Micro 475: Instant Lylo Mafia!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #0) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

Post by droog »

hey guys
im here
lemme catch up
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 am

Post by droog »

In post 107, SilverWolf wrote:Hi droog, So sorry you drew scum against me for a third time in a row. :(

silver! <3

its ok
i know you dont mean thta
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 am

Post by droog »

In post 10, SilverWolf wrote:Hi guys, not sure how to approach this set-up. Scum having
daytalk kind of gives them an advantage plus we have no previous content to analyze.
No flips, kills, etc. All we can do is read each other in the next 10 days and hope for the best. I'm going to be looking out for a couple things that might be scum indicators but I'll say what they are when/if I see them rather than tell scum what I'm looking for.

Hoping the ones who haven't posted say something soon.

kind of disagree
sure it looks scumsided

but whiteflag puts the thread under our total control
strict bussing going to lose scum their game
unless that's one of thoes 'indicators' you have in mind
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

Post by droog »

In post 11, enomis wrote:^^ There's only one person who haven't posted, do you realize that? Your post seems to be fluff trying to disguise as not being fluff.

what about silver's #10 was fluff
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 am

Post by droog »

In post 17, enomis wrote:If jeanne posts doesn't
count
, why does the cat post count.It's essentially the same thing.

this is the smallest definitono f 'count'
ive seen in a long time
on page 1
in a game without effective voting
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 am

Post by droog »

In post 22, SilverWolf wrote:All I know for sure is I'm town and
I think kittenlicks might be
and if I can figure out the third, I've got it made here. Brantz needs to post.

so quickly?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 am

Post by droog »

In post 28, SilverWolf wrote:I said I think you might be. I said it was gut. It wasn't an insta town read. I have no clue what type of player you are. It was just a general read of your posts so far. Way to exaggerate things and scumpaint me right away.

Are you trying to lynch me already based on that?

are you trying to lynch her
already
based on that?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 am

Post by droog »

In post 115, KittenLicks wrote:
In post 102, enomis wrote:@kitten:

Then what have you gleamed from it after looking at both his scum and town games. Do your SW act the same as he does in his town games still holds?

I'm not very good at meta-ing people, due to having no experience with it, but activity-wise I think SW is a lot more active this game than I would expect from her as scum based on that scum game.

In all honesty I'm fighting apathy here and I'm really having trouble reading people this game. My reads on people keep swinging back and forth and I honestly don't know anymore. I really hope SW is town, because I don't think I can bring myself to consider that her blow-up earlier was faked.

Enomis and Brantz I'm jumping back and forward on at this point. I really need some time to look over each of their posts and give them some deep thought. Time which I just don't seem to have these days. Maybe I'll find an hour to lock myself in a dark room or something at some point this week and figure this game out.

Welcome, Droog. You have an interesting posting style.
If you are town I hope you can help me sort this mess out and if you are scum I hope you are easy to read. :)

so its vintually impossible
to scumread somone
with a kitten avatar

hi
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:13 am

Post by droog »

In post 116, SilverWolf wrote:droog is good as scum, so don't expect to be able to figure him out easily if he's scum this game, I've played two games with him where he was scum and he won them both.

have we ever played town together?
kinda hoping we are
after 425 scum silver is as cary idea
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:33 am

Post by droog »

In post 31, SilverWolf wrote:Because if I can get a sort of town read on a third player, then the chances are higher that one of the other 2 are scum and we only have to lynch one of them. I'm basically trying to crowd out the scum in a way by figuring out who is town first rather than who is scum. I can't see a better way to do this but if you have one, I'd like to hear it.

if youre trying to figure out who /not/ to lynch
this looks more like white flag guarding
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:35 am

Post by droog »

In post 42, KittenLicks wrote:If you are scum faking that, whatever, but I genuinely feel really awful that I've discouraged you from continuing.

hm
ive seen this kind of blowup from town silver
but ive seen silver blow up in lots of games
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 am

Post by droog »

In post 42, KittenLicks wrote:If Jeanne is scum they are a wildcard that could be with anyone, seeing as they are lurking. I cannot read their lurking either way. Brantz is my second scumread, which was why I suggested a you-Brantz pairing. Enomis is my most town read. Brantz-Jeanne doesn't sit well with me simply because it is a wildcard paired with my second highest scumread. It is definitely possible and I did consider it, but I felt that you and Brantz was more likely.

can you explain these reads
everything looks weird
with such storng reads
so quickly in
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by droog »

In post 43, SilverWolf wrote:Ugh-KIttenLicks, I apologize.

dumbtown is a term I used to describe town that isn't making smart decisions and I am including myself in that because I'm talking about town as a whole this game

I do not think you are a bad player because I don't know you as a player. That was unfair of me to imply and I am sorry about that. I'm usually not this crabby in games and the last thing I want to do is give it to scum by discouraging other players from wanting to play.

What really got to me is I gave you an honest answer about how I get scumread in early game as town usually by people who don't know me and you said I gave you the one answer that would explain my behavior which to me, made me feel like I was in a no-win situation where no matter what I say, it's wrong or scum in this case. You have to admit you and enomis have been implying that with your posts so far.

It would be a fantastic scum strategy to pick out one person and scumpaint every move they make to get a mislynch. That's what it felt like either you or enomis was doing because you seemed to be singling me out.

I do not feel like anyone has been under scrutiny but me.

I feel like you are townclearing enomis (who may or may not be town) because he's thinking like you when I feel like scum would not try to cause waves here.

Anyway, No I don't want you to replace out.

I'm tired and shouldn't of posted until I woke up some.

im a sucker for silver when shes angry
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 am

Post by droog »

In post 32, BRantz wrote:The wedding was great thanks!

SW looks somewhat town to me, but mostly because he has posted more than anyone else, and I agree that lurking is a great way to try and slide through this game for scum. Enomis can be a light town read for now as well for trying to start discussion.

@Kitten: What are your thoughts on players besides SW?

@Jeanne: How do you know SW is town? What are your thoughts on the rest of us?

In post 48, BRantz wrote:Sorry I have a life and can't be here at your beck and call, every minute of every day? I caught up, was around for a while and nothing was happening. Singling me out when the only people who have been posting in the roughly 24 hours since my last post are you and Kitten is extremely disingenuous.

Whats up Kitten? Talk to me, ask me questions, do something to try and sort me instead of just saying "oh he must be scum." That kind of lazy shit is exactly what will lose this game.

just over 24 hours between posts
not really scummy at all
not rally inactivity
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 am

Post by droog »

In post 48, BRantz wrote:Sorry I have a life and can't be here at your beck and call, every minute of every day? I caught up, was around for a while and nothing was happening. Singling me out when the only people who have been posting in the roughly 24 hours since my last post are you and Kitten is extremely disingenuous.

Whats up Kitten? Talk to me, ask me questions, do something to try and sort me instead of just saying "oh he must be scum." That kind of lazy shit is exactly what will lose this game.

ok now that i finished reading the sentence
he lampshaded the 24 hour thing
never mind
cary onn
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:40 am

Post by droog »

In post 66, enomis wrote:
Your whole play is just Overly defensive,
blowup at weird timings and give the "nobody can attack me because i am not OBV scum.". i really do need to meta you. Will do that some time soon or else i can't read you.

i want you to explain why this is valid
since silver said specifically
shes tired of 'overly defensive'
being applied ot her

go into that a bit
tell me why you think she deserves to be called that
or is she lying about that

dont just give me this surface-level
"shes x"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:44 am

Post by droog »

you guys are wasting a great maf mechanic

FOS: silverwolf

this is an easy proxy vote
the way to win is to eliminate scumteams

i do not think sw/enormis is a team
so lets start with that

i dont really have a strong read on anyone
but i want some of my questions answered first

still looking for something ot say to brantz
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 am

Post by droog »

I'm not sure
Hence the proxy vote
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by droog »

:roll:
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by droog »

In post 131, SilverWolf wrote:It's a legitimate point. I've posted a lot more than anyone else, I've interacted with everyone else in this game, and you've played with me before so you should have a pretty good idea by this point where I am at. You eye-rolling that is obnoxious and unhelpful at best.

postcount != town
experince != town

each time we've playde efore
i never really had to scumhunt you
now i do

and not going to clear you
just because youve put more effort in
than everybody else
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by droog »

fine
im not going to townread you
just because youe put more effort in
than everyone eles
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by droog »

and before i even respond to the rest
'by poe' means that i subbed in for a lurker

so this probably isnt top of your todo list
and im probably making an ass of myself
but please look at everything fresh now that everyone's actually active
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #22) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by droog »

In post 21, Jeanne11 wrote:@SW Well, the only thing I can say for sure is that you are town and that I am town.

this post is confusing even to me
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by droog »

In post 18, SilverWolf wrote:Well because her posts at least say something besides hello. It's not a lot but it looks slightly townish at this point. I realize I don't have a lot to go on so that's gut.

@Jeanne-What is your opinion on the players who have posted so far?

In post 21, Jeanne11 wrote:@SW Well, the only thing I can say for sure is that you are town and that I am town.

this looks less weird
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by droog »

In post 143, SilverWolf wrote:I hadn't posted much then so how in the world did she know I was town?

i guess i could ask you
the same sorta questions
even if you used the word 'might'
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by droog »

In post 22, SilverWolf wrote:All I know for sure is I'm town and
I think kittenlicks might be
and if I can figure out the third, I've got it made here. Brantz needs to post.
[/quote]

actually your post
looks a lot lik the one you just criticized
so im going to go back to doing what i was a minute ag
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by droog »

In post 134, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 118, droog wrote:
In post 116, SilverWolf wrote:droog is good as scum, so don't expect to be able to figure him out easily if he's scum this game, I've played two games with him where he was scum and he won them both.

have we ever played town together?
kinda hoping we are
after 425 scum silver is as cary idea

Nope, we have not been town together in a game. I am not scum in this one so you don't have to worry about me if you are town. If you are scum, you do.

clear this up for me
maybe this isnt your intent
but this sounds a little like
"if you suspect me ill know youre scum"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #27) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by droog »

In post 148, SilverWolf wrote:One thing I will say about Jeanne, she might of been townreading me because she just got out of a game with me where I was town and she was scum but it seemed weird that she was so certain of it. Also, her lurking caused me to scumread the slot because lurking is a great strategy for scum this game with a strict deadline. I know you don't lurk as scum though.

'so certain of it'
like your reads
youre blowing up really small events
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #28) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by droog »

In post 153, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 150, droog wrote:
In post 148, SilverWolf wrote:One thing I will say about Jeanne, she might of been townreading me because she just got out of a game with me where I was town and she was scum but it seemed weird that she was so certain of it. Also, her lurking caused me to scumread the slot because lurking is a great strategy for scum this game with a strict deadline. I know you don't lurk as scum though.

'so certain of it'
like your reads
youre blowing up really small events

I mean she said she KNOWS I am town.

When someone uses the wording "I know you are town" right away-doesn't that seem scummy to you?

yeah
but youre not goin to convince me
that my slots town
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #29) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by droog »

In post 154, SilverWolf wrote:I honestly don't know for sure who is scum which is why my reads are changing like crazy. There is just not enough to go on. Whoever is town in this game has to participate or I don't see how town can win outside of guessing correctly.

thanks for cooperating
will think about the things youve mentioned
and linked

in the meantime, i want other players
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #30) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by droog »

:roll:
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #31) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by droog »

around
replis tomorrow
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #32) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 am

Post by droog »

sw just shifted on enormis too easily
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:42 am

Post by droog »

In post 168, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 166, enomis wrote:
I skimmed the conversation btw SW and droog but they seem useless to me.

If you think the conversation between droog and I is worthless, that tells me you have no interest in trying to sort droog which makes no sense coming from town.

?
"this isnt useful" !=
"hav no interest in"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #34) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:42 am

Post by droog »

In post 170, SilverWolf wrote:Also enomis, droog asked you some questions which you ignored. You clearly aren't reading the game and going from tunnel to tunnel.

Would like these though
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #35) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:44 am

Post by droog »

In post 162, BRantz wrote:That post by Kitten says nothing. It is a wall of words that says absolutely nothing. There is no trying to figure out the game there SW. Don't be blinded by it.

FoS: Kitten

I am here droog, whats up?

hi
ok now i have questions foryou

kitten's post says nothing?
she listed where she thinks scum is
and
what shes trying to solve

if you tihnk its useless
what doy ou think is useful?
action not words etc. please
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #36) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by droog »

In post 43, SilverWolf wrote:
I feel like you are townclearing
enomis (who may or may not be town)
because he's thinking like you when I feel like scum would not try to cause waves here.

In post 44, SilverWolf wrote:Anyway, KittenLicks is likely town here due to her response to my frustration. e
nomis MAY be town
but Jeanne and BRantz are wildcards so I don't know.

In post 47, SilverWolf wrote:
enomis ISO doesn't look like something scum couldn't d
o

In post 61, SilverWolf wrote:
But hey, I could be wrong here.
enomis isn't scummy per se at all but his ISO is nothing that can't be said by scum.

In post 63, SilverWolf wrote:That's my
concern with both Kitten and enomis.
There almost single-minded focus on me exclusively. It bothers me still.

In post 67, SilverWolf wrote:

Don't care if you think my play is weird tbh. You'll have to elaborate quite a bit on how any of it makes me scum if you are going to scumread me for it.
I do see people as scummy for quickly trying to call me scum
and concentrating so much on me because that's an excellent strategy for a scum win here.

In post 99, SilverWolf wrote:
enomis is probtown
, he was the one I was the most unsure about

In post 160, SilverWolf wrote:enomis/BRantz-
enomis is townier
than BRantz but enomis tunneling on me had me worried (it's easy as scum to just sit and tunnel/question someone and that's most of what he did) and BRantz hasn't really said or done a lot to draw attention to himself being pretty UTR and hard to read-perfect strategy for scum.

My guess:

enomis/BRantz scumteam

In post 170, SilverWolf wrote:
I'm actually pretty good with
enomis as scum and I'd go along with a vote on him if town
wanted to go that way.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #37) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by droog »

im just going to talk out loud for a bit

you were kinda right silver, i was misremembering
because you said enomis was townier than brantz
and then that youd be good with an enormis lynch

i still think thats pretyt quick turnaround
but its not as bad as i thought
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #38) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by droog »

but then when i look through your posts
your read on enomis is really inconsistent
it jumps from 'may or may not'
to slowly becoming scum
and then it jums to town

and once i start playing
it jumps back to scum
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #39) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by droog »

its lik your reads
jump based on whoever is in the thread
aty any give ntim

hm
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #40) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by droog »

its kind of ilke
youre willing to compromise
and haggle over
your reads
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #41) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by droog »

im going to let you calm down
and then we can try that again
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #42) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by droog »

In post 183, SilverWolf wrote:I'm allowed to change my mind based on new information I see. If I didn't change my reads and I was super sure of myself, I'd probably be scum. I'm not. I'd like you to concentrate on someone else for awhile because I am not scum and I don't want to lose.

fine
but you wanted me to explain
what i meant about you and enormis
and i did
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #43) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by droog »

In post 184, SilverWolf wrote:BS, that's crap. enomis did not jump back to scum because you were playing, stop with the damn misrep

as in
how is this even a misrep
enormis was a townread for you
"probtown"
after i come in the game
((yes, given some time))
he becomes a scumread again
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #44) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by droog »

eh i kind of knew
targetting you at al
would get that response

meh

itd be so much if you were scum
kitten looks town
but between enormis and brantz i dont see a difference
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #45) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by droog »

In post 200, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 191, droog wrote:e
kitten looks town

What is this read based on?

i liked the way kitten answered my questions
the thing with her logic feels town
both make it look like
shes really spending time reading this game
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #46) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by droog »

In post 202, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 201, KittenLicks wrote:
In post 197, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 194, KittenLicks wrote:
In post 171, KittenLicks wrote:
@Brantz
If you were scum, who would your partner be?

If you are going to disappear, please answer my question first?

What is the point of this question? Do you think anyone is going to tell you who they are likely scum with, especially if they are scum? What will this tell you exactly?

No. I am about 90% sure that if Brantz was scum the name he gives me would not be his partner. Is that not a very valuable piece of information to you?

I have to tell you, if I was scum and you asked me that question, I wouldn't answer it at all.

how can he avoid it?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #47) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by droog »

In post 205, enomis wrote:@droog:

I have no idea what you are doing but could you look at other people besides SW? 3 people have him as strong town and you think you can convince 2 to switch their reads on him in 3 days?
I see no angle on your questioning too.

i dont really care
if sw is scum at least one of the scumreads on her is a lie
additionally: scm dont want to bus
so large townread maks it more likely shes scum
if you just look at associations

but hey
im loking at you/branntz more
that is, if youre going to post more often
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #48) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 am

Post by droog »

In post 213, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 208, droog wrote:
In post 200, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 191, droog wrote:e
kitten looks town

What is this read based on?

i liked the way kitten answered my questions
the thing with her logic feels town
both make it look like
shes really spending time reading this game

Nice-You give Kitten a townread really quick for spending time this game answering questions and trying to game solve but tell me you aren't going to clear me just for putting in more effort than anyone else.

Is there some reason you are harder on me than him?

Yeah
That was unclear of me
There's some stuff that's
Not really isensible size=200][/size] to anyone but me

But she was the first with the logic table
Which shows she's tryingn to solve things
She is decently active
And her answers read towny
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #49) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 am

Post by droog »

Misrep
Am not judgin on activity
I don't trust sw yet
Or did you miss that
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #50) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 am

Post by droog »

Silver
Psure I said somewhere

Kitten > sw = brants > enormous

Though that last part
Is recent
And bases on his latest posts
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #51) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:17 am

Post by droog »

Sw is sorting
Kitten is sorting
I am sorting

You are not
Brants is not
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #52) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by droog »

i am leaning brantz enormis
if they dnt show up
then im not going to chase silver
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #53) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

Post by droog »

Want to hear from kitten again
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #54) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by droog »

Kind of agree
The only way I'll feel bad
If scum win
Is if it's you and kitten
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #55) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:43 am

Post by droog »

Kittens last post
Is entirely town
Feel good about that

Enormous
Yeah
You weren't solving the game
No regrets there

Only reget Is inactivity
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #56) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:09 am

Post by droog »

Stubbornness to drop my scumreed?
I literally
Stopped
Worrying about that two days ago
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #57) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:11 am

Post by droog »

But now that you mention it
Kitten keeps implying
That it's you/me
And you never call her out

So maybe I won't put this adie
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #58) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:52 am

Post by droog »

If you were Ty scum
You would have pushed me right there
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #59) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:00 am

Post by droog »

If the mod is here
I'm ready to vote
Brants or enlrmos
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #60) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:31 am

Post by droog »

No quick hammers?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #61) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:32 am

Post by droog »

I want to see the mid
Before I commit
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #62) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:55 am

Post by droog »

even if it is silver
the remaining wolf has to be brantz/enormis

and ive been doubting its silver
so its probably brantz/enormous

kitten doesnt need ot trust me to not hammer
ill vote as soon as the mod chimes in
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #63) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 am

Post by droog »

VOTE: Brantz

i regret this game
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #64) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:50 am

Post by droog »

i dont want o be scum with you anymore sw
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #65) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:59 am

Post by droog »

sw isnt the other scum
fwiw
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #66) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by droog »

you really dont
if you played with more influential players
youd have a scummy by now
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #67) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by droog »

In post 264, droog wrote:i regret this game
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #68) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by droog »

yeah...
jeanne was totally worried about sw btw
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #69) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by droog »

mod posting
is kind of a formality
but good game

would have rather been town
sw and kitten you both did good
bratnz disappearing mattered
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #70) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:32 am

Post by droog »

You had lucky moments
But you played

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”