Micro 644: Flavorless Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #338 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why hello there
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #351 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #396 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

L-1? Cool

VOTE: Magna
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #399 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #400 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town reading grapes and Rach based on page 2
In post 46, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MOD – I’ll be V/LA from basically now until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

Did a quick read on the pre-game phase.

VOTE: Shannon

Also think Grapes might be a good wagon for all the immediate “Town block go” posturing.
These are bollocks cookie cutter reads
In post 73, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 71, grapes wrote:Whoever can guess why I lol'd in post #68 gets to be confirmed town.
Because one scum chainsawed you to protect their buddy. Either that, or because they just plain voted you.
In which case, VOTE: grapes. Confirmed townread that, bro.
ew
In post 78, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Lastly - notice how generic many of his so called markers for Town / Scum are (tone is used way too often to Town-read when it is absolutely meaningless, note that my entrance is the classic generic "scum" post).
Just gonna leave this here

Can't decide whether shannon is scum or just kooky
In post 73, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 71, grapes wrote:Whoever can guess why I lol'd in post #68 gets to be confirmed town.
Because one scum chainsawed you to protect their buddy. Either that, or because they just plain voted you.
In which case, VOTE: grapes. Confirmed townread that, bro.
In post 87, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Back from V/LA.

First let me address my grapes scum read.
In post 25, grapes wrote:BTD/Tenshii/Rach/grapes townblock. Vibes taht I could explain but you wouldn't appreciate.
So this opening line of 25 is what first got my attention. As I said previously – scum getting a Town read early on is a good way to help neutralize the power of the Docs. Why this struck me is that the immediate Townread he has on literally 24 posts doesn’t make much sense.

Tenshiii has posted and .

Rach had posted , , and .

BTD had posted and .

Looking in context there is not a single post there that isn’t easily replicable by scum. It is all generally reasonable and completely NAI posting. I suspect that grapes chose players he was most familiar with (and thus would be most amenable to his page 2 Townblock suggestiong).

@BTD / Tenshii / Rachel
- is my suspicion about your familiarity with grapes correct?

Next we have the following that solidified my early scum read. And make no mistake … it is clearly early.
Yup this is scum, more super generic cookie cutter reasoning, fake stream of consciousness style posting
In post 92, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why are you ostensibly worried about wagon composition in pre-game?
This question is terrible
In post 108, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 107, grapes wrote:Furthermore the MoI townread is bad -- there's been zero impression of him figuring anything out. He's been scumreading since he replaced into the game.
So to be clear - finding and pressuring scum-reads isn't figuring out the game in your mind?
lol
In post 117, Comparing Realities wrote:@grapes I voted you because it was ironic for the "confirmed town" to vote the person who offered the designation. Also, you never explained
why
you LOL'd in 68.

I know I'm not exactly an unbiased third party, but grapes's readslist was based on remarkably little stuff of even a passing semblance to evidence.
Magna took it down remarkably easily
, but grapes wouldn't deign to admit it was ultimately useless... My question is grapes, if you're trying to keep track of your thoughts like that, why make it public? Reads based mostly on insubstantial "tone" and "feel" are remarkably volatile and easily manipulated.

Magna's response to grape's reads were admirably logically consistent, but still NAI considering how insubstantial they were in the first place. I think it's safe to say that if Magna is scum, a viable partner grapes would be. I wouldn't put it past a sufficiently conniving team to develop such a ploy--one quickly becomes the star of the show with a flood of seemingly benign posts, while the other plays the level-headed bogeyman to distance themselves while not particularly harming the other... It seems like solid early Day 1 play, which is why
I'm publicly suggesting the game's first tinfoil hat theory: grapes x Magna scum team

Reading the above, grapes, you should note how unilaterally awful it is to make a definitive policy proposal so early in the game, barring truly exceptional circumstances.

BTD6_maker: Hasn't done much save criticizing grapes for vocally wanting a townblock, then promptly voting him. It should be clear, though, that this was a joke, which is strange because BTD6 strikes me as a fellow who sees through things like that easily...
Null

Elias: Lurking, joke filler, but promising to respond later tonight.
Null

Tenshii: Hypocritical though it may be, sure, I concede that I like his calm, rational tone.
Lean town

shaddowez: One post so far, understandably townreads Magna, also understandably slightly scumreads grapes, but the case on shannon seems unfulfilling.
Lean town

shannon: When I pressed her about how she didn't respond to my question about how she had a suspicious first post, she explained it away, then soon enough voted me for "asking her to directly answer a question whose answer was implied". I think it's quite strange how she goes on the defense first, then right after changes her stance on the offense to her antagonizer.
Lean scum

grapes: High-energy, active, and "just getting the game going", sure, but ultimately unconvincing. He makes up more than half of this game's posts, but he hasn't really
done
anything.
Lean scum

Rach: ...I don't know. She has this aura of danger about her. Must be the avatar and the meta. Otherwise, I like the questions.
Null

MagnaofIllusion: Good take down of grapes, but it wasn't particularly alignment indicative. See above.
Null

UNVOTE: grapes because there is as of yet insufficient evidence to put my vote anywhere.
The magna and grapes commentary is nonsense, the readlist labels here do not match her CR's thoughts at all
In post 156, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And this to me reads as crafting a narrative that fits his defined read.
:]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #401 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

MoI+CR, maaaaaaaayyybbeeeee shannon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #403 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes I'm definitely motivated by your opinion of me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #404 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Still up for a flashwagon on CR
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #408 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I didn't make a case
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 411, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 408, Not_Mafia wrote:I didn't make a case
I agree but looks like a half-assed effort towards trying.
Heyyyyyooo

It wasn't an attempt at a case either
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're asking me why I'd want to lynch a scumread just because I have another scumread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #420 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 415, MagnaofIllusion wrote:We have 24 real life hours. You aren't a newb Rach. That is more than sufficient time.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #428 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

All of Magna's 'scumhunting' is the most surface level, generic and specious stuff. Like, "grapes called people town early so he is scum", "Ranmaru defended grapes so they are partners", he has had absolutely nothing nuanced or interesting to say all game.

And then there's shit like
In post 92, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why are you ostensibly worried about wagon composition in pre-game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If I was serious about flashwagoning CR over lynching magna I'd have voted CR
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #436 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is just more of the robotic 'the plain text of this post is bad in a vacuum' style nonsense from magna
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 441, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 439, grapes wrote:
In post 436, Not_Mafia wrote:This is just more of the robotic 'the plain text of this post is bad in a vacuum' style nonsense from magna
This. x10
I'm not shocked you support buzzword gibberish .... scum love that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #444 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was going to comment, but I think it speaks for itsself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@everyone There are people trying to lynch their scumreads
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is town about magna?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #496 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not now?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 501, Tenshii wrote:Town {Shannon}
Lean {Grapes, Magna, Ranmaru}
Null {Not_Mafia, Aristophanes, RachMarie}
Scum {BTD}

VOTE: BTD

I think scum!Grapes,Magna,Ranmaru are too out there. In a world where scum want to survive to the end, pushing THIS hard onto a person you know is town is bound to give you trouble in the future days.

BTD's iso has consistency issues.lack of conviction with his beliefs, and his 331 is a weird reaction to my post.
BTD cannot be lynched at this point, it's grapes or magna, why are you townreading magna?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #515 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We have 13 hours until deadline
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #544 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 540, RachMarie wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER btw
MoI already refused to claim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #546 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I hope and think this is twilight trolling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #548 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 545, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Magnaofillusion

I'm VT of course. That's why didn't bother to claim. If I was scum like grapes is pushing so damn hard I would have claimed a Doc role to get a counter-claim with time to move the wagon if the Doc chose not to counter.
In post 537, grapes wrote:You realize a no lynch here basically equals a scum win yea?
And look - now a scummy Appeal to Fear. I swear to god he's so obviously scummy it's painful that Town on my wagon didn't see it.
I have trouble believing stuff like this comes from town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #555 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

After those flips I'm unsure of where I stand, after the MoI flip, I was ready to vote grapes coming in to today, Rach is my only confident read at this point
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #561 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's scum Aristo?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #569 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aristo full reads list please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #586 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aristo+Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #597 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 595, Aristophanes wrote:Shannon, let me get back to you on NM. I want to reread him.

His play mostly struck me as town on a gut/meta level, but I want to go more into it.
How convenient
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #601 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Rach what do you think of Aristo?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #615 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've been known to bus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #624 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The solution is to lynch Aristo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #625 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 117, Comparing Realities wrote:@grapes I voted you because it was ironic for the "confirmed town" to vote the person who offered the designation. Also, you never explained
why
you LOL'd in 68.

I know I'm not exactly an unbiased third party, but grapes's readslist was based on remarkably little stuff of even a passing semblance to evidence. Magna took it down remarkably easily, but grapes wouldn't deign to admit it was ultimately useless... My question is grapes, if you're trying to keep track of your thoughts like that, why make it public? Reads based mostly on insubstantial "tone" and "feel" are remarkably volatile and easily manipulated.

Magna's response to grape's reads were admirably logically consistent, but still NAI considering how insubstantial they were in the first place. I think it's safe to say that if Magna is scum, a viable partner grapes would be. I wouldn't put it past a sufficiently conniving team to develop such a ploy--one quickly becomes the star of the show with a flood of seemingly benign posts, while the other plays the level-headed bogeyman to distance themselves while not particularly harming the other... It seems like solid early Day 1 play, which is why
I'm publicly suggesting the game's first tinfoil hat theory: grapes x Magna scum team

Reading the above, grapes, you should note how unilaterally awful it is to make a definitive policy proposal so early in the game, barring truly exceptional circumstances.

BTD6_maker: Hasn't done much save criticizing grapes for vocally wanting a townblock, then promptly voting him. It should be clear, though, that this was a joke, which is strange because BTD6 strikes me as a fellow who sees through things like that easily...
Null

Null

Tenshii: Hypocritical though it may be, sure, I concede that I like his calm, rational tone.
Lean town

shaddowez: One post so far, understandably townreads Magna, also understandably slightly scumreads grapes, but the case on shannon seems unfulfilling.
Lean town

shannon: When I pressed her about how she didn't respond to my question about how she had a suspicious first post, she explained it away, then soon enough voted me for "asking her to directly answer a question whose answer was implied". I think it's quite strange how she goes on the defense first, then right after changes her stance on the offense to her antagonizer.
Lean scum

grapes: High-energy, active, and "just getting the game going", sure, but ultimately unconvincing. He makes up more than half of this game's posts, but he hasn't really
done
anything.
Lean scum

Rach: ...I don't know. She has this aura of danger about her. Must be the avatar and the meta. Otherwise, I like the questions.
Null

MagnaofIllusion: Good take down of grapes, but it wasn't particularly alignment indicative. See above.
Null

UNVOTE: grapes because there is as of yet insufficient evidence to put my vote anywhere.
This is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thouhts on an Aristo lynch Ramaru?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gun to your head, Aristo town or scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

why
you LOL'd in 68.

I know I'm not exactly an unbiased third party, but grapes's readslist was based on remarkably little stuff of even a passing semblance to evidence.
, but grapes wouldn't deign to admit it was ultimately useless... My question is grapes, if you're trying to keep track of your thoughts like that, why make it public? Reads based mostly on insubstantial "tone" and "feel" are remarkably volatile and easily manipulated.

Null

Null

Lean town

Lean town

Lean scum

done
anything.
Lean scum

Null

Null

The magna and grapes commentary is nonsense, the readlist labels here do not match her CR's thoughts at all
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #652 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Tenshii or shannon please unvote, I don't want Ranmaru to have the hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #665 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

shannon pls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #666 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And Aristo claim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #668 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hammer Aristo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #671 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is Aristo evading this game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #673 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not really, Aristo is consistently site active and all he has done is slither on the Rach wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #675 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have played many times with Rach and know how to read her, she's town, she's often a lynch target due to her demeanour and RL circumstances often inhibiting her activity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #712 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

BTD was PR hinting so heavily, this wagon was silly, can we move back to Aristo please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #715 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not a hammer

Ranmaru or Aristo pls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #716 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we flashwagon Ranmaru for trying to blag a no lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #736 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 722, Ranmaru wrote:Notice NM blaming me for a possible no Lynch when others are inviting and not consolidating
You acted like there was a hammer on the wagon you unvoted , there's no way you didn't realise there was no hammer, Rach even said it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #737 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Each move to aristo please there isn't the support to lynch my slot

I can only post for 15 more minutes and then I'm working until deadline
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #738 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 622, BTD6_maker wrote:Being too quiet in a game has many effects. Scum may pin you as a PR, but scum are more likely to pin you as an easy mislynch. Scum are probably doing the latter with me at the moment.
@Tenshii, pr hinting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #739 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm gone til after deadline, please consider Aristo, CR's ISO is awful and Aristo has done the bare minimum to get by, every time he is vulnerable he pops up and slithers on to a wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #752 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #754 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #761 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's possible mafia targetted BTD thinking the full doctor would protect someone else so Tenshii isn't 100% conftown, but I very much doubt he's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #767 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's shannon or Ranmaru and it's not shannon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #770 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #776 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wha are your reads right now tenshii?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #778 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's wrong with PoE?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #783 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You should flip to Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #785 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Rach was an easier lynch than me, saying I had no case just isn't true.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #787 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 739, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm gone til after deadline, please consider Aristo, CR's ISO is awful and Aristo has done the bare minimum to get by, every time he is vulnerable he pops up and slithers on to a wagon
In post 673, Not_Mafia wrote:Not really, Aristo is consistently site active and all he has done is slither on the Rach wagon
In post 648, Not_Mafia wrote:
why
you LOL'd in 68.

Null

Null

Lean town

Lean town

Lean scum

done
anything.
Lean scum

Null

Null

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #788 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I could easily have pushed Rach, I chose not to. I knew BTD was PR and didn't push him when I easily could have. I came on near the end of the day and forced through the Aristo lynch.

It's Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #790 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe if I posted it unprovoked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #796 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Rach, vote Ranmaru. It's either him or me at this point. You choose to move or stay.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #798 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #800 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you questioning the doc?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #804 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What points after what happened?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #807 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's your point? I was scum reading CR on day one
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #809 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ranmaru is still scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #811 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sorry for lynching scum Ranmaru?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #812 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ignore the ?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #815 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As soon as we're done lynching you we won't lynch scum again
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #825 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Join Ranmaru wagon. You won't. No balls.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #832 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay let's try this. Tenshii what is town about Ranmaru?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #852 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We have to compromise and have Tenshii vote Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #855 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

One liners are a me tell not a scum tell, I'm always concise
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #859 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Often things are hard to explain
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #865 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The solution is to vote Ranmaru
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #874 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

But why was your vote not on me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #877 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can easily force a Ranmaru lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #879 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I kinda thinking it might be Tenshii now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #880 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm like 65-35 now on it being Ranmaru, before I was like 97-3
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #889 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Twilight trolling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #895 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thank ircher for hosting, I wanna see the dead pt
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #900 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 898, RachMarie wrote:Part of that though besides the rarefaction game, might be that fact you have Ted Cruz as your avatar :P

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”