Micro 682: Post Restriction Mafia - Anniversary! GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:48 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, I have some townreads. Believe me. These townreads are very good. Yeah they're very good. You're just going to have to trust me. These townreads are good. I have an early townread on Kain. His push on transend seems towny. Very towny. I don't agree with it, but I think it's towny. Yup, very towny. Gin also seems towny to me.

As far as I can tell Transcend, and Alchemist don't have a post restriction. Nope. No post restriction. I can't see it. If it's there, I can't see it. If it's there, it's very subtle. But I can't see it. But does no post restriction = scum? I don't know. Some people are telling me yes, but I don't know.

I don't want any hammers on page 3 of the game. Alchemist, and Trascend already have some pressure. I'd like to talk to this pokemon over there.

VOTE: Mudkip
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:06 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 74, Transcend wrote:Why do you not believe that me/Alchemist do not have post restrictions when both of us clearly said we did?
Hello my fellow American, if you have a post restriction I cannot see it. If I cannot see it, is it there? I don't know, but there are millions AND millions of people telling me it's not true. If you have a post restriction I'd love to hear.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 76, KainTepes wrote:A so Davsto is DAVID CAMERON and
Hello my fellow American, I do believe Davisto is a Judge. I don't know if it's true, but that's what all the people are telling me.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:19 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 78, Transcend wrote:Dude, what I gathered is that you think that me and Alchemist are lying about a post restriction when BOTH of us clearly stated we had one.
Hello fellow Americans, I trust the American people more than I trust Transcend and Alchemist. Do you really expect me to believe everything everyone says in this game? There are 2 mafia, so no I cannot trust everyone. You are looking very bad to me. Very bad. Not good at all. I want to talk to the pokemon over there, but he will have to wait.

VOTE: Transcend
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:44 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 84, Transcend wrote:Everyone you think doesn't have a post restriction is scum to you? That doesn't look like a genuine thought process to me.
Hello my fellow American, no but I think you are lying. At least that's what the people are telling me. If you had a post restriction I don't know why you wouldn't say it.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 87, KainTepes wrote:N So that means some people are lying,,
Hello my fellow American, yeah this has to be true. Everyone should reveal post restriction so we have easier time finding the liars. I think this is a good idea. Very good idea. My post restriction, Kain Tepes, Davsto's, and Real Gin are obvious. Very obvious. There is no reason for Transcend, and Alchemist shouldn't want to reveal post restriction. If you reveal post restriction it only helps us. Reveal your post restriction, and make America great again!
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:29 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, I'm not sure of Alchemist and his post restriction. I believe he is being very, very not honest here, but I don't know. That's just what the people are telling me. I also don't like the way Alchemist jumped on KainTepes wagon after Davsto. Trust me. You're going to have to trust me.

VOTE: Alchemist
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 189, Vaxkiller wrote:Are we going to lynch someone? I want blood.

Or are we going to no lynch until we find scum. Eventually we have to stop no lynching if we cant find scum.
Hello my fellow American, the doctor is still alive so we can no lynch one more time. At least that's what the people are telling me
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, let's go six for six.

VOTE: No Lynch
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, I still believe Gin is town. Yup, I think he's town. I don't see scum motivation from him. I don't think Gin would accidentally hammer his scum partner on day 1. At least that's what all the people are telling me. Vaxkiller is also very, very confirmed Innocent. He's innocent. This leaves Nahdia as the only possible scum, and I don't understand Nahdia's case against Gin.

VOTE: Nahdia
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:34 am

Post by mattblackguy »

I thought post restrictions were supposed to be fun little quirks, not something that makes it annoying and frustrating to play the game :/
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 am

Post by mattblackguy »

The only reason I play this game is to have fun, but most of the post restrictions seemed like they were trying to inhibit communication, and made the game a chore. I didn't have a post restriction, but I just felt bad for Nahdia, Gin, Alchemist, and Mudkip because they couldn't communicate with the heavy post restrictions that were placed on them.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Yeah that's what I mean. I don't think a post restriction should stop you from conveying your thoughts. Yours wasn't the worst but Mudkip couldn't even post words. He was confined to using pictures and emojis. How can you play mafia like that?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 226, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Post restrictions should be themes like pirate, church, scientist.

Copy cat, was uhh, not fun to say the least. Can't phone post and I literally had to wait for people. If I had something to say, oh well
Yeah this is exactly what I meant.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:11 am

Post by mattblackguy »

I still don't understand what Alchemist's post restriction was. It looked like it changed every day but couldn't tell what it was on day 3 when he got modkilled. I also don't know what his restriction was on day 1.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”