and running away from pushing this slot when a weak player was replaced by me.

Violet already mentioned some of these things but...

I never pushed Klick, just the random vote at the start
I think actually my playstyle spikes when I have time to think, which happens to occur while I'm under suspicion.
When I'm scum, I don't normally kill people who suspect me, especially on Day 1. That invites me to get lynched. "Oh, I see this person died after pushing this person's lynch. They must be scum!" Isn't that what the scum team would want you to think? It's called 'framing' or putting suspicion on somebody else when they didn't do it.
In post 834, Mitillos wrote:
@Riggs: Read what I said about post 444. There is context that you are either choosing to ignore, or just failing to see. I think it's the former, right now.
And since the Violet wagon completely crumbled,
Unvote

Vote: Riggs

Lurking, then being active only to make pointless attacks like that one, or when you are voted for is a big no-no. Even if you are overworked, you could make a bigger contribution once in a while, if you really wanted.
yes, I just didn't go back and read Post 444, but now that I have, it doesn't change my stance on the matter. You both did this to each other with more or less the same reasons. Just because someone doesn't mention someone else is at L-1 doesn't make them scum.[/quote]

Also, I will be
V/LA this week due to finals
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 am

In post 868, Thor665 wrote:
In post 867, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I never pushed Klick, just the random vote at the start
I think actually my playstyle spikes when I have time to think, which happens to occur while I'm under suspicion.
When I'm scum, I don't normally kill people who suspect me, especially on Day 1. That invites me to get lynched. "Oh, I see this person died after pushing this person's lynch. They must be scum!" Isn't that what the scum team would want you to think? It's called 'framing' or putting suspicion on somebody else when they didn't do it.

1. Already addressed - you missed it because you're not reading the game.
2. You have more time to think when you're under suspicion...whut?
3. Ah...so you don't "normally" do this. Not "I don't do it" but "I don't normally do it" Right, that sells me.

1. Looked back, so what you are referring to. Look at my ISO, I pushed Taz/Violet's slot once. After that, I believed PM to be scum.
2. Let me rephrase. "More time to think" = "More time to think about this game due to nothing conflicting from real life" or "I'm not busy"
3. I have not been scum often on this site (Less than 10, maybe less than 5, I don't know off hand). Most of those times were from when I first started playing the site, so I didn't know any better. Any other time, I'm lynched Day 1. Or I decide on a random kill, that may or may not land on someone who pushed for my lynch. What I'm saying here is that I don't over think my night kills as scum. They usually occur on a whim. Keep in mind, that when I am scum, we decided on a kill together and therefore, I don't really care who we kill because I don't often draw scum so what do I know?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

In post 871, Mitillos wrote:@Riggs: Did I say Tracey was scum for forgetting to say I was at L-1? You're trying to shift attention from more important things (your scumminess) to less important ones (me calling Tracey an accidental hypocrite).

No, you didn't say that. I was extrapolating that from the context and it looks like I did it incorrectly.
No, I wasn't trying to shift attention (see above)
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 pm

In post 874, Cheery Dog wrote:
You've been scum more often than I have been (well you have been here a year longer I guess), but being limited in the amount of scum games you've played means nothing.
and even if you are on this on a whim scum player, it doesn't mean you did kill Tracey or if your partner wanted to protect you from it and you followed along.

Explain to me how I killed Tracey if she is still quite alive
Violet wrote:
In post 867, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Violet already mentioned some of these things but...
I just made Thor's case on you stronger by dissolving 2/3rds of it and making my own points. Try again.

I didn't use the fact the you mentioned the points as an excuse to not talk about them. Did you read the rest of that post.
Obviously looking below, so why mention it?

In post 867, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:"Oh, I see this person died after pushing this person's lynch. They must be scum!" Isn't that what the scum team would want you to think?
Yeah. Except if you were part of the scum team, you could be planning to use this as an excuse to lynch the person who suspects you most, and without consequence. So I can
clearly
not choose the wine in front of me.

Yes, I am aware that is what WIFOM is (I did enjoy the video though). It is a part of the game of Mafia unfortuantely.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm

In post 856, Violet wrote:
In post 821, Thor665 wrote:Nacho's push on him paired with Nacho's death

This might be a valid point if Nacho wouldn't be the first choice NK by you and I as well as Riggs,
and
anyone who knew Nacho as a good player.

In post 821, Thor665 wrote:a lurking playstyle that spikes in activity as he is suspected

It only spiked once, but he
was
at L-1. Point granted.

In post 821, Thor665 wrote:and running away from pushing this slot when a weak player was replaced by me.

He never pushed your slot. One random vote at the start of the game, which he promptly undid. That's it.

Better than any three of those points is the fact that GNR had a town read on Mit until he had two votes on him.

And this:
In post 501, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Thor665 - Town

First off, he's Thor.
I have to assume he's town or I get nightkilled.
:P
Also, his playstyle
does not seem scummy at all

Thor's post read town as well.
Nothing I saw suggests scum or anti-town at all

Bolded for emphasis. He recognizes you're a strong player and then states you're not scum
at all
. The first sentence makes a lot more sense as a statement if you replace "nightkill" with "lynched by him" which is probably what he meant.

In post 878, Violet wrote:
In post 875, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I didn't use the fact the you mentioned the points as an excuse to not talk about them. Did you read the rest of that post? Obviously looking below, so why mention it?
Thor's remaining points were weak, this was already covered. You never addressed mine.

I don't see any points you made agaisn't me there? Were you referring to another post?
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Too tired to post anything right
Will get to this tomorrow
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs