Micro 712: Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Micro 712: Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon May 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Welcome to
Micro 712: Literally Just Make Shit Up as I Go Along Mafia

Playerlist

DeathByMudkip (hydra of XnadrojX and DeathByWobbuffet)**
Creature***
gigabyteTroubadour
Gamma Emerald**

schadd_*
Suzune
Aelita**

BTD6_maker
Ser Arthur Dayne*
Alisae
ThinkBig

Flubbernugget
ZZZX*

Bold
indicates confirmation. Asterisk* indicates a prod.
Strikeout
and small text indicates replacement.

Spoiler: Alive (3)

Creature
Gamma Emerald
Ser Arthur Dayne[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Dead

Suzune
was
lynched
day one, she was a
Vanilla Townie

Flubbernugget
was
killed
night one, he was a
Town Tracker

DeathByMudkip
was
lynched
day two, she was a
Watch Immune Mafia Goon

ZZZX
was
killed
night two, he was a
Town Watcher

BTD6_maker
was
lynched
day three, he was a
Vanilla Townie

schadd_
was
killed
night three, he was a
Vanilla Townie
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Track-Immune Mafia Goon

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Track-Immune Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication:
During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [Private Topic link].
Factional kill:
Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
Immunity:
In the event you make the factional kill and the Tracker targets you, they will see you not go anywhere.
Win condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.

Watch-Immune Mafia Goon

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Watch-Immune Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication:
During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill:
Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
Immunity: In the event you make the factional kill and the Watcher targets the person you kill, they will not see you target them.
Win condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Tracker.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may choose a player in the game to track. You will see who they target (if anybody).
Win condition:

Town Watcher

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Watcher.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may choose a player in the game to watch. You will see which players target them (if anybody).
Win condition:

[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Significant Events
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Game Rules

(stolen and modified from Human Destroyer, who stole them from Tierce, who stole them from Glork and Magua)

General Rules
  1. All site-wide rules apply.
  2. Play to your win condition.
  3. I do not tolerate personal attacks, I will be more strict about this than most moderators. Remember first and foremost this is a game, find a way to vent your frustrations that doesn't lessen the game for others; attack the playstyle, not the player.
  4. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator. My moderator colour is
    #0040FF
    , do not use it.
  5. Do not edit or delete your posts in this thread. If there are faulty tags in your post, I am happy to fix them
  6. Do not quote any form of external communication in the game thread, including, but not limited to; role PMs, private topics and moderator communication. This specifically includes PM timestamps. Paraphrasing is permitted. If in doubt, ask.
  7. Do not discuss the game outside of this game thread; unless I have given you explicit permission (this includes private topics).
  8. Do not use cryptography, invisible text, tiny text, or anything to obscure any content beyond reasonable expectation (e.g. Spoiler tags are fine).
  9. Do not use any form of provable randomness. Claiming you rolled dice and acting on that is fine. Using dice tags is not.
  10. Do not attempt to bring any external influences into this game. Including, but not limited to signature bets and promises of real life rewards.
  11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with others is not, regardless of the truth of this claim.
  12. Pretending to break a rule will be treated the same as breaking the rule.
  13. Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion, result in a modkill. If you are modkilled, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and will not win with your faction, regardless of the outcome. Modkills made during a day phase will generally punish the offending faction (A modkill on town will end the phase, a modkill on scum will not), however, circumstances depending, there may be exceptions to this.
  14. No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to take any action at any time, for any reason. And change or implement any rule as I see fit (this will be announced).
  15. My job and goal as a moderator is to provide my players with an enjoyable experience. If you have any questions or issues about the game, rules, players or me as a moderator, you should never hesitate to PM me.
Activity & Deadline Rules
  1. If a player goes 48 hours without posting, they will incur a prod. Prods will be announced in thread.
  2. If a player does not respond to their prod in thread within 24 hours, or receives 3 total prods. They will be replaced.
  3. If you will be V/LA, please alert me in the thread or via PM.
  4. In the event deadline is reached before a lynch has occurred, there will be a No Lynch.
  5. I may extend deadlines in the event replacements must be found, at my discretion. This will be announced in thread.
Voting Rules
  1. Votes must use vote tags or
    bold
    (VOTE: Not_Mafia or
    Vote: Not_Mafia
    ). If you do not wish to lynch, you may vote for a No Lynch. Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it counts as a vote.
  2. Unvotes (UNVOTE: Not_Mafia or
    Unvote: Not_mafia
    ) are appreciated, but not necessary.
  3. Once a majority of votes is reached (50% of living players + 1), that person is lynched.
  4. If a player has been lynched, the game will be in Twilight, you may continue to post until I enter and officially end the day.
  5. If you are dead, you are allowed a single "bah" post. This post may not contain any content and will be deleted and reported to the list moderator if it does
Set-up & Game Specific Rules
  1. I will literally be doing what I want this game, the set-up and deadline could change, it just depends on how I feel, don't assume frivolous things like "balance"
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The set-up is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.00
DeathByMudkip (0)-

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

Aelita (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

ThinkBig (0)-

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (9)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature, Gamma Emerald, schadd_, Aelita, BTD6_maker, ThinkBig, Flubbernugget, ZZZX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2017-05-25 02:00:00)
- May 25th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.01
DeathByMudkip (0)-

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
schadd_
schadd_ (0)-

Aelita (0)-

BTD6_maker (2)-
Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig
ThinkBig (2)-
BTD6_Maker, Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature, Aelita, ZZZX

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

DeathByMudkip
has been prodded, they 24 hours to repond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote:I expect to not have WiFi for about a week. This might cause issues if I hit my data limit. So
V/LA until further notice
Noted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aelita
and
ZZZX
have been prodded, they have 24 hours to respond before being replaced
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed May 24, 2017 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.02
DeathByMudkip (2)-
Aelita, Gamma Emerald
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
schadd_
schadd_ (1)-
Creature
Aelita (1)-
DeathByMudkip
BTD6_maker (1)-
ThinkBig
ThinkBig (2)-
Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
ZZZX

Deadline is in
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Replacing
ThinkBig
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Alisae
replaces
ThinkBig
. Please welcome him.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.03
DeathByMudkip (2)-
Aelita, Gamma Emerald
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
schadd_, Alisae
schadd_ (1)-
Creature
Aelita (1)-
DeathByMudkip
BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (2)-
Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
ZZZX

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Creature
has been prodded, he has 24 hours to repond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aelita
has been prodded, she has 24 hours to repond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.04
DeathByMudkip (3)-
Aelita, Gamma Emerald, Creature
L-2

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (2)-
schadd_, Alisae
schadd_ (0)-

Aelita (1)-
DeathByMudkip
BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (3)-
BTD6_Maker, Flubbernugget, ZZZX
L-2

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Suzune
replaces
Aelita
, who requested replacement
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Mon May 22, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.04
DeathByMudkip (3)-
Suzune, Gamma Emerald, Creature
L-2

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
schadd_
schadd_ (0)-

Suzune (2)-
DeathByMudkip, Alisae
BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (3)-
L-2

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

schadd_
and
DeathByMudkip
have been prodded, they 24 hours to repond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.05
DeathByMudkip (4)-
Suzune, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Alisae
L-1

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
schadd_
schadd_ (0)-

Suzune (1)-
DeathByMudkip
BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (3)-
L-2

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #157 (isolation #19) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ZZZX
has been prodded, he has 24 hours to respond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.06
DeathByMudkip (1)-
Suzune
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

Suzune (4)-
DeathByMudkip, Alisae, Creature, schadd_
L-1

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (3)-
L-2

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Gamma Emerald

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.07
DeathByMudkip (1)-
Suzune
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

Suzune (5)-
DeathByMudkip, Alisae, Creature, schadd_, Gamma Emerald
LYNCHED

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (3)-
L-2

Flubbernugget(0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (0)-
Gamma Emerald

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Suzune
was lynched day 1, she was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 ends in
(expired on 2017-05-27 02:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Flubbernugget
was killed night 1, he was

Spoiler:
Town Tracker
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #199 (isolation #24) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.00
DeathByMudkip (0)-

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (0)-

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (7)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature, Gamma Emerald, schadd_, BTD6_maker, Alisae, ZZZX

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2020-05-28 17:00:00)
- May 29th 2020 17:00 GMT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wouldn't it be entertaining if someone got modkilled
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All votes on Gamma Emerald must be in the form of
an ice dragon
VOTE: Buttface
for the next 73 hours
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #205 (isolation #27) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

[ɹoןoɔ/][ɐǝɹɐ/]ʇɯb 00:71 0202 ɥʇ62 ʎɐɯ - [q/][uʍopʇunoɔ/]00˙1 00:00:71 82-50-0202[uʍopʇunoɔ][q] uı sı ǝuıןpɐǝp

˙ɥɔuʎן oʇ 4 sǝʞɐʇ ʇı 'ǝʌıןɐ 7 ɥʇıʍ

xzzz 'ǝɐsıןɐ 'ɹǝʞɐɯ‾9pʇq '‾ppɐɥɔs 'pןɐɹǝɯǝ ɐɯɯɐb 'ǝɹnʇɐǝɹɔ 'dıʞpnɯʎqɥʇɐǝp [q/]-(7) buıʇoʌ ʇou[q]

[q/]-(0) xzzz[q]
[q/]-(0) ǝɐsıןɐ[q]
[q/]-(0) ɹǝʞɐɯ‾9pʇq[q]
[q/]-(0) ‾ppɐɥɔs[q]
[q/] -(0) pןɐɹǝɯǝ ɐɯɯɐb[q]
[q/]-(0) ǝɹnʇɐǝɹɔ[q]
[q/]-(0) dıʞpnɯʎqɥʇɐǝp[q][10˙2 ɔʌ=ɐǝɹɐ][ɟɟ0400#=ɹoןoɔ]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Every time you guys go 12 hours without posting again, I will pick one of you at random to become hated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler: VC
01011011 01100011 01101111 01101100 01101111 01110010 00111101 00100011 00110000 00110000 00110100 00110000 01000110 01000110 01011101 01011011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01100001 00111101 01010110 01000011 00100000 00110010 00101110 00110000 00110010 01011101 01011011 01100010 01011101 01000100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 01000010 01111001 01001101 01110101 01100100 01101011 01101001 01110000 00100000 00101000 00110000 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01000011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 00101000 00110000 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01000111 01100001 01101101 01101101 01100001 00100000 01000101 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100001 01101100 01100100 00100000 00101000 00110001 00101001 00101101 00100000 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 01011010 01011010 01011010 01011000 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01110011 01100011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01100100 01011111 00100000 00101000 00110000 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01000010 01010100 01000100 00110110 01011111 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 00101000 00110000 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01000001 01101100 01101001 01110011 01100001 01100101 00100000 00101000 00110001 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 01000010 01010100 01000100 00110110 01011111 01001101 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110010 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01011010 01011010 01011010 01011000 00100000 00101000 00110000 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01011011 01100010 01011101 01001110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01010110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 00101000 00110101 00101001 00101101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 01000010 01111001 01001101 01110101 01100100 01101011 01101001 01110000 00101100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00101100 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101101 01101101 01100001 00100000 01000101 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100001 01101100 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01100100 01011111 00101100 00100000 01000001 01101100 01101001 01110011 01100001 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01010111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110111 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110011 00100000 00110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101100 01111001 01101110 01100011 01101000 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01000100 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01011011 01100010 01011101 01011011 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 01011101 00110010 00110000 00110010 00110000 00101101 00110000 00110101 00101101 00110010 00111000 00100000 00110001 00110111 00111010 00110000 00110000 00111010 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110001 00101110 00110000 00110000 01011011 00101111 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 01011101 01011011 00101111 01100010 01011101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110010 00111001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110010 00110000 00110010 00110000 00100000 00110001 00110111 00111010 00110000 00110000 00100000 01000111 01001101 01010100 01011011 00101111 01100001 01110010 01100101 01100001 01011101 01011011 00101111 01100011 01101111 01101100 01101111 01110010 01011101
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (isolation #30) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.03
DeathByMudkip (0)-

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
ZZZX
schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (1)-
BTD6_maker
ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature, Gamma Emerald, schadd_, Alisae

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #235 (isolation #31) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 221, Gamma Emerald wrote:
VC 2.02
DeathByMudkip (0)-

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
ZZZX
schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (1)-
BTD6_Maker
ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature, Gamma Emerald, schadd_, Alisae

Deadline is in
Stuck this in a binary tranlator and it came out like this but with color and area tags as well
Posting to be nice to others who don't have the will to do what I did
Don't impersonate the moderator, you must compliment me in your next 5 posts to win my forgiveness, or there will be consequences
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 243, schadd_ wrote:can i fill out an application to be modkilled

^ vt claim
Yes you may
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sun May 28, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 245, schadd_ wrote:um uh um not that i uh actually plan to submit the application but ummmm what is your preferred citation style
Whatever you please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 249, ZZZX wrote:
In post 245, schadd_ wrote:um uh um not that i uh actually plan to submit the application but ummmm what is your preferred citation style
harvard style citation plz
HURT:
Do not supersede me as moderator, you must now put hurt tags around your entire posts like this for 24 hours
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #254 (isolation #35) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.04
DeathByMudkip (3)-
ZZZX, Gamma Emerald, Alisae
(L-1)

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (2)-
BTD6_maker, schadd_
(L-2)

ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #273 (isolation #36) » Wed May 31, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 218, Not_Mafia wrote:
Every time you guys go 12 hours without posting again, I will pick one of you at random to become hated
Gamma Emerald is now hated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #37) » Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Creature
has been prodded, he has 24 hours to respond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 275, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like I'm getting lynched lol
It could be arranged if you keep up that attitude
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (isolation #39) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.05
DeathByMudkip (3)-
ZZZX, Gamma Emerald, Alisae
(L-1)

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
Not_Mafia
schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (1)-
schadd_
ZZZX (1)-
BTD6_maker

Not Voting (2)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.06
DeathByMudkip (4)-
ZZZX, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, BTD6_maker
LYNCHED

Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (1)-
Not_Mafia
schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (1)-
schadd_
ZZZX (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
DeathByMudkip, Creature

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

DeathByMudkip
was lynched day 2, they were

Spoiler:
Watch-Immune Mafia Goon

Night 2 ends in
(expired on 2017-06-03 02:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #285 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ZZZX
was killed night 2, he was

Spoiler:
Town Watcher
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 3.00
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (0)-

Alisae (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
Creature, Gamma Emerald, schadd_, BTD6_maker, Alisae

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
Heat Death of the Universe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #302 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 301, schadd_ wrote:
does gamma's hatedness thing continue to lylo?
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #315 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 3.01
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (2)-
Alisae, Gamma Emerald
(L-1)

Alisae (0)-

Not Voting (3)-
Creature, schadd_, BTD6_maker

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #327 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 325, schadd_ wrote:UM EXCUSE ME LIKE 3 OF US SHOULD BE HATED
That rule ended bro, I'm letting you guys wallow in your own inactivity

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #342 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 3.02
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

schadd_ (0)-

BTD6_maker (3)-
Alisae, Gamma Emerald, scahdd_
LYNCHED

Alisae (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
Creature, BTD6_maker

Deadline is in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #343 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

BTD6_maker
was lynched day 3, she was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 ends in
(expired on 2017-06-12 01:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

schadd_
was killed night 3, he was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #345 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 4.00
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

Alisae (0)-

Not Voting (3)-
Creature, Gamma Emerald, Alisae

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2017-06-15 03:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 347, Alisae wrote:3 day deadline too huh
I guess NM also wants this game to be done as well.
Life, as they say, comes at you fast
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #352 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It looks like Alisae is now V/LA, if he doesn't respond within 24 hours I'll replace him and make a new deadline
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gesundheit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #357 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Replacing Alisae
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #358 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ser Arthur Dayne
replaces
Alisae
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #365 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 4.01
Creature (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

Ser Arthur Dayne (0)-

Not Voting (3)-
Creature, Gamma Emerald, Ser Arthur Dayne

Deadline is
Release of Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #367 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait is that deadline real o a nonexistent one again
Yes of course it is real.

Also. you are all prodded.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #372 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You guys
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #376 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma Emerald
has been prodded, he has 24 hours to repond before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #383 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

gigabyteTroubadour replaces Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 4.02
Creature (2)-
Ser Arthur Dayne, gigabyteTroubadour
LYNCHED

gigabyteTroubadour (0)-

Ser Arthur Dayne (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Creature

Deadline is
Release of Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #392 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Creature
was lynched day 4, he was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Ser Arthur Dayne
Vanilla Townie
was endgamed

gigabyteTroubadour
Track-Immune Mafia Goon
wins along with
Death by Mudkip
Track-Immune Mafia Goon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #395 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”