Micro 188: Matrix6 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Klicking Kittens »

Welp.

That NK has apparently leaving the suscipion on me. Mollie was attacking me, but also to an extent Sak. I still think Mara is town. I have to see who else she and Mac suspected. Either way I should have listened to Mollie about Ferret.

VOTE: anorcway

That's for hammering without waiting for a claim. Bad, bad habit. Don't do it again.

I need to talk to Klick though. See what he thinks about everything. (He may post without talking to me and that's fine)
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:58 am

I REALLY need to talk to Klick.

Bork so you're voting me because I think someone voting without waiting for a claim is scummy so I'm apparently punishing them. So you are basically voting me because I'm in a way trying to push a policy lynch (which I'm not).

As for m L-1 vote he was acting like the same Feret he did in your game. He wasn't hunting or anything.

Bork how come you didn't bring up the fact SC didn't want any other conversation during Day 1. Nero was more convinced to cut day short.

@Sak:

I'm not solely blaming him. I'm trying to teach him the ways of anti-town and town tactics in regards to a hammer should be made. I don't like people who just hammer especially in a setup where there is known to be PRs. Ofc there's always where scum can claim a pr, but there's an easy counter claim done by town. So they get caught.

If you think I'm not taking blame for him flipping town - you're wrong. I am.

@Lucky:

So how do you want to go about this day if you don't want early votes cast? It's not like early voting is dangerous atm because we aren't in Lylo. Voting spurs discusssion at least in my mind.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 am

I'm glad you are rushing to his defense. How about you let him defend himself? Read Day 1 posts I made a few comments to him before I had to go to work.

I don't really have a huge read on them myself. Mollie thought Mara part was town and in a way I had a feeling Mara was slightly leaning town. So I believe there's a huge chance they are likely town.

____

To get his thoughts? Im no longer solo playing so i need to communicate to my partner
i want to see what he thinks of everything so far
dont think thats too much to ask

(stupid keyboard i cant type right at this point)
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 am

anorway
youre chainsaw defending him i voted him and now youre attacking me for that vote rather then letting him speak for himself

im not accusing sc of anything
i simply wanted to see your thoughts on that matter and where you stand

good
i didnt have time to get in touch with him before day opened since the crash but work also

(mollie how the fuck do you type like this)
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 am

Just because someone scum hunts doesn't make them town. Only because scum do need to scum hunt to avoid having attention brought to them.

There was a reason for my late hydra, but not one I want to publicly address right now. The only people who currently know about it are the mod and Klick. I might explain more at endgame, but right now I can't.

Klick is reading up now as I set up a private QT for us to use.

For those who are saying I'm coaching; I'm giving cristism actually so people can learn from mistakes. I obviously don't care what alignment Anor, but I want him to learn that rushing the lynch through wasn't helpful at al. At the time he did it we still had about 7 days to the deadline. The excuse "well everyone wanted ferret gone" is not a reason to lynch without a claim. If the deadline was less than 24 hours around the same time he hammered; I would have understand, but this was clearly not the case.

I have seen accidental hammers (I once did one myself). But if we knew Ferret was a cop if he claimed we would have more than likely had at least one more day and possibly a cleared/ confirmed innocent/scum. It would have been more beneficial. I can see that I'm talking about after the fact now that we know of Ferret's flip, but still. Not waiting for a claim = anti town to me. All it does it help scum and in this case it REALLY helped scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 am

Please do take that out of context
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey guys, I'm the new side of this hydra, Klick. Checking in to say that I'm currently reading, and will be posting thoughts either when I hit something significant or when I discuss things with Mala.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 am

Klick and I are currently discussing.

I'm going to:

UNVOTE: Anor

Once we come to an agreement we'll be posting/voting our case/suspect.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:28 pm

In post 303, anorway wrote:Also I'm getting nice town vibes from Bork and Sugar, due to both being quite active and seems to scumhunt much.

Sakura is a town read as well, and that's due to me playing a game (Newbie 1371) where Sakura was scum, and her playstyle is quite different from then. She also got a lot of tips from the Dead QT from that game on how to play as scum, and she don't use them in this game. Might have a look at that Open to confirm my read.

The rest is kinda null so far
@Anor:

Can we have an update on this? Letting us know if you looked at the Open game to confirm the read.

~Mala
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 am

In post 398, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 396, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 360, Klicking Kittens wrote: Bork how come you didn't bring up the fact SC didn't want any other conversation during Day 1. Nero was more convinced to cut day short.
quote the post where I hammered?

I fondly remember telling you guys that ya'll can still talk but I was convinced on Ferret and nothing short of that cop claim that we never got was going to sway me.

I also do not like Lucky bringing up that same obvious bullshit.
Quote the post where I said you hammered? I never did.

Yes, we can talk, but the lynch was locked and you weren't looking at others. You were sure that Ferrrret was scum.
In post 397, anorway wrote:
In post 394, borkjerfkin wrote:anorway I seriously have zero idea about how you feel about any player sans Sakura right now.

Primer question: who is scum on the ferret wagon, in your opinion?
I've previously had you and Sugar as a town read, and I still feel that way. Also I'm having a slight town read on TSO as well, but that's just my gut feeling. All of the others are still null-ish region.

Since I'm having Sugar and Sakura as a town read, that leaves Klick and Lucky left. Going to see through their ISO later on.
Klick and I are still discussing. Can you hold off ISO'ing us for a few days until him and I are on the page? He's limited access until Sat/Sun, but will be fine after then.

We are already sharing similarity on some reads, but some are not being agreed on and I would like time to fix this.

Thank you.

~Mala
This is me and that was horrible.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 am

In post 400, Sakura Hana wrote:All these hydras and alt slips are making my head spin @_@
It said I was logged into Klicking Kittens..
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:52 am

blgbhglbhishbdolbgldkhbi

Klick here. We're still not done. But we can at least say that we have a shared town read on both Mac and anorway.

UNVOTE:
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 pm

So I think Lucky is scum.

VOTE: Lucky

It's based on the Mac kill along with other day 1 posts.

My scum radar is pinging
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 am

In post 349, Klicking Kittens wrote:Welp.

That NK has apparently leaving the suscipion on me. Mollie was attacking me, but also to an extent Sak. I still think Mara is town. I have to see who else she and Mac suspected. Either way I should have listened to Mollie about Ferret.

VOTE: anorcway

That's for hammering without waiting for a claim. Bad, bad habit. Don't do it again.

I need to talk to Klick though. See what he thinks about everything. (He may post without talking to me and that's fine)
I went over Mac/Mollie's posts. Mac went after Lucky while Mollie went after me. Along with the fact I can't ignore a gut feel and Klick also thinks that TSO / Lucky could be scum. Although he didn't really say exactly why - it's from reading the thread.

~~~

Bork:

409 is very easy to fake.

~~~

Anor town is because Klick thinks him hammering Ferret wasn't scum-motivated. He also thinks other posts by Anor keeps genuine and due to this I'm starting to think I was too harsh on him so I backed off a bit.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 am

In post 475, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm trying to figure sugar out; they're trying to push you without voting you, and they're also trying to make me doubt my kittens read without saying why kittens might be town (other than reasoning initially given in #281 which I found grossly unsubstantial.)

Not to mention kittens hasn't done fuckall to follow up on #281 and work with mara or whatever mala said she was going to do to try to gauge alignment; most recent I have from kittens on mara is "Mollie thought Mara part was town and in a way I had a feeling Mara was slightly leaning town. So I believe there's a huge chance they are likely town."

Look at the sheer number of qualifiers on that, and the fact there is nothing but vague generalities backing it up.
For the record:

I'm trusting Mollie's read of Mara on this one. I'm big on NKA and Mollie/Mac's biggest townreads were both you and Mara. I'm pretty sure the likelyhood of them being killed because their reads were right is higher than most. The only other thing is that they were an universal town read because admit it - they were fucking obv town to the core. Even when Mollie went after me I never once thought she was scum for it.

~~

@Sak:

You played one game with me. When did I say I wanted you lynched during this game? I didn't actually because that was Mollie.

~~

So basically everyone is going to comprise lynch instead of actually searching for scum. That's cool I guess.

~~

@Bork:

First off process of elimination. Secondly die if you are going to call NKA "WIFOM". I have actually caught scum in the past for it - hell I have caught scum offguard with it. I caught Klick-scum with it, but never followed it through. It's one of those things that scum don't realize that hurts them because they are trying to eliminate suspicion off of them.

So yes:

Mac went after Lucky.
Mollie was going after me and to an extent Sak.

I already know I'm town so I clearly know that I didn't kill Mollie to get her out of my way. As I said the only thing that could be WIFOM about this kill is the time that the mod announced Mollie left the hydra which could mean that Mac possibly wasn't the first target for the NK or that they changed it because Mac could have appeared in Day 2 at arms bound towards Lucky.

My gut has already been pinging towards Lucky. He's seems overcautious. Especially not wanting people to vote in Day 2. I already brought this up we aren't in LyLo and votes bring discussion.

~

Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Because you
did
take it out of context. I meant regardless of his alignment he shouldn't be hammering without a claim. It was hasty. So please stop taking me out of context because you are blatantly missrepping me and this type of blatant misrep comes from scum.

I didn't unvote because of you and I didn't unvote quickly. It was over a day and I unvoted because Klick was TOWNREADING HIM. I kept saying oh hey I need to talk to Klick and see what he thinks and that's exactly what happens.

What is up with the super strong misrep.

~ Image
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Mala head grabbing the prod.

I'm not entirely sure why he's not posting here.. He's posting in the QT - it's all that matters.

Lucky beat me to the punch on SC's list. That's a good way to leave the doors open. /:

Lucky why are you trying to get partners without a flip first?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:38 pm

So you just felt like posting? It wasn't for a purpose?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 am

Can we please wait until I have a computer or I'm not V/LA? I have a wake and a funeral in the next two days and Klick didn't respond to my QT post. I'm not in the right mindset so I'm just asking for some time. Please, please do not rush into a decision, thank you.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 am

The ONE person I had a confident townread on got lynched. -_-

I've been lurking in a lot of games lately, trying to pick it up. Right now, I personally think Mutley is scum, but I'm not sure of who the second one is. Lucky is a possibility.

- Klick
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am

In post 641, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 637, Klicking Kittens wrote:The ONE person I had a confident townread on got lynched. -_-

I've been lurking in a lot of games lately, trying to pick it up. Right now, I personally think Mutley is scum, but I'm not sure of who the second one is. Lucky is a possibility.

- Klick
I'm really just asking for a modicum of transparency behind your collective thought process, which has been decidedly lacking all game. All reads given from you have been incredibly overly-simplistic in nature or outright unexplained. Your pushes have also been weak, and I can't think of a single reason to call you town right now.

If you're town, you really, really need to fix this.
I know this was to Klick, but the limited information he gave me I responded. I tried to flesh it out with what I had, but it doesn't seem satisfactory to you.

The questions imposed to you right now are: "Do you actually plan to listen to anything said?" & "If anything we will say will it change your mind at all?"

Just seems like this is one of those fence sitting comments that realistically never happen.

____

So I'm going to self-meta (I'm not sure how badly this will end for me):

I try not to bus right before a scum-win if I can avoid it, but I will to get cred.

I have a tendency to manipulate Mara in a LyLo, but when she's town and I'm scum. I have done it in games where she's been in hydra's too. I just wouldn't have killed Mara if I was scum. I wouldn't have.

____

The thing that scares me the most right now is how good it is for scum to have Lucky AND I alive if we are both town. Both of us have a large number of suspicion which makes us easy targets for a fast LyLo win.

I always have a problem with someone voting straight off the bat and when Mutley voted in LyLo it pinged my scum radar. I know it's a null tell because both town and scum do it, but I don't think town would take a risky "reaction" test that could have cost them the win.

____

Multley:

What is #658?

Is it because I didn't call anyone but Ferret scum when I was engaging with Lucky?

If anyone knows, but 244 was sarcastic as fuck (The beginning was).

Also don't call me "Mal" since I'm not evil. Thanks.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 am

In post 661, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 659, Klicking Kittens wrote:The questions imposed to you right now are: "Do you actually plan to listen to anything said?" & "If anything we will say will it change your mind at all?"

Just seems like this is one of those fence sitting comments that realistically never happen.
I mean do you want to keep throwing bullshit underhanded attacks at me (like that anorway chainsaw) or do you actually want to engage me on something relevant and current so I can react to it? Why the hell
wouldn't
I care about something you had to say if it were
substantial?
Are you trying to call me scum? You are not drawing any conclusions, just throwing scenarios around without talking about the likelihood of any of them being true. That is not interesting or useful AND it's a thing scum do to try to keep town from figuring out exactly what possibilities they should be ruling out.

And I have to ignore your self-meta; if you're so aware of what you'd normally do as scum then it's not hard to deliberately NOT do it as scum. Other than that the act of attempting to self-meta is null and should be ignored; I've certainly seen town do it.

Give me a read list and explain the list, concisely, in one post. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Also I'm really really obvtown and you're ignoring that. You have not really commented on my alignment all game. Why?
I been calling you town in our QT since Day 2 opened since that was one of the two reads Mollie WAS confident with. I been calling Lucky scum because of Mac's side of the reads. You just called them WIFOM because it's NKA.

I'm not calling you scum - it's an important question. If someone is set on a read there's VERY little someone can do to change their mind.

Actually; you can ignore it all you want, but it's something that can be proven as a fact rather than a false fact. I'm AWARE of a lot of things I do as scum and what I don't do as scum. There's ONE clear thing I won't do as scum if I can avoid it and I tend to do it a lot as town. I try not to mix my meta if I can avoid it. I don't fake drop town tells either.

I'm not ignoring it.. I been calling you town since Day 2, but I'm certainly allowed to question my town reads right or is that something that's unorthodox to do also? Apparently I never called you town on the thread just like I never called SC town either on the thread because you both were town in my mind and nothing was changing from that.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 am

This is why Klick was townreading Anor (yes it's paraphrased)

-His hammer was not a purpose-filled quick hammer vote as it was accidental.
-He explained how he accidentally hammered and Klick thought it was a genuine response.
-There was a delay between the hammer and his intent to hammer. He didn't have to wait.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 am

Klick thinks there's one scum between Lucky & TSO (now Multey)
Before he thought they were partners, but them being partners didn't make sense due to what could be seen as weak busing during Day 2.
He also thought Lucky's #48 made him scum, but if that was true then Bork or SC was the partner.

I had a town read on SC all game so I disagreed with the {48} comment and Mollie had a town read on Bork which also made me disagree with the possible partner speculation post.

I already stated that I'm leaning scum on Lucky due to how his Day 2 posts appeared to me. He looks overcautious like he's trying to avoid gaining suspicion and then along with my NKA.

I don't really have a good read on Sak. I was taking in views of other people whom have played with her before {Anor, SC}. I have played with her once, but my read was done on faith by Mara. Anor and both SC thought Sak was likely town. Due to this I'm leaning Sak into a town list.

Which really sucks because if I take into account of all these reads of dead players I come out to TSO/Lucky being scum together which I already previously disagreed with. -_- Either I'm wrong or one of my town reads right here are wrong.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 am

My biggest town/scum tell difference is Night Kill analysis.

I will do it more often as town, but when I'm scum I either don't do it at all or I'm reluctant as fuck to answer it; if it'e directly pointed to me.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 am

I have eliminated town due to this ^ type of thing before, but it's usually in earlier days before LyLo hits. If the majority of a player list is calling one person scum then it's more than likely they are town. I used that to eliminate Alice back in TfT which is why I had you down as possible scum due to a CW, but Mara disagreed with me.

You're only putting one part of the equation where you should be putting two instead and then piecing it together. I did something similar when Bork was scum and I was town to eliminate Mollie's slot from being scum in Jiffy's game.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 am

In post 670, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 669, Sakura Hana wrote:I could pretty much be looking at a possible mutley/Lucky team.
D1 interactions make this unlikely, IMO.
So do D2, imo.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 am

Also

Sak question.

Why haven't you said anything regarding me calling Rach out for hammering Alice without a claim or an intent any different from me calling out Anor for doing something very similar?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 am

In post 675, Sakura Hana wrote:Because Rach is Rach, she forgets to check vote counts so often she always falls for fake hammers
Rach being Rach is irrelevant in this scenario because she's not in this game. She hammered without a claim/intent and I reacted. Anor hammered without a claim and I reacted. What's so difference?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 am

You should care because it will be useful for the next round of LyLo so we don't hip fire fast and be wrong.

I'm not really ready to end this day just yet.

We were voting Lucky all of yesterday after we unvoted Anor and it was seemed to be ignored from like mostly everyone.

Bork - please stop with the I'm so obv town where it equals you being town. That's just so not true, but I'm going to leave it at that because I don't see you being scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 am

If I was scum this game would have been ended if you were town. If I was scum and you were my partner I would have already voted you to hammer.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 am

In post 697, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 695, Lucky2u wrote:Well before we lose this game, I might as well get a vote off

VOTE: sakura

Mutley or KK, if either of you are scum you can end the game right now by agreeing with these fools. I highly doubt a bork/sakura team so I'm probably boned already but on the off chance that I am wrong and you are both town, you can refuse to drink the kool-aid they are selling and go with me. I await your questions or votes.
or if mutley and KK are scum team then they can lynch me for the win.
If I was scum why couldn't I just hammer Lucky? I would theoretically be the same outcome if you are town. In that scenario.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:58 am

In post 706, Sakura Hana wrote:well if Lucky is scum, i can see you wanting to stay out of it
Someone doesn't know my meta very well do they?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:01 am

And yet you didn't have a problem with it during TfT
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 am

In post 711, Klicking Kittens wrote:And yet you didn't have a problem with it during TfT
Nevermind. I thought I self Metaed when I made the comment to TNE.

It was ThAd that self meta'd. Again you had no problem with it then. I just see double standards.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 am

He's apparently just being a dick.

Bork please don't ever call my NKa WIFOM. That Mac kill caught scum-Lucky yet no one listened to me. (This is if Lucky does flip scum).

There's a chance Sak - Lucky could be cross busing.

Bork still keeping quiet on who you think is scum won't help. It makes this possible NK less information.

I'll be looking over SC's posts tonight and look through Lucky's posts to find the partner.

There's a chance it could be Mutley. The quick vote he could have thought Bork or Sak would follow him for the quick win.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:11 am

It's likely TSO. There was post distancing from Lucky. He called him top scum read and didn't follow through. Then without reason he bounced to a mild scum read and then he was called a lurker and during Day 2.. Lucky voted TSO for reacting to my vote badly.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:15 am

Still there's a chance that Lucky-Sak could be cross busing
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:45 am

... I don't see town motivation in staying quiet

Lucky stfu
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Bork see anything I said didn't change your mind. You still think I'm scum when I'm not. It falls on death ears.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:29 pm

And yet no one sees the possible problem with the remaining players besides me that they have me as their top scum read. This will very likely mean ill be in LyLo and be the mislynch bait.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm

It's a problem because I am town. I'm trying to tell you that right now.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 pm

TSO also had Lucky as a scum read, but never acted upon it. >_>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 pm

In post 790, Sakura Hana wrote:Well i totally saw that comming, So i guess it's a decission between mutley, me and KK, and only 1 of us is the last scum.
Didn't we all. The scum team killed everyone who I had a town read on. They were killing obv town players this whole game.

Sak. I don't know what you are thinking of who's the last scum. I don't think you're scum.

TSO's posts were really weak and he never really followed through on Lucky being scum. It was odd, but seeing as TSO's new it looks like new-distancing.

Klick's on V/LA and hasn't responded to my QT since Day 2. >.>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:00 pm

In post 792, Mutleyddmc wrote:Yes bork was obvious however my suspicions on him would have been alarmed if he had survived, don't think it would have been enough to vote me though

I obviously feel KK is scum over sak. I had a feeling when I came in KK was. However you can't rule anything out here, and no stupid early vote cos I can't unvote if one of you votes
If you're town, which I don't think you are, this will be the things that will hurt.

You are just coming in with the same old crap "I think KK is scum and I had it since I replaced in". Bork specifically asked for one forsaken fucking thing to be done and guess what? You're not doing it.

And the whole no stupid early vote is you pretending to be acting like town right now. Neither Sak or I said it. Obviously it's LyLo why state the obvious?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Lol.

That's exactly opposite of what he asked us to do.

I don't possibly think Sak is scum. Not one interactions with Sak-Lucky makes sense and nor does the cross busing when it was obvious a lot of people were leaning scum on us which would have given Sak-Lucky an easy scum win.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Why are you diving into WIFOM territory and then stop? Again you're trying too hard to look town here.

Why don't you go look bad in Bork's posts for it? Instead your wasting your time for asking a question towards me when it's so much easier for you to just click two buttons, scroll and read.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Seriously if Sak - Lucky was a scum team. All they needed you or Bork to vote me and be on the same time to win. It was SO easy for them to accomplish that if they wanted too.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm

I know I got a town PM. It's easy to elimate myself out of 'who's scum in the 3 of us equation'.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm here discuss it. You keep saying you want too, but then keep saying I'm scum and that Sak couldn't possibly be scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah. Interactions don't make sense between them. They don't really with you either, but VCA paints you as a more scummy picture than Sak.

Yes, it could rule you out, but at the time you reappeared in the thread Lucky had a shitload of suscipion on him and the only reasonable thing for you to do was bus.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Plus I could call your post hypothetical in a sense as you been basically tunneling on me since you replaced in. You have zero interactions with Lucky other than last Day's lylo phrase.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Right because I would so obviously out myself as scum. Try again.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm

No you are sitting on a fence.

---

You didn't tunnel on purpose, but you were fencesitty. You ended up calling {Anor, bork & I } scum. Flipped Bork to town, hammered Anor and kept your scum read on me. Going into the LyLo you throw a fast vote on me and then remove it saying 'reaction testing' which looks like a town move because you're eliminating partners, but you could have easily used that as an excuse. Again coming into LyLo you had Lucky as a scum read based on him looking like he's gloating (distancing). Sak did something similar, but he called it a scum slip, but also did Bork.

How can I defend myself from gut?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Plus you totally disregarded Mara's read on me. You don't know me, but you were quick to dismiss it. Mara's played a ton of games with me. Mara's played with one scum hydra with me and I BARELY posted in it and barely even interacted with them during it because I hate playing scum. The only did I did was complain about how my partner kept busing us too hard and it was too obvious and how our other scum partner was doing nothing but lurking.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 pm

In post 816, Mutleyddmc wrote:I'm a very gutty player cos when I try not to be I get too caught up in lies and stuff. Unless there is pure logic behind something I usually will go gut.
So am I, but at least I will try to find what triggered my gut to give the other person a shot at defendin themselves.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

In post 817, Mutleyddmc wrote:I am also not a huge fan of meta. I can be at times and it can help my gut. But you two have played with eachother a lot as you said. You would do things that you would do as town to convince her.
She's caught me as scum before, but she has always dropped it for some odd reason. I don't mix my town meta with my scum meta.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

In post 819, Mutleyddmc wrote:Oh you want me to find what I found you scummy for?
You have in the past, but it wasn't very convincing to me.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 pm

There's a reason why Mollie-Mara-I can read each other because we play together so often. I have been fooled by scum Mollie before and ended up dismissing scum-Mara because I was persistent on the town-Mollie read on the slot prior.

I only played with scum-Mara twice and one was a replacement in and it was towards the end of the game and the other one we were partners. I tried to chainsaw defend her wagon off her and it backfired on us both, but in the end I had fun, so it was cool.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Also that wasn't self meta there. It was reliving past memories.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Eh. See. You said you were going to find the posts that you found me scummy for, but instead you're trying to dismiss anything I'm saying about Mara. That was on read other than that she was kinda calling me town a few times before that and even trying to get people off of me or at least possibly look at things differently.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 pm

In post 827, Mutleyddmc wrote:Did I say I would. I asked you if thats what you wanted me to do, you then said I found them before and they werent great. Stop misrepping me
You asked a question and I answered with a yes. So I was expecting you to do it since you asked me. You can't even call this a misrep because its not a misrep. At most it's a communication error.

____

Is Sak's scum she fooled everyone then.

__

Show me the posts that you think link Sak / Lucky as scum together.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 pm

If* and not is.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I wouldn't bring up the gut comment if I didn't want you to not try and find what triggered it. You can use gut to get off at not making a case on someone or fully explaining a read.

Anyways: I had a really scary thought. Our interactions are making me wonder if you are town. This looks like a town v town conversation right now.

I should go to bed. It's 5 am.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:47 pm

In post 832, Mutleyddmc wrote:We have already established yourself there arent many posts linking sak and lucky, or me and lucky. Which points to you. However you were the one getting rid of sak for those reasons but not me. Obviosuly you couldnt elimate both cos that would out you as scum, bbut effectively you did.
Or I'm not eliminating you because TSO's posts with Lucky look like newscum distancing. How did you miss that part of my post?..
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes, but at the time you were on there was no other way for you to win other than to bus. Sak had other options. There's a difference.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:56 pm

When you did your risky LyLo vote - you eliminated Bork / Sak from being partners. So you had to chose which one of those to kill and Bork made more sense. Although you should have kept Bork in because I would have entertained him being scum for being alive in LyLo while bein obv town. I said that in my private QT with Klick that if he possibly stayed alive during night I could see him being scum solely based off that.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 pm

I already said a better LyLo scernaio for me would have been for me to keep Mara alive. >.>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 pm

In post 623, Mutleyddmc wrote:So combine that with the gloating, lucky moves pretty close to scummy, I'd be pretty confident in KK or lucky right now. KK being an initial scum read and I like to trust my gut
In post 632, Mutleyddmc wrote:Im pretty confident in lucky/KK.
one of you two isnt scum guranteed
, likelyhood both arent is high
This is why you put Lucky as scum.

Also want to explain the bolded gem? I just noticed that as I was reading your ISO.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

In post 844, Mutleyddmc wrote:Oh god I'm really doubting myself hugely based on the fact I know bork was obv town but I would never kill a obv town guy heading into lylo. A conf town yes thats obvious but not obv town cos as we have said it leaves us wondering. However scumsak couldn't not kill bork. Killing one of us would probably clear the other. We had to be alive heading into it from a scumsak POV.
Usually when an obv town player gets into LyLo it should always raise alarm bells. Majority of the time they flip scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:19 pm

In post 845, Mutleyddmc wrote:That was talking to sak and bork. It guranteed they werent buddies or there would be a QH.
Oh, okay. That makes sense. That was one thing that looked like a scum slip.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

T_T you are making me doubt this scum read on you. I just read back with the post I bolded. Ugh, your "4 people think lucky is scum?" is deff something I see town saying..
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Why would you say that outloud.

I just PM'd klick. Let me see if he responds. >.> maybe I can get his input.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 pm

That was one thing you should have stayed quiet on.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 pm

I'll come back to this comment / question later. Remind me.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 pm

I decided to read a Sak-scum ISO. In total posts she interacted with her scum partner once and named him once before being lynched..
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 am

good job on picking an outdated scum game. :P

My most recent two solo town games have this are these:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28400

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26324
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 am

In post 870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 659, Klicking Kittens wrote:I try not to bus right before a scum-win if I can avoid it, but I will to get cred.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4627728

So i'm guessing in the link you did it for cred... tho you've been busing Lucky all game, it's hard for me to think that this follows your scum meta, yet i don't want to make a mistake if i'm wrong and you ARE scum after all.
Can you rephrase this and point to where I been busing Lucky "all" game? I don't believe I voted him Day 1 so I don't see where I have been "busing all game". Fair enough paranoia is fine.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:44 am

That's not entirely *true*. I had one interaction with him because he was straight up defending Feret. I just never quoted him so it looks odd in my ISO.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 am

In post 877, Mutleyddmc wrote:I know you need to get into that game, I wanna talk about it with you.

On another note. You are only wrong on this being malas town game, if you are scum

See you are being dismissive again and buddying her.

Explain this instead of being flat out dismissive and vague.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 am

In post 881, Mutleyddmc wrote:How is that bussing. If you are town, that means sak is scum
Where did I say bussing?

I asked you to explain why you don't think it's my town game and why you think it's my scum game.

You're sitting here buddying her.

"The only thing you are wrong is this is Mala's scum game and not town game".
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 am

Yeah I paraphrased it. ;p
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:53 am

Nope. I would think it's less likely for new-scum to ignore their partner then to engage with them.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:06 am

In post 893, Sakura Hana wrote:Hmm the thing is Mara knows my town meta quite a lot, I don't think Mala could have really dragged Mara into mislynching me during LyLo, that's one thing that's bothering me.
On the other hand Mala's ISO points to her being town.
And mutley could go either way...

Ahhhhh my head
That's if you were kept in LyLo in this scenario. If Mara was kept alive someone would have had to be killed in her slot instead which would have ended up being either a threat or an obv town player and you were town read by a lot of people. Just saying.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:09 am

I can only discuss one, but I was going on V/LA for a whole week. Having a hydra partner I could still stay in while being active instead of fully replacing out where I had no say or influence on what was happening in the thread.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 am

I didn't end up going for majority of my vacation due to my grandma dying, but I ended up staying V/LA because I couldn't play mafia due to being upset. That's one of the reasons why I asked Klick to replace in.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:14 am

He did something actually, but it was mostly in the QT when he was catching up. You just can't see it.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 am

There's no information to gain from Lucky's spam on twilight. It was so fucking annoying to no end and it was a bunch of fluff. Why i ignored it.

Can we not just flip a coin. That has to be the worse thing you said all game besides the misrep over a wording.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 am

Well, I'm town and I been trying to say that for a while now. >.>

I remember OM once making me trust him to prove he was town, but sure as hell not going to do that here because in hindsight that was stupid play by me to agree with it. :P

Honestly go with what you believe, don't second guess yourself.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 am

Yet I didn't even bus Lucky during LyLo.... Where is this busing coming from other than I voted him in Day 2..
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:33 am

In post 909, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of suspicions, both Lucky and KK had you as suspect.

P-Edit: Second guessing myself on that other game is what made town lose.... ;_;
Yeah; I have lost to scum-Klick by double guessing gut and NKA. It was sad. ):
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:35 am

In post 914, Mutleyddmc wrote:But didnt you say you don't bus unless you can help it? Us 3 voted lucky and you weren't around and didnt get a chance to bus
I was around?

I was around when Bork AND Sak voted Lucky. I could have easily just hammered there to end the day.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 am

In post 918, Sakura Hana wrote:Why do i have a feeling that this discussion is going nowhere, and KK seems to be happy with me voting with my gut feeling for some reason.
I'm not happy with it, but I don't know what else to do to convince you that I'm town and he's scum. So I'm just praying right now you make the right decision and vote Mult, which will result in a town win, rather than making the wrong decision and voting me, which will end up in a town loss.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 am

In post 919, Mutleyddmc wrote:Oh fair enough. Don't know why I'm solely speaking to Sak as of she's conf town. You could be scum too!

Especially with this coin flipping business. Seems like an excuse to put a vote down. Knowing that one of us is likely to follow her
I already pointed that the coin flipping business is a bad idea on all accounts. Stop acting like I think it's a good idea because I don't. I rather her follow gut/logic then flip a shitty coin that has half of a chance at being wrong. Coin flipping is a bad play.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 am

Sak isn't conf town, but she's also a lot more townier than Mutley is based on VCA and some type of interactions and the weird third bus vote. You flopped on your Lucky read only because he sounded like gloating scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 am

In post 924, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok I guess you're right, it must be mutley...
You're probably reaction testing me to see how I respond.

How is it mutley?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 am

In post 929, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 927, Sakura Hana wrote:I have a feeling by now mutley would be trying to catch scum with reaction tests, yet he has done nothing of the sorts, as townie as I look the fact that he treats me like conf. town is bothering me, looks more like he's trying to convince me to mislynch KK than trying to convince KK to mislynch me

Except I'm the one who has considered you scum? And KK hasn't. What reaction years can I try in a lylo that I haven't done in this game? Can't trick a fake claim cos they are all dead. Can't vote cos one could hammer
OM had me vote so I can prove he was town if he didn't immediately hammer. if he hammered he would have been scum. I fell for it and confirmed him and I as town. >_>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:53 am

He was town.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 am

In post 933, Sakura Hana wrote:Risky reaction test is risky, but oh well.
It was why I was likeeeeee no at first. I also kept saying it didn't confirm him at first. :P
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 am

Yeah I'm still not seeing you as scum, but is the lack of risky reaction testing the only thing why you are Multey as scum or is it something else?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 am

There's other ways to reaction test. Actually the question/comment I was going to come back too is I wanted to see how Sak reacted to our posts last night. I was surprised you notice that, but instead kinda said it out loud which ruined what I was looking for in a way.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 am

you didn't notice **
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 am

I'm going to go eat. That's why I am disappearing to drive.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am

I think the same thing was letting us know she's going to eat.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am

No, I'm kinda here. I'm just going merry-go-round. I have to switch accounts.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:29 am

so, whatcha want to talk about?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 am

In post 963, Sakura Hana wrote:Let's see, you've been doing lots of self meta all game, like the NK Analysis, and the fact that you didnt bus unless you really cant help it.

Why did you feel it was important to defend against accusations by invoking your own meta?
It's something I do subconsciously. I don't actually do it on purpose it just happens which really sucks. :/

Well, talking about NKA is self meta, but it's something I always do, but sometimes I leave it out of a case because it rubs people the wrong way, but this Mac kill so linked to Lucky it wasn't even remotely funny.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

Fair enough.

Can you explain to me why you found everyone having Lucky on their suspicion list suspicious, but then voted him?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 am

You know that was what I was trying to say prior. When it's LyLo; it just means there is busing involved or it's an easy mislynch, but you need to go prior and see who is currently suspecting him who didn't do it prior to going into LyLo.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 am

I mentioned him
once
. He was chainsaw defending Ferret to me and it looked odd as hell, but then I dropped it when Ferret flipped town because it was obviously they couldn't be scum partners together.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 am

Oh, I like
once
written like that. It looks super cool.

^ ignore the fluff. please and thanks.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 am

Yes, which I explained when I was talking about the Night Kill and Klick didn't like his posts at all and he was pinging my radar in Day 1 with the whole Ferret thing.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 am

In post 426, Lucky2u wrote:Since TSO is being replaced I'll scum hunt in the other direction. KK, can you be a little more specific?

@Anor You voted TSO, and I like that, but in your last post you said your only "unsure" that he isn't TOWN. It would be more appropriate to just FoS him at that point wouldn't it?
Thoughts on this?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 am

In post 977, Sakura Hana wrote:Lucky shifted attention to you because of your suspicions on him, not sure why he "likes" anor voting TSO tho...

Also is it just me or are you attempting to make me think you're scum?
No, it looks like he kept his vote lingering on TSO even though he was being replaced.

Kinda looks like
shit
I need to post something else so I'll jump on this.

Why would I want to attempt to make you think I'm scum. Wouldn't that be opposite of the point I want to do?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 am

I decided to see if I could do a quick skim of meta on TSO. He doesn't even have one completed scum game; he's only ever been town. >.>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 am

If I was a vig I would have killed Lucky N2.

I'm going to do something that may kill psychically me, but gimme an hour.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 am

In post 668, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 666, Klicking Kittens wrote:Either I'm wrong or one of my town reads right here are wrong.
Or you're scum, that is also a possibility...

Back to my suspicion list:

bork -
Lucky
, KK
mutley -
Lucky
, KK
Sakura -
Lucky
, KK
KK - mutley,
Lucky

Lucky - mutley, Sakura

Everyone suspects Lucky...

bork - Lucky,
KK

mutley - Lucky,
KK

Sakura - Lucky,
KK

KK - mutley, Lucky
Lucky - mutley, Sakura

Everyone but Lucky suspects you...

if Lucky/KK i can believe on you busing Lucky while Lucky doesn't bus you, i don't think scum would cross boss in this situation but you never know.

So the question of the year
Lucky: Why did you... at that point, not suspect KK?
Just sayin'. Why does this only apply to me, but not to Mutley?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 am

Well actually more importantly.

Which do you think is more likely now? A cross bus or a non cross bus?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 am

Day 1:
Spoiler:
E of Page 1(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
MacMollie
-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-
Sugar Cain
[1]

(7) Not Voting (
anorway
borkjerfkin,
ferretlover
Lucky2u
macmollie
, Malakittens, Sakura Hana, Mutleyddmc)

E of Page 2(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
macmollie
, Sakura Hana [2]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(6) Not Voting (
anorway
borkjerfkin,
ferretlover
Lucky2u
, Malakittens, Mutleyddmc)

E of Page 3(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
- Mutleyddmc [1]
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(4) Not Voting (
borkjerfkin
Lucky2u
, Malakittens,
macmollie
)

E of Page 4(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
[1]
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
- Mutleyddmc [1]
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(3) Not Voting (
borkjerfkin
, Malakittens,
macmollie
)

E of Page 5(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
[1]
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
- Mutleyddmc [1]
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-
macmollie
[1]

(2) Not Voting (
borkjerfkin
, Malakittens)

E of Page 6(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
[1]
borkjerfkin
-

(4) Not Voting (Malakittens, Mutleyddmc,
Lucky2u
macmollie
)

E of Page 7(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
[1]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(5) Not Voting (Malakittens, Mutleyddmc,
Lucky2u
macmollie
borkjerfkin
)

E of Page 8(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
borkjerfkin
[2]
MacMollie
- Sakura Hana,
anorway
[2]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(4) Not Voting (Malakittens, Mutleyddmc,
Lucky2u
macmollie
)

E of Page 9(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
macmollie
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
borkjerfkin
, Sakura Hana [3]
MacMollie
-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(3) Not Voting (Malakittens, Mutleyddmc,
Lucky2u
)

E of Page 10(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
macmollie
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana, Malakittens [3]
MacMollie
-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
ferretlover
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(3) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc,
Lucky2u
borkjerfkin
)

E of Page 11(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
macmollie
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana, Malakittens,
Lucky2u
[L-1] [4]
MacMollie
-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

borkjerfkin
ferretlover
)

E of Page 12(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
macmollie
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
Lucky2u
[L-1] [4]
MacMollie
-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

borkjerfkin
ferretlover
)

E of Page 13/14(End of Day 1)(9 alive - 5 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
macmollie
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
ferretlover
-
Sugar Cain
Lucky2u
anorway
[Lynch] [5]
MacMollie
-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

borkjerfkin
ferretlover
)

Day 2:

Spoiler:
E of Page 14(Start of Day 2)(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
anorway
- Malakittens [1]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(6) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc,
borkjerfkin
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana,
Lucky2u
anorway
)

E of Page 15(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
borkjerfkin
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
anorway
- Malakittens [1]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(5) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc,
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana,
Lucky2u
anorway
)

E of Page 16(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
borkjerfkin
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Lucky2u
[1]
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(5) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc,
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana,
anorway
, Malakittens)

E of Page 17(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
borkjerfkin
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
Lucky2u
anorway
[2]
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana)

E of Page 18(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
borkjerfkin
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
anorway
[1]
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(4) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc,
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana,
Lucky2u
)

E of Page 19(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
borkjerfkin
[1]
Mutleyddmc-
anorway
[1]
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Lucky2u
[1]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana)

E of Page 20(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
anorway
[1]
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Lucky2u
borkjerfkin
, Mutleyddmc [3]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(2) Not Voting (
Sugar Cain
, Sakura Hana)

E of Page 21(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
anorway
[1]
Sakura Hana-
borkjerfkin
[1]
anorway
-
Lucky2u
, Mutleyddmc, Sakura Hana [3]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(1) Not Voting (
Sugar Cain
)

E of Page 22(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
anorway
-
Lucky2u
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(3) Not Voting (
Sugar Cain
borkjerfkin
anorway
)

E of Page 23(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Lucky2u
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(2) Not Voting (
Sugar Cain
borkjerfkin
)

E of Page 24(End of Day 2)(7 alive - 4 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
anorway
[1]
anorway
-
Lucky2u
, Mutleyddmc, Sakura Hana,
Sugar Cain
[4] [Lynch]
Sugar Cain
-
Lucky2u
- Malakittens [1]
borkjerfkin
-

(1) Not Voting (
borkjerfkin
)

Day 3:

Spoiler:
E of Page 25-27(Start of Day 3)(5 alive - 3 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(5) Not Voting (
borkjerfkin
Lucky2u
, Mutleyddmc, Sakura Hana, Malakittens)

E of Page 28(5 alive - 3 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
, Sakura Hana [2] [L-1]
borkjerfkin
-

(2) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc, Malakittens)

E of Page 29(5 alive - 3 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
[1]
Lucky2u
-
borkjerfkin
-

(4) Not Voting (Mutleyddmc, Malakittens,
borkjerfkin
, Sakura Hana)

E of Page 30(5 alive - 3 to lynch)
Klicking Kittens-
Mutleyddmc-
Sakura Hana-
Lucky2u
[1]
Lucky2u
- Sakura Hana, Mutleyddmc,
borkjerfkin
[Lynch] [3]
borkjerfkin
-

(1) Not Voting (Malakittens)

This is what took me a while to do.

I really think it's Mutley based on this alone. There was a few where Lucky voted Sak and then that read died. Lucky voted everyone in the game, but me. Which is odd, but he was also defending the fuck out of me for part of the game besides Day 1. Lucky's LyLo play sorta reminds me of Thor's LyLo play where Thor voted Violet, but the different between this and that game is Thor is much more experienced and Violet had a lot more suspicion on him than Sak did. Which possibly makes a cross bussing situation possible.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm

So I took the time to do that and no one cares. (this is me being nice, but screw you both. :(:(:( )
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 pm

What do you think?

I'm not giving you the answer make your own decision.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

You are hedging so much right now.

If you think I'm town and you think Mutley is scum then vote.

I'm not really sure what you are waiting for at this moment because what other discussion do you want currently?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm not 'eager' and even if you voted him I wouldn't vote right away and probably would wait until he shows.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Well if you voted - you'd see I'm town.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 pm

In post 996, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 995, Klicking Kittens wrote:Well if you voted - you'd see I'm town.
Nice try, but i'm still not risking it, the fact that you keep wanting me to vote is making me feel uneasy about you.
I'm trying to do one simple freaking thing. I can careless if you think I'm scum because I want you to vote. You're standing in my way.

(Hint: It's not because I want to hammer because I don't.)

I'm wondering if you're scum and you are scared of voting Mutley and forcing him to OMGUS you. You waiting here could also be seen as scum waiting for one of us to cast this first vote so you could hammer and win.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Question for Mutley(when you come in the thread):

You have played with Scum-Sak. Describe her play from here to there please. Thank you.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm not going to quick hammer. Yet you don't seem to fucken get this.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 pm

If you are not trusting your own reads, logic and gut. How on earth are you asking me to answer that?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah.

I honestly looked at the game and saw barely a difference between that play and the open game where I was a hydra.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Yes.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Oh. Misread.

Tit for Tat. Open game - it's completed. I turned off my comp so no link
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Which open game?

So your thoughts on things I posted?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm

He disappeared. Maybe I should sleep.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Lucky defended the fuck out of me. That's not normal scum - scum behavior. I have only seen it once and it was a backfire. >.>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah I noticed that also, actually.

Right now she's hedging and it's bothering me.

I play(used to play) on another forum which was one game at a time. It's been a while since my last game there, but I don't think it's common there to defend scum partners. Then again my memory might be crap because of not being there for a while.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Hmm. We had a large game there once. Not 6, but we had 5. They did a bit defend there, but it was because I was blantly role-fishing the scum team while being town. At least I think they did. That game was last year. >.>
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Thoughts on Borky kill.

Only thing that can put a knot in your theory is this. Bork was prettttyyyy sure Sak was town. If Sak was scum - why didn't she just keep Bork alive and kill one of us?

Counter to that though.

We have been sorta tunneling each other. Sorta because I disagreed with Klick's TSO/Lucky scum team. So she could easily use that for the win.

Now if you're scum and Sak's town. Keeping bork alive is bad idea b/c Bork wasn't goin to vote Sak. It would have been a lot harder though for me to push a lynch on Bork if I thought he was town. Plus he didn't make sense as scum. You couldn't push a mislynch on Bork if you were scum either.

Which make Bork a likely obv town kill.

The SC kill made me wonder though. You were trying to push a lynch on me and Mara kept trying to defend me. She defended me from Mollie and an occasional comment here and there. I have seen new scum kill a player due to this.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh before I go to bed.

What did you think of me trying to get Sak to vote earlier?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 pm

But what did you think of Sak's reaction to it?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Yeah well I have noticed in her town games she'll randomly 180 a read. I noticed that while we are playing in hydras. I didn't pay attention to it
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Yeah. I was trying to confirm myself as town. It's a lot easier that way. I'd ask the same from you, but not sure if you'd do it either.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Sometimes ESL players give me a headache. Not an insult. It's the truth.

I didn't ask you to self vote, just saying.

It's funny. I ask you both the same question and you both have hedgy reactions.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

English secondary language
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

We never played before.

I wouldn't quick hammer or even hammer.

No, I probably wouldn't put a vote down though after I confirmed myself. It defeats the purpose I'm doing it for.

I can explain after the game.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Lol Mutley.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm posting off a phone and it was a long response.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I do actually see a town reaction for this. Least one thing came from that
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

From this* not for
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Ah, I figured it was a second. Sorry.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Goin to bed though.

Night!
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am

Please, please SHOW ME where asking you to vote is following my scum meta?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:41 am

I was doing it because I a) wanted to become confirmed town b) reaction test.

At least Mut attempted it and his reaction looked pretty town. You on the other hand make me think you're scum because of the whole flip a coin, fence sitty and not even making your own conclusions.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 am

I just woke up and likely going to pass back out, but it's not a misrep. Please don't use a word incorrectly.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 am

The biggest difference in play right now from Sak is the whole self meta topic. Thad self meta'd himself and she didn't respond, but she sure as hell happy to jump down anyone's throat this game.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 am

It's a null tell. Don't pull this shit on me right now.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 am

See? She's hedging.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 am

In post 1070, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1064, Sakura Hana wrote:I was fairly certain you were scum until KK started bugging me about voting you, it felt like she wanted me to vote you so she could end it and win, my interactions with you right now only make me feel like it is KK after all....
but
then her scum meta... ARRGH X_X
the word
but
indicates that everything before it is dismissed by your scum meta.
Yeah you worded that incorrectly as fuck. Enjoy
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 am

Guess ill find out here who it is.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 am

Mut please don't be trolling.

Want to confirm me too now? Or want to hammer Sak?

I was reaction testing the whole time.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 am

Uh huh. I wanted orinigally two things;

Scum OMGUS in LyLo half the time.

If she voted you then if you OMGUs you were likely to be scum.

If you voted her and she OMGUS she was likely scum.

I just wanted a real confirm town when we were all on.

To figure out who's town with me.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 am

In post 1087, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 1085, Sakura Hana wrote:ok NOW im certain it is KK then otherwise mutley would've hammered

Why did you go against your really not willing to vote? but then took a huge risk when you werent certain until now?
I town pressured her into doing it.

___

Mut trust me I'm town.

Please vote Sak. Ill prove it.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 am

I am town. Why I'm trying to get it done between you two.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 am

To see whos scummier and who's town.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 am

In post 1094, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1092, Klicking Kittens wrote:I am town. Why I'm trying to get it done between you two.
Because you're scum, why would you want town to vote each other.
To reaction test and see what would occur between you.

You kept going back and forth this whole game of LyLo. We agreed with you and you switched. This kept going on.

Predit:

Since I voted first its seen as an oMgus. I'm town. So if you want I'll vote but making it clear it's not OMGUS
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

In post 1096, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 1088, Klicking Kittens wrote:Uh huh. I wanted orinigally two things;

Scum OMGUS in LyLo half the time.

If she voted you then if you OMGUs you were likely to be scum.

If you voted her and she OMGUS she was likely scum.

I just wanted a real confirm town when we were all on.

To figure out who's town with me.
What if one of us voted and the other didnt OMGus?
It would have happened. Trust me. Playing this game for a while I notice things.

VOTE: sak
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

Anyways. It's up to mut. I'm not going to sit here and pressure him. It's his call; he made himself confirmed town.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 am

In post 1101, Mutleyddmc wrote:OH ok.

But still I'm trying to see what results you wanted from the reaction test.

If one of us didnt OMGUS what would you have got from it?
I got your reaction from last night and I thought it was town.

Last night as this morning when you voted and unvoted. The panic LOOKED REALLY TOWN
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am

In post 1103, Mutleyddmc wrote:Surely an OMGus always happens?

So youre saying it always happens, so then whoever voted first wasnt scum?
Depends on the situation, but in this case Sak is scum because I pressured her. OMGUS doesn't even apply hwre
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am

Town wouldn't have snapped as easy.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 am

I wasn't sure which one of you was town, but yes I wanted to see what she would do if I called you town, but also scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 am

In post 1110, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1109, Klicking Kittens wrote:Town wouldn't have snapped as easy.
Scum would be careful about not voting.
Not if they are relatively new scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 am

In post 1113, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1112, Klicking Kittens wrote:
Which im not
I beg to differ with your two scum games.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 am

Town, but scum would also be super cautious of not wanting to vote. Scum want to throw the last hammer vote; town don't want to do it until all information is out
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

In post 1118, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1115, Klicking Kittens wrote:
In post 1113, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1112, Klicking Kittens wrote:
Which im not
I beg to differ with your two scum games.
You can't say to know how scum me would act on LyLo, specially since i've NEVER been on LyLo as neither alignment before.
You seem to crack very easily under pressure as scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 am

You were bitching about Mut being scum because he wasn't risky reaction test. you are a snake; you were stalking your prey and waiting for one wrong move.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:12 am

In this situation. You are normally a very good town player. :P

plus you been in LyLo just not a 3 player LyLo.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 am

Okay because I quoted and replied to you? Is there a problem.

Oh
now
you want to use meta.

We didn't agree to anything on meta, lol.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 am

I haven't been controlling anything. I have actually been trying to figure out who's scum based on a lot more stuff than you have Sak.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 am

[quote="In post 1129, Sakura Hana"
]Idc anymore really, i'll just leave it up to mutley, the decission ultimately is in his own hands..
tho it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to get back at me for not shooting Tammy on Stacking the deck...
[/quote]

I already said this
and really, really ATE, ATE ?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 am

How did I do so much fail in one little quote.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 am

In post 1130, Klicking Kittens wrote:
In post 1129, Sakura Hana wrote:
Idc anymore really, i'll just leave it up to mutley, the decission ultimately is in his own hands..
tho it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to get back at me for not shooting Tammy on Stacking the deck...

I already said this
and really, really ATE, ATE ?
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:22 am

That was blatant emotional manipulation. That was horrible.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

In post 1136, Sakura Hana wrote:I just run out of stuff to show him that you're scum, that's about it, nothing I say can really be trusted anyways, and I bet i'm going to hate being on LyLo from now on...
You can't prove yourself to be town to him
because
you aren't town to prove so your own action is to prove I'm scum to him, but can't because I'm town. Herro more Appeal to emotion.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 am

In post 1137, Sakura Hana wrote:If it comes down to a town lose, then i really deserve it for being so fricken indecissive all this time between you and mutley
Unless he's trolling scum (which I don't think he is) your only option was for either to wait for me and Mut to vote each other or vote one of us and hope the other sides with you for the QH.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:31 am

ffffffffs.

For the love of god Mutley. For all that and you ended up town losing.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 am

*sigh*
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:34 am

I'm town. Sak is scum.

Yes, Mut, I should have trusted you last night, but I was paranoid as fuck also. Yet you wouldn't let me prove myself either today.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 am

Sak please if you're scum stop fucking trolling.

you won don't be a dick.

The same applies to Mut if he's scum. ^
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 am

I hate you so much.

Next time end it sooner please it's play like this that MAKE me not want to play with trolling scum.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 am

We just argued for a good 30 mins because Mut decided to troll. I'll be amazed if I play with you just due to that again. (nothing wrong with your play - just wrong with your trolling LyLo play)
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 am

In post 1158, Sakura Hana wrote:Now see where your reaction test took us? you should have just let mutley appear then i would've ended up voting him.

And i agree with KK, you made me get mad at her for no reason.
Well would have been avoided if you didn't hedge the whole entire time which made it impossible for me to figure out if you were town. The only thing I had on mut was interactions and VCA.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 am

Next time trust me. It's been two games were you HAVEN'T trusted me Sak.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 am

Oh this also shows I should be more trusting of Klick and not dismiss his reads right away.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 am

In post 1169, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1167, Klicking Kittens wrote:Next time trust me. It's been two games were you HAVEN'T trusted me Sak.
I can't really trust anyone, specially in LyLo, as i said, i was fricken paranoid, what would've happened if you were scum and were just saying "trust me" to get to vote mutley.
It's not like you were trusting Mara's read of me prior long before LyLo. No one was and Mollie's read on me just angered me which forced me to troll her for most of Day 1 which was another reason I brought Klick in so if we both survived Day 2 that he could help difuse the situation.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:52 am

Tell me about it Sak. I'm always at LyLo and I always lose.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 am

In post 1175, Mutleyddmc wrote:Oh and I so nearly killed you last night KK. I went for bork cos I just thought he might be too obv town. I nearly changed my mind last minute.
I would have been a lot more happier if he was in here with me.
Klicking Kittens
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Klicking Kittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 am

Destroyed that.

Happier if he was in there instead of me.*

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”