Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: No Brainer
Why?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: BBT
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 74, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: BBT

Let's talk about this.

Didn't like how you voted No Brainer with the statement "This is scum". Voting him is fine to get explanation and fuel the 1v1, but you just wrote him off.

Since then, you vote TheMan for having a convoluted or unnatural sounding read which I agree with. But you don't like ETL's push even though you understand why he's doing it and even agree with one of his points, because he's pushing your townread? Why you giving Absinthe such a strong townread at this point? And no brainer disagreeing with you, you just dislike him for defending Anti/ETL. Aren't you defending Absinthe the same way?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What is wrong with accompanying my vote with 'This is scum'?

Because declaring someone scum based on so little is terrible. You can't draw strong conclusions from minimal evidence.

In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I specifically said I DID NOT understand ETL's push on absinthe, so I don't know why you think that I did.

Don't lie to me. What is this then?
In post 114, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:When I say I don't understand it what I mean to say is I don't like it. Should be more specific with my wording I guess.

I fully understand why ETL was pushing absinthe, but I don't like it. I also don't like this defence of Anti/ETL that you got going on.

It's filthy lies. You either understand or don't. Which is it? Both of these quotes CANNOT be true: checkmate.

In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Absinthe isn't a great town read, but it was my first town read and I'm fairly happy with it. I clearly stated why I was not liking NB's posting, why are you acting like I haven't? Your attempt to spin that into I dislike them for defending someone is scummy as fuck.

How can you be so wrong. The first time I see anything resembling a reason for you disliking No Brainer is like post . THAT'S AFTER MY POST YOU REPLY TO (). Why was I acting like I didn't see the reasons you posted the day after? Are you kidding me? If ANYONE can ISO BBT and find him having "clearly stated why I was not liking NB's posting" prior to that post that would be great. But you miss the point entirely by bringing that up anyways! Your defense was of Absinthe against ETL not nobrainer! P.S. don't worry, even if he meant to say ETL instead of NB there it still wouldn't have made sense, since he still didn't "clearly state" why he was not liking HIS posting either. Literally he just said he didn't like/understand his push on your townread, nothing clearly stated or in any way substantial. No, I can re-read however many times and still just see you disliking him to defend your townread, or at least based only on him happening to push your townread. It is your attempt at twisting my words that is scummy as fuck.

How do you misinterpret such a simple concise post as mine was? Intentionally, I must conclude. Maybe you hoped I wouldn't call you out on this because my activity was low. Would you prefer hanging or electrocution?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 378, No Brainer wrote:Rasko might be scum.
That last post was pretty bad.
-Cheet

No brainer might be scum.
That last post was pretty bad.

Oh wait that's easy to say and doesn't really explain anything! My bad!
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I actually love you NB please don't take it personally
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 376, absinthe wrote:Raskolnikov, what are your other reads?

Don't like ETL. ETL + TheMan claim to be lost/confused but TheMan feels more genuine about it. He buddies antihero and lazy votes wednesday. In general I'm not impressed with the wagon on wednesday which is poorly reasoned and looks partly policy. Wednesday is being a dick but he's trying and I townlean him. Idk how to read weird people like lalala and antihero. You're actually okay.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oh and please stop the rainbow texting it's godawful.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Anything substantial to say?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 398, absinthe wrote:It looks like your post 361 was written with Antihero's comments about how a newbtown case would differ from your 146.
(snip)

Hey his case sucks, he must be scum. Hey he explained himself more when he was asked to and his case looks better. HE MUST BE IMPROVED SCUM. Do you see the flaw here?
That's right, it's a lose-lose. Catch 22. Morton's fork. If you scumread someone for one thing don't scumread them for the opposite thing it doesn't make any sense. How dare you imply it's nefarious to explain yourself when asked to: answering questions and concerns isn't some spooky behavioural adaptation, nor is being more invested as the game gets heated. But don't worry I'll make sure to accommodate your expectations of me by putting less effort and being less emotionally invested in the game so you can rest easy. You're welcome.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 405, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I was starting to like you until this bullshit. Please quote me where I said I was lost and/or confused. And then, even though you won't find it since I never said such a thing ever, explain why it's scummy.

Also, it's news to me that "in class = lazy". And your unwarranted defense of Wednesday is noted. I don't think anyone is voting him for being an asshole.

Eh. I might have been a too harsh. I'll go into why I saw you this way.

When I looked at you recently, I first noticed you "weren't feeling your absinthe vote" and voted wednesday (who had 0 posts at the time) so I read that you were sort of settling on the 0 poster through lack of better ideas (post ). After wednesday showed up you unvoted and
In post 259, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anti my love let's have a chat. i'm kinda meh on things. probably could do with a good sit down on the last 10 pages or so. i might do that over lunch later today.

there's things i like and don't like but for some reason i'm not feeling super strong about anyone yet. which is weird.

which I'm pretty sure you imply being a bit lost or directionless, or at least that's I'm seeing, and that you want your townread to help you out because of it. The next few posts you insist on him answering/interacting with you, and when he can't
In post 282, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i'm not doing things in this game. and it's everyone's fault.

which I saw as a bit of resignation and reinforced my thought.

Now this all isn't actually bad, it's why I saw you as somewhat directionless. Whether it's actually bad or not is whether I believe it's genuinely town confusion or scum not being able to scumhunt well (because they know who are town). Going over it again I think I just didn't want to townread both you and TheMan for pretty much the same reason so I went too far with this. I still think your vote on wednesday was lazy: you didn't explain it until recently and even now I think it's just okay. I didn't know you were good friends with antihero either, so that explains things too. Overall you're more nullish now tbh. I have to look over lala and antihero again now. BBT still #1 scum.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 417, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:
Because declaring someone scum based on so little is terrible. You can't draw strong conclusions from minimal evidence.

You're telling me you thought I was saying, with 100% confidence, I had found scum in my second post. Serious?

Your words, not mine. Maybe not 100% but far more than was warranted at the time.
In post 417, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:Don't lie to me. What is this then?
In post 114, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:When I say I don't understand it what I mean to say is I don't like it. Should be more specific with my wording I guess.

I fully understand why ETL was pushing absinthe, but I don't like it. I also don't like this defence of Anti/ETL that you got going on.

You sure are selective with your quotes. Look what you would have read if you had just scrolled down one more post;
In post 116, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It doesn't make sense to me, I don't see how absinthe's actions were attributed to her being scum. I explained why in a post to ETL.

It's still a contradiction. If you can see and understand a push you have to also see how the person could be scum based on that. If you just straight up think the reasoning is wrong and doesn't apply then just say that instead of trying to say it's bad but not really bad. You hedge your bets by giving yourself an out if the wagon ends up right by saying you empathize with it and understand why ETL is doing it even while you are opposed.
In post 116, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:
How can you be so wrong. The first time I see anything resembling a reason for you disliking No Brainer is like post . THAT'S AFTER MY POST YOU REPLY TO ().

Again, you sure are selective. Look here, at post 85, WAY BEFORE your post;
In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Hmm, OK. I felt the whole 1v1 thing was overdone, especially as it doesn't seem like there was any basis for why it happened.

So, yeah, you're misrepping the shit out of me right here.

We were talking about reasons to vote: are you saying you thought he was scum in this post 85? You thought the 1v1 being overdone and you didn't see any basis for it. Is that why you thought he was scum?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Didn't realize it was L-1. Used to bigger games tbh.

VOTE: lalaladucks

Wanting a claim on someone you aren't trying to lynch is atrocious and the icing on the cake. You're part of the wednesday wagon which I never liked also, and for most of the game you were messing around with rainbow text and lazy reads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

And I'll claim when I see an INTENT TO HAMMER, and not before that. Thanks.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Deadline is in 9 days. I'm not saying anything until I see intent. No brainer why do you feel like ending the day with over a week on the deadline?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Not feeling BBT so much anymore.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

What you do when you want a claim is you write
INTENT TO HAMMER
. thanks.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Alright. I'll claim but I have to get my last thoughts down since I'll be gone soon.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

No Brainer used to be really good, the 1v1 developed the game well but her eagerness to lynch wednesday on policy and switch to me has made her scummy.
Lalaladucks has been garbage all game, went on wednesday for the easy target and is trying to get a claim from me despite not committing to my wagon or intent at all.
BBT was geniunely scummy earlygame but I think I tunneled too hard/confirmation bias and pretty much at the end just argued him out of stubbornness. A scum would have been more opportunistic and went on wednesday I think now.
I'm not that sure about absinthe and Antihero right now either, the rest are town. That's Wednesday TheMan ETL. I think I talked about them a bit already.

I screwed myself this game more than anything by putting up a false bravado and not backing down on anythng or putting enough critical thought into the game. Good luck guys.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VT. See you guys later.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Honestly I had too many games running so this is a bit of relief. Character is "Lori Grimes" but I think that's just a flavor thing.

Since you've agreed on the lynch you could take a day or so to talk over possibilities for tomorrow but w/e. Just don't lynch my townreads next thanks.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”