Micro 250: Lucky's Great Idea Halloween Spooktacular!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

/b/vote:guyett/b/
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

Vote: guyett
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 53, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 52, Maestro wrote:agi needs to STFU

when a day lasts 14 hours you can go literally jerk yourself off about us "not being here"

all of you are at fault for yesterday's clusterfuck of a stupid lynch, and you should feel bad
Even... me? :( To be fair, though, he did turn out being a 3rd party when Grim and I both had him as scum, but yeah, hammering on page 2 probably wasn't the best idea.
In post 51, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 49, agi102 wrote:Well I can see scum taking risks. I did in another completed game.
I'm not saying that scum can't/don't take risks, but I don't see any way that hammering on page 2 of D1 benefits them. If it wasn't your scumbuddy, that would be incredibly stupid, as if you lynch town, which would be very likely, you would definitely be lynched D2. It would also obviously be stupid to hammer your scumbuddy on D1, and I don't think that kind of "bus" would gain scum much towncred.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good page 2 hammer, but Scum know a lot more than town about what they are hammering, and they have a chance to get rid of a pesky PR. That can be
well
worth the risk of suspicion.

Phok is defending Grime a lot with these two posts, and I don't understand why.

Vote: Phok

In post 56, Grimgroove wrote:mnemonic didn't come online since the night started, might be the reason nothing happened last night. Checked his profile.

The hammer: I felt confident, I felt it was my lucky day, and I was right. It helps that I can read Guyett like few others.

The way I see it: we start this game now, but with a bonus of having lynched a third party. And nothing happening in the night could point to something. Eithe rmnemonic, for simply not having been here tos ubmit his night action, or someone of scum having been blocked.

That or we only got cult as an enemy left. And whoever he recruited last night.
If this were a swift game, I would give this theory more credence. As it sits, I dunno. The last few games I can remember, the scum have submitted night actions in QT.

Can there be cult at all?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 58, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 55, aptil wrote:
In post 53, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 52, Maestro wrote:agi needs to STFU

when a day lasts 14 hours you can go literally jerk yourself off about us "not being here"

all of you are at fault for yesterday's clusterfuck of a stupid lynch, and you should feel bad
Even... me? :( To be fair, though, he did turn out being a 3rd party when
Grim and I both had him as scum
, but yeah, hammering on page 2 probably wasn't the best idea.
1 line made you absolutely sure he was scum , is it ?
I don't recall ever saying that.
You just wrote it right
there
In post 58, phokdapolees wrote:If Guyett had flipped town, I don't think there would be any question that Grim would be eating rope today.
Why do you think he is less suspicious for hammering 3rd party over hammering town? How can that possibly make a difference on your read of him?
In post 58, phokdapolees wrote: And Grim, had he been scum, would have known not to lynch someone who could potentially flip town and lead to his lynch the very next day. That would just be bad play.
You're saying that if Grim is scum, he would never lynch anybody except his partners. That is ridiculous.
In post 58, phokdapolees wrote: I guess it just boils down to WIFOM, but overall, I don't think scum would have gained much from hammering Guyett, town or not. I'm not trying to "defend" Grim, just stating my opinion on why I think he's town.
Why do you feel the need to state that opinion?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 70, Maestro wrote:I'll bite, Grim jumping to conclusions about Scum No-Killing is icky but a random comment about a Cult is worse

VOTE: agi

I also agree with and will reiterate that while yesterday's lynch was awful in timing/information gleaned, we've basically just got another start to the game - a Third Party and + a little speculation room about our possible Roles
If you think the random comment about Cult is worse, then why aren't you voting for Grim?

I don't understand how we got "another start" to the game. Lyncher counts against scum majority, so we are down one, just as we would be if lyncher had been vanilla.

How is that a cult slip? Explain it to me, please.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

Maestro, I agree that starting up a cult speculation is anti-town, but Grime is way more responsible for the "cult speculation" going on than Agi is.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

If this were designed as an 8 person game, wouldn't there be less scum?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Where are you getting these numbers? Why are you freaking out?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Porkens »

I have a couple of problems with your defense.

First, each of us has a very small chance to end up as the roll we are. For example, I have a 1/119*1/9 chance to be what I am, but I am, nonetheless. I'm still not sure where your ((9-1)/(9x9)) is coming from. There's a 1/118 chance of cult recruiter and such a recruiter would have a 1/7 chance of picking you. Admittedly, I'm not 100% sure how great idea works, but that seems logical to me?

Second, why are you focusing on the statistical probability of your role rather than the (much more obvious) ~stuff~ the other players have said?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Porkens »

Grime, I haven't been voting for you because I haven't read you as scum yet.

Do you really think at phok's posts make sense?

87 is a misrep at best. Ahi never said there was a cult investigator.

I guess I don't know how great idea works. If its totally random, how do you set the number of player slots?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 59, agi102 wrote:I don't remember, but I think there's an investigative role that searches for Cult so presumably yes?
In post 87, Grimgroove wrote:But you DID know, because you knew there was some kind of cult investigator. You said that yourself.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Porkens »

You know what, I read that list and didn't see cult on it. That's why I asked in the first place when cult got brought up...by you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Porkens »

My point, which I thought I had already gotten to, is that you brought up the possibility of a cult first, but Agi is catching the heat for "cult speculation."

Without looking at the list here, couldn't there be BP/roleblocker/other possibilities?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Porkens »

Also, I really don't appreciate your insults.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Porkens »

Agi, despite the very suspect BW on you, your reactions have been scummy. You need to convince me not to hammer with your next post.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 106, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 103, Porkens wrote:Agi, despite the very suspect BW on you, your reactions have been scummy. You need to convince me not to hammer with your next post.

Urgh. You're scum.

Why is the BW suspect if the reactions ave beens cummy?
If the reactions have been scummy, there's an objective reason for a wagon, making it non-suspect.
If the wagon is scummy, the reactions by Agi must be non-scummy, which you state they are not.

This, dear Porkens, my dearest friend, is a WAFFLE. I'd evenc all it a waffle-bus, but I admit that might be a stretch.

I'm happy with the intent to hammer.

Agi: time to claim. Part of procedure.
This is a false dichotomy. Both the wagon on him and his reactions to it were scummy.
In post 104, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 102, Porkens wrote:Also, I really don't appreciate your insults.
I never insulted you. I insulted your insinuations. If you don't appreciate my insults on your insinuations, the answer is clear: stop your insinuations.
You said that I either was ignoring something or had a limitation which prevented me from seeing the truth.
In post 105, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 101, Porkens wrote:My point, which I thought I had already gotten to, is that you brought up the possibility of a cult first, but Agi is catching the heat for "cult speculation."
This is wrong. Agi is not getting the heat for cult speculation. Agi is getting the heat for something else that you still are intent on missing.
If you dare, if you DARE, to ask me to point out what is is yet again, I will... INSULT YOU!!! Yes!!! I'll hit you where it obviously hurts and insult you!
This is just bullshit, but whatever. I'm done playing this little game with you anyway.
In post 107, agi102 wrote:...

I am a Cop. Not lying. Aptil is innocent. Is my job here done?

I pointed out the statistical probability because it's extremely unlikely there even is a cult, why are you people worried about CULTS?
This is actually what I thought you would claim since your breadcrumb at the beginning of the day.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 120, agi102 wrote:Porkens needs to point it out to us, because if I did crumb I have no memory. Had a lot of homework past few days

really?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 118, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 112, Porkens wrote:This is a false dichotomy. Both the wagon on him and his reactions to it were scummy.
Please explain this to me how that can work?
The wagon itself is built on this clut-slip nonsense.

HOWEVER, his reactions have been, and let's be generous,
ridiculous
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Porkens »

It's irrelevant since you are saying it's not a crumb, but...
In post 49, agi102 wrote:It's RVS tomorrow, unless an investigative role gets an incriminating result (Bloodhound with Not Town, Cop with Guilty, Watcher or Tracker, or Conspiracy Theorist maybe).
?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

No, you know what, actually, a newb fakes a cop claim and inno's his partner, who comes out of the blue in his defense.
In post 90, aptil wrote:
In post 89, Grimgroove wrote:No. We need an intent to hammer and a claim at the very least.

aptil, provide reasons for why you're not thinking agi is scum.

What is all this "for now"-business about anyway?
He looks like a newbie to me .Without more posts and his interactions apart from the cult thing come forward , i am not voting for him .
We need to look at the mnemonic and phok , they seem opportunistic as fuck .
HEY REST OF THE TOWN, LIKE ONLY 2 PEOPLE IN THIS GAME ARE MAKING ANY SENSE. IF YOU ARE GETTIG ROLLED, NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP. IM GUNNA HAMMER SOON.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah, no.

No way he flips cult, but:

unvote

Vote: Agi102

Sorry if I'm wrong.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

Werewolf cop...aligned with the village?

What was your report, exactly?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

Great. Why didn't you kill anyone?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

Grim, why aren't you dead?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

actually, I retract that question. Never mind.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Porkens »

Vote: Phokdapolees
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Porkens »

I thought you could confirm if he was lying, but then I realized it didn't matter and that the answer would only hurt town at that moment. My bad.

Because the argument that he was cult was bad.

Phok: two answers. 1. Why me = Fry me. 2. read day 2.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

Hopefully the weekend brings some activity.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

phokdapolees arguments for defending Grime yesterday were pretty ridiculous. I could see he and Grim as scum together but more likely it's him just trying to beta up to who he thought looked townish (as town or scum). His "why me" post also pricks my radar.

EspeciallyTheLies has a great name/avatar combo, but I don't know much about him other than he wishes more people were posting.

I was expecting a lot more from Maestro after 70 and 72 but he's let me down with 5 posts of filler. He went along with the bizarre cult-speculation and contradicted himself a bit (74), so I could see Maestro scum, but not the same faction as Agi.

Grimgroove went for the throat of and lynched scum. That counts for something, especially since it was obvious I would have lynched phok. Town-leaning, despite the ridiculous cult-speculation.

mnemonicdevice is almost 2 days past his VLA. The fact that he said
nothing
about his vote except he didn't want to hammer...shit.

The people I would like to lynch the most based on posts so far is Maestro and Phoke. But I really don't want to lynch anybody until mnemonic gets his shit together and posts something.

thoughts?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

Actually, I retract my town-leaning read on Grime. He shouldn't get credit if multi-ball is possible, especially considering the connections between he and phok and maestro.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

Good for you brah! You are certainly a cool customer who doesn't get riled up by an accusation. I am impressed a lot, wow. Your chillness impresses me brah. :facepalm:

Fine, except you used the word "cultslip." You accused Agi of bringing up cult and perpetuating a cult discussion, which he didn't do at all. In and of itself, it was a flimsy reason to jump on his wagon, especially with such certainty that you dismissed any other discussion as a waste of time. You saw Grime coming hard at Agi, and just did your best to follow along. The "connection" is that you pretended to buy in to the belief that Agi was cult.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

@Maestro: Sorry, but the dismissive attitude got to me a couple of times.

Is it even possible for you to have been Guyett's target? I thought lynchers went for above or below on the player list?

@ETL: Really? Alright, I will shake my head and accept the fact that no one else sees the cult-speculation that happened in the same way I do. Maestro wanted to hold Agi accountable for bringing up and propagating cult-speculation, which he didn't do. Ok, that's the last time I say it.

Also, Phoke was defending Grime, not the confirmed scum. I'm not sure what you meant by "As far as defending scum goes, I've learned not to read too much into it because WIFOM is a horrible disease."
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Really, you can get a townread off of 4 content posts? You guys must know each other pretty well.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm just asking as a point of interest, it doesn't matter now that he is dead, right?

In regards to you guys knowing each other, that wasn't sarcasm; I'm genuinely impressed.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Huh, ok. I'm interested to see where you are going with that.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

To me, the idea that he was cult was ludicrous. Therefore, anyone going along with that theory seemed to be bullshitting. Now, however, I have another, relatively sober, person who is OK with what went down. So fine, maybe it's just me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

ETL: I see what you are saying, but I actually think that Phok is scummier than Grime in this case. As I said before: "I could see he and Grim as scum together but
more likely it's him just trying to beta up to who he thought looked townish
"

He knew Grime had just speed-hammered scum, and decided to hitch his wagon to that and ride the wake to victory.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 194, Porkens wrote:ETL: I see what you are saying, but I actually think that Phok is scummier than Grime in this case. As I said before: "I could see he and Grim as scum together but
more likely it's him just trying to beta up to who he thought looked townish
"

He knew Grime had just speed-hammered
scum
3rd party, and decided to hitch his wagon to that and ride the wake to victory.
fixed.

Yeah, I think this is a case of scum defending town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok, wow, I thought we were done with this part of the conversation. I really wanted to say "I'm done talking about this; we just aren't going to agree, so we should move on." However, I really want to respond to a lot of the things you said in this post.
In post 201, Grimgroove wrote: It wasn't, you just keep misunderstanding it.
There was an obvious LIE in Agi's statement, a lie that I think only a cultist would have reason to make. Apparently I was wrong about the second part, but I was right about it being a lie.
First of all, I didn't/don't see any obvious lie in Agi's statement. I could have made the same mistake. I still believe, even now, after he has flipped scum, that he was intentionally lying about seeing a cult investigator but not a cult recruiter.
In post 201, Grimgroove wrote:And even if an argument is bad, that's no reason to exclude the possibility of agi cult at that time.
If an argument is bad, then the position of that argument is called into question. Of course, out of context, there was a small chance that he was cult, but neither your attack on him nor his response to your attack supported that possibility.
In post 201, Grimgroove wrote:I did not like this certainty because it simultaneuosly discredits my reads as well as somehow makes yours look more dependable.
I'm not pumping my fist and screaming YEAH, I WAS RIGHT SUCK IT. You put pressure on scum and got it lynched. However, you have to understand that I didn't like your certainty just as much as you didn't like mine.
In post 201, Grimgroove wrote:There was no way you could know Agi wasn't going to flip cult based on these Day interactions alone, so I keep wondering how you DID know, or why you chose to pretend that you did.
This last quote is the one is the one that bugs me the most. You had no way of knowing that Agi was cult, but you asserted your certainty, too. You are holding me to a different standard that you are holding yourself.
In post 202, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 168, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: This is really some kind of cop-out. Despite the quick end to D1, I'd think you'd have had time to sort out what's what a little better than this.
vs.
In post 180, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I think the fact that D1 ended so early, and D2 as well despite the good lynch, really hurt us. It's Friday night, so I honestly don't expect much for a day or so with Halloween parties and stuff going on, but I'm hoping yall can give me more info than what I got by reading two phases spanning only 5 pages.
There is something counterintuitive there. You seem tob e bothered a great deal by phokdapolees not giving great reads, only later to admit that the circumstances haven't beenr eally there for such reads.
I think this is another false dichotomy. The short days were bad for town because we don't know anything about the players in the game. Having said that, despite the short days, two or three of us have reads and have been talking about them. There is no problem with suspecting someone who has been coasting.
In post 202, Grimgroove wrote:Regardless of that, no, it didn't hurt us. This is, once again, a restart of the game, just like on Day 2, only now with one werewolf less to worry about.
I still don't understand this philosophy, and I want to ignore it. However, it's part of this argument, so I have to say I don't agree. Days and nights are resources in Mafia, and the fewer you have, the less information you get. It better to have more resources. Quick days with little material to look back at absolutely hurts town.
In post 202, Grimgroove wrote:Did mnemonic come online during the night? The only place where I remember his name from is the Replacement Queue, where almost every mod was looking for one due to him dissappearing. It's pretty Obvious the same will happen here, but if his absence can clear his slot from last night's murder, that's wonderful.
I'm really uncomfortable with this kind of evidence. I feel like it's abuse of the forum mechanics to gain advantage. Of course, it's in my brain now, but, yeah, I don't like it at all.
In post 202, Grimgroove wrote:Given the way agi102 was talking, I'm fairly certain he was operating alone. "
I
tried to kill Grimgroove" really stood out to me in that regard.
Really? I think his screams of "DON'T FORGET, APTIL IS CONFTOWN!" was probably a message to his partner.
In post 202, Grimgroove wrote:phokdapolees is town.
Please support this.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 209, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 208, Porkens wrote:I think this is another false dichotomy. The short days were bad for town because we don't know anything about the players in the game.
Having said that,
despite the short days, two or three of us have reads and have been talking about them. There is no problem with suspecting someone who has been coasting.
It is not a false dichotomy. It is a true one. Even your post has it, you simply linked it with the words "having said that", but what you said before those words go directly against what you said afterwards. If you don't know anything about players, you can't have reads on them. You can't have it both ways Porkens, and you definitely don't get to call me out over false dichotomies if they are clearly not.
Maybe we have our wires crossed...how about this:

Fact: short days are bad for town.
Fact: players who coast and fluff are anti-town.

Agree or disagree?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 212, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 208, Porkens wrote:Really? I think his screams of "DON'T FORGET, APTIL IS CONFTOWN!" was probably a message to his partner.
:lol:

You do realize that without agi telling us that aptil wasn't scum, aptil would never have been conftown in the first place, right? Why would agi share this information, only to force his partner in the position of having to kill him? agi could have shut up about it and leave Aptil as "conftown" as the rest of us.

Also, aptil wasn't conftown. He was only conf-not mafia.
The fact you considered him conftown might point at a reason why
you
'd want him killed. We've got motive.
:?
Umm,
you
do realize that if apti hadn't been night killed, the report report of a
wear wolf cop
would have been meaningless, right?

Also, I'm starting to think you are intentionally misrepresenting what I've said. I never called apti conftown; I was quoting agi.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

Werewolf cop. Stupid iPad.

Also, still waiting on that phok town read explanation.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

Welp, I'm going to steal a play from maestro's book and just :facepalm:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

no, no. I can't give in to the dark side...

"Given that someone cleared of being Mafia was the NK, we either have scum who isn't clear on the Cop-Seer-other investigative role distinction or there's Mafia in play, for aptil to be the NK when there was very little content or strong reads from him."

Can you explain what this means? Start with how you think Apti was cleared of being Mafia, because I don't get how you can trust a werewolf cop to give an accurate report.

I think, in general, posting filler is suspicious, yeah. What bothered me the most, though, was how he agreed with the cult fiasco, but I know I stand alone in that.

Town reads? No, not really.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

Actually, I guess that's not accurate. When i think about it, I am slightly leaning town with Grime, and a bit with ETL, too. Maestro is null.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

They aren't strong reads, but after polling my gut, that's where I am.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ok, thanks, that makes sense to me. So now I really don't know why agi was so emphatic about restating his reports after his lynch.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah, I get that...so what was his motivation? Pro town werewolf?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

phokdapolees

Maestro

ETL
Penguin_alien
EspeciallyTheLies

Grimgroove
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

Whoops, how did that happen? It's in the same color range anyway.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Agreed.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Porkens »

Maestro, this game is very short. I don't see why you can't take 20 minutes to read it and talk about its players.

Phok: You keep saying that if Guyette had been town, Grimgroove would have been under more suspicion on day 2. Why?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Why is it extremely scummy to quckhammer town but not 3rd party?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Porkens »

ETL: Really? It seems like the same attitude to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 278, Grimgroove wrote:
@Porkens
: DO NOT INTERFERE! This is not a false dichotomy and even if it is, I want ETL to answer to this first.
:lol: that made me smile at work. Thank you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Porkens »

p.s. carry on!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 297, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 273, Porkens wrote:Why is it extremely scummy to quckhammer town but not 3rd party?
Just so we're clear, I'm talking about how I think everybody else would have reacted here, not my personal opinion about the matter. But I think all you need to do to find the answer to that is look back to the start of D2. Sure, there was a little bit of discussion and suspicion on Grim about the hammer, but not nearly as much as there would have been had Guyett been town.
so
no one else
sees the problem with this?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 293, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok, so I actually decided to put some effort into this game. Sorry for being an asshole.

Grim, I'm not surprised you feel that my posts sound artificial. I think you would be able to recognize that when my head is in a game, I'm in it. Alignment doesn't affect my posts so much. But that's really beside the point. I basically just skimmed the first few pages and didn't want to admit it. So.. yeah.

1. I took a look at Phok's ISO, and he actually shows a lot of good intentions
. What I had originally perceived as a lack of reads was more based on the p2 hammer and subsequent agi troll on D2. I shouldn't have based a vote on that alone, but it was the only thing that pinged me right away and I wanted to push it. His response to me was better than expected, and certainly does not seem to be from a scum POV.
ProbTown

My read on Maestro is based on his personality and what I have seen of his scum games. As scum, I've noticed that he is absent, careless, and likes to scream. Very much based on his personality as well (I play minecraft with him and talk on IRC almost daily). His posts seem honest to me. I'm willing to consider that I'm wrong but I don't think so.
maybe town

Porkens was posting actively and discussing things with me, and that gave me good feels,
2.but his ISO looks more like a vendetta against phok
than anything else. I fear I allowed his activity level to color my reads too much and was depending on him being town to basically, "fill me in" on the thread. After re-reading, I regret even posting until I'd looked at everything more closely.
scum

Grim is actually looking really good. I like the questions he's asked and the fact that he's pushing me to be responsible for what I say. That tells me he's interested in the reasons why I'm saying certain things and trying to get me to clarify my reads. I think scum would be happy to let me fumble along and be lynchbait. I don't get that from Grim's attitude.
town

If not pork, maestro or penguin.

Updated reads, from towniest to least:
grim
phok
maestro
porkens

penguin is null until he posts more.
1. What are these good intentions? Can you name them?

2. How does his behavior make
sense
to you? I just don't fucking get how I'm alone in this. He's saying that grim looked less scummy because he hammered 3rd party rather than town...HOW?!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 300, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 299, Porkens wrote:2. How does his behavior make
sense
to you? I just don't fucking get how I'm alone in this. He's saying that grim looked less scummy because he hammered 3rd party rather than town...HOW?!
No, that is not what I'm saying. Have you even been reading what I'm saying, because that is not anywhere close to anything I've said.
In post 58, phokdapolees wrote:If Guyett had flipped town, I don't think there would be any question that Grim would be eating rope today.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Porkens »

Maestro: The thing that bothers me most is that she's townreading someone who makes no sense to me.

RE: 305 - it's really pushing me over the limit, and I'm about ready to starting to pull my hair out.

The fact that she changed her read on me from scum to town because I "just have a vendetta on phok" is also troubling.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Porkens »

Please please please explain how I have that wrong?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Porkens »

I guess I can see where you are coming from, but it was just an editing mistake.

What I'm more interested in, though, is your reaction to post 305.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Porkens »

I don't quite get what you are saying. Here's my problem:

Phok is saying that because Grime hammered 3rd party rather than hammering town, Grime is less suspicious.

That's bullshit, isn't it?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Porkens »

And in post 300 he denies saying so. What do you make of that?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Porkens »

Do YOU understand what he posted? How have I misunderstood?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Porkens »

What, to you, does this mean:

"If Guyett had flipped town, I don't think there would be any question that Grim would be eating rope today."
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 322, Grimgroove wrote:Porkens, you are putting too much weight on that argument. It's really not such a big deal. Tunnel exit to your right, taking you to lynch-ETL-lane.

Doesn't ETL's one-eighty make you wonder, even if only a little bit?

I'm too tired tonight to put down a case, but I'm not convinced by ETL's turn-around in the slightest. (Sorry ETL, still love ya <3)

I have an explanation for my phokdapolees townread that goes beyond gut. Will you trust me on that, at least?
Fine, save me from myself!! Yes, the 180 is something. It's probably better for my heart this way, anway.

unvote

Vote: EspeciallyTheLies
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 321, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It's not that complicated.... how else am I supposed to rephrase it when he wrote it rather plainly... he thinks grim would catch more flak had the lynch been town.
I disagree
, as I explained and you seem not to be getting, and I don't see how that makes phok scum.
1. He says hammering 3rd party is less scummy than hammering town. But that isn't true, is it?

2. He denied saying that.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Porkens »

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

He is saying that Grim took a huge risk quickhammering, and that scum isn't likely to take that risk. That's fine.

The problem is that he is also saying that D2 would have gone differently for Grim if Guyette had been town instead of 3rd party. That's bullshit.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

305 to me is a completely hypocritical denial.

At any rate, like I said before, it's not only this point that makes me suspect Phok.

He also needlessly and preemptively came to the defense of Grim. I think he did this in order to attach himself to a towny-looking player.

On top of that, his defense was illogical. So, that's that.

I'm going to take a step back as I've been asked to do and let others keep the thread alive.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

See 194.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Porkens »

That is a very well written case, Grim.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'll be slightly irked if I just bought into an ATE, but that seems genuine to me.

unvote

I'm pretty sure the 2 of you are town at this point, and I'm still gung-ho to murder phok, but with the rest of the game just not playing, ...I dunno, I'd hate to give it to lurking scum.

2 days to deadline, yeah; this is still where I'm at:

Vote: Phok
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

then again, I'm not even sure about penguin…jesus this game.

unvote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 352, phokdapolees wrote:Okay, sorry for not posting recently, been being lazy again, but I'm actually reading everyone's ISO's at the moment to get a better grasp on the game, should be done soon.
waiting on this
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Porkens »

If there is a tomorrow, I'm thinking we lynch penguin.

vote: especiallythelies
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

here's hoping Maestro can hammer from his iPod touch or whatever
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

I had to look it up. FBI agent investigates for SK.

What is a retired werewolf hunter? I couldn't find a wiki for that. Is it something a third werewolf might want to kill?

Maybe I'm missing something about the way the roles were generated; isn't it really unlikely to have 3 werewolf-themed roles?

Jesus, out of these 3 people I don't know. If Grim is scum, I think he just wins. Between Phok and Maestro, I still prefer Phok ATM.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

Should we even try to speculate about the rationale of the setup or is it really random? I mean, I know the front page says roles will be randomly selected until town has a majority, but then why SO MANY werewolves-things? just freaky random chance?

I don't know why penguin was killed. he seemed scummy to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

I think a mass claim could be good, too.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Porkens »

It occured to me last night that the werewolves may have tried to kill penguin, and that's why we didn't see a kill night 1, rather than a save.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Porkens »

I was just asking about how great idea worked.

I agree that whatever is left obviously isn't a werewolf.

Phok: I don't know. However, I believe that theory more strongly than I believe you are really a doctor.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Porkens »

ok, no one is against the massclaim so how do you wanna do it? I'm willing to claim whenever - I don't think my role is going to make anyone do anything differently.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok, so Phok should say who claims next.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Porkens »

unless he has anything else to add to his claim first, as well.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Porkens »

To create confusion? Why do you think he would tell the truth?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

And Maestro claims.........
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Porkens »

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie (Universal Miller)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Porkens »

What is an SS?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Porkens »

Well, there's no way phok is lynching grim, so I guess there's nothing to do but hammer. Ggs.

vote: maestro
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

Well I'll be jiggered. Grim wrote the best 2 posts I've read since coming back to mafia. Meanwhile I still need to ltr.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

What were the night actions night 2?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

thanks lucky for the goodmodding.

That dead thread was the most entertaining read.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”